The Bookstore

Story Info
Daddy surprises me with a trip to the adult bookstore!
3.8k words
4.16
77.5k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy took my hand gently in his as we walked through the unsuspecting door of what appeared to be a bookstore. He promised me weeks ago that he had a special treat in store for me, but wouldn't give me any hints to what it was. Now, standing in the entranceway of a bookstore in the industrial area of town, I began to understand what he meant.

I had never been inside of a bookstore that looked like this; it was a far cry from Barnes and Noble. The lighting was soft and warm, created only by the incandescent bulbs burning above, as the windows had all been blacked out with paint. There was an array of books, DVDs, and magazines towards the front of the store. I craned my neck to see what was beyond the shelves, to the back of the store where I saw brightly colored clothing and toys.

Daddy gave my hand a squeeze to reassure me, he could tell I was nervous by the way I fidgeted with the hem of my dress. Suddenly I felt very exposed in my little outfit that Daddy had picked out for me this morning. My white stockings with the black bows didn't feel like they covered enough of me, my dress felt like it needed to come down to my knees rather than mid-thigh. I wanted to pull the lace collar of my dress up around my face and hide from everyone in the store.

Faces turned towards us, a few older men smiled a knowing smile at Daddy. A tall woman in all black raised her eyebrows at me as she surveyed my petite frame from head to toe; she gave an approving nod and turned her attention back elsewhere.

I tugged at Daddy's shirt sleeve. "I'm scared," I whispered to him as I stood on my tiptoes to get as close to his ear as possible. I didn't want anyone else to know how I was feeling: exposed, vulnerable, and a little turned on.

"You're safe, little one. You're going to have such a good time today. I'm going to make sure we take really good care of my little girl," Daddy reassured me. "Now stop fidgeting with your clothing unless you want me to spank you in front of all these nice people."

My hands immediately released the fabric of my dress. I knew it wasn't an idle threat, Daddy never made idle threats. He was completely serious, and I wasn't entirely sure that I was ready for that yet. Sure, I love when Daddy puts me over his knee and spanks my little bottom, but I wasn't sure if I wanted this audience. Especially the woman in black, she scared me more than any of the old men in the store.

"Let's look around, maybe you'll find something you want to watch. Or something to play with even," Daddy suggested to me.

I nodded and slowly started to walk down one of the aisles. There were all sorts of movies, most of the covers looked raunchy and slutty. I stopped to look at one that had a girl who looked a little like me on the cover. As I started to read the description, it saw the word "gangbang" and immediately put it back. No way was I going to put that idea into Daddy's head today.

He saw what I did. He saw my eyes widen and the look of shock on my face as I set it carefully back on the shelf. I saw Daddy smirk out of the corner of my eye, I knew it was too late. The idea was already in his head, what it would be like to watch other men use his precious little girl, his only daughter.

"Do you want to watch that one?" he asked. I already knew the answer before it came out of my mouth.

"Yes, Daddy," I sighed and silently hoped he meant at home on our couch, just the two of us.

"Let's go get us a room then, little one." He picked the video off the shelf, took me by the hand, and we walked to the counter together.

The man at the counter looked me up and down as we approached. I looked at the ground. I didn't want him to see how much being here was turning me on, my nipples were hard and strained against my plain cotton bra that did nothing to hide them.

"Stand up straight," Daddy ordered me. I knew I had to do as I was told, but I just didn't want to. Slowly, I lifted my head, put my shoulders back, and now my nipples were painfully visible against the fabric of my dress. I let out a little whimper, my panties were getting wet just standing here.

I was shocked when I heard Daddy rent a booth for us with our movie. Until this very moment, it had never occurred to me that people came to places like this to sit in a dark room and watch naughty porn. I was even more shocked when I heard Daddy say something about wanting a booth with a gloryhole.

"What's that?" I asked him. I was afraid of the answer.

"I'll show you, don't you worry. Like I told you, you're going to have so much fun today. Just trust me, little one." His reassurance appeased me for now. I tried to let my nervousness fade into excitement.

I was still getting used to all this, just months ago I was an innocent virgin when I turned eighteen. I had always been a daddy's girl, no other man ever measured up to Daddy in my eyes. I found myself hiding and stealing looks at him when he was in the shower or getting dressed. I would always touch myself afterwards when I was alone in my room, tucked under my blankets.

One night, I snuck into his office and saw him watching porn, I stayed hidden so I could see what was happening. He was furiously jerking his massive cock to porn of an older man and a younger girl, and she looked like me! Did Daddy secretly fantasize about fucking me, just like I did about him? It took me a while to confront Daddy about this, but when I did, my world opened up to all the possibilities.

Daddy always took such good care of me, he was so gentle and kind, but he wasn't afraid to do dirty, nasty things with me. At first, he was reserved, and we didn't play very often and definitely not in public. But once he saw what a horny girl I was, and how much I needed him inside of my holes, he started to give me the attention that I needed. That's how we ended up in this bookstore on the other side of town on a Sunday morning.

Daddy led me to the back of the store to our booth. The men in the store watched as he opened the door and we went inside, I could see the envy on their faces. Daddy wasted no time starting our movie. As the beginning scene started, he watched my face intently.

"I think my little princess needs to take some of that clothing off," Daddy suggested.

"Will you help me?"

"Of course, little one. Stand in front of me."

I stood in between his legs. I saw the bulge in the front of his pants start to grow as he undid each of the buttons going down my chest. He slipped his hand into the fabric of my bra and gently tweaked my nipple. I whimpered back at him, pleading with my eyes to give me more.

"Turn around," he ordered. I turned to face the screen again, the girl in the movie was sucking on a cock that I presumed to belong to her Daddy. It made me want a cock in my mouth.

Daddy slowly pulled my dress off from behind me, leaving my skin exposed. That's when I realized what a glory hole was. There was an opening in the booth that lead to the store outside. It was a large-ish hole, probably five inches in diameter, enough to allow someone to view what was happening and perhaps lend a "hand".

I could see someone watching us from a few feet back. It turned me on even more, but it also scared me. No one had ever seen my naked body but my Daddy, did he really want someone else to see me?

My tits were barely contained in the soft cotton bra, it was the kind that Daddy liked for me to wear. He didn't like the ones full of cushion that hid and reshaped what was inside. My panties matched my bra, plain simple cotton. But with a wet spot between my legs where my pussy had been dripping its juices.

Daddy hitched his hand inside of my panties and probed my flesh feeling for my arousal. "Looks like someone is ready for Daddy. But I think you're going to have to wait a while. It's time you learned to properly service me."

I was so disappointed, well at least until Daddy pulled my underwear down and stuck a finger inside of my needy little pussy. I cried out, forgetting that we weren't alone.

"They're watching you, little one. They just heard you make those sounds for me," Daddy said as he twisted his finger inside of me. It felt so good, I didn't care that there were now two men outside of the booth. One was slowly stroking himself through his pants, the other was trying to adjust his position to better see inside.

Daddy reached up with his free hand and pulled my bra down, exposing the milky white flesh of my tits to these two strangers. "Unhook your bra," he commanded.

I did as I was told, I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. The sticky, nasty floor. Daddy brought me dangerously close to cumming already, but I knew he hadn't given me permission to do so.

"Daddyyy, I need to cum," I pleaded. I could feel the heat brewing inside of me.

He took his hand away immediately. I let out a moan of disappointment until Daddy roughly shoved his fingers into my mouth so I could clean them.

"You can cum when I say you can, little girl. You belong to me. Your pussy belongs to me. Your cummies belong to me." I furiously licked and sucked at his fingers, hoping to tempt him into fucking me now so I could get some relief.

"Kneel down and take Daddy's pants off." He wanted me to kneel on this nasty floor with my pretty white stockings? I hesitated. He gently put a hand on my shoulder and guided me down to my knees. "I don't want to repeat myself. You're a good girl, but you need to be trained to service Daddy and obey him in all things." Reluctantly, I kneeled down on the dirty floor, my panties still around my ankles.

"Yes, Daddy." I unbuckled his pants and tugged them off, freeing his cock from its confines. He was semi-erect, and already his large size was apparent. I wanted nothing more than to let him stuff me full of that magnificent cock, but I knew he had other plans for me.

Daddy finished removed his pants, setting them beside himself on the bench. At least his clothing would be clean when we left, I thought. Daddy guided my face down onto his dick, as the girl in the video began to lick her partners balls, it gave Daddy more ideas.

The first man outside the booth now had has dick out of his pants and in his hand. He was stroking it, stepping closer to the gloryhole. I didn't know he was there, but Daddy sure did.

He let me worship his cock for a few minutes, then gently pulled my head up to look at him. "Okay now princess, I want you to do something for Daddy. I want you to use that hot mouth of yours on Daddy's asshole."

That was a new request, but it seemed reasonable. Daddy widened his stance and lifted his hips to give me access to his asshole. I started slow at first, licking around the rim, and getting a feel for the puckered flesh. Daddy was obviously enjoying this, I felt his hand firmly grip the back of my head to hold me in place.

I started to get bolder, my tongue flitting around his most secret spot. His scent, his masculine intoxicating scent, was driving me wild. Before I knew it, I was practically fucking his asshole with my tongue! He moaned in approval and I continued to lick frantically, wanting so badly to bring Daddy all the pleasure.

"That's enough now, little girl," he growled as he released the grip on my head. I gasped for breath as I pulled my head away from him. "Stay on your knees, but turn around"

I did as I was told. I remained kneeling as I slowly turned to face the opening in the wall. I was surprised to see two men still outside of our booth. The one with his dick out moved closer to the hole until the tip was inside of the booth with us.

"I want you to show Daddy how you please a cock." I was confused. Here I was, kneeling in a dirty room with porn playing, staring at a stranger's cock, with Daddy telling me to please him.

"But Daddy, I want you, I don't even know him!" I begged.

"Are you questioning me? I told you to show me how you please this cock, I want your slutty, little mouth on him. Show your Daddy that you're willing to take a stranger for him."

My pussy gushed a little at the thought of being used by a stranger. It did sound really exciting, and Daddy wanted it, so why not? I scooted into position to suck this foreign cock. Daddy remained behind me, a hand resting gently on my ass while I timidly licked the tip of the stranger's dick.

"Oh fuck, this hot little thing is gonna blow me!" I heard the man say to his friend. He thrust his pelvis as close to the hole as he could, nearly knocking me off my balance as seven inches of cock rammed into my throat.

Daddy kept me steady though, pushing me back into place in front of the hole. He reached down and inserted two fingers into my pussy as I started sucking. This one didn't taste the same as Daddy, but it was still good. He allowed me to gently lick and suck him for a few minutes, then I started to feel him get even harder and I knew he would cum soon. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to let him cum in my mouth, but he started fucking my face while Daddy impaled me with a third finger, so I didn't think moving was an option.

All the sudden I felt the man tense up and heard a loud moan outside of the booth. "Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum!" the man shouted. Daddy held me in place with his fingers inside of me. I felt the man's cum explode into my mouth and down my throat. He kept pumping vigorously, making his cum ooze out the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

Finally, he was done, and I had a mouth full of a stranger's semen while Daddy had me dangerously close to an orgasm- again!

"Do not cum yet, little one. Keep that cum in your mouth while I play with you, no swallowing until I say so." Daddy took his fingers out for a moment, then stuffed four fingers inside my delicate little pussy. I let out a tiny shriek, struggling to keep the warm jizz in my mouth. I felt really stretched wide open. "Get up on the bench, lay back with your legs wide. I think you need to show your new friend what a little slut you are for Daddy."

I checked to see if the stranger and his cock were still at the hole. This time, it must have been the other man I had seen earlier. He had his cock in hand and was jerking off to Daddy fingering me. Daddy took his hand away and I got up slowly to get on the bench. I knew it was wrong to let other men see me, but it's what Daddy wanted, and I was so cum-drunk it didn't matter anymore. I spread my legs wide so they could see my naughty little cunt, I knew what Daddy was planning next.

Making sure the men outside could see in, Daddy started working his fingers back inside of me. I couldn't protest, I couldn't speak, my mouth still holding the stranger's cum because Daddy wouldn't let me swallow. Four fingers were already back inside of me, pumping in and out, making my little pussy tingle with excitement.

I felt Daddy tuck his thumb into the palm of his hand, I took a deep breath, knowing he intended to put his whole fist inside of me today. I hadn't managed to ever take the whole thing yet, but I felt so turned on today I was sure it could happen, I just didn't know how much it would hurt. Daddy reached over into his pants pocket and grabbed a small bottle of lube that would be my savior. He liberally poured it over his hand and onto my naked flesh.

Slowly, deliciously, his hand stretched me wider than ever before! The man outside the door whispered to his friend, "Hot damn, look at this little slut." I smiled inside knowing that Daddy could hear their approval of me, I was going to make him so proud.

Before I knew it, Daddy had most of his fist inside of me. I looked down at the obscenity between my legs and beamed with pride that I was so close to finally taking it all.

"Ready, little one?" Daddy asked me, but he already knew the answer. I nodded since I couldn't open my mouth to reply. In one swift motion, his hand was up to the wrist in my tight little cunt. I let out an unexpectedly large moan and cum dribbled out of my mouth and onto my tits.

"Don't let that go to waste. Rub it into your titties." Daddy sure wasn't playing around today! I brought my hands to my chest and rubbed it in while grabbing at my tits and pinching my nipples. I had to cum soon or I might die.

I felt Daddy start to move his hand inside of me, gyrating gently at first. Every nerve inside of me felt like it was on fire, I'd never in my life felt this full. The movement increased and soon I couldn't control my body anymore, I thrashed around on the bench, letting out guttural moans like an animal. I was going to cum with or without permission.

The intensity of the feelings flooded my brain and I lost control of my body. I felt my pussy clench tight around Daddy's wrist and my world went dark. I thought I heard moans escape my mouth as I gargled cum in my throat, unable to keep my mouth shut anymore, I released it like a fountain pouring down my chest.

I kept riding Daddy's hand as long as I could. Slowly, my senses returned and I opened my eyes to see him watching me, amused at my absolute loss of control of my body. Everything around me was soaked with my juices and the cum that was supposed to be in my mouth. I heard a noise and looked up to see the man from outside the door still feverishly jerking his cock and watching us.

Daddy saw him too and gave me a devilish smile. "I want him to cum in your mouth, little one."

I was confused. I was still splayed out on the bench with a fist in my pussy, how was I supposed to get my mouth onto his dick before he came?

When Daddy reached for the door handle and opened it, that's when I knew. Daddy invited the man into our private little area to use my mouth as a cum receptacle. The man shuffled into the booth, crowding the space.

"You can touch her," Daddy said to the man. Next thing I knew he was groping my perky tits with one hand and holding his cock in front of my mouth with the other. Daddy started to move his hand inside of me again, threatening my body with another orgasm so soon. Daddy thumbed my clit as the strange man entered into my mouth.

I felt myself losing control again, my wetness was pouring all over Daddy's forearm, but he continued to torture me. The stranger pumped vigorously into my mouth, I felt him about to climax as Daddy got rougher with my abused pussy.

Before I knew it, the man and I both were cumming while Daddy muttered dirty words about a stranger fucking his daughter's face while he loosened up her pussy for a good sloppy fucking. My mouth was once again filled with cum, the bench was soaked with my wetness as my pussy continued to spasm against Daddy's wrist. The stranger grabbed my tits one last time before saying "Thanks." He turned around, zipped his pants, and walked out the door leaving me there like a dirty whore.

"You are so beautiful, little girl. You are absolutely magnificent, I didn't think it was possible to look so good with another man's spunk all in and on you, but you are perfect. You are my good girl!" Daddy praised me. I smiled up at him and swallowed the cum in my mouth.

"Thank you, Daddy! I love you so much!" I squealed out. He started to move his hand. "Please be gentle with me, Daddy. I'm so tender," I begged him as he slowly removed his hand from inside of me. I already felt so empty, I could feel my once tight cunt gaping open after his hand was gone. He offered his hand to my mouth, I greedily licked and sucked my juices off his fingers.

Daddy pet my head with his free hand. "We've only just begun today, my little one. Maybe we need to give your pussy a break and use your ass for a while."

The blood drained from my face, I knew he was totally serious on both accounts. He wasn't done using my body for his pleasure, and probably everyone else's too, and my ass was definitely the next thing getting fucked.