All Comments on 'The Bookstore'

by shiloh_bathory

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years ago

Good work. Excellent debut.

heyall

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very erotic

Such a sweet daughter

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago

Good story, very dirty and grimes but wicked hot!

I’m not a big fan of licking guy’s asses, and while intrigued by glory holes, the risk of disease is a mojitos concern. However, those are “me” issues and the taboo of both of these things only made me tingle more while reading.

Just the thought of a father exposing his daughter to this underbelly of society, and her eagerly and willingly going along with it gets my panties damp.

Well done! I’m just sorry it ended before the rest of her holes got used by the rest of the men in the shop. I hope the woman in black gets involved too in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was just nasty!

Totally degenerate story, terrible things done to the poor girl...Loved it! What this site needs, more sex, less moralizing. 5*s.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Jut a thought.

Wonder how Daddy would like to be the submissive in that bookstore? What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

looking forward to

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
..............................

Well Damn !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delicious!

Absolutely wonderful, Shiloh! I love your dirty mind!

-- Shawna

shiloh_bathoryshiloh_bathoryover 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! If you enjoyed this read, make sure you check out chapter 2 and as always, feedback is welcome :)

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

I’m about to cum too! Man this was good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiloh_bathory@shiloh_bathory
I've been lurking and writing some on here for about ten years. Decided it was time to start fresh with a new account, rededicating myself to my love of writing smut.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES