All Comments on 'The Bookstore Ch. 01'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why oh why

Please, this is a real question, and I am hoping some one reading this can direct me. Why is so much of submission all about humiliation? I've seen glimpses of submission hand in hand with respect, but it almost seems that it must hide within the BDSM world. I find humiliation soul crushing, not erotic. That is what keeps me from moving towards this world. I keep looking for those rare glimpses of what I needed, but find myself crying at stories like this.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Hot and sexy -

- if a little on the hard side to believe. Suspension of disbelief is a necessity in a good story and this somehow manages to miss it.

Still hot and sexy, though - and well worth four stars.

I would be interested to see replies to Anonymous' post, too - any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

if I could comment on Anonymous's question. Submission is a personal thing. For me, I have a great deal of responsibility, and in "real life" I guess I'm a dominant person. When I submit to someone it gives me a sense of release, of not having to control a situation, to just focus on the will and desires of another - that is where I get my pleasure. Because D/s is first and foremost a mind game, as in the physical comes secondary (for me anyway), it can feel humiliating to ask and beg for release, but if I didnt enjoy it I wouldnt do it.

Not all BDSM is humiliation related. There are plenty of stories in which the dominant controls in a loving and caring manner, more of a protector than a Master. It all depends what your particular kink is. I would just ask that there's no judgement. You dont need to cry reading stories like this, each party is involved because they want to be. At the end of the day the girl could have stood up, slapped his face, and walked off - she didnt, because she chose to be there. She's not a victim at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reply

Humiliation can be the ultimate trust in your Dominant, to trust your Dominant to humiliate and degrade you whilst trusting that in all reality they love you and don't think that little of you is the ultimate trust, when you let someone humiliate you, you are possibly letting them play on your insecurities about what your doing, a lot of the time they can even pick up on what your thinking (for example I can't believe Im letting them do this and they may say what a whore you are letting me do this without arguing) its highly erotic when it's with someone you trust and for me humiliation is the best and most exciting part of bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you for thoughtful responses

I thank both responders to my question and with the author's indulgence, welcome any others.

I am not trying to judge and apologize if it seemed so. I am truely trying to understand as humiliation is so prevelant and so not me. I cry because I tend to put myself into any situation I read, no matter the genre. 'What would that be like for ME?'

I do understand the consent and choice. I don't get the why of the consent. I always seek to understand things, especially things that aren't my way of being. I think it better helps me understand and be sure of my needs.

I can intellecually understand the trust aspect described, yet it escapes me competely on an emotional level. I love words and they mean things. I can't grasp using mean words in any positive way. Is it just the shock value within the situation? Is it the same for humiliating actions? How does one come to crave these things? (I know, lots of things just are....) What positive aftermath is there for the sub? Surviving it makes enduring it worth while? Or is the experiencing it truely the positive thing? Variation of pain being pleasure. Doms feel free to help me understand what you get out of this type of power exchange.

I consider myself a very strong person in real life. Life often doesn't give you a choice not to be. I acknowledge I've got buckets of issues. I would dearly love to be strapped down and made to scream and cry and thrash (and maybe a few other things, too) until I couldn't any more. Oh, the things I wouldn't do on my own but would to please some one else or have them proud of me. You just don't have to call me names, pee on me or leave me naked in the middle of nowhere.......

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
I would be happy to correspond with you ...

... in a more private way than can be accomplished by public comments. I feel you have a deep interest in this subject and I would be more than willing to help you sort out your jumbled emotions; I have acquired a great many essays and similar over the years, concerning Dominance and submissivenesses, but they are too long to post here.

Please contact me by PM if you are interested in taking this further - I might be able to help.

Best wishes,

mel_pomene

zenmackiezenmackieover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks to everyone taking part in this discussion. Even though I'm the author of the story - and have given humiliation to submissives on many occasions - I feel as though from the insights being offered here I'm learning more about why it has such appeal for some submissives and none at all for others. I hope this discussion will continue.

For me the most important point is that for a true Master, the happiness and well-being of his submissive will always be his greatest concern - far more than his own pleasure - and if his submissive truly does not enjoy some aspect of submission (such as humiliation) then he should never, ever force it on her.

Submission is a gift being offered to the Master and must be cherished as such.

There's a wonderful piece called "A Submissive's Bill of RIghts" which I think sums up the nature of the relationship better than anything else I've read. You can find it here:

http://www.dadgproductions.com/subrights.htm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

I love this story, I cant wait for chapter 2.... Will also be checking out the other stories by this author soon! Thanks for posting

DaflingerDaflingerover 11 years ago
great story

I was swept along and have enjoyed the writing for it's own sake. You really capture vunerability and strength in the charachter. Thanks

miffy1312miffy1312over 11 years ago
dominate me

loved it, led to many orgasms, i long to be owned like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Again, thank you for replies

Thank you, zenmackie for your response and for supporting the discussion.

Thank you, mel_pomene for your response and offer. I am pondering it and rolling around my courage to determine whether or not it is up to taking that plunge.

The net is full of wonderful things and unmitigated garbage. That is never more obvious than when lurking around this subject. I don't dare order any of the recommended books as I live with prying eyes and enquiring minds who are sure any arriving packages are for them. (And there is no one around to make me go order them at the local bookstore)

I know this sight is intended to entertain, not enlighten. Just wish I found more of what entertains me.

Zenmackie-I do enjoy the quality of and much of the content of your writing. I would very much want to see the type of relationship you could create without the humiliation element.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another thank you

Dear Zenmackie

I finally had the opportunity to read the Submissive's Bill of Rights you identified. It is a wonderful document, the best of several I've read. It speaks so strongly of the mental well being of the submissive. However, it still leaves me at the crux of my quandary. How do I find what I need when the arena is so saturated with what damages me?

You said you have delt humiliation to submissives. Has a submissive ever rejected use of it in your interactions? Was this specifically discussed as part of the do/ don't do list? Given that it can be a gray area, have you ever had a sub reach their limit because of this?

I'm sorry for continuing to grasp at your story comments postings. I've never been in a chat room and haven't mustered the testicular fortitude for that (yet?).

zenmackiezenmackieabout 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

The best way to get what you want is to ask for it. No matter how you decide to approach this kind of relationship - personal ad, bdsm organization, etc. - you have the right to define your boundaries from the very beginning. A true D/s relationship is one that's created BETWEEN the Dominant and the submissive. If humiliation doesn't appeal to you, then you say so and that is a boundary which your Dominant must honor.

I've never given humiliation to a submissive who hadn't previously told me that she enjoyed it. But even within an area defined as acceptable there can be limits which may only be discovered during play. And that's why, (as you read in the Bill of Rights) the submissive ALWAYS has the right to say 'No'.

Dominance/submission is first, last and always about trust and respect for each other. Otherwise, real intimacy will never be attained.

I hope this helps somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good comments here

The comments on this story have been really interesting. I'm 25 and over the last few years have come to realize that I've had a strong submissive streak for a long time. Reading stories like this and the commentary about them have helped me understand myself better and what I need. Culture Shock was eye opening as well. Since I found this site I don't feel like such a freak. Hopefully I can find someone in real life one day who can give me what I want. *sigh* Until then at least I can read about it :) Thanks.

buttman52buttman52about 11 years ago
Great story

As an older man who has spanked 12 different women its fun because,of the role playing,and if its not fun then stop.I liked your story for the depictions of the people

and the way it relates to reality.....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

oh my god that was so erotic. I and my husband are only new to bdsm but I have always wanted to own a book store and that was just the greatest story. I hope you write more

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101about 11 years ago
I have that book

in my bookstore.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles warmly*

Mmmmm... love this story thus far. i will definitely be reading the remaining chapters. Keep up the wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever read😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😦😦😧😧😧

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is the best story I have read. & I think this is the wettest I have ever been. Such an amazing story. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lol, what a fucking asshole. I just want to beat the living shit out of that old fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reading Aloud

I read this story elsewhere under the alternate title, the male character does come across as an absolute jerk true enough but if you’ve read the book mentioned in the story his behaviour is an inherent part of the story.

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayover 2 years ago

That was not very nice............ I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot naughty teasing

except the sharp edged paper clamps and then yanking them really brutal,sudden thrusting of finger in her unprepared dry ass really not erotic and then throwing her out naked like that not safe puts her in danger

you dont break your fucktoy you dont cut your fucktoys nipples or tear her ass,or throw her naked out alone no never when they give their best at their 1st time

sohangsohangalmost 2 years ago

Liked it - except the last part where he shoved her out in public naked??! WTF was that?? That's not erotic, and definitely NOT SAFE IRL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
773 Followers
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES