All Comments on 'The Bookstore Ch. 03'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
And some people think book-stores are boring!

A marvellous story, one that keeps getting better with each new chapter; please keep them coming! Thanks again and please have five stars with my sincere compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
questions

I love the story and the people. I guess its just the humiliation part that stops me from giving you 5 stars :)

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*just purrs with a smile*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nipple clamp timing

Reading the description of their activities while she has clamped nipples makes me wonder if the master knows the consequences of a prolonged compression of the nipple tissue. Some research has shown that too long a period of time without relief can result in tissue damage or death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re Timing raised by Anonymous 05/03/16

The clamps went on at the Book shop it’s entirely possible that everything so far happened within 15 - 20 minutes it’s her perception of time that’s the key. It may have felt like an eternity but...?

Personally I’ve never got the hang of using nipple clamps, horrifically painful. The exact placement is important too, at the base of the nipple is preferable to the tip. In the story he sounds like an experienced Dom ands considered common knowledge that a good Dom won’t do anything that hasn’t been done to his/ her self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he left the nipple clamps for too long so he must had to be very gentle while taking it out instead he pulled it too fast and too hard it must have hurt like hell

and then thrusting his middle finger up her dry ass with no lube

when she is very new to this not used to pain

pain must be increased gradually not all at once and that too on a newbie

has he lost his mind ?

he was so sweet and gentle just a sec ago

he seems bipolar to me sorry

i kinda feel hint of love btw to and then he just snapped out of nowhere and that to too violent on the little petite sweetheart

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with Anonymous from over 2 years ago. He seams sadistic and for me, and what he has done to her who is new to BDSM, he is doing things too much and too quickly. It's not erotic at all. To Anonymous almost 8 years ago, yes you are right about tissue death and to Anonymous from about 5 years ago, nipple clamps in the beginning should not be on for more than 10 minutes and an experienced Dom would know that and also after a prolonged time on to rip the clamps off will cause damage to the nipples. And going on how old this is, there is suspicious timing after the 50 shades book's this was written. The BDSM community rejected those books and many relationship experts and sex experts have said that this was an abusive relationship and made BDSM relationships look titillating, entertaining and put it into the mainstream life where online adult shops then sold the equipment to amateurs (mostly to men for their wife/partner/girlfriend to be on the receiving end which caused damage to their relationships. Also some men used it to cover domestic abuse and also murder(mostly by choking) saying in their defence it was a sex game gone wrong (in fact in 70 murders of women last year in the UK, it was proved deliberate and in some calculated to gain property/wealth or even children of the murdered women)) Choking is very dangerous and should not be a part of anyone's life, whether sexual or not. If you put pressure on the side of the neck, the 2 veins will be compressed and pooling of venous blood in the brain will start to cause cells to be damaged in just 6.8 seconds of compression. Pressing harder the 2 arteries in the neck, damage is quicker. Women do not get sexual enhancement for near asphyxiation however men do, and over the years popstars and politicians and other men have been found dead from Auto "erotic" asphyxiation. Choking is also called strangulation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES