All Comments on 'The Booster Club'

by moleman2787

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

Paint by numbers, but readable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You still like her, WTF get real, she is a tart and humiliated you big time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A follow up would be welcome. Potentially from her POV and ideally not leading to a reconciliation.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Rah! Rah! Rah! Sis boom bah!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"We still tried to have birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the other holidays together. I don't know. I still like her. Maybe it will grow into something again. "

The guy is an idiot. The whore has been fucking for over a year with several hundred guys and he is considering going back to her. Of course, the whole plot of this story is nonsense. But the only sensible ending is when he completely destroys her, cuts off all contact with her, gets a restraining order and starts a new life. During this time, she becomes a stripper, prostitute and starring in pornographic films, starts taking drugs, develops STDs

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn 1⭐. Just to have been what to have thought to reconcile with this disgusting mop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow what particularly horrible behavior.

Dozens of men in rows of 3, and without protection.....worse than an old whore in a Mexican brothel.

Disgusting. And the diseases?

And the ex-husband sometimes thinks of reconciling?

With this garbage dump? even the garbage cans are healthier than her.

Always wanting to describe the husband for a nice guy, you write too much stupidity.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Very tough story.

2 things bother me:

-1) The repercussion on the children in the years to come that such behavior of their mother had, and now being known by all.

- 2) The very thought that he might consider a reconciliation. In such a situation, the pain and harm it would have caused on their marriage, on him, on their entourage but especially on their children (who should be traumatized for life and in their lives), would I think insurmountable.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

One of the more stupid stories that I've come across on here. Nothing original and nothing to explain her behavior.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Actually, this story was a 5* but just that you had considered a vague possibility they might eventually get back together makes it a 4*.

Has she ever thought about what her escapists do not only to her husband but also to their children? Her deeds remain secret only in the imagination. In reality, they become a conversation in her environment and then also in the environment of the children. And when children or teens know something negative about someone else, it can be brutal for those affected. This woman deserves everything she gets, but her children and her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have been a better story with her cheating with just a couple of big boosters. Having a "get a number and wait in line" angle was just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How would he get custody in jail? Sending photos like that is a felony in every state that I know of.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Another woman with zero IQ between her ears.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Setup was so obvious that you felt there had to be a twist, but then the twist was... that there was no twist. Interesting subverting of expectations, but the main plot felt a little too straight-ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it 2 stars but only because of the last few lines where he might think about them being together again,,,,,what the fuck she fucks hundreds of guys over several years and he thinks he might take her back he is as fucked up as she is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not even close to writing payback for her. Wimp fucking author's should not write stories for the LW category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I honestly wonder if this crap is therapy for you BTB kids. Like, does writing it keep you from killing hookers or something?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Hubby was an asshole. Typical BTB story

BrentJWBrentJWabout 1 year ago

A cliche’ LW story. No way someone could be that much of a whore and not expect hubby find out.

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

oh come on!!

A heterosexual man can't get a date or find love?

pathetic...

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Nice story. He needs to stay as far away from that crazy woman as possible. She has serious mental issues. No wonder she did not get the kids, she is nuts. The only thing that would have improved this story is if he met someone to take her place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

" I still like her."

Why the Fuck would he still "like" her after after all the shit she did to him and the family?

Would you still "Like" you financial adviser after they ripped you off of all your life's savings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can you "like" her?

Tolerate her existence maybe.

But have any respect for and like her? That's That's a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never post critical comments. This SUX! The thme has the potential to be so good.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyabout 1 year ago

so the MC character still likes her? after her cum glazing repeatedly behind his back? How did she even begin falling down that rabbit hole?

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 1 year ago

Jesus, what a wimp. At least he did divorce the slut. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now ruin this tolerable semi-Btb with an utterly disgusting and preposterous RAAC sequel please.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 1 year ago

In the courts of today, no matter how many times she cheated, she would have gotten the kids, the house, and spousal support. This a fairy tale.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

It was OK... but too many unanswered questions that could have made it both a bit better and a bit longer.

Somehow it seems so many good and interesting stories by good and creative writers get to a certain point in length, or in the plot (?), and an ending appears, as if by magic !

Too many times I think that hurts the story, and this was one of those stories

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

I hope they both got tested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG…I couldn’t read past half of the first page…boring and choppy, short sentences Extremely long.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this, but I feel there is still more you can draw out of this story. You can make the reconciliation one that shows your MC is a strong compassionate man and father who understands human frailty and isn't driven by weakness and a fragile ego. He should recognise his mistake in divorcing her and tearing his family apart over outdated ideals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kiwi, outdated ideals? You’re an idiot. Do you understand that she exposed him to a significant chance of an STI?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak story. Fucked hundreds of men over a year and no STDS. Impossible. He gets the house and kids .what judge did that? One fucked up story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a laughably stupid story. I wonder if the author has ever even been with a woman since he knows so very little about their anatomy.

.

Maybe 200+ men over a couple of days? What's her pussy made of? Asphalt? Hell, even asphalt would break down with that much traffic. 2 stars.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

You have no clue what a real man is.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"You weren't supposed to ever find out. It was just sex." - Well, duh! And here I thought that husbands of cheating wives were supposed to find out.

\

@ic69hunter, the HUSBAND was an asshole?

\

It may seem like a small thing in the big scheme of things, but she's been doing gang bangs, including deep throat air-tight for a year, and she never gave her husband her ass or deep-throated him?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Blowing up her world was nearly enough retribution for this cheating bitch.

syd_v63syd_v63about 1 year ago

Stupidest piece of crap I’ve ever tried to read. The name of this Website is Literotica; which combines the word Literature with the word Erotica and this story does neither of those. Frankly, it barely passes as prose. There’s a thing called “Suspension of Disbelief” where the author has get the reader to believe that despite everything else going on we the reader would believe that the characters would engage in the behaviours they’re engaging in, typically it’s believing that characters have Supernatural traits. In this case however, it’s believing that characters would engage in “Porn Movie Themes” like raising the Booster Club membership numbers through the provision of sexual favours. Then without an out and out raging argument the protagonist invests in surveillance equipment, consults a Lawyer, figures out a scheme to join the Booster Club and does so “unrecognized” after he’s historically been in attendance the year before and on previous occasions. It’s just not plausible. Then of course the Erotica isn’t even worthy of being remotely arousing. The whole story is contrived to simply be able to say “Women are bad” especially if they’re sexual and they don’t include me. This whole story smacks of insecure Masculinity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was 5 stars until the end.

Then for unknown reason the proverbial pillow was brought out and suffocated the story until it died with a woe is me ending.

The guy is still young. Go out and get some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She got what she deserved and I love it (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too simplistic too stupid and too over the top so I gave it a 2. Only Wonder Woman and Super Girl have Super Pussies that can take 20 or 50 cocks. And logically the women talking about Marcie in the booster meeting when her husband was in disguise are the wives of the guys upstairs with Marcie. This outrageous sex party with so many people involved especially other women the scandal would not wait for the husband in disguise.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

I don't understand the rationale behind this story. It is so unlikely and far fetched that it hardly rates as literature of any kind. How this got rated in the high 3* range is beyond me. As one comment read, this isn't literature or erotica. It's just plain sick and fortunately I can skim quickly and only spent a few minutes on it. I will try to remember the author's name so I can avoid any further exposure to his/her twisted mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And we have yet another sad wimp of a husband on this site. Its getting so damn sickening. Is this what 'enlightened progressive' men are? Keep drinking that soy boi's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What’s wrong with this moron? It was so obvious she was up to something there shouldn’t even of been a question about it. Why is he feeling guilty? She’s the one who fucked up. Sorry this is beyond being a wimp, why the hell didn’t he divorce her?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, but she gave up easy. Tired, probably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent but, too short and seems empty.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ridiculous and so much unrealistic plot. Even worse the behaviour of the husband, described as a totally immature unsecure idiot, just a little bit from becoming a submissive cuck guy. So just a 1 full star.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Unfortunately a 1. What kind of moron is the male MC? Talk about thick! Why does he feel guilty, the slit is the one who fucked up

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lol .. haha dirtball

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

Dumb but I enjoyed the dumb. 5*

Moonbat74Moonbat749 months ago

I mean, he still likes her. Cmon. Any normal man would put a bullet in her.

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

I hope this is fiction, but our two kids were about the same age as these when my wife started her first affair. However, I never caught on. She told me about it 4 years after the fact. Being bipolar (I believe this is what was going on) can be disguised well and can lead to very risky behavior. She worked it so that the boyfriend was renting a room from us. She only worked halftime and he was a post-doc, so had flexible hours. They did their romping in the afternoon, just like latch key kids!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

that amount of stupidity is a bit outlandish. Still a fun bit of fantasy free of unwanted pregnancies and STDs and mortal tragedies.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No

Too stupid MC

Wimpy

He goes to find out And then plays golf? How is he supposed to find out anything?!

Then after she is doing All holes etc he lets her kiss him,?!

Shit story

WIMPY

Sees And hears All that and then feels better after exposure! Hell no

He gets together for holidays etc

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Silly. Happening for over a year, everyone at the club knows but nothing gets back to her friends, family or associates? This is the age of social media, and she uses her real name, she'd be outed in month

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would he even think of taking the slut back? What’s wrong with him?

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Is any woman TH@T dumb l doubt it

Scores 3/5

inka2222inka22225 months ago

4.5 stars, primarily due to him getting custody and the BTB with emails. Took off 0.5 stars for the inane "I never deliberately hurt someone before and don't feel good about it." . The only 2 kinds of people who would say something like that would be Jesus or a man with severe mental illness. It's NOT NORMAL to feel bad about hurting someone who hurt you MUCH MUCH MORE. Stockholm syndrome? Who knows, but he needs a mental health expert. ASAP. And not just for his cheating-induced PTSD

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

This was one stupid story written by a perverted "writer" of stupid stories... remember his name so you don't read his ridiculous crap.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

4/5 stars because it was one of the more realistic endings I've read. The minus one is because he's a pussy for having second thoughts about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous