The Boots

Story Info
A wife's flirtations turn out to be so much more.
1.4k words
3.82
18.4k
17
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely party. A lot of people showed up. There were enough people where you could get lost in the crowd, but not so many that you felt cramped or overwhelmed. The music and food were great, and the evening went off without anyone turning into a drunken asshole.

We had been together since we were in our late teens, and after years of marriage and kids, she still lit something inside me.

I had spent the afternoon watching her get ready. I loved how the silky robe clung to her curves. It covered a bit too much for my liking, but I would occasionally be blessed with a peak of the curve of a breast or thigh as she went about her business.

I should have been getting myself ready, but watching her was mesmerizing.

Tilting her head and delicately manipulating her earlobes, she put on small gold hoop earrings. The exposed flesh of her neck, right behind her ears, reminded me of the small, almost imperceptible noises she makes when being kissed there.

She batted her eyes as she tended her lashes and makeup. She puckered her lips, put the tube of lipstick to them, and slowly rubbed it against them. I was in agony. My God, those lips!

She came into the bedroom with the just-above-knee-length dress she had chosen for the evening. She untied her robe with her back to me, letting it drop to the floor. She wore a black unlined plunging lace d-cup bra with small silver stud accents and matching g-string panties. The ornate lace pattern cast noir-like shadows against her skin, obscuring the vampish delights within.

In a single motion, she had the dress over her head and let it fall upon her. She wiggled back and forth, letting the dress cascade around her hips and ass.

Once she smoothed out the material, she took a seat. She slid her foot into high-heeled suede boots and, slowly pulled the zipper up and fastened it just above the knee. She recrossed her legs and put on the other boot. It was like watching the mercury in a thermometer rising. It was slow, and you could feel the temperature rising.

_________

The best part of the party was mingling about solo and seeing her across the room. Twinkles in her eyes, broad smiles, and occasional seductive glances were coming my way.

At one point, we made eye contact. Taking the tip of her finger, she gave her drink a little stir, put the finger on her neck, and slowly traced a line over her collarbone and across her décolletage before bringing it to her mouth to get any remaining drops of her drink.

I texted her, "You may have had a little too much bubbly."

I watched her read the text. She looked my way and blew me a kiss before twirling and walking away.

A short while later, we sat at a table listening to the music and sharing the gossip we had each picked up while talking to other guests. "I need another drink," she said as she stood up, leaned over, and reached across the table for a bottle of champagne. I watched as the back hem of her dress rode up, revealing the back of her upper thigh. I realized this was intentional when her hips turned slightly towards me, giving me a view of the lower fraction of her ass cheeks.

It had been years since she ever flirted this hard. I am unsure if I remember her throwing this much caution to the wind.

I groaned a little, and she responded with a giggle.

_________

I lost track of her when I got cornered by an old acquaintance. I texted her, letting her know I was about done with the party and probably only had another hour of sanity left. She responded a few minutes later with a thumbs-up.

Three minutes later, my phone vibrated, letting me know she texted again. It was a picture, but I wasn't sure what it was. My heart started racing when I realized it was a picture of her panties balled up in her purse.

I started looking around and finally found her in a small crowd. She was all smiles and laughing with a bit of flushing of the skin of her cheeks and chest. She just winked and sipped her drink when she saw me watching her.

_________

We didn't drive far, but it was long enough of a drive for some more teasing. This time, it was my turn.

I turned the car onto the road and into the Saturday evening traffic. She was gabbing away about nothing when I abruptly reached over, putting my hand on her left thigh. She didn't miss a beat and kept talking as I traced slow circles up her thigh. Each one pushes the edge of the dress higher and higher.

As I reached the point where I couldn't go further, she allowed her knees to relax, granting me further access.

My hand finally reached its destination, and I was hit with a ton of bricks when I realized she had been toying with me all day.

She had shaved. Over the years, she had shaved her pubic hair, but it was infrequent and always short-lived.

The first time she did it for me was after we had been married for a few years, and it was a great surprise to me. A friend had convinced her to try, and I reaped the rewards.

This evening, I found the same pattern as that night. Her bush was left whole, but her lips were shaved smooth, and the skin was soft. I sighed as my hand caressed her, and she moaned in almost perfect unison.

As my fingers explored her, she managed to recline the seat. She was so lost in the moment that she didn't realize, or at least care, that her exhibitionism was fueling the voyeuristic tendencies of a few travelers that night.

Our short trip to get home could not be over soon enough.

_________

As soon as we were through the doors, we locked onto each other's lips and stumbled to the bedroom.

The pressure from being teased all day had reached a boiling point, and my patients were gone.

I slammed the door behind us, spun her around, and bent her over at the hips so her chest rested on the bed. I flipped her dress up and across her back, giving me unfettered access to the ass I coveted for so many years.

I dropped to my knees behind her. I could smell her pheromones calling to me. This was the final straw.

I tilted my head back and buried my face. As soon as my mouth touched her, I could feel her juices running down my cheeks.

I flicked the tip of my tongue across her swollen clit as the flat of my tongue caressed the opening of her vagina. Her breathing raced, and my nose grazed her every time she pushed back into my face. My arms reached between her legs, wrapped around her thighs, and locked her into place.

It only took a few minutes before her muscles tightened. She flooded my mouth before her knees buckled in orgasm.

I released her once her breathing slowed, and she returned to her body. Standing, I rubbed my now rigid cock across her ass, squeezing her cheeks together and gliding between them. It was becoming a slick from all her cum.

Again, Short on patience, my dick rammed into her. I started fucking her until her breasts sprang free from her top and settled into the rhythm of us colliding into each other.

I was curious to know who would give out first: her strength or my control.

Helped reposition her to the floor, kneeling in front of me. Without hesitation, she took my dick into her mouth, swallowing the entire length on the first attempt.

That was my limit.

I began pumping furiously into her mouth. I started to come as

I tried to pull out, but she caught the first wave of my orgasm in her mouth. My cum continued to flow as I withdrew and landed on her face.

Looking down at her, I started to stroke my cock over her. I covered her exposed breasts as my hips bucked. She rubbed her breasts as I coated them.

I fell back onto the bed and felt her climbing on top of me. Covered with sweat and cum, we giggled and felt each other's bodies.