I Couldn't Believe My Eyes

Story Info
Husband finds cheating on him with her dance coach.
17.5k words
3.57
36.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
again321
again321
45 Followers

Husband finds wife cheating on him at dance meet.

What is happening? I couldn't believe my eyes! My wife of 27 years with her trainer. He had his arms around her and their lips were locked! I was speechless and in shock.

My name is Jay. I first saw my wife at a blood lab, getting routine blood tests for my doctor. She was the technician with kind with soft brown eyes, with a cute smile. I couldn't get my eyes off her! Thanking her and wishing her a great day, I left. Later that same day, I stopped at a Starbuck's and I noticed that she was in line in front of me. I tapped her on the shoulder to say hi. She turned around with a scowl and then when she recognized me from earlier that day from the lab, gave me a heart-piercing smile. I said hi and started talking with her. I asked her if she would like to sit and have her coffee with me. She agreed and we continued talking.

Her name was Katherine and asked me to call her Katy. She was easy to talk to and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her eyes sparkled and her smile was captivating. I was already falling for her! We talked about our families and interests. She has a younger sister in first year university and she visited her parents weekly; she has a really good relationship with her family. Katy is single, with no boyfriend. Her passion was dancing and she was into jazz dancing; she picked up a lot of it on her own watching other dancers. We must have spent two hours just talking that we didn't realize our coffees were getting cold and we were getting hungry! We ordered a sandwich that we shared and finally, after another hour-and-a-half, we decided to say bye. As she was leaving, she gave me a piece of paper with her phone number and asked me to call her.

I called her right away, before she even reached the door to leave. When she answered, I said, "I don't know what the protocol is about how long to wait for asking you out but are you available for dinner tomorrow evening?" She started to laugh, her eyes shining, and said, "yes!" We went out everyday for the next five days.

Katy: At first, I thought he started talking to me just to get into my pants. But as we talked, I began to really like him. He wasn't just a shallow guy looking for an easy one-night-stand. He was good looking, easy to talk to, and kind. We spent hours talking, and we even shared a sandwich. I knew this was a chance meeting but I didn't want to let him go so I gave him my phone number, hoping he would call. He called me almost immediately, within the minute. Who does that? It showed up as an unknown number and I answered it. When I realized it was him, I laughed and went back to the table and he asked me out. We saw each other every evening; we went out to dinner and walks, a movie, dancing, and ordered pizza in one day.

Jay: Katy's beautiful eyes pierced my heart and her infectious smile became intertwined with my soul from the moment I met her. It was about a month before we kissed for the first time. As we got to know each other, Katy told me to be patient with her as she had two very bad relationships. One of her partners cheated on her and stole from her and she dumped him as soon as she found out; the last one, he physically and sexually abused her and she broke it off with him after he raped her when she wasn't in the mood for sex. Because of this, she has problems trusting anyone and with intimacy; she struggles navigating around these feelings. So, she approaches intimacy slowly and carefully. I told her that I will be patient and am willing to wait until she is ready. I told her about my last relationship; I was head-over-heels with this girl and she cheated on me with a friend of mine, a neighbour. Cheating was a deal breaker for me. I broke up with her and never looked back. Katy abhorred cheating also and said she would never tolerate it. She didn't understand why people cheat; her view is that if they want to be with someone else, just break up with your current partner instead of cheating.

We looked forward to spending time together from the moment we said bye to the next time we got together. We liked being together. Soon, we both realized that we were getting serious about each other.

Katy was gorgeous, about 5'5", with beautiful, wavy dark hair. Her jazz dancing gave her a beautiful flat stomach; her legs were toned and shapely with a gap at the top where her legs came together. She had a beautiful figure, with what looked like firm, well-proportioned, B-cup breasts.

Katy: I really, really liked him and saw a future with him. He was about 5'10", slim, gentle and easy on the eyes. He was easy to talk to. I told him about my previous horrible relationships and he listened, patiently. He held my hand when I was telling him. He didn't judge me or leave me. He told me he will be patient with me and not push me into anything until I am ready. My parents were having a bar-b-que that Sunday and I invited him. They welcomed him with open arms. Both my parents and my sister spent time talking to him and getting to know him. So far so good that my dad was smiling. I loved Jay's goofiness. Jay was having dinner with us the first Christmas and he carried a mistletoe around in his pocket and held it up whenever we were alone together! He even tried this with my mom and my sister! My Mom was not impressed. I love how he makes me laugh.

Jay: I met her parents, Colin and Eve. They were wonderful; they accepted me and made me feel like they had known me all their lives. I felt very comfortable with them. Her younger sister, Susan, was there also. She was in university studying to be a nurse. Susan and I got along well. Over the years, we had many family-get togethers, for dinners, celebrations, picnics, outings, etc. As the years went by, they never made me feel like an outsider, in fact, they loved me like a son.

About 6 or 7 months after we met, when she felt comfortable, Katy and I made love for the first time. It was so phenomenal. We had just finished dinner and I washed the dishes and she was drying them. I told her what I was going to do and she smiled.

I went up to her from behind while she was facing the drying rack and pressed myself into her, putting my hands around her waist. I brought her closer to me and she turned her around and kissed me. As we kissed, my hands rose to her breasts. I started squeezing her breasts. She looked at me and put her hands on the back of my head. I found her nipples through her bra and her blouse and I fondled it and pinched it with my thumb and forefinger. They reacted by becoming pert and firm. I continued to cup her breasts and stimulating her nipples. Katy was beginning to breath rapidly; she closed her eyes and slightly parted her lips.

We moved to the living room. I helped her take her blouse off. She looked so sexy in her bra. I went up to her and put my hands around her and unclasped her bra. Her skin was soft and smooth. She let out a gush of air through her mouth as I pulled her bra away, revealing beautiful round, perky breasts with rock-hard pink, jutting nipples. It's the first time I had seen them without a bra. I looked at her to make sure she was ready and she nodded. I played with her nipples, gently pulling them. I started kissing and licking her face. My tongue found her mouth and she opened her lips and played with my tongue. After a few moments, I sealed my lips with her and kissed her fully. My hands were still playing with her taut nipples, tweaking them and playing with them. Tiny moans came out of her mouth from time to time as I squeezed her nipples a little firmer.

I continued to slowly lick down to her nipples. I licked around her breast, heading towards her nipple but stopping just short. I started to trace my tongue around her nipple and then licked her nipple. She shuddered as I put my lips around her nipple and sucked while playing with the other nipple. She pulled me closer in to her. Alternating between the two, I latched on both her nipples.

While I was playing with her nipples, I tried to unfasten her skirt. Katy unfastened the clasp and her skirt fell to the ground, and she stepped over it. She looked gorgeous just in her sexy blue panty. I started to softly lick and kiss my way down her firm abdomen. Her skin was warm, soft, and silken. I spent a little while licking in and around her belly-button

I got on my knees as I was kissing her and started to stroke her over her panties. I could see a wet spot beginning at the front of her panty and I could smell her arousal. I started to probe her pussy through her panties, licking it through her panties. Then I put my finger around the waistband of her panty and pulled it down. She moved her legs, one at a time, to step out of them. She looked like a goddess. I focussed on her magnificent slit, partially trimmed. I started placed wet kisses on her thighs and to gently caress around her vulva.

I licked on her inside thighs and on both sides of her pussy, stimulating her clit and then my kisses went closer and closer to her slit. I could see her slit glisten as she was getting more wet. She was watching what I was doing. I started to lick around her slit again and then my tongue made contact with her nub. She jumped and Katy gave out a loud moan. She said, "Yes, God, yes." I opened her mound with one hand, playing with her nipple with the other hand, started to lick her clit. I licked up and down and then sealed my lips around her clit and started to suck. As I sucked more tightly, she screamed, Ohhhhh .... Yes .......YES ......don't stopppppp ..... yesssssss ..... She tasted good. I could do this to her all day. I gently probed her opening with my finger as I sucked. She continued to moan loudly. She screamed again, God ..... It's sooooo gooooood ..... Yesssss. Dont ... don'tttt .... Stoppppp ......aaaaaahhhhhhhh."

After a few moments, she shuddered and breathing heavily, almost collapsed. I helped her sit on the couch and spread her legs. I curled my finger inside her and started licking her clit again. Katy was squirming and moaning; pushing my head closer to her pussy. She said, "Oh, wow!" I licked and sucked around her whole entrance while I was fingering her. She stiffened as an orgasm hit her, again. I continued fingering her. She was leaking and was very wet. She convulsed and had yet, another orgasm.

I took my finger and asked her to lick it and suck it. Katy was uncertain about licking it at first but hesitantly, she licked her juices off and sucked my finger. I kissed her deeply and caressed her nipples. Katy started to rub my hard-on through my pants.

By this time, my cock was straining. I took my clothes off, for the first time in front of her. She had never seen my cock and it was so engorged. I put my cock at her entrance. Her warmth and juices surrounded my cock. I moved it around her entrance and she screamed, "Don't tease me. Please push it in." I pushed gently and entered. She screamed as I entered her; she was so sensitive. As I thrust into her, I can feel her pushing back against my hips. We were coupled and thrusting. Katy's eyes were closed and she kept screaming .... Oooooohhhhhhh ... Yessss ...... right therrrrreeeeee ...... yessssss ..... yesssss ...... oh Godddd .... Don'ttttt stoppppppp ..... yes .... Ohhhh Goddddd .... I'm comingggggg ...... oooooohhhh. I didn't stop. I kept moving in and out of her and she came once more. This time she was so out of breath that she couldn't say anything. After her yet another explosive orgasm with me fucking her, she pushed me out, her body shuddering and convulsing. She was glistening with sweat.

I gave her a few moments to catch her breath and lied down on the couch and had her mount me. With her legs on both sides of me and facing me, she guided me in her pussy. She was moving up and down with her eyes closed and licking her lips. I said, "Ohhhhh ..... yessssss .... You're so damned wettttt ...... I told her to speed it up and when she did, she shuddered when she came again. She wanted to mount off but I told her to stay on and I started to thrust into her deeper. She shuddered and screamed as yet another orgasm hit her as I exploded my hot cum onto her wet cunt. Breathing heavily, she rolled off me. After about ten minutes, I was surprised I became hard again so quickly. I asked her to get on her hand and knees and I entered her doggy-style. She was so wet when I entered her. God, I was deep in her; I saw my cock totally disappear into her. She looked so beautiful, her back glistening. She screamed again Yesssss ..... deeper ...... yes, righttttt therrreeeeee ..... fuckkkkk meeeeeee .... yes ... Yesssss .... Oh Goddddd ..... yesssssss. She came violently. She tried to get me off her but I told her a little while longer. I kept fucking her and felt my balls tighten. My cock exploded into her as she shrieked when she came; this time with me, gushing her fluid out around my hard cock. She told me to stop, almost out of breath. Katy said, "I could feel the warmth of your cum exploding deep inside me."

I gave her a few minutes and then, Katy held my cock and started to stroke it, it still had some of my cum and her pussy juices on it. She began to lick and suck it, her head bobbing. She grabbed my butt and pulled me towards her. She kept sucking me until my cock started to react again. Katy kept her suction around my cock. After a few moments, I grunted, "Ooohhhhh, here it comesssssss, yes ......" I spurted in her mouth and she sucked me dry. She looked at me and smiled and let me out of her mouth with a suction 'pop'.

I went down on her again licking her and fingering her again. She screamed, "Noooooo ... please ...... ahhhhhh ..... IIIII'mmmmmm sooooo sensssssiiiitttttttiiiiivvvvvvvveeeee. I'm cominnnnnggggg againnnnnnn," and writhed her body tight as she experienced another orgasm. This made me hard almost right way. I got her on her back and got between her legs. She was still wet from earlier. I could feel her abdomen going up and down as she breathed. She looked at me wondering what was going on.

I spread her legs open, as I moved up her body. We were looking at each other's eyes. I kissed her as I entered her. She moved her hand and put it around my shaft where it was entering her, her fingers getting coated with her discharges. She moaned loudly in my mouth. She was breathing heavy as she shuddered and she broke the kiss and told me to bang her hard. I fucked her hard. She screamed again, "Ohhhhhh ..... fuckkkk .... yes ..... don'ttttttt .....sssssssstoppppppp .... Oh God .... yes .... Yes.... Rrrrrrighttttttt thereeeeeee ..... yesssssss .... I'mmm commmmmmingggggg." She came so hard almost immediately and she screamed and convulsed as she squirted a stream of fluid from her pussy. I paused for both of us to catch our breaths and continued pumping into her. My body kept her legs apart and again she came so hard that she shuddered and almost fainted. As she was coming, I filled her pussy with my cum. When she opened her eyes, I pulled out, both of us breathing heavy and dripping with sweat. When she recovered, she looked at me and kissed me. I held her and gently stroked her skin. Her whole skin was so sensitive that every time I touched her, she would shudder. As I held her, Katy smiled, "You sure know what to do to a woman."

After a while, I got up, cleaned up and got her a warm, wet towel. Katy said that was so fantastic. She had never experienced that, ever. She said, "I don't know if I am supposed to say thank you or what after such a good fucking. I must have cum about twenty or more times. I've never experienced anything like this before." I held her, smiled and said that I loved it also.

We went and showered together. That night we must have made love three more times, each time more intense than before. I was surprised that I could get hard again so often and so quickly; that's never happened before. Finally, she said no more, that she was sore down there and wasn't sure if she would ever walk properly again. She said that she has never had a passionate night like this before.

And then, for the first time, she said, "I love you".

Katy: Wow. Just wow! I can not describe the first time we made love. He made love to me in so many different positions and he made sure I orgasmed so often in each of them. All of it is one glorious climax after another. I heard my self screaming in just pure ecstasy. I must have come almost two dozen times. I didn't know that I could do that. He found sensual and pleasure spots in me I didn't even know existed. He knew exactly how to make love to me. Not only was it loving and pleasurable, but the sex was powerful. I didn't realize I was such a screamer and he told me that he loved it when I was loud and that I was telling him how much I was enjoying it. My pussy was sore; I've never felt anything like this before. I was never letting him go. I told him that I loved him but he didn't say it back.

Jay: A few days later, Katy asked me how I felt about her and I told her that I loved her a lot and I also liked her a lot. She asked me why I didn't say it back to her when we first made love and I told her that I didn't want it to be something I said just in the heat of passion; I had fallen in love with her the first time we had coffee together. We became inseparable. We had so many wonderful times together. A couple of weeks later, I asked her to move in with me and helped her pack her stuff. We always did things together; she was like an extension of me. We spent almost all day outside of our work together, and, of course, we made love constantly; our love making was always intense that she would have eight or nine orgasms each time. Katy said that she was never a screamer until I made love to her; and she has never squirted before until me. Both our sexual needs were compatible and we needed that intimacy often; we satisfied each other every time we made love.

Katy: We were inseparable. I thought of him every moment of every day and how lucky I was to have found him. I was falling deeper in love with him with each passing day. I liked being with Jay. I moved in with him and he made me feel special everyday. He was there with me when I was in a good mood, a bad mood or a naughty mood. He was there for me when I was sick or having really bad monthly cramps. He was there for me with all my ups and downs and my mood swings. He was there when I told him all my fears, insecurities and my secrets. He was there when I told him all my weirdness and craziness. He listened and held me close. Jay made me feel amazing talking with him and being with him. He made me believe that I am worthy for who I am. He believed in me.

Jay: Katy moved in with me about 8 months later. About six months or so after she moved in with me, I contacted a friend who was a song-writer and a singer and asked him to write a song about my love for her and how I felt. I gave him all the highlights and events that I wanted to be in the song. I loved the lyrics he came up with and that he could sing it. This would my proposal song.

Katy and I had talked about getting engaged, marriage, and children a few times. She was not into a grandeur or show-offish type of engagements; she likes simple and intimate. I invited her sister, parents, and her out to a nice restaurant. I had made arrangements with the restaurant owner ahead of time. The song writer-singer and his wife were there at a table close by, and, after dinner, I signalled the singer. When he started singing, I asked Katy to dance. He sang 'our' song, playing his guitar. It was a slow dance. I guess some of the events described in the song sounded familiar to her and she kept looking at me, questioningly. The last line of the lyric had her name in it and she teared up. At the end of the song, in front of her family, I asked her to marry me. I told her that the first time I met her, her name got written on my heart and that every beat of my heart calls out her name, how much I loved her, and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

again321
again321
45 Followers