The Bootyguard, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing his eyes, resting his fingers at his temples, he meditated for a quick minute before quickly clapping his hands, "It's okay!" He proclaimed, "At least we didn't sleep in TOO late and miss the actual important event!"

Walking out of the kitchen and approaching me, grasping my wrists with his bony fingers, "Kappa Omega Kappa is having a big ass party tonight! Now, I know I might not be the traditional 'frat bro'!" He motioned towards himself daintily, "But I'm best friends with one of the girlfriends of the Fraternity President, so I'm totally getting in!"

One of?

Hands trailing up tattooed arms, "Help me pick out an outfit, Papi!" He urged as he walked back towards his bedroom, "That bitch Kenneth is going to be there, and I refuse to let him one up me again!"

"You can call me 'Alex'." I corrected him once again, but I don't think he heard me as he walked through the door into his room.

Taking one last look at the disaster zone that this living room had turned into, I mentally braced myself for what awaited me in his bedroom. Slowly peering in, I saw the absolute mess that was his bed, with blankets and sheets thrown all over the mattress and surrounding floor, clothes overflowing out of his hamper, and empty condom wrappers crunching beneath my feet. Mitchell Bellamy was too busy digging through his closet, tossing out the varieties of clothes he was thrown out of consideration for the party tonight.

His ass sticking straight out the closet doors towards my direction, shaking mindlessly as he shoveled through the mess of clothing. The silky fabric riding up his crack, exposing more of his baby smooth cheeks than even before. As much as I hated to admit it, he did have a very nice booty. Plump and juicy, surprisingly fitting on his otherwise twinkish frame.

As I opened my mouth to finally address some of my concerns, I caught the bizarre collection of dildos sitting to my right. Proudly displayed on the dresser for all to see, they were ordered starting at the size of a relatively average penis in increasing ranges to finally ending at a massive monster with the girth of a wrist! I think my absolute biggest toy would probably only be seated at the halfway mark.

"Paaapiii?" Mitchell Bellamy cried, drawing my attention from the sight in front of him and to him holding up a colorful shirt, "What do you think?"

"Bellamy," I insisted, "Seeing as this is our first night of security detail, I really don't think that going to a party is the best idea. There are too many uncontrolled variables that could impede my duty to protect you."

He laughed, "Oh Papi, you are SUCH a boob!" He exclaimed as he held up a sparkling crop top, "What do you think about this?"

"Mr. Davenport," I again insisted, albeit much more forcefully this time, "First off, please don't call me 'Papi'. Secondly-"

"Listen, Papi." He cut me off, "I know it's your first day, so I'll cut you a little bit of slack. If you don't want to come with me, that's fine, but I'm going to party whether you're there or not."

I sighed deeply--just think about the money, I reminded myself. I nodded, "Of course, Bellamy." I choked out through gritted teeth, "My duty is to protect you!"

"Yaaaay! See what happens when you let loose and bend the rules a lil'?" He threw his arms up into the air, "I know exactly what I want to wear! Let me get dressed and you can drive me to the party, Papi!"

Welp, I guess I was offically Papi now...

After much careful deliberation and sober second thought (and six more wardrobe changes), Bellamy eventually settled on a pair of teeny tiny white booty shorts, not covering much more than his current underwear, and a pink muscle shirt, exposing the sides of his soft body and shoulders. Complete with sparkling diamond studs, after a quick pump of hair gel and touch of makeup, we were eventually on our way to the fraternity house...

"Oh my God, Papi!" Bellamy exclaimed from the backseat as he mindlessly tapped away on his phone, "I don't know if it's something in the water, but the guys at Kappa Omega Kappa are soooooo hot! You'll see in a minute."

I nodded, "I'll take your word for it."

He continued, "Rumor around campus is, you didn't hear it from me, but apparently they enjoy banging each other as much as their girlfriends!" He snorted, "Lots of kinky sex rituals disguised as initiation and hazing. Of course, it's always 'no homo, bro'!"

"Are you gay, Papi?" Bellamy asked, so matter-of-factly that I almost didn't register it.

"I prefer not to answer personal questions, sir." Was my non-answer, the mental image of Bellamy's juicy ass flashing in my head.

"Mmm hmm, I'll find out sooner or later." He replied quietly, yet still loud enough for me to obviously hear, "Gonna be hard keeping secrets from me, roomie..."

Even from down the street, the stench of booze and the sound of music carried me to the location of the frat house. Bellamy was near hopping out of his seat in excitement, jumping out of the car before I had even come to a complete stop to greet a group of friends in front of the house. Parking the car and taking a quick moment to collect myself, I had the sinking feeling this was going to be a very long night...

Stepping out of the SUV and locking the doors, I walked up the cobblestone pathway to where Mitchell Bellamy and his friends were gathered. Naturally shaking his hips as he talked and hogged the group's attention, I only managed to catch the mere end of the conversation as Bellamy proudly boasted, "-yeah, but I didn't know they were sending me a big Latino hunk!"

The mixed gender group of friends all spun around to face me, "Hiii, Paaapiii!" They all shouted in unison as I just about died on the front lawn of the frat house.

"It's...Alex." I weakly replied as they bustled towards the front doors of the frat house.

At the front entrance, they were stopped by a makeshift security guard. One of the frat brothers, his impressive physique and muscularity were only extenuated by his choice of tight-fitting tanktop. The group of friends, Bellamy included, were let in rather easily but I was stopped with a palm to the chest, "Yo, hold it!" The young man cried, having to tilt his head all the way up to make proper eye contact, "You look a lil' old for this party, gramps! Retirement home is down THAT way!"

I braced myself, straightening my posture and standing upright. Though both he and I were muscular and fit, I held an obvious and apparent height and weight advantage. Thankfully Bellamy came up from behind him with a hand on the shoulder, "Thad, chill!" He urged, "He's cool, he's with me!"

He looked back at the blonde, then spun and looked at me. With a sneer and scoff, "Oh? THIS is 'Papi', huh?" He eyed me up.

I was instantly caught off guard, "Wait, what!?"

"Robbin' the cradle, eh?" He accosted me, "Whatever. I'm watching you!"

Stepping to the side, his shoulder roughly bumping into my arm as I entered through the door. Bellamy leaning in, "Ignore him," he advised, "Stephanie told he had to attach ten binder clips to his ballsack as a part of his initiation!"

I nodded, suppressing a smirk. That was behind me, now I had to direct my focus to everything happening in this house to make sure Bellamy wouldn't get into too much trouble. This was as far from my scene as possible--drunk kids stumbling over eachother, horny couples sneaking up the stairs towards the bedrooms, and annoying pop music blasting in my ears.

Bellamy made a beeline for the table of red solo cups, brimming with cold beer. Handing me on, I politely refused--drinking on the job was a big no-no. He smiled, eyeing me out of the corner of his eye, "Such a stickler!" He teased as he downed the entire cup in a mighty gulp, "We gotta work on loosening you up!"

My attention was drawn away suddenly as I felt a heavy grip around my bicep. Turning my head to see a gang of young sorority girls quickly swarm around me--all of them groping my chest, ass, and crotch. Swatting away the multitude of wandering hands, one of the girls managed to grip the bottom of my shirt and raised it to my chest, exposing my entire midsection, "OH MY GOD!" She screeched, "HE HAS ABS!"

Pulling down my shirt and shooing the drunk women away, I turned to see where Bellamy was standing to find him totally gone. Quickly scanning the room to catch any sight of the blonde twink, I was relieved to see him merely dancing with friends on the dancefloor. Carefully slinking my way into the corner, I was able to keep a view on the entire room and all its exits from here.

Easily visible in hot pink, Bellamy was easy to spot amongst the growing crowd of drunk and rowdy college kids. Grinding against uncomfortable straight boys and dancing with their girlfriends, he was clearly at-ease at the party scene, Mr. Davenport's words echoing in my mind, "Think of this as saving my son from himself."

He was a good kid, though. He just needed a lil' direction.

A bright flash disoriented me. Blinking my eyes to readjust to the dark room, I caught the same group of girls hounding me once again. With a renewed vigor, they snatched at my shirt and wrapped their arms around my body, "Ladies, please!" I grunted, tearing my body away from their touch.

"Are you 'Papi'?" One of them asked, "You're Bellamy's new boyfriend, right!?"

I blushed at the question, stammering over my own words, "N-No! We're just...erm..."

"Why did he put on Instagram that he was gonna show off his 'hot new piece of ass' at the party then!?" One of the other girls demanded to know, glancing at her phone.

"I'm just trying to do my job." I grunted, becoming more than a little irritated at this point, "He's my boss!"

"Oh my God! Are you Anastasia and he's Christian Grey!?"

"...Who?"

Wrong answer. That seemed to only encourage them further as they shrieked even louder, attempting to physically rip my clothes off my body. Using a bit more force than necessary to push them away from me, the telltale sound of fabric shredding was my alarm bell to quickly get out of there.

Rushing out the living room, the group of stumbling drunk broads behind me, I did a quick rotation around the first floor. From the living room into the entry hallway, into the dining room, passing through the kitchen, even taking a quick jaunt outside through the back patio. I had managed to lose most of them through the crowds and dancefloors, but I took an open opportunity when I saw the bathroom door slightly agape. Shutting the door behind me and locking it securely, I took a moment to take a breath.

I suppose at the very least I should take it as a compliment--I still had it, apparently.

Glancing into the mirror showed that my shirt was totally ripped and shredded at the collar, exposing the cleavage of my hairy pecs and the rosery hanging around my neck to every partygoer. Wasn't too bad a look though. Wetting my hands to fix my hair and straighten out my facial hair, I composed myself before finally letting myself out.

The coast was clear, thank God.

Stepping out of the bathroom and reorienting myself to find the living room again, I had less than a minute of peace before I felt a rough hand on my shoulder, "Hey, gramps!"

I spun around to see the source of the voice, "Thad." Was all I replied with.

The stacked shortie raised an eyebrow in confusion on how I knew his name, but he quickly regained his resolve as he jammed his finger in my exposed chest, "So what is this now? Chippendales?" He demanded to know, "I hear your old ass is into girls now, too?"

I had no time for this, he was clearly tipsy at this point, "Fuck off."

He stepped up to me, ready for a fight. But my response was a simple chest bump to the face, which sent his drunk ass to the floor.

Finally making my way back to the living room, no sign of my new fanclub anywhere, I scanned the room for any sign of that pink muscle shirt. In the glob of colors, I couldn't make it out anywhere.

I totally just lost sight of the person I was supposed to protect!

Exiting out the living room into the entrance hallway, where a couple emerged from the closet underneath the stairs. The boy looking like the happiest man in the world while his girlfriend looked...less than impressed.

It seemed the real party had moved to the dining room. The room was a pitch black with the exception of strobe lights and colorful beams as the partygoers danced the night away without a care in the world. The pounding music and bright flashes were beginning to give me a headache at this point as I made my way through the crowd of people looking for the blonde twink.

Ridiculously, I had spent so much effort trying to find him in the crowd of bodies, I didn't notice him standing atop the dining table until I was right in front of him. Totally shirtless and proudly twerking his ass, "Bellamy!" I shouted above the noise, "Bellamy, I think we should go!"

Still shaking his butt, "Heeeeeey, Papi!" He belted out, "Where've you been? I missed you!"

"We should really go, Bellamy. This party is getting a little too wild now!"

"Go? Go where? I'm feelin' great! I still gotta pop this lil' booty some more!" He giggled, "I haven't seen Kenneth show up yet and I gotta show him what a REAL ass looks like!"

I shook my head, "No way! You're already slurring your words," I reached across the table to grab his ankle, "I'm taking you home!"

"Noooo!" Bellamy refused, pulling away, "I'm not even wasted! Jus' a lil' buzzed! Could a drunk person do THIS!?"

Spinning around, his back and ass faced towards me, he slowly spread his legs until they were perpendicular to the wooden table in an impressive display of the splits. Peering over his shoulder to see that I was still watching, he proceeded to bounce his ass up and down on the table.

I was admittingly a bit mesmerized how he was able to twerk each individual cheek and get them to clap against the heavy wood of the tabletop...

But there was work to be done, "Come on, I'm taking you home."

Grabbing him by the midriff as I effortlessly hoisted him over my shoulder, "Noooooo!" Bellamy cried as he slapped my back, "You're the worst bodyguard EVER!"

Thankfully, everyone else seemed to be in their own drunken stupor to really take note of the sight in front of them as I carried Bellamy out of the room and towards the front hall. The balms of his fist whaling on my back as I carried him, "I hate you, Papi!" He shouted, "You're fired!"

My right arm and hand used to balance Bellamy over my shoulder, I used my free left hand to reach towards the front door handle. But then, it hit me...

Bellamy's foot had swung directly between my legs and kicked me right in the balls.

Like a freight train. The wind was instantly knocked out of my stomach as a stinging pain shot up my spine. A wail of pain escaped my lips as my legs wobbled and I fell to my knee to compose myself...

My grip loosening just enough for Bellamy to wiggle free, I tried to stop him but the pain I was in damn-near immobilizing. Running up the flight of stairs, nearly tripping over the steps, his bouncing booty was the last thing I saw before he disappeared on the second floor...

Finally catching my breath, the pain inflicted to my family jewels subsiding, I finally was able to stand on my feet and march up the stairs after him. On the second story of the frat house, I was met with an immediate problem--a long hallway of identical doors, and Bellamy could be behind any one of them.

"Well, shit!" I cried aloud at the improbable task before me.

Beginning my trek down the hallway, keeping my eyes alert for anything suspicious, I gave my boys wide berth between my legs to avoid any further discomfort. Catching a door that was slightly left ajar, I opened it just enough to take a peek inside.

A group of four dudes, all standing side-by-side, with their underwear around their knees. Rulers pressed against their erect cocks as one proudly boasted, "Told you I'm eight inches!'

"You're measuring wrong!" One of the other boys accused, "Unless you're supposed to measure from your asshole to the tip!"

"Whatever!" He retorted, "You know 'Penis Inspection Day' isn't an actual holiday, right?"

"Wait, it isn't!?" The boy to the far left screeched, "Shit! I didn't go to class today!"

In an instant, all four pairs of eyeballs were fixated on the stranger poking his head through the door. Staring at eachother in awkward silence, "Uh, excuse me!" I grimaced as I stepped back out into the hallway and closed the door.

Taking a moment to mentally wash that image from my head, I pressed forward on my search. The only real sound besides my footsteps down the empty corridor was the rhythmic pounding and beating of music from the floor below. Which is exactly why my ears perked at the sound of a heavy rumbling coming from behind me...

Turning around to see what the sound was, I was nearly knocked off my feet by a burly brute who bumped into me while running, "Sorry!" He yelped as he sprinted past me.

The boy was totally naked, using his hands to cover his crotch. Eyes following him to one of the doors on the other side of the hall where he forced it open as though his life depended on it. Eventually cracking it open and slamming it behind him in the nick of time as a gang of boys quickly amassed outside the door, banging on it wildly as they hooted and hollered.

One of the boys, the ringleader by the looks of it, swung around an enormous black dildo that looked about the size of his forearm. Finagling and jiggling the handle finally got the door open as the entire group of five or six ran in and shut the door behind them. Boyish yelling and laughter following soon after...

Focus, Alex. Get Bellamy and get the hell out of this place.

Continuing down the hallway, keeping my eyes and ears open for anything that could lead me towards the right door, I overheard voices coming from one of the doors on my right-hand side. Finding the source of the voices two doors down, I leaned my ear against the solid wood and made out two males conversing. The conversation however was muffled and difficult to hear.

Delicately placing my hand on the door handle and daring to open it a crack, all I could make out was a boy's back as he took some notes on a clipboard, "How many do I need?" Came the second voice in the room, out of my field of view.

"Uhhhhh," The boy with the clipboard flipping through the previous pages, "Minimum is six, but the record is all ten."

"Six!?" The voice out of frame yelped in surprise, "I can barely handle three!"

Gently pushing the door open a tad more to understand what was taking place, I caught a glimpse at the other boy in the room. Fully naked and bent over a desk, his ass pointed directly towards the door as a long rope of anal beads hung out his asshole, freely swinging between his open thighs.

Each bead must've easily been the size of a tennis ball. I winced, thinking of how sore his ass was going to be the next morning and knowing he still had three more to go.

I silently stepped away and closed the door as lightly as I could. No need to create a second embarrassing scene tonight.

Now beginning to become worried that I would never find the boy, I hastened my pace and searched for any possible clues of where the spoiled brat had hidden from me. I hoped having to peek into any more rooms would be unnecessary for the foreseeable future.

A massive bulletin board caught my attention, situated on the wall to my left.

DICK-TECTIVE it had read in massive bold letters atop the board. Split down the middle with a piece of duct tape, the left half featured dozens of faces of young men, all of which were handsome and good-looking. On the right side of the board were a similar number of penises--a massive collection featuring a variety of colors and shades, cut and uncut, girthy and thin, hairy and shaved.