The Bootyguard, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Match the dick pic to the freshman! The instructions below the pictures had read, Whoever gets the most matches correct gets first dibs for Freshman Fuck Buddy!

This place was weird...

Then I saw them--wrapped around the door handle--the only way to differentiate itself from the multitude of identical doors up and down the hallway...

A pair of tiny white shorts...

Untying the revealing shorts from around the handle and letting myself in the room, I was instantly greeted to the sounds of the bed squeaking and loud guttural moaning. Popping my head inside the room was my confirmation; Bellamy's juicy pale ass bouncing up and down on another boy's cock. Riding it like a pro, milking it for all he could get out of it, neither of them seemed to notice me until I fully entered the room and tossed the shorts at the back of the blonde's head, "Get dressed. We're leaving."

"What the fuck!?" The boy balls deep in Bellamy shouted as he shoved the twink off of him.

"Papi!" Bellamy fully naked, getting off the bed and slapping my shoulder with an open palm, "That's not fair! I'm having fun!"

"Let's. Go." I growled, serious as can be.

"I swear I'm straight!" The other boy butted in, standing up.

I turned to the familiar-looking boy, "Thad!?"

Red-faced and embarrassed, the stacked shortcake quickly pulled up his boxers as he pointed accusatorily at Bellamy, "He tricked me!"

Seemingly offended by the accusation, the blonde twink placed his hands on his hips, "'Tricked'!? Thad sweetheart, I don't need to 'trick' anyone. You BEGGED me to ride you!"

"Go." Was my only order for the shorter boy.

He nodded, "Just please don't tell anyone I was here!" Thad whined as he slipped out of the room, dressed in only his underwear.

"Can you believe that loser?" Bellamy exclaimed as the door shut behind us, "Give a guy a ride on the Bellamy Express and that's how he treats you! Straight men, I don't know how women do it!"

I was now finally able to turn my full attention to the defiant twink. Trying my best to remain calm, but anger and frustration colored my voice as I took his puny wrist in my hand, "Bellamy, I've had enough! Get dressed, I'm taking you home!"

He tried to pull his wrist away from me and put up a struggle, but it was no use. There was absolutely no comparison between he and I--my deadlifts were easily over twice his bodyweight. He used his free hand to twist my nipple and pound on my chest, "Let go!" He shouted, attempting to throw himself onto the floor.

Now grabbing his other wrist gave way to a minimal struggle as I simply lifted him off the floor by his arms and slowly teetered our way towards the door. He was more slippery than I gave him credit for though, he managed to slip away from my grip as he threw himself onto the bed. I refused to let him get away however, wrapping my arms around his bare hips, "Bellamy!" I barked, "Knock it off, you...fuckin' brat!"

His hands gripping to the mattress for dear life, he twisted around to shove his palm against my face. I threw myself onto the bed next to him and interlocked his legs between mine, crossing my ankles to lock them in place and using my upper body to reach around his lower back. I successfully pinned down him to the bed, "Papi!" He cried, "Get off me!"

I don't know what came over me in that next second, but I saw those plump white cheeks jiggling and squirming back and forth as he attempted to wiggle his way out of my grasp. The opportunity to blow off some steam was just too perfect as I raised my hand high in the air and brought down righteous fury on those cheeks as hard as I could,

THWAP!

"Now listen to me!"

THWAP!

"I expect to be listened to-"

THWAP!

"Because your LIFE-"

THWAP!

"Could depend on it!"

THWAP!

"And I expect-"

THWAP!

"SOME FUCKING RESPECT!"

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

Bellamy howled in pain as his cheeks were now left a bright red hue, my big meaty handprints clearly visible across both cheeks. As good as it felt to finally put that punk in his place, a feeling of dread had washed over me as I realized...

I was fucked.

I had just physically assaulted my client's son.

I don't know how long we laid there in the bed as the shock of the incident continued to wash over me. Quietly loosening my grip on the younger boy as I unlocked my legs from around his and took my weight off of him. The words came shakily out of my mouth, "Bellamy...I am SO sorry!"

"Why would you be sorry?" Bellamy snickered, as though nothing had happened, "Do it again!"

I thought I had misheard him.

"S-Sorry?"

"Do it again." He repeated louder this time, shaking his ass in the air, "Spank me, Papi!"

"No!" I rejected, removing myself from the bed as I stood up.

Turning around onto his back, Bellamy wasted no time wrapping his hand around his throbbing hardon. Cut high and tight with a pink fleshy head, he spat into his hand and proceeded to jerk himself off, bouncing balls coinciding with every stroke. Biting his lower lip as he eyed me up and down.

My back pressed against the far wall, trying to create as much distance between he and I as possible, "Mr. Davenport," I reverted back to my professional tone, "This, I-I-This is-"

Like a predator approaching his prey, he gently slinked off the bed and walked towards me. No where to run, his naked body now fully pressed against my clothed one, I was pinned between Bellamy and the wall. Slowly tracing his finger across my jawline and Adam's Apple, "Papi," He licked his fat lips, "I hear there's a big mean man spanking all the naughty boys out there..."

Dragging his finger down my neckline, in between my displayed pecs, and down my midsection, "I think I'm going to need some special protection..."

"I can't." I finally managed to choke out, gripping the wall behind me.

He laughed, cupping the obvious erection bulging through my jeans, "I think you can though..."

Wordlessly, he dropped to his knees in front of me, leisurely unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans--as though he were openly teasing me in giving me ample time to try and stop him. But my back was glued to the wall in a confusing mess of lust, curiosity, and horror as he gripped his hands around my shaft through silk layers of underwear.

"Oh my God," He exclaimed under his breath, "I don't even think I can wrap my hand around it!"

Tracing his finger from the base of my cock to the leaking tip, he rubbed the growing wet spot on the fabric. The end of his finger now coated in precum, eagerly popping it into his mouth as hazel eyes looked up at me, "You taste good, Papi..."

I could only respond with a whimper as his fingers clutched the elastic band of my underwear, "But I think it'll taste better coming straight from the source!" He teased.

In one swoop pulling my underwear down and letting my heavy cock swing out and violently slap him across the face. With a moan of ecstasy, he dragged his wet blunt tongue from my hairy weighty sack across every inch of shaft before finally sliding my moist head in his warm mouth.

Placing my hand over my mouth to stifle my moan, my other hand on his head to silently urge him to take more of me inside of him, I couldn't believe the intense waves of pleasure from feeling his hot mouth and tongue skillfully massage my aching dick. His fat lips wrapped around my girth, creating a tight suction. Shaking my legs to drop my pants and underwear down to my ankles, Bellamy played his role to disrobe me by lifting up my shirt past my navel.

I took the hint, quickly peeling off my shirt and exposing my bare upper body to the lusty twink. His eyes bulging out of their sockets like a kid in a candy store, his mouth still full of cock, he used his free hands to greedily trace and rub against my revealed abs--defined but still a little soft. Stretching his arm high just enough to play with my furry chest, making each pec bounce with the nudge of a hand.

Pulling his mouth away from my dick to wrap both his hands around it, drool running down his chin liberally, "Fuuuuuck, Papi!" He burped up raunchily, "I can't believe we waited so long to do this!"

It had only been a few hours since we had met each other, but I was too busy curling my toes against carpeted floor as he instantly continued his worship session with my pulsating prick. His adorable face now blushed with a pink hue as he shoved every inch of dick down his slippery throat, his nose pressed against a bush of pubes. His exploring hands massaging every inch of my thighs and taking handfuls of ass.

With a wet POP!, his oral assault moved down to my still-sore balls. Inserting each nut individually into his mouth, massaging the sack with his tongue and lips, he continued until every bit of my cock and balls were covered in thick layers of slippery spit and precum.

Planting a soft kiss on my leaking head, smearing precum all over his pretty lips, he finally stood up and directed me with a pull of my cock. Hands firmly wrapped around my shaft, almost like pulling a dog with its leash, he brought me to the edge of the bed where he had previously been riding Thad like a champion. My heart beating out of its chest at this point as I realized exactly what he was thinking as he jumped on the bed and presented himself on all fours in front of me, spreading his legs and raising his ass high in the air.

Shaking hands rubbing and massaging rosy cheeks, admiring how soft and smooth they were, totally warm to the touch. I slowly spread his cheeks apart as I took my first look at his prized cherry--the prettiest pinkest pussy you've ever seen; totally smooth and without a hair in sight, "Fuck my ass, Papi!" Bellamy squealed, his hole winking at me as though it were begging for every inch of my uncut rod.

I kicked off my pants and underwear from around my ankles, freeing my movement as I climbed onto the bed behind him, resting my knees on the soft mattress. My leaking slit directly aligned with his begging hole, with quivering breath I gripped the base of my cock as I directed my wet knob to press against his lubed cunt, "Papi, please." Came his muffled moans, his face shoved into a pillow as his ass eagerly awaited what was coming next.

With a deep breath and bit of force, I finally slid inside of him. My eyes rolling to the back of my head at the feelings of intense pleasure and tightness, "Bell-ahhhhh-my!" I finally moaned, "How are you so fucking tight!?"

"Lots of experience!" He giggled into the pillow, "Kegels too!"

Receiving as much pleasure as he clearly was from this, wanting to embrace his incredible warmth, I slid further inside of him. His tight hole literally puckering and throbbing around my girth as though it were teasing me to enter deeper inside of him. Spreading apart his fat cheeks to allow as much of my length to enter him as possible, not stopping until I felt my balls slap against smooth thighs and another moan of delight coming from Bellamy's lips.

The stark and noticeable contrast between my dark brown cock sliding inside a soft white ass and my bushy pubes against those baby smooth cheeks was something to behold, "Spank my ass, Papi!" He ordered, lifting his head from the pillow, "I'm a fuckin' brat, right!? Take it out on my fat fuckin' ass!"

I laughed. He WAS a total pain in my ass all night, I suppose it was only fair to return the favor after all he had put me through. I was more than happy to oblige with a sharp slap across his ass against those juicy thick cheeks of his.

A high-pitched squeal of pleasure followed the sharp THWAP!

Taking control of the situation, my strong hands firmly gripping his narrow waist as I wordlessly directed him to start bucking back and forth. Using Bellamy like a living fleshlight as I commanded, "You work that ass for ME now, got it?"

His moans were his only response as he began systematically and mechanically bucking and thrusting his ass up and down my cock. Picking up the pace rapidly as I delivered a series of more intense and striking blows to that jiggling ass, "You're fucked!" I laughed, "I'm never going to stop playing with this ass now that I can see what it was really do!"

Peering behind his shoulder, "Yeah? You wanna see what else this booty can do?"

Sliding only halfway down my shaft before stopping, Bellamy's masterful control of his ass delivered an intense twerking session on my cock. His mesmerizing cheeks naturally bounced and shook along to the music from downstairs. I was fully hypnotized at the way his cheeks jumped and moved, clapping around my dick and the incredible pleasures that came out of it.

I was snapped out of it when Bellamy snatched the rosery from around my neck and pulled me close to him, "Now fuckin' breed me!" He ordered, "Knock my ass up! Your boss' orders!"

Never one to disappoint, I grasped a fistful of blonde hair as I took out the entire night's worth of anger and annoyance out on that spoiled rich ass. Simultaneously brutally pounding and sharply spanking his shaking ass resulted in ear-piercing shrieks of sexual delights coming straight from Bellamy--every rough thrust and smack to his ass only raising the volume.

Wrapping my arms around his upper body and pulling him up to me, his sweaty back pressed fully against my front, he wildly clawed at my upper arms as he screamed, "Papi! I'm gonna cum!"

I wrapped my hand around his cut cock, feeling his breathing become more rapid and shallow as he finally let out a triumphant heavenly moan. He shot his creamy load all over Thad's pillow and my hand. His ass squeezing around my cock so much I felt actual pain for second as it gripped with such a tenacity.

Now it was my turn.

Shoving him back onto the bed, his head smashed into the cum-stained pillow, I began my last ferocious bashing of his tight twink ass. My balls wildly slapping against his smooth cheeks as each shove inside his hole brought me closer and closer to filling his insides with cum. His tightening hole around my cock trying to milk me for everything I was worth.

Raising my head to the ceiling with a final roar, intense waves of pleasure washed over my body as I finally emptied several loads of cum deep inside Bellamy's ass. My dick pulsating with every burst of jizz shooting out, coating his insides and filling his ass with manly juices.

My moans finally dying down as I continued to keep thrusting inside of him, my cock slowly beginning to go limp. It finally popped out as thick rivers of cum began running down his taint. The only sound in the room being Bellamy's receding moans of ecstasy...

My legs shaking as I placed them on the ground, hands pressed against my head as I slowly backed away from the sight of Bellamy's leaking gaping hole in front of me, totally ruined and unrecognizable from when we began. I tried to wrap my head and process what exactly just happened, "Holy shit!"

"You can say that again!" He laughed, scooping up some of the jizz running down his thighs and popping them back in his sloppy hole, "What did I tell you in the car? I would find out sooner or later, right?" He added with a cocky smirk.

A wave of anxiety and dread washed over me at this point. What was I thinking? How could I be so stupid to throw away years of work and investment for a quick fuck?

There was only one thing I could do, "Sir, I...I think I need to resign my post!"

Bellamy looked crushed, his face wracked with concern as he hopped up from his position on the bed, "What! No! For what!?"

"'For what'!?" My voice cracked, "I literally just FUCKED my client's son!"

Bellamy was physically taken aback. After a brief moment of confusion, he simply laughed as though what I had just said was ridiculous, "Papi..." He began, stepping towards me.

His warm hands freely massaging my chest and tweaking my nipples, placing a series of soft kisses in the tuft of my chest hair, "No one needs to know besides you and me..." He whispered softly.

My stomach twisted into a series of knots. I was trapped, "Mr. Davenport...No. I can't. I-I need to call your father!"

"And tell him...what exactly?" He raised an eyebrow, absent-mindedly playing with my rosery, "You just finished going balls deep inside his son? You wanna take a picture of the jizz leaking out my hole right now for evidence?"

The room was spinning out of control around me at this point as Bellamy's hands continued to explore my body. He rubbed my shoulders and biceps playfully as he peppered in wet kisses across my abs and midsection, each touch sending shots of perverted pleasure down my spine. I wanted to tell him to stop, but the words wouldn't vocalize, coming out as soft moans and whimpers instead.

"Listen," He began, stopping to slowly kiss each and every individual ab, "I'm sure as you could tell by now, I'm a very horny person. And it's just so hard to concentrate when I'm constantly thinking about big...fat...juicy dicks. All. Day. Long."

He wrapped my cum-coated cock in his warm hand, slowly peeling my foreskin back and forth around my head, "So this is what I propose, Papi..."

He chuckled, he knew he had the power now, "You continue to give me that fat Latino cock whenever and however I want it..."

Slowly circling my nipple with his tongue, "And I can try a bit harder in my classes so you can send in a good report to my daddy."

My heart skipped a beat at the proposal, "Y-You know I'm supposed to send in reports to your father?"

"Of course I know!" He scoffed, "I'm a slut, not stupid! Why do you think the last guy got canned?"

He laughed, grabbing my hand and forcibly resting it on his ass. I automatically cupped and squeezed the amazingly juicy cheek, "Not many men can resist this lil' tight white booty!" He teased, softly biting my nipple, "Looks like you couldn't either, Papi!"

I shook my head, snatching my hand away from his warm cheek, "This is fucked!" was the only thing I could come up with at the given moment.

Wrapping his arms around my neck, bringing my face down to his level as he planted a kiss on my lips. Bellamy popped his foot up, leaning all his body weight against mine as I involuntarily wrapped my arms around his waist. God, his lips were so soft...

Opening my eyes to meet his hazel ones, our lips separated by mere inches, "Or I can call my father right now and tell him everything that happened. Your choice!"

"You're blackmailing me!?" I breathlessly exclaimed.

"Not even! You're actually winning here!" He quickly defended, "Papi, think about it! I'm getting that fat cock whenever I need it, which means I can put more effort into school now that I won't be so distracted."

He pointed at me, "You get to put in a good report every week, which will make my daddy happy, AND you get to fuck on the clock!"

Gripping and clasping my chin between his fingers, "You're getting paid to fuck me!" He reiterated, "That's a win-win if I've ever heard one!"

He dropped his arms from around my neck, allowing me to finally stand up straight and continue to tower over him. I was still overwhelmed from everything that had just transpired, but Bellamy was eager to get to business as he extended an open palm, "Do we got a deal, Papi?" He questioned, "Will you be my...Bootyguard?"

I rolled my eyes at the awful pun. But from where I was standing, I had limited choice in the manner. As much as I could easily crush the slender twink where he stood, he had me by the balls...

Nunca hagas nada a medias.

Just think about the money.

I nodded, "Deal."