The Bootyguard, Pt. 04

Story Info
To protect and cuck!
12.3k words
4.88
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story, characters, and events are a work of fiction. All characters portrayed in this work - both directly and indirectly in both sexual and non-sexual contexts - are of the ages eighteen and above.]

[The Bootyguard is a five-part series. Read PART ONE here, PART TWO here, and PART THREE here!]

-S.A-

"WE LIKE TO FUCK!"

The drive to Kenneth's house was an actual blur. Turning down unfamiliar roads and streets, ending up in beautiful communities consisting of white-picket fences, manicured lawns, and sprawling two-story homes. The drive couldn't have been that long, but I couldn't say for certain. All my senses had become dull, hidden behind cloudy layers of mental fatigue and an undying sense of trepidation.

"WE LIKE TO FUCK!"

Bellamy sat silently the entire ride. The only interactions between the two of us consisted of him giving me directions in a monotone drone. His voice was wooden and dead, as though he were not mentally engaged in our current situation.

As much as a distraction the twenty-year-old could admittingly be, I wished I had someone I could talk to. To be honest, I just missed the sound of his voice...

"WE LIKE TO FUCK!"

I eventually pulled up to the destination and parked in the driveway leading up to the crème-colored house, two storied and luxurious. A gorgeous Spanish-style villa, decorated with beautiful gardens and arrays of lights, I was actually in disbelief that Kenneth had merely referred to this fanciful palace as simply his "place".

It was only then that it became immediately evident to me that Kenneth must've come from some serious money. The same as Bellamy...

"WE LIKE TO FUCK! WE LIKE TO FUCK! WE LIKE TO FU-"

"SHUT UP, THAD!" The three of us, Bellamy, Kenneth, and I, shouted at the top of our lungs at the naked frat boy in the backseat, which finally compelled him into silence for the first time since our trip began.

I put the Escalade into park with a heavy sigh, taking the keys out of the ignition as the heavy hum of the engine dissipated. Kenneth's open palm brushed against my arm, Kenneth the twunk wordlessly commanding me to place the keys into his open hand. With gritted teeth, and without any other options, I complied. With my keys in hand, he and Thad exited the vehicle.

"We'll be waiting. Don't be too long, Papi!" Kenneth warned before he shut the back door.

The two boys, Kenneth and Thad, both fully naked and without an ounce of fear or hesitation as they galivanted down the walkway hand-in-hand. Shaking their asses all the while, making their way through magnificent gardens and they approached the front patio of the house. Kenneth's more firm and perky, but Thad's more muscular and stouter.

Once Kenneth and Thad had turned the corner and out of my view, I finally turned my attention to Bellamy, the boy seated beside me in the passenger seat. His hazel eyes plastered straight ahead, not deviating, or even acknowledging me. He was merely engrossed in his own sense of melancholy and helplessness. The same as me.

"Bellamy," I addressed the twenty-year-old, resting my hand on his hairless thigh, "I'm sorry. I should've said something when I saw Thad pop his head through the door. I screwed up..."

He sighed. His eyes finally meeting mine for the first time since the ride began, "It's okay," He acknowledged, "I'm not mad at you, Papi. I'm mad...just...at this entire fucking situation!"

Bellamy slammed his fist against the front dashboard, a rare show of fury from the sophomore.

I placed a calming hand on his shoulder, seeking to ease his anger, "Hey, we'll get out of this! You broke Achilles, I can handle Thad, and we both got out of that orgy with our holes intact, didn't we?" I expressed optimism, "We're a pretty good team, if I do say so myself!"

I really didn't believe the words coming out of my mouth.

Not that I didn't have faith or confidence in Bellamy, mind you. His heroic events from earlier today painted the undergrad in a brand-new light for me. But the current situation we were in required more than simply fucking our way out of it. This required finesse. We were in deep trouble...

And I didn't know what to do.

With no further words between us, Bellamy and I stepped out of the Escalade and walked down the stone pathway towards Kenneth's house.

The cool afternoon breeze brushed against our naked bodies. Bellamy was fully nude, and I was scantily clad in only my ripped underwear--inadvertently exposing my hairy ass to the entire neighborhood as we stepped on the front porch. I could only imagine what nosy neighbors might think seeing three naked college boys and a half-naked grown man all scurrying into the same house.

Kenneth was waiting for us by the front door. Holding the solid wooden doors open, while simultaneously flashing the fakest-looking smile I've ever seen, as we crossed the threshold from the chilly day and into the house proper.

Kenneth locked the door behind us. No one was going to leave this house until this situation was fully resolved. One way or the other...

The first thing that caught my eye inside the house was the magnificent spiral staircase to our right, curving and leading up to the second floor of the house. Then there was the wide and spacious living room, regal yet modern. Glass chandeliers adorned the ceiling high above us, and wide windows provided ample natural light to flood inside, sunlight reflecting and shining off the chandeliers like diamonds.

This place made the KOK Frat House look like a dump in comparison.

In fact, it was actually even quite a bit better than the penthouse Bellamy and I shared. Not that I would ever admit that out loud, of course.

Bellamy plopped down on the nearby recliner, trying to look unimpressed with the fantastical displays of opulence and wealth that surrounded us in folds. Although, if it was anything like Kenneth had claimed, then it was more than likely that Bellamy had been here previously and was quite familiar with the surroundings we were in.

I took my place on the loveseat on the other side of the living room. My hole dully aching in discomfort, a painful reminder of Achilles' raw brutality and ridiculously thick dick, as I placed my weight down on the cushion beneath me to take a seat.

Thad appeared above us, looking down at Bellamy and I from the second story before sauntering down the spiral staircase. Mindlessly playing with his floppy dick and low-hanging balls as he surveyed the room. First looking at Bellamy before he innocently strolled across the room and made his way towards me.

I refused to make eye contact with the beefy jock, still in disbelief of the role he played in getting us to this moment. My eyes were instead glued to the way his junk swayed back and forth with each step he took until he finally plopped down on the open seat beside me.

A little too close to me...

Our hairy thighs pressing against one another's and our naked bodies radiating excessive heat off each other. I was left with no wiggle room, firmly stuck between brawny Thad and the armrest.

Finally, after several minutes of awkward silence, Kenneth finally made his appearance. Meandering across the living room with a glass of wine in hand, his hips naturally swayed back and forth and shaking his butt all the while. He walked past the three of us and took his seat on the brickwork of the fireplace, directly beneath the massive flatscreen television.

Silence.

"Well!?" I spoke up, throwing my arms in the air impatiently, "You got us where you want us, Kenneth! Weeks of grand planning led up to this moment! Time to spill the beans on your great masterplan!"

I admittingly came across as more aggressive than I intended to. But I was sick. Sick of the constant running around and the twists and turns of today's twisted events. It was easy to forget that this was originally supposed to be a quick run to Kappa Omega Kappa and getting Bellamy his notes back. But now we were the recipients of some bizarre hijinks involving Bellamy's ex and his former fraternity.

"Paciencia, Papi!" Kenneth showcased his gratuitous Spanish, taking a sip of red wine all the while, "A boy likes a lil' bit of foreplay after all..."

Ensuring not to spill any drink from his glass, Kenneth daintily reached over to the coffee table sitting in the middle of the living room and grabbed the remote that was sitting on its surface. With the click of a button, the massive flatscreen TV above the fireplace mantle flashed to life.

And there, in all its high-definition glory, played the short video that Thad had taken of Bellamy and me.

Watching the infamous video on the big screen as compared to a smartphone was an entirely different experience. It was only now that I could catch the minute details that I had previously missed--our faces twisted with pleasure, the glossy layer of sweat coating our bodies, the red hue of Bellamy's ass after getting spanked, and the way my nails dug into his smooth asscheeks as he eagerly rode me. Both of us lost in a haze of pure ecstasy and pleasures.

The video repeated.

Kenneth stared me down, looking directly towards me and attempting to gauge my reaction while he played cool, taking sips of his wine. Bellamy refused to even look at the video, physically shifting his body in the opposite direction and shutting his eyes closed. He wouldn't give Kenneth the satisfaction of showing a reaction.

Thad, meanwhile, was fully captivated by the show in front of him. His slimy tongue hanging out of his mouth like a thirsty animal as he wouldn't dare to blink, not wanting to miss a second of the buttfucking action.

"Thanks, Thad." I told the boy to my left, sarcasm tinging every word that left my mouth as I had to restrain myself from resorting to physical violence, "Skeevy lil' perv."

"Actually, credit where it's due, Thad was actually your saving grace. Without him, you wouldn't have your job right now." Kenneth defended the frat boy, elaborating his comments with, "Originally, he wanted to just post it online. But then he had the better idea of coming to me with it instead!"

I raised an eyebrow at the revelation, "Wait, so it was your idea to go to Kappa Omega Kappa with it?" I tried to piece this timeline together.

Kenneth laughed, finishing off his wine and placing the empty glass beside him on the brick, "I needed protection," He admitted frankly, "I knew I could never confront you and Mitchell alone, Papi."

He uncrossed his legs as he stood up from his seat, "As Mitchell told you, we both used to be members of the fraternity. And convincing them to help me out was rather simple..."

Kenneth twerked his ass, making it jiggle and bounce wildly in full view of the entire living room. If it wasn't obvious before, then it was definitely clear now how he managed to accomplish getting Achilles to help him in this arrangement.

I, however, was getting sick of this game. I had no intent on rehashing the past, "What do you want Kenneth?" I cut to the chase.

With a sultry smirk across his face, Kenneth slowly sauntered across the living room and directly in front of me. Running his hands up my thighs and dragging them across my upper body before eventually resting them on my chest. His lustful eyes, green and beaming with energy, running up and down my body as his delicate fingers traced my jawline.

"Work for me, Papi." He whispered.

The look on my face must've said it all.

"I'm sure Mitchell failed to inform you how much weight the Hollingsworth name carries throughout the fashion world!" He informed me, "I can assure you. Whatever Old Man Davenport is paying you, I can pay you much more..."

I felt a hand on my upper thigh, slowly trailing upwards until I felt it tugging at the brim of my underwear. I instinctually smacked the unwanted hand away, nearly recoiling in shock when I realized that the hand actually belonged to Thad, "Thad, what the hell are you doing!?" I spat out, demanding to know what he was up to.

"N-Nothing!" Thad choked, his face reddening.

"In fact," I wondered out loud, "Why the hell are you even getting involved in this whole ordeal? What are you even getting out of this?"

The answer came in the form of Thad immediately collapsing to his knees in front of me, shoving Kenneth to the side as he shrieked, "Papi, FUCK ME PLEASE!" He begged out loud, clasping his hands in front of him as he rested his elbows on my knees as though he were kneeling before an altar.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets at the frat boy's bizarre request. I instinctually tried to back away, Thad's beefy body pressed against mine, but there was nowhere to back away as my back was firmly pressed against the loveseat.

I looked straight ahead to Bellamy, to see if I had perhaps misheard him, but the twink at the other side of the room looked about as shocked as I did. Kenneth slapped his palm against his forehead in a show of frustration as Thad continued to grovel at my feet.

"You have NO idea how many times I've jerked off to that video of you and Bellamy!" Thad pointed to his hardening cock as proof, "Every time I close my eyes, I can just see the image of Bellamy riding your enormous dick! I've watched it so many times, it's engraved in my mind! I can't sleep, I can't focus in class, all I can do is keep repeating that image in my head! Please, I NEED you to fuck me, Papi! I'm BEGGING you!"

Bellamy, despite doing a relatively good job at maintaining his cavalier attitude throughout this entire circumstance, now had his jaw on the floor as a result of Thad's astounding confession. His eyes so bugged out and widened, I thought they were about to burst out of his sockets.

Kenneth, meanwhile, was beginning to look increasingly more irritated as Thad blabbered on, "It just looked like it must've felt sooooo good to be bouncing on a huge cock like that!" he exclaimed, physically bending over to plant wet kisses on my feet, "And Bellamy looked sooooo happy while he was riding it! I NEED to know what that feels like!"

"Wait, wait, wait!" I threw my hands up in the air to stop the madness, "What do you mean? I thought Achilles was fucking all the frat brothers. Isn't the 'King', or something like that, of the entire frat?" I invoked the memories of my earlier confrontation with the brute.

"Ugh, God!" Kenneth finally jumped back into the conversation, rolling his eyes as he returned to his seat by the fireplace, "That barbarian was the single worst fuck of my entire life! How unfortunate is it for a man to be born with all the right equipment but has no idea on how to use it! The man literally moans his own name! Who does that!?"

"And the way he slaps his own ass too!" Thad joined in on the Achilles-Hating Bandwagon.

"Ugh, and the way he plays with his own nipples?" I added, jumping aboard, "Like, hello? I would like my nipples played with too please!"

All eyes turned towards Bellamy, who was silently lounging back in the recliner like he was getting ready for a midday nap, "I wouldn't know!" The twink bragged with a cocky smirk, "Achilles never got that far with me, considering I usually made him bust a nut within minutes of riding him!"

"Oh, good for you, really!" Kenneth sarcastically praised, his hands on his hips, "I'm actually surprised he even managed to cum considering fucking you must be like sticking your dick in a mud puddle!"

"At least I actually get some dick!" Bellamy spat back, jumping up from his seat, "I think I saw some bats flying out of your butthole when you spread your cheeks back at the frat house!"

"Did not!" Kenneth defended himself, jolting straight up and onto his feet.

"Did to!" Bellamy asserted, balling his fists.

I looked down at Thad, who looked equally as disinterested in the naked ex-lovers' quarrel as I was. He merely rested his head on my thigh as he boredly played with my leg hairs, "Wait, hold up!" I interrupted the two as they continued to spat back and forth, "Explain to me what exactly happened between the two of you! Maybe we can all talk this out?"

Like a set of twins, both Bellamy and Kenneth simultaneously rolled their eyes and scoffed at my suggestion. Neither boy had any obvious interest in explaining the source of the animosity between the both of them, "Why don't you just stick to bodyguard duty, Papi?" Bellamy sneered.

"'Maybe we can all talk this out!'" Kenneth laughed, ridiculing my suggestion in a mocking tone.

In a quick motion, Kenneth quickly grabbed the object lying beside him on the brickwork and tossed it across the room. Pink and fuzzy, I extended my arm as it flew towards my direction, "Here, Dr. Phil. If you really wanna help us..."

I caught it! Snatching the object like a ball of out the sky, it wasn't until I was holding it in my hands did I finally realize what they were: a fuzzy pair of handcuffs, the kind an adventurous couple would use for their first foray into bondage. I raised an eyebrow, dangling the cuffs from my hand, "Kinky!" I commented.

Kenneth was not amused, "Cuff him." The twunk demanded, pointing dead towards his ex-boyfriend, "Clearly, Papi, it wasn't you that needed to be tied down!"

Even Thad looked shocked by the request, picking himself off his knees and turning around to face his partner-in-crime. Bellamy played it off, remaining cool and unbothered. I felt as though I were on the verge of a heart attack, the dread and anxiety beginning to wash over me as I was finally grasping what Kenneth's demands were.

I was stuck in place, my legs unmoving and my body unwilling to shift from its position on the couch. I was only capable of shifting my eyes back and forth between the bitter ex-lovers who were standing on opposite ends of the room, occasionally locking onto Thad's muscular back.

The pair of fluffy handcuffs rattling in my hand was the only sound in the room as I hurriedly racked my brain for a way to get out of this. But Kenneth's patience was beginning to wear thin as he urged me, "Come on, come on!" He snapped his fingers tersely, "I hate chit chat and tea parties!"

"That's funny, considering you never seem to shut the fuck up." Bellamy muttered under his breath, though obviously loud enough so everyone could hear.

With a heavy sigh, I got up from my seat. Stepping to the side to avoid trampling over Thad, I approached Bellamy with a heavy heart. I towered over the blonde boy, making him look small and pitiful in my shadow, and I urged him to take a seat on the recliner, "I'll come up with a way out of this," I whispered in his ear as he begrudgingly plopped down.

"Whatever." He testily replied, "Just do what you have to and get it over with."

My body overwhelmingly wracked with guilt as I cuffed Bellamy's thin wrist to the recliner's lever. The only thing running through my head was my time serving at the LAPD, flashing back to all the times I've apprehended dangerous criminals and cuffed them behind their back. Bellamy didn't deserve this. This was my fuckup, and he was paying the price...

All he wanted to do was study.

I felt a slender hand rest on my shoulder, Kenneth approaching my side as though we were some sort of duo, "I'll deal with you later!" He smugly spat at his ex, chained to the chair, "But for now, I've got a date with Mr. Guerrero!"

Kenneth took his place in front of me, creating a bodily barrier between Bellamy and I, as though he were already trying to replace him as my client. Kenneth's hands began freely running up and down tattooed arms and brawny biceps. Like a kid in a candy shop, licking his lips profusely as he slid his fingers across my hairy chest and pinching nipples all the while, "Oh my God..." He simply repeated, rubbing and massaging muscles, "Oh my God...Oh my God..." He was absolutely giddy at this point.