The Bootyguard, Pt. 03

Story Info
Operation Fraternity Fuckers!
20.7k words
4.66
5.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/06/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story, characters, and events are a work of fiction. All characters portrayed in this work - both directly and indirectly in both sexual and non-sexual contexts - are of the ages eighteen and above.]

[Good news! The Bootyguard is a now a FIVE-part series. Read PART ONE here and read PART TWO here!]

- S.A. -

So, there's good news and there's bad news...

The good news is the last two weeks have been going swimmingly for Bellamy's grades. His grade in Anatomy has risen to a C+, and he's getting solid Bs in the rest of his courses. It's a stark contrast from the beginning of the quarter where he was facing failure in each class and on the verge of flunking out of school. Mr. Davenport has been more than impressed, reminding me of his new offer to extend my contract to two years in each conversation we had, "No pressure, of course!" He would halfheartedly tack on at the end of each interaction.

Bellamy himself has tempered down a bit. He's still a wild child at heart, but he's learned that there's a time for fun and a time to buckle down and get to business. As a part of that, partying has been kept to an absolute minimum, and thankfully we've stayed far away from those freaks at Kappa Omega Kappa. Of course, Bellamy is Bellamy and will do what Bellamy wants to do...

Once again, the alarm in your bedroom is for emergencies ONLY! No, needing Tums at two in the morning because "my tummy hurts!" doesn't count as an emergency. (Have you ever seen a skinny 5'7 twink eat an entire XL meat lover's pizza with extra jalapenos in a single sitting? I surely haven't until this assignment...)

No, I don't have a secret "gay pill" in my lineup of gear that can turn any straight dude into a rabid homosexual who would want to fuck you repeatedly for hours on end. (Even if I did, that would just be morally wrong...plus I probably would've used it by now...)

And, for that matter, I really doubt that your American Literature professor assigned you to suck ten different dicks over the weekend as research for your Moby Dick paper. But I can take you to the library again if you need a quiet place to study. (I think he ended up sucking all of them anyways...)

Despite still being a brat from time to time, Bellamy and I have grown exceptionally close over the last few weeks as he's shared tidbits about his upbringing and what would be expected of him when he takes his father's reigns at head of Davenport Realities. It was during these talks that I remarked to myself how mature and introspective young Bellamy really was. Yet, in so many ways, he was still an immature twenty-year old who had much to learn about life. He hadn't seen the things I had or lived through the experiences I did, and I realized I needed to try and be a bit more patient with him when he didn't act the way I expected him to.

Despite all that, I've come to find Bellamy to be a very good friend. Still not losing sight of what my original job was, I took it upon myself to mentor and guide Bellamy along a better path. I figured, should I decide not to take the extended contract, that I would have hopefully had made an impact on his life for the better. Thankfully, he was cooperative and took my advice...for the most part.

But then there was the bad news...

My balls were totally and absolutely drained.

The kid was a sex freak. An absolute semen demon. However you wanted to spill it - Bellamy lived to fuck and fucked to live.

Which don't get me wrong, I love getting my dick wet too! But sometimes a man gets spent and needs a moment to collect himself in an effort to churn out more baby batter. With Bellamy around, my poor schlong never caught a break! Whether it was a morning quickie, finding him in my bed slobbering all over my morning wood. Or a quick fuck in between classes, as it seemed the only way to make him pay attention was to send him into lecture with an assful of cum. Bellamy simply loved to fuck, I just wished he applied that same tenacity to his studying.

Thankfully, I've found a way to kill two birds with one stone...

It was a typical Friday morning. I was situated in the living room while Bellamy was taking a shower, preparing for the long day of studying that we had planned ahead for today. Taking the final sips of my coffee, I prepped the table and the living room with everything we'd need for today's rigorous study session: lube, condoms, dildos and fleshlights, paddles, vibrators, and every other sex toy Bellamy had in his collection (which was a lot!).

The vast arsenal of sex toys and kinky equipment laid out orderly before me, I finally pulled out the finishing touch by setting up the Wheel of Fuck-Ton in the center of the room.

The multicolored wheel, complete with flashing flights and a comedically large arrow, was an ingenious invention of mine that sought to combine meticulous studying with raunchy sex. The rules of the Wheel were simple: for every question Bellamy got right, he got a number of points. At the end of the session, he could redeem his points for spins of the Wheel and win lucrative prizes such as "20 paddles per cheek!" or "Suck Papi's cock for ten minutes!".

Bellamy loved it for obvious reasons, of course. And I loved it because it actually forced him to study. I've come to find that sex was a very powerful motivator for the undergrad.

As I was finishing setting up for today's game, Thane Davenport's offer rang in my ear again for the hundredth time since we last talked. Did I really want to continue doing this assignment for two more years? I didn't have much time to come up with an answer, Finals were merely two weeks away and I wouldn't have much time beyond that before he expected my response...

The footsteps from down the hallway disrupted my thought process as Bellamy entered the living room. He was clearly reporting for duty--dressed provocatively and revealingly in a slutty doctor's costume. Shirtless underneath his white coat, revealing his perky pink nipples, and donning a skimpy pair of tiny shorts. The head mirror wrapped around his forehead broadcasted my stunned reaction back to me as I eyed the delicious twink up and down his exposed body, "I'm ready for my study session, Papi!" He announced, running his fingers through damp hair.

"I can see that," I responded, my eyes locking on his sexy smooth thighs, "Where are your notes, Dr. Davenport?"

Bellamy was suddenly taken aback by the question, "My...notes?" He repeated, as though I were speaking a foreign language.

I already had the feeling in my gut that there was something amiss going on, but I maintained a positive demeanor, "Yeah, your notes! I added some new options to the Wheel, so if you're lucky you might just get some time with THIS bad boy!" I held up one of his larger dildos to display.

Bellamy pressed his lips together tightly as he crossed his legs, shifting his weight back and forth as he idly wrapped his hands behind his back, "Bellamy," I lowered my voice in a serious manner as the sinking feeling in my stomach intensified, "What did you do with your notes?"

Shoving his fingers in his mouth, pulling at his bottom lip, Bellamy muttered something that I couldn't even begin to comprehend.

"Excuse me?" I asked sternly, making it clear I was in zero mood for games.

"My notes?" He asked innocently, as if there was room for misinterpretation, "I kiiiiiinda...traded them."

"You TRADED them!?" I cried aloud, now at a total loss for words, "Bellamy, how did...When...Those were your notes from the entire quarter! Who has them!?"

Biting his nails, a grimace sprawled across his cute face, Bellamy hemmed and hawed as he looked cautiously around the room as though he'd find the answer written on the ceiling, "Bellamy," I called out, "Who. Has. Your. Notes?"

"Heh, ummmm...It's a funny story really, Papi! But Thad has them..."

"THAD!?" My voice cracked in a humiliating fashion, "How the hell did THAD get your notes!?"

"Papi, let me explain!" Bellamy cried, raising his hands up, "...he let me give him a blowjob!"

"A blowjob!?" I expressed outrageously, covering my face with my hands in response to the pure outlandishness that was being expressed, "How did? Why would you? I-I..."

At that moment, something clicked for me in the back of my mind as I lowered my hands and looked the twink in the eyes, "When did you even find the time to give Thad a blowjob? I'm with you all day except when you're in lecture, I-...Oh no..."

"Well, it was really dark in there!" Was Bellamy's middling defense, "And it was reminding me of when I blew my first boyfriend in the movie theaters while we were watching Spiderman and I got really horny thinking about it!"

"Wait, wait!" I raised my hand to stop him, "...You gave your first boyfriend a blowjob...while watching Spiderman?" I voiced incredulously.

Bellamy sassily placed his hands on his hips, "Well, Tom Holland IS a cutie!"

He had a point.

But now was the time to get serious as I quickly tried to refocus on the task at hand. We had to get back those notes from Thad, "Okay then, we're just going to have to go back to the frat house and ask for your notes back!" I groaned as soon as the words left my mouth, the realization we would have to return to Kappa Omega Kappa was less than enthralling.

"It's okay, Papi!" Bellamy remained positive, his hands gripping my tattooed bicep as he stood next to me, "I'm sure Thad is more than done copying my notes by now. Get the car ready and I'll join you in a bit!"

With a sigh of relent, I grabbed the keys to the Escalade and made my way down the elevator into the underground parking lot beneath the apartment complex.

Sitting silently in the SUV, the radio blaring out random hits from the Top 40 charts, I sat idly for a matter of time before I began getting impatient. About after a twenty minute wait with no sign of Bellamy, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and was about to message the boy before the back passenger door swung open and he hopped in, "Sorry for the wait!" He apologized as he scooted his butt towards the center and buckled himself in.

Looking at him through the rear-view mirror, praying that my eyes were playing some sort of trick on me, "What the hell are you doing?" I asked him, spinning around in my seat to face him.

Bellamy looked confused, "What?"

"I thought you were going to change!" I pointed at him, noting that he was dressed in his provocative doctor's outfit.

He laughed, "Oh no, Papi! I just wanted to put on a little bit of makeup and do my hair in case we ran into Kenneth!" He pulled open his coat to reveal even more of his slender body, "I look hot in this, donchathink?"

You know what? This wasn't important. I dropped the topic as I put the SUV in reverse and drove out of the parking lot.

The drive to the frat house was unremarkable. Though it was still in the late morning, the streets were packed with college kids driving towards the campus or the sights around the city. The main streets heading towards the airport were especially congested, but some side streets and shortcuts got us towards our destination rather quickly.

Coxswallow Drive, more commonly known as Frat Row, was lively this time of day. Sidewalks and lawns packed with young bucks and bulls throwing footballs and frisbees around grassy knolls, boys barbecuing on open flames, and shirtless muscle jocks holding impromptu weightlifting competitions and measuring each other's impressive biceps. Both Bellamy and I enjoyed the exciting show of eyecandy, with too many abs to count on full display.

In fact, oddly enough, I was actually able to quickly find the Kappa Omega Kappa House not because there were shenanigans going on, but rather the exact opposite...

The front of the frat house was entirely empty.

Today was going to be weird. I just knew it.

I ordered Bellamy to stay put while I would be the one who would walk to the front door. But he was having none of it, already unbuckling himself and halfway out the door of the Escalade before I could reiterate myself. With a groan, I quickly followed him down the cobblestone pathway leading towards the front porch, where Bellamy finally rang the doorbell.

Nothing.

The idea of how ludicrous we must look standing on the front porch, Bellamy dressed as a whorish physician, flashed through my mind. We rang the doorbell again.

Nothing.

Rolling my eyes, thinking back to my first interaction with Bellamy where he was slow to answer the door himself, I delivered a series of hard raps on the heavy wooden door.

Muffled voices came through the other side of the door. The sound of multiple individuals conversing, each with their own pitch and tone, was difficult to make out. But the sound of latches unlocking soon followed with the door slowly creaking open.

It was Thad. Struggling to squeeze his bulky upper body through the meager gap between the door and the frame, exposing his broad shoulders and well-built chest, but keeping a firm grasp on the door to keep it close to his body, "H-Hey, guys!" He plastered a fake-looking smile on his face, "It's Bellamy and Papi! 'Sup?"

"Hey, Thad!" Bellamy cheerfully greeted him, "Can I get back my Anatomy notes I lent you the other day? Papi is gonna pound my ass and we can't do it without those notes!"

A gasp audibly left my mouth as I roughly nudged Bellamy with my elbow for saying such a thing out loud. Although, it wasn't as though Thad didn't know what we were up to. The image of his shocked face at the library from only two weeks ago was something that should be on billboards, and I would be lying if I didn't say that the thought of an audience watching the two of us sent a rush of blood to my limp dick.

Thad, seemingly not registering what Bellamy had just said, gnawed at his bottom lip as though he were trying to constrain himself. He quickly and silently slipped behind the door as more hushed whispers and quiet murmurs drifted out the gap of the open door, "S-Sorry, guys!" Thad popped back out, "We're kinda-oh God!-busy right now!"

Thad's eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head, I raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "Uhhhh...You guys alright in there?"

"FINE! FINE!" He interrupted loudly, a fake-sounding laugh erupting from his mouth quickly followed by a pout, "W-We're just in the middle of some important frat business! So you'll need to-FUCK!-come back tomorr-oh!"

Bellamy and I exchanged a quizzical look, "Listen Thad," I tried to reason with the beefcake, "It would only be just a minute to get Bellamy his notes back. I know the both of us would really appreciate-"

Thad shook his head frantically, a small groan escaping his lips as he blushingly looked away for a brief moment to compose himself, gripping onto the door for dear life, "N-N-Nope! Sorry, guys! Kappa Omega Kappa brothers only! No outsiders allowed! Achilles' orders!"

Bellamy stomped his foot on the ground, "Damn it, Thad! Give me back my notes or else I'll never give you head again!"

"Guys, I-I-I really gotta go!" Thad, sweaty and red-faced, wheezed out before he slid back inside and slammed the door in our face before a loud "OH FUUUUUUUUUCK!" reverberated through the large wooden door.

Bellamy and I stood in front of the door, dumbfounded at what had just transpired. With a shrug of defeat, we silently stepped down the wooden steps and walked back onto the cobblestone path towards the parked car, "Welp," I reasoned, seeing no pathway forward, "I guess we'll just have to come back tomorrow..."

But Bellamy was clearly not in the mood today, as he trudged across the front lawn towards the side of the frat house. In the shade of a great mighty oak tree, its branches covered in dildos, he stood on his tippy toes as he attempted to peer through one of the large windows, "Papi," He whispered, signaling me over, "Give me a boost!"

Already dreading what today was going to bring, I made my way over to the tiny twink and gave him a lift upon my shoulders. Straddling his thighs around my neck, seated on my breadth, I fully stood up and stared into the window. This was the living room--a stark contrast from the way it had looked at the party several weeks ago--well-lit and spacious, with chairs and couches set up like a lecture hall all directed towards the makeshift front stage, a red curtain serving as a backdrop.

Standing on stage was group of young men, their bare bodies largely exposed, huddled in a circle as though they were in the middle of a serious talk. Their underwear, a royal red with the gold lettering of KOK embroiled across their backsides, were the only scant clothing they had on. At the sound of a whistle from another room, the group of twelve boys immediately formed a single file line and fell to their knees as the crowd began filing in, taking their seats.

After a brief moment of seating and small talk, one of the frat brothers--a handsome Asian boy--took his place behind the podium to the side of the stage. Digging out paperwork and organizing it, once he was ready, he banged a wooden gavel against the sound block to get everyone's attention, "Good morning, gentlemen! This is the day I know we've all been waiting for, Kappa Omega Kappa's annual Freshman Fuck Buddy Auction!"

A wave of commotion came over the seated crowd, cheering and walloping in excitement. The Asian boy, the assumed-to-be auctioneer, allowed the celebration to continue for a minute more before he banged his gavel once as a bout of silence fell over the room, "As is tradition, the brother with the most correct guesses in our Dick-tective game will be the first to make his pick. After that, freshmen will be auctioned off and able to be purchased. All funds raised during our auction will go towards the Kappa Omega Kappa Lube Fund!"

"Yeah, our supplies are running low since last week," One of the boys in the crowd spoke up, "When someone decided to make a lube slide down the stairs!"

The gathering immediately broke into a frenzy once more, with accusations and finger-pointing agmonst the fraternity brothers, "Don't act like I didn't see you slide down it!" Another boy shouted back, "Twice!"

The Auctioneer quickly resumed order with the crack of the gavel, sending the room into silence.

Seeking to get this show on the road, he slid his fingers underneath the seal of the envelope sitting on his desk and pulled out the notecard within, "The winner of this year's Dick-tective game, with twenty-five out of thirty-three correct, is...Tyler!"

One of the boys in the far back of the room hopped out of his seat in excitement as the crowd politely applauded, handing him high-fives and pats on the back as he made his way from his seat in the back to the front of the room. The Auctioneer crouched behind the podium as Tyler approached him, only to emerge holding a leash of chains in his hands and handing them towards the lucky winner, "First pick! Make it count!" He warned.

The winner of the game, Tyler, precariously swung the leash around in his hands as he took his sweet time slowly marching up and down the row of freshmen, contemplating each individual boy. Each freshman kneeled before him, newly pledged into the fraternity, had a collar securely tightened around their respective neck. Evidently, all Tyler would have to do was hook the leash to the collar of the boy he wanted...

"You're cute!" He complimented one of the contestants, a skinny Latino twink, by tracing his fingers across his chin, "But I'm scared I'd break you! No, I need a boy with some meat on his bones!"