The Borrowing Game

Story Info
A game turns all too real.
2.9k words
4.11
23.6k
34
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

We saw the van, one of those nice camper vans in a large wide spot, the hood up, a sure indication that something was wrong. Being the good little boy and girl scouts that we were, Naomi, my wife, and I stopped to see if 'whoever' needed some help, not that there would be any other reason they would be parked out in the middle of nowhere with the hood open, especially one with a license plate from Colorado, a longgg ways away.

We were on the gravel road running along the eastern base of the Steens Mountains in Southeast Oregon, rough, vertical cliffs of the Steens on one side, the dry Alvord Desert on the other. I seriously doubt there's a more desolate place in the state. We were a very long and bumpy twenty-eight miles off the highway and hadn't seen another car all day. Even the highway had seemed deserted.

I'm not a mechanic by any stretch of the imagination, and Naomi isn't either. Miss Vito on 'My Cousin Vinny' we were not, but at least we could rescue somebody out of the desolation.

I parked behind the van, and Naomi stayed in the car while I walked up to find out what the problem was. There was no one in the driver's seat, so I knocked on the entrance door to the van. It only took a moment for the door to open, and inside was a young woman who simply took my breath away. She was dressed the way I'd always imagined Naomi; ridiculously short, Daisy Dukes, low on her hips, and a thin white, blouse, the kind tied right below her boobs, leaving her tight midriff nice and bare. She was fine, VERY fine in fact, obviously many years younger than Naomi and me, early thirties, probably.

And I felt guilty for ogling when I realized she'd been crying, her eyes red with tear streaks running down her cheeks.

"Oh, thank God," she said, "I've been sitting here for hours," wiping tears from her cheeks.

"What's the problem?" I asked her, hoping beyond hope that I could help her. Damn, she was pretty.

"Dead battery," she said, "I stopped to walk up the trail, and when I got back, it was dead."

I looked, the trail she was talking about led up into one of the pretty canyons coming down off the Steens.

"I think I have a jumper cable," I told her.

"Think you can get my motor started again?" she asked, looking about as hopeful as I'd seen on a woman's face.

"If it's just the battery, yeah, pretty sure," I told her, my heart going pitter-patter noticing that ass as she turned to get something. And what an ass it was! Of course, I haven't seen many ladies in shorts like those, either.

I walked back to the pickup, that view still clear in my brain and I told Naomi what was going on, just not everything, like that sexy ass, or the rest of her, either. She drove the pickup alongside the van so the cables would reach.

Naomi got out, leaving the engine running, and was talking to the girl while I hooked up the cables, thankful that it seemed to be something so simple. Once it was all connected, I told her she could try to start her van.

She climbed in, turned the key and it started right up. While she was getting out with a huge grin on her face, her tears obviously a thing of the past, I unhooked the cables and was stowing them in the back when I heard her ask my wife, "Can I kiss your husband?"

I had to smile, I hadn't been kissed by another female since Naomi and I married almost twenty-two years earlier, especially one who looked like this. Well, except for my mom, but that hardly counts.

"Honey, you can kiss him, borrow him, do whatever you think you're woman enough to do," Naomi told her. Thank God I still had my arms over the bed of the pickup putting the cables back in their proper place, no doubt I'd have fallen from the shock if I hadn't been holding onto something. Thankfully, too, I didn't have a mouthful of iced tea or pop, I'd no doubt have spit it out, choking and hacking.

My wife and I have had this standing joke for about the last fifteen to twenty years about some pretty girl 'borrowing' me. She'd point out some pretty, young thing and suggest that she'd no doubt like to 'borrow' me for a little bit. We both knew she was kidding when she said it, and other than that little idiosyncrasy, Naomi was about as strait-laced and conservative as they come.

Her teasing would invariably make me hard, thinking about the girl, and what Naomi and I would get up to later that night, talking about what she might have done with me. I was a high school math teacher and wrestling coach, in damned good shape for my forty-two years, and Naomi was constantly teasing me about how much fun the girl would have. But that was as far as it ever went, no one else ever knowing about our little 'borrowing' game, and no way in hell would we ever go beyond the fun teasing.

Now, she'd gone and told this sexy, gorgeous girl she could 'borrow' me? What the fuck!

I'm sure my face was still showing the shock when this woman, I still didn't even know her name, strode the few steps over to me, a huge smile on her face, threw her arms around my neck, and planted her lips on mine.

Fuck! This wasn't just a 'thank you' kiss, either, it was open mouth, tongue, and all, with those soft lips. Right in front of my wife!

And hell yeah, if Naomi wanted to play this game, I kissed her back just as hard... and enjoyed the hell out of it, too. Like I said, it'd been twenty-two-plus years since I'd been kissed like that by anyone other than Naomi.

I discovered something else, too, there was no bra strap across her back, and those felt like really nice tits pressed against my chest, under her thin shirt.

She finally pulled away and whispered just loud enough to hear, "I hope your wife meant what she said, I've been out here eleven days and am really, really... you know what."

This was NOT how I'd expected this day to unfold when Naomi and I decided to make the trip to the Alvord desert that morning.

"I heard that," Naomi said with a smile on her face, "shall we go inside?"

Fuck!! The woman opened her door and followed Naomi inside. Me? My knees were shaking so badly that I wasn't sure I could take that step up without falling flat on my face.

I managed it, though, my heart racing, my brain with no fucking idea what to do.

There was a twin-sized bed in the back of her van, another bunk above. She sat down on the lower one and patted it beside her, "Come, take a seat," this goddess told me.

I checked with my wife one more time, this was a bit out of the ordinary for us, and I wanted to be sure I understood. She motioned for me to go ahead and sit.

"You can tell me to stop," she told Naomi, "but until you do..." and she leaned over, pulled my head toward her with her hand, and met my lips once again.

Oh God! When was the last time Naomi and I had kissed like that? We kissed... a lot. But this girl...! Hot fucking damn! I'm not even going to try and describe what she was doing to me. Use your imagination, except I'm pretty damned sure it'll fall far short.

We fell back on her bed, lips still locked together, no-name girl pulling us together. I had NEVER made out with a girl, not even knowing her name. Never with someone I'd met fifteen minutes before, either... or anyone who looked quite like her. There were a LOT of firsts going on that afternoon.

She pulled away, leaving me panting, barely able to catch my breath, "I've never had a stranger undress me before, wanna be the first?"

I looked over at Naomi again, just sitting there. Well, maybe not JUST sitting there, she had her hand down inside her pants, not making any secret of what those fingers were doing. I kinda sorta took that as a 'go ahead', undress her.

Like I said, her blouse was one of those tied below her boobs. She watched my shaking fingers as I pulled the bow-tie knot, then undid the two buttons above, letting it fall open. There wasn't nothin' underneath, which I already knew, but seeing is a whole, helluva lot different than just knowing.

"I've been told they make a nice mouthful," she said, as she pulled my head down. Hell, I wasn't gonna deny the lady. My mouth clamped onto her right tit, sucking that oversized, hard nipple right in.

Naomi's always complained about her boobs being small. Well, they are, but she's a small woman, only five-two, hundred-twenty-four pounds. But just right for her body... and a very nice mouthful at that.

This woman couldn't ever have complained about being too small. She had to be at least two bust sizes bigger. Softer, too, except that hard nipple. I sucked, sucked hard. She moaned loudly. You know, like she was enjoying the hell out of a strange guy sucking her tit, her hands on the back of my head, pulling me down, not that I was complaining. Another first to rack up on the list.

My hand was feeling up her other tit at the same time, rolling her nipple. I figured right then and there, I HAVE to get this girl's name and phone number, even if it is somewhere way up in Colorado.

Oh, think I forgot to mention, Naomi and I live in Bend, not that it really matters, except that it's a very long way from anywhere in Colorado. Maybe I'm rambling, but remembering sucking that tit tends to do that to a guy.

Yeah, my dick was hard, too. It had been ever since... well, when she opened the door and I saw who was stranded and what she was wearing. But by the point of sucking her tit in my mouth, listening to her moans, it was almost ridiculously hard, something that Naomi has commented about, how swollen and hard my dick gets whenever we consummated her 'borrowing' game. This particular instance was 'consummating' it on an entirely new level, one that I knew would be remembered for a very, very long time... and we were barely getting started.

Things were getting completely out of hand, my dick's tolerance for waiting was nearing its end, and my fingers, too. They were on the button of her Daisy Dukes, frantically trying to get it undone and our lips finding each other's again, this time frenetic in our zeal, totally uncontrollable. I can't even begin to describe!

She lifted her hips, and I managed to push her shorts down so that she could kick them off. The girl was wearing nothing except a thong, practically nothing. God, I wished Naomi... never mind.

I started stripping my clothes off, and she pushed off the thong, completely naked... and bare! I'd never seen a 'bare' woman before, what a freakin' turn-on (as if I wasn't already).

She scooted back on the bed, spread her legs apart, and pushed my head down between them, leaving no doubt what she wanted. And I was perfectly willing to provide. She screamed the moment my tongue pressed between her lips. I was beyond any effort at subtlety, my tongue spreading those bare lips apart and groping as deeply inside her as I could, my mouth finding her swollen clit and sucking, her hips bucking, loud moans coming from her. I must have been doing something right.

I was most definitely going to convince Naomi to shave, wax, or whatever women did down there.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she kept repeating, along with swear words that I'd never heard before. God, she was vocal, so much more than Naomi. Her pussy felt and tasted different, too. Well, especially with how bare it was, but that wasn't the only thing, not by a long way.

She grabbed my hair, pulled me to her, her body shuddered, and she screamed, my tongue inside her pussy.

After her climax, she pushed me away, "I didn't happen to bring any condoms, don't suppose you have one in your pocket?"

I laughed, this wasn't exactly the type of thing I went prepared for on an everyday basis. "Didn't think so, I know I'm clean and on the pill, you okay with that?" she asked.

I looked over at Naomi, just to, you know, be sure. What I saw left me stunned. Naomi was on the chair she'd been on the whole time, but now with her pants and panties down around her ankles, one hand's fingers working in and out of her pussy, the other pinching her nipple where she'd taken off her shirt and bra. I had never, not a single time in our twenty-two years, seen Naomi masturbating! Her eyes were open, her mouth open, moaning, She looked straight at me, "Don't you DARE fucking stop!" she moaned out. I had NEVER heard my wife using the 'F' word before that instant.

I guess I kinda took that as permission to continue what... hell, still didn't know her name, and I were doing, even... what came next.

I turned back to her, "I'm fine," I told her. Understatement of the friggin' century!

"Thought so," she said, pushing me down on my back so that my cock was poking straight up. One thing I've never given Naomi was reason to complain about the size of my dick, a very thick and hard six inches, typically; at least seven, maybe more right then. Anyway, it seemed to make this girl happy enough. She scooted up my body, held my cock underneath her, and let herself down.

Oh fuck! I couldn't believe this was happening. My dick was being swallowed inside this gorgeous creature, and I'm not sure there's ever been a feeling quite the same. Hot and slick don't even begin to describe; exquisite, surreal, hell, there aren't words!

Thank God Naomi and I had made love just the night before!

She took my breath away, totally. By the time she was resting on my pelvis, I was gasping. My heart must have been at least a thousand beats per minute. She rocked back and forth, and it was a damned good thing we weren't in a park with other people within a hundred yards, the moan I let out.

"Suck my tits," I heard somewhere off in the distance. I gripped around her waist, bucked my hips, and pulled her to me, latching onto the first nipple I could find.

"Ohh, yes, bite it!"

I was always so careful with Naomi's nipples, they're so tender. This girl, whose nipple was in my mouth, whose pussy my dick was inside, swelling to nearly bursting, was NOT Naomi! I bit down, gently at first, until I heard a "Harder."

It felt like I was going to draw blood, but she was going wild, bouncing on my cock, fingers wrapped around my hair, pulling me to her, letting out scream after scream.

I haven't the faintest friggin' clue how long it was, how many times my cock had impaled her, seemingly going deeper each time, until I felt her tightening, her body stiffening and shuddering, screams getting louder, and I exploded inside her, feeling like Mount Krakatoa going off.

I heard my own cry as more and more cum pumped inside her, the intensity like nothing I'd ever imagined before. I wasn't even certain that my heart could survive what was happening to me. My brain sure as hell wasn't!

And then it was over. I lay there, panting, thankful to still be alive, the girl on top of me panting as well, both our bodies soaked with sweat, my cock still inside her but beginning to subside. Her upper body collapsed onto mine, her cheek pressing against mine, long auburn hair spread over my face.

It had seemed a very long time since I'd even thought about Naomi. I glimpsed toward her, on the chair, completely naked, her legs tightly together, fingers still inside her. She was panting, too, eyes closed, an expression I don't think I'd ever seen before.

Half an hour later, we were on the road again, toward Fields. The girl's van had been running the entire time, so her battery was charged, having tested it before we left her.

"We never even got her name," I told my wife, "we know nothing about her."

She handed me a business card, 'Melissa and Aaron Andreason, Attorneys at Law, specializing in criminal defense', along with a phone number, 303-982-xxxx.

"Holy shit, she's a lawyer? Private practice?"

And then what I'd just seen hit me, "And married?"

"Uhuh, told her where we're camped, too... my turn next time."

I stared, slack-jawed at my wife, sitting there, eyes closed with the most self-satisfied grin I'd ever seen.

"The game, you weren't kidding at all, were you? You always did intend something like this, didn't you?"

She just sat there, looking out the window, smirking.

Somehow the infamous chocolate milkshake at Fields Station, about a hundred miles from the nearest town, that we'd been looking forward to all week, seemed kind of anticlimactic.

Yeah, she showed up later that evening.

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers