The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
561 Followers

I didn't know where she got the idea they were running the company but I had to admit there had been a nice sales increase.

"Now why don't you start doing what Linda was doing before you interrupted us?"

I was taking the pill every day like Kathy wanted but I was starting to feel sick more and more often. Maybe it was anxiety over my coming wedding or the uneasy feeling I had about the relationship between Kathy and Frank. Several times I had to call in sick.

After one period when I missed work for four days Kathy called me into her office. "You being sick all the time is hurting the company. Since I have the Power of Attorney to make decisions when you are sick and unable to do so, I'm taking over the company until you get better. I'll take your office and you can sit at my old desk outside the door. You are relieved of all your duties except programming. Since you will be sitting right outside my door anyway, I'll also use you as my secretary and Frank can keep Linda. So clean out your things this afternoon and your first duty tomorrow morning is to bring me my coffee. You do remember how I like it don't you sweetie?"

I didn't think I was that sick but I had signed the form and she was being extra nice to me on our Friday night dates. She said this was just a temporary thing and that I could go back to being boss when I was well again. That night after I sucked her off she let me watch while she masturbated. "Just imagine how good it's going to feel when I allow you to put it in. Would you like a free sample of what married life is like?"

"Yes, Kathy."

With her legs wide apart, she sprawled on her chair. "Then strip off your pants and shorts." It didn't take long before I was nude below the waist. She took my penis in her hand and rubbed it lightly up and down her pussy. "Would you like to actually fuck me?"

"Oh yes, thank you"

"You'll never get it in me standing up. Squat down like a frog, which will get you in the right position to fuck me, but you can't put any more than 2 inches of you cock in my juicy pussy."

I followed all her instructions.

"That's good Billie, now do it like a dog does. Fuck me as fast as you can but remember no more than 2 inches in my cunt." A couple minutes later she said, "I can tell you're getting very excited, but you can't cum in me until we're married. When you get soo close you can't stop yourself from cuming, pull out and squirt your cum on the floor. You're not allowed to actually fuck me."

I wanted desperately to cum in her hot wet pussy so it was shear agony to pull out and have an unsatisfactory cum. Kathy watched it all with a smirk on her face.

"Billie I just remembered Frank is coming over tonight. We have some important business to discuss, so hurry and get dressed before Frank arrives. He'll be very annoyed if he finds you here."

Damn that Frank, I know he's fucking her and with this one exception all I get to do is suck her and she's my fiancée.

Several days later she told me she had found our dream house. I had told her that when we were married I would sell my condo and we would buy a house. She wanted me to buy this house now because her lease was up and this way she could get a head start living in our new home. It was a nice house, a four bedroom bungalow with an outdoor pool, so I bought it.

One sunny afternoon shortly before our wedding, I thought I would leave work early and drop in and see her at our new home. Kathy had taken the day off to do stuff at our house and Frank was away somewhere so it was a perfect time to surprise her. When I drove up I could see Kathy's car parked in the driveway and Frank's truck parked in the garage. The house was empty so I walked through to the back and there they were by the pool. Frank was in swim trunks and Kathy was topless.

"What's going on here?" I demanded angrily.

"Now Billie, just calm down and I'll explain it all to you, Frank's apartment is being renovated and he needed a place to stay for a little while. It just made sense that since we work together this would be the ideal place for him. I didn't mention it to you because I knew that you and your stupid jealously would just get you all upset. I know you don't like Frank and you're jealous of him, but you need to worry about other things. The Peterson contract is overdue and you haven't finished doing the programming, so why don't you go back to the office and finish it. Let me know how many hours of overtime you had to work and I'll adjust your paycheck."

We had a small wedding. Most of the guests were friends of Kathy's with a few from work. Kathy chose Frank to be my best man. Her maid of honor was Linda, that blond bimbo from work.

I started feeling worse after the wedding. We were supposed to leave on our honeymoon in two days and Kathy suggested I see her doctor to find out what was wrong. Her doctor said I had a virus that was giving me an upset stomach and diarrhea and I shouldn't do any traveling for at least two weeks.

Kathy was very upset when I told her. "The airfare, hotel and meals are already paid for and it's too late to cancel. How could you do this to me?"

I was still living in my condo; the game plan was I would move into the house when we returned from our honeymoon. Kathy saw me the following day all smiles. "This morning on our way to work Frank had a wonderful idea. He is due two weeks holiday anyway so he is going to go with me to Jamaica. This way we don't lose all that money and Frank gets his holidays out of the way for this year."

"There is no way I'm letting Frank go with you on my honeymoon."

"But sweetie, the doctor said you can't travel and this trip is not our honeymoon, it's just vacation. We'll still go on our honeymoon when you are feeling better."

"I would be the laughing stock of the office if you went with Frank."

"You worry too much about what other people think. I've tried to reason with you but it's not working, because you are too stubborn and unreasonable and jealous of Frank to think straight. Now you're just making me mad. I should give you a thrashing to beat some sense into you. If I get one more complaint out of you, that's exactly what I'll do. Now I'm going to tell you how it is. Frank and I are going to spend 2 weeks in Jamaica. You're going to stay in the office and get caught up on your work. Since Frank and I are away, you're back in charge so you have no excuse for not getting your work done."

That was the last time we spoke before she left. She was annoyed with me and I was angry with her. While they were gone it occurred to him that he never used to be sick before he started taking those pills so this time he went to another doctor and took the pills with him. When the doctor came back from his examination he said, "You had better sit down for this one. Those pills contain tectroacimede, a slow acting poison. Taken over a long enough period of time it would probably kill you. You said your wife gave you these pills? It would appear she has a hidden agenda."

Back in the office the accountant brought Billie the company checks for signing because Kathy was away. One was for forty two thousand dollars, payable to Ridgeway Motors for a new Cadillac ordered by Frank. "What is this?" he asked the accountant.

"You should know because you signed the authorization."

"I never signed any such thing. Show me the authorization."

When he brought in the form it was easy to see Frank had made a clumsy attempt to forge Billie's signature. This was not only forgery but embezzlement of company funds. It was time to bring in the police. They were going to arrest both Frank and Kathy the moment they stepped off the plane from Jamaica. They estimated Frank would get 5 years in the state penitentiary for embezzlement and Kathy would get 2 years for giving a noxious substance to her husband.

About a week before the trial Billie got a phone call from Kathy, calling from the women's jail. She started out by saying she thought they were vitamin pills, that she would never do anything to hurt him. She said she knew she had been a bad girl but now she was ready to be his loving wife. "My lawyer says that if you drop the charges against me I can be released. Then we can go on our honeymoon. I'm so looking forward to having your big cock in my tight little pussy every night. I'm also going to give you delicious blowjobs every morning. You're going to be in heaven when I suck you off and swallow your cum. But save a little for my pussy because I know you want to have kids so I'm looking forward to you making me pregnant; so can I send my lawyer to your office with the papers to sign?"

"I don't think so. You lied, cheated and humiliated me from day one, so now it's time you paid the price. I will do one thing for you though. I know it's hard for ex cons to get a job, especially someone with your limited skills, so I'll give you a job as the office cleaning lady when you get out."

Omega12
Omega12
561 Followers
12