The "Boss"

Story Info
My hot wife bangs a possible mobster in his office.
5.5k words
4.05
25.3k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi my wife is the epitome of a 'hot wife.' She's a 40ish sex crazed woman with 38D silicone tits that look real as anything, a tight ass and killer long legs. We love to swing and it really gets me going watching her in action fucking and sucking strange guys. I'm a little older than her and it'd kill me if I was her only outlet for sexual gratification. She's a beast in bed the best piece of ass I've ever had and she gets no complaints from her conquests. I met her when she was a stripper many years ago and being a flirt and an exhibitionist she still likes to occasionally enter amateur strip contests around town or if we're on vacation.

One time we were on vacation in New York City and while walking down Broadway some guy handed us a flyer from a mens club. It sounded like a nice place and they were advertising a amateur strip contest that night. The guy passing out the flyers really checked out Brandi as we read the flyer. My wife was wearing a short low cut mini dress, espadrilles that really accented her legs and ass and no bra so her tits looked barely contained. "You should enter" he enticed. "You're hotter than most the girls that work there and they have some lookers." We thanked him and walked off down the street. "It's a thousand dollars first prize" he shouted after us.

I could tell Brandi was intrigued by idea of stripping in the Big Apple. She kept talking about it wondering what it'd be like, how she'd compare to the girls there.

My cock was painfully hard just imagining her dancing on stage in all her glory. I finally told her she was gonna do it and to put on her sexiest stripper dress and to get ready. She always brings a couple stripper dresses just in case the situation arises so I knew she came prepared.

Her tits bounced enticingly as she jumped up and down with delight. She did a little strip tease for me then got in the shower and prepared for the big night. She was in the bathroom for about an hour and when she came out she didn't disappoint. Her 5" stilettos clicked on the tile floor as she approached. "What do you think?" She sexily asked posing provocatively. She had on an ultra short mini dress that barely covered her ass with a deep plunging front that revealed her navel ring and barely covered her nipples. Her cleavage and side boob were enticing as hell. She got between my legs and danced seductively for me grinding her knee into my growing cock. "Think your little wifey has what it takes to strip in the Big Apple." She teased wantonly. "Oh God yes" was all I could mutter.

As we entered the club all the men craned their necks to get a better look at my hot wife as we were escorted to our table. This wasn't lost on Brandi as she shook her sweet ass invitingly with her nipples poking through her dress from the excitement.

Five twenty something guys at the next table struck up a conversation with us, mostly Brandi. They were eager to know if she was going to enter the contest. They kept complimenting her and telling her she'd be a sure winner if she did. They were offering her big bucks to do lap dances for them but she declined saying it was against club rules. When the moment for the contest arrived the announcer came on stage and invited any female that wanted to enter please join him on stage. Four attractive women joined him and a couple off duty dancers that worked there joined in too. The guys at the next table kept harassing my wife to do it and the announcer hearing them came over to Brandi. He goaded her into doing it much to the delight on the guys who cheered loudly when she got up on stage. Brandi feigned embarrassment as she joined the other ladies on stage.

The entrants were escorted off stage. The women came out and danced 3 songs removing more clothes with each song until the third songs they were topless with only a g-string. Brandi was the fourth girl to come out and when she did the table next to us went nuts. "Can't wait to see your wife's tits." One of them said to me as he high fived me. "She is so fucking hot, you're a lucky man." He didn't have to wait long. By the second song she had seductively removed all her clothes except a rhinestone g-string. She sexily sashayed around the stage letting men tuck dollar bills. The guys at the next table lined up at the stage waiting for her to get to them. She saucily shook her tits in their faces and even let them grab a feel as they tucked bucks away in her g-string.

For the grand finale all the girls danced topless around the stage getting as much tips as they could. My hot wife easily made the most money. Then they stood in line and the winner was judged by the loudest applause from the crowd. Brandi was the clear winner.

Brandi's tits bounced invitingly as she jumped for joy at winning. The MC announced that all the contestants would be available for lap dances if anyone wants some company.

Still topless Brandi returned to our table flush with excitement from winning. She excitedly sat on my lap and gave me a big kiss before she downed a couple shots the guys sent her as we toasted her victory. She gave me a another big kiss thanking me for letting her have some fun before going over to the next table and thanking the guys for their support. Did I mention she was still topless? She took turns sitting on each guys lap and giving them a big kiss thanking them for their support.

My cock was bursting at its seams as I watched the guys feeling up my wife's tits and playing with her nipples as she sat on their laps. She was getting into all the attention and the guys weren't complaining either, pretty sure she was playing with their cocks under the table as she sat on their laps. I was confident she was gonna set up a gang bang but then they moaned in disappointment when she left them to come sit on my lap again. She carried on how exciting that was for her and wondered if I enjoyed it. I grabbed her hand and put it on my hard cock under the table. She smiled knowingly. "You're a kinky bastard" she coyly admonished.

"Are you thinking of asking those boys up to our room?" I inquired.

"I was thinking about it but wanted to check with you first." My sly wife smiled devilishly.

About then a waitress approached my wife and explained that one of their regulars would love to have some private dances from her. Brandi was very flattered but declined. The waitress tried to coax her into doing it telling her the management doesn't usually let contestants do private dances in the VIP room but they were so impressed with her that they are making an allowance this time. Still my wife rejected the offer. She was really giddy after that and we had another shot and a few good laughs when a menacing man in a dark suit approached us. He looked to be a mobster right out of the movies.

"I understand youse turned down the private dance offer." He spoke in a thick accent. "Youse might want to reconsider that offer." He menacingly warned. He went on to explain that this was the kind of man you don't say no to and it would be to both our benefit if she did the dance.

"What could they do to us?" I asked. We both looked at each other a bit apprehensively and my wife reluctantly agreed. "I don't want to find out. Not like I haven't given private dances before." She whispered in my ear and the guy took her arm and led her out of sight. In a flash she was gone.

"Don't worry she'll be safe." A hot stripper said to me as she sat down. "I'm Lacy, I'm your's till she gets back." She sexily informed as the waitress brought us several drinks. "She'll be fine, the owner really liked her show and wanted to meet her. He'll probably offer her a job too. Drinks and dances are on the house till she gets back." Lacy sat in my lap when she wasn't giving me sexy lap dances. Lacy was Russian with long blond hair a tight ass and nice firm 36d tits. Her accent drove me wild. I offered to pay her for the lap dances but she insisted they were on the house and she was being compensated nicely for entertaining me.

When my wife returned about 90 minutes later I could tell she had been fucked numerous times. "Well, it's pretty obvious what you did but how'd it go down?" I quizzed knowing it was gonna be a good story.

"You're not gonna believe this, but this place is owned by the mob. I cant wait to tell you but it looks like we've got company."

"No shit." I laughed.

We drank and conversed with Lacy till closing time then took her back to our hotel and had loads of fun with until the early morning. When Lacy left that afternoon my wife excitedly and in vivid detail went on to explain what happened. The guy led her to a private room nicely decorated with a small stage and pole. There was an older gray haired gentleman sitting there and the first guy helped her onto the stage and told her to do what ever was asked of her and not to complain if she knew what was good for her then her smacked her ass and left. My wife smiled nervously at the man "Hi I'm Brandi" then she started to dance seductively for him.

"You're very good, I saw you out there, this isn't your first time dancing is it?" he spoke.

"No, I danced my way through college and every now and then to keep things interesting." My wife replied.

"Let me see your tits." The man instructed.

Obediently my wife alluringly let her dress slide off her body and fall to the floor. Not taking her eyes off the man she seductively stepped out of it she let the Boss take in her body before entrancingly shaking her tits at him.

"I'm interested" He laughed. "Why don't you come down here and let me get a closer look at you my eye sights not what it used to be."

My wife stepped off the stage with her tits bouncing seductively with each step she immodestly approached the man. She expertly slid his legs apart and stood between them giving him some of her best moves without touching him. "I'm not sure what the rules are here I've worked at some clubs where you weren't allowed to touch the customer."

"I make the rules here, you can do whatever I tell you to do." He replied tapping his lap.

Taking the hint my wife turned around and shook her tight ass sexily in his face. She sexily looked back at him as he rubbed his hands over her firm ass. "Nice ass" he complimented giving it a smack before she sat down in his lap. She squirmed on his hard cock for a bit before leaning back into him and grabbing his hands and placing them on her sweet tits.

"You got great tits momma." He said as he clumsily groped her. He pulled and prodded her tits occasionally squeezing and pulling on her nipples. "Nice."

She moaned wantonly into his ear as she leaned back into him resting her head on his shoulder. My wife makes the sexiest moaning noises when she's dancing for men it makes you feel like she's really into it and just about to get off. She ground her ass into his cock while he mauled her tits.

He continued to squeeze her tits and tug on her nipples as she ground into his cock. He rolled her firm erect nipples between his fingers occasionally slapping her tits and laughing as he watched them bounce. Eventually his hand wandered down to her clit and he began to rub it through her g-string.

"Mmmmmmm, your a naughty boy." My wife moaned readily into his ear. After a couple songs she got up and faced him placing her hands on either side of his head she wantonly leaned down and washed his face with her sumptuous tits. She'd stop just long enough for him to suck on one of her nipples. She then began to play with his cock through his pants all the while moaning yearningly in his ear.

"Get naked." He emphatically ordered after the song was over smacking her ass forcefully. When my wife looked at him befuddled he reiterated that he makes the rules. "What are you waiting for? Take your clothes off. My club my rules."

Catching on Brandi smiled knowingly and submitting to the situation presenting herself to him and encouraged him to help her undress.

He stared at her covered pussy lustfully like a hungry man who hasn't eaten in days before he hooked his fingers on both sides of her g-string and pulled it down revealing her clean shaved pussy with her engorged clit to him. "Nice." He smiled leaning in and taking a good whiff. My wife pushed his head into her pussy and ground it into his face for a bit until he pulled back. "You're a party aren't you?" He smiled tapping his thigh to get her to sit back down on him.

My now naked wife sat back down in his lap and leaned back into him putting one arm around his neck giving him easy access to all her good parts.

He didn't waste anytime roughly fondling my wife's delectable tits again letting one hand drift down to her clit. Soon he was crudely rubbing her clit again as she writhed on his cock. The next song he inserted his chubby finger into her pussy and began finger fucking her.

My wife was getting into the moment with all the intrigue and danger with this mysterious older gentleman as she began really moaning wantonly into his ear as she ground her ass into his hard cock. She licked, bit and kissed his neck as she squirmed shamelessly on his cock as he finger fucked her to an orgasm. "Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop." She squealed as the Boss vigorously finger fucked her. My wife helplessly moaned into the Boss' ear as she exploded in orgasm. She gyrated on the Boss' finger until she was done cumming then went limp in his arms.

"That was amazing" he said after a bit pulling his soaked finger out of her pussy. Giving my wife's nipple a squeeze then slapping her tits he ordered her to clean him up sticking his finger into her mouth.

My wife sexily sucked and licked his finger like it was a small cock. She worked on it for a bit until he declared it was his turn to get off.

It sounded more like an order than a request and knowing what that meant she sexily stood up and hovered over her taskmaster as he unzipped his pants. "Have at it." He instructed.

"Your club your rules." My wife smiled pointedly as she submissively lowered herself to her knees and looking up seductively at the Boss she began to rub his cock through his pants before sexily maneuvering her hand into his pants and around his underwear to his raw hard 6" cock. Still looking him in his eyes she slowly began stroking his cock. "What have we got here?" She purred knowingly.

"Something thats gonna be fucking the shit out of you after you get it good and hard with that pretty mouth of yours." He issued.

Taking the hint my wife lowered his pants and underwear down to the floor before vehemently attacking his cock with her mouth. She stroked his cock as she sucked and licked his balls before licking her way up his shaft with her tongue. She held his cock tight as she flicked her tongue around the head before engulfing it. As the Boss gripped her head and guided her she began deep throating him bobbing up and down on his cock with a vengeance.

"Don't make me cum before I get some of that pussy of yours." He warned. "I'm gonna cum in that mouth of yours but I want some pussy first."

My hot wife released his cock from her mouth with a pop and sexily stood up again enticingly hovering over him. "How do you want to fuck me?" She titillated showing off her sexy body to the lusting boss.

With his old cock at full attention he smiled longingly tapping his lap he told her to climb on like before. "I wanna watch your face as you fuck me." He cajoled.

Smiling deviously my hot wife lasciviously straddled the Boss and ground her clit into his hard cock getting it good and wet with her juices. "Ready to fuck me" she teased reaching behind her grabbing his cock and guiding it into her craving pussy. It slid into her easily and she quickly impaled herself completely on it. "Oh god, your cock feels so good in my tight married pussy." She moaned as she slowly pumped up and down on his shaft. "Suck my tits" She pleaded saucily sticking one in his mouth.

The Boss grabbed her tit and squeezed her roughly as he sucked violently on her nipple leaving a hickey as my wife moaning promiscuously continued to forcefully bounce up and down on his cock. He smacked my wife's ass causing her to yelp as she continued to ride his cock. "You like my cock in your tight married pussy, don't you?" the Boss commanded giving Brandi's ass another smack.

"Oh God, this feels so wrong and dangerous I love it." My wife squealed between moans. "I love you're fucking me and my husbands right out side, it's so wrong."

"Wait till you find out who I am." The Boss grunted.

This really turned Brandi on and she rose up almost loosing his cock then slammed down on his cock as hard as she could. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed as an orgasm washed over her. Leaning back in ecstasy she gyrated wantonly on his cock as her orgasm washed over her. Her face contorted as her hands mangled her hair seductively. When she was done cumming she looked down at her boss gleefully. "Fuck that was good."

Her boss smiled up at her contemptuously. "Thats one fine pussy you got there, you about squeezed my dick in half but I wanna cum all over that pretty face of yours. Put that mouth of yours back to work." He muttered giving my wife's tit a smack making it bounce sexily. "I like the way your tits bounce. They might be the best tits I've ever seen."

My wife obediently slid off his cock and obediently lowered herself between the Boss' legs. Purring promiscuously Brandi licked her juices off his cock before inserting it back into her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on his shaft she heard a door open.

"Everything okay in here Boss? It's been a while I thought I better check on you."

My wife stopped sucking the bosses cock when she heard the man talk and looked to see it was the guy that brought her in there in the first place.

"Did I tell you to stop?" the Boss snapped at Brandi giving her face a slight smack.

"No sir." My wife mumbled as she went back to servicing the bosses cock. She squeezed and pulled on his balls as she lustfully bobbed on his rod.

"This one knows how to suck a cock." The Boss said to the man. "You did good finding her. We need to get her on full time. She could make us a bunch of money with her mouth." The Boss laughed.

"Thanks, glad you liked her, Well, I'll let you finish."

"Where you going, I'm almost done here then you can have a go at her." The Boss proclaimed. "Her mouth is as good as her pussy." My wife had slowed down sucking the bosses cock at the realization that she wasn't done yet and was gonna have to service at least one more guy. Sensing her hesitation the Boss lightly slapped her face several times. "You don't mind servicing my man here do ya? He's been working real hard lately and needs a release."

Still gripping his cock she looked over at the man as he was taking off his pants and folding them up.

"He'll fuck you real good too, he's got a nice big cock." The Boss laughed evilly.

"I've been back here a long time my husbands gonna get worried about me. I'd hate to have him see me like this." My wife sheepishly replied looking up at the Boss with his cock still in her hand.

"Don't you worry about you husband we're taking good care of him while you're back here. He's probably forgotten he's married." The Boss condescendingly assured her tapping her on the top of her head. "Probably not as good as you're taking care of us but he's content. Now make me cum so I can get back to work."

With that my hot wife went to work on the Boss' cock, really giving him her best blow job.

The Boss grabbing her hair and twisted it around his fist for leverage began face fucking her hard making her gag and groan as he did. He'd roughly push her face completely down on his cock then grind his ass around pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. He announced he was gonna cum and standing up he whipped my wife's mouth off his cock by her hair and pulled her head back ordering her to open her mouth.

12