The "Boss"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi's tits jetting out and heaving seductively my helpless my wife obediently opened her mouth imploring the boss to cum for her. "Cum for me, cum in my mouth, shoot your load over my face and tits, show me I pleased you sir." She wantonly beseeched.

With that the boss let out a low groan and exploded shooting his jiz into my wife's mouth, across her face and onto her tits. For an old guy he had quite a load and he decorated her real good. After he finished shooting his load he stood there gasping for air holding his cock in my wife's face. "Fuck that was amazing" he finally complimented then shoving his cock back into my wife's mouth he told her to clean him up.

Brandi readily complied and licked and sucked his cock clean.

When the boss was satisfied he pulled his cock from her mouth and patted her on the head. "Good girl." He then turned to the man "You're in for a treat she a fucking machine." With that the Boss got dressed a left the room.

The man approached my nervous wife looking down contemptuously at her as she knelt submissively in front of him. He handed her a towel to clean up with and reassured her nothing bad was gonna happen to either of us. As Brandi cleaned herself up as the man took off his underwear letting his semi-erect 8" cock dangle in front of her face. Reaching down he grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it. "You got great tits." He explored both her tits occasionally he'd tweaked and pulled on her erect nipples for a bit then slap at them causing them to bounce sexily as my wife complacently allowed him his fun. He'd laugh when he did this telling her he was gonna have to titty fuck them before he was done with her. "You made quite an impression on the Boss." He laughed. "I hope your as good as advertised."

"I am" my wife sexily replied knowing her fate as she began massaging his cock delicately running her fingernails along the length of his shaft before gently massing his balls. She then tantalizingly licked up and down his hardening cock slowly jacking him off before she opened her mouth and engulfed his bulbous head. She sucked on it while swishing her tongue all around it. She squeezed and pulled on his balls as she did this slowly engulfing more and more of his cock. She began bobbing up and down on his cock taking more and more of it down her throat with each stroke. Soon she had him completely engulfed.

"Goddamn, that feels good" he moaned grabbing her head and working his completely impaled cock around in her mouth as my wife gagged. "You got skills doll. You could make a fortune here." Pulling his cock quickly out of her mouth with a pop he crudely hoisted her up and pushed her back onto the couch. "I gotta get some of that pussy before I explode."

Her tits heaving invitingly with each nervous breath she took as my wife helplessly looked up at him towering menacingly over her. Smirking down at her he forced her legs apart and slid between them. Holding his cock at the entrance to her pussy he tapped it on her engorged clit as he menacingly sneered down at her. "Lets see if you're as good as you say." Deliberately inserting his cock into my submitting wife's accepting pussy he slowly pushed until he was completely buried inside her.

"Oh God" my wife involuntarily gasp when his cock was completely inserted.

"You like that huh?" He laughed. "Wait till I start fucking you." He bragged.

"Please fuck me, fuck my married pussy, give it to me good." My wife lewdly pleaded. "I need to feel your cock pounding into me."

"You are a horny little bitch aren't you? Didn't the Boss give it to you good enough?" He laughed as he started pumping his cock into her over and over. Slowly at first but gradually picking up the pace until he was slamming into her pretty hard causing her tits to flail wildly.

My wife was getting into his rough fucking moaning passionately and bucking wildly into his thrusts really giving him a ride and on the verge of climaxing when he stopped fucking her holding his dick just barely inside her. On the verge of cumming she she frantically squirmed on his cock trying desperately to get more inside her. "Oh God, please fuck me, please I'm gonna cum, fuck me please give it to me. I need your dick inside me." My lascivious wife begged as she squirmed frantically on what little of his cock was still inside her. "Oh god, please I'm almost there. Fuck me."

Her tormentor smugly looked down on my frantic wife as she desperately pleaded with him to fuck her. He arrogantly played with her tits then squeezed her nipple before giving her tits a good smack causing Brandi to yelp. "You want it? You want me to make you cum do you."

Looking up at him in desperation "Yes, yes, take my married pussy, make me cum all over your cock. Please fuck me." She frantically begged as she squirmed her ass around trying to impale herself on his cock.

He held her down firmly by grabbing both tits and coarsely pushing her down into the couch. "You are a horny little bitch aren't you." He smugly laughed pinching her nipple causing her to whimper.

"Just for you and your cock. It feels so good in my tight married pussy. I need you to fuck me. Please! My horny wife beseeched.

Satisfied with her deferential pleas and still gripping her tits for leverage he slammed his cock completely into her accepting pussy with one hard thrust causing her to explode in a powerful orgasm.

Screaming out in ecstasy my wife's pussy convulsed around his cock as he held it rigidly inside her, her back arching off the couch her hands gripping the cushions tightly her face contorting as she screamed out in euphoria. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Yes, yes, your dick feels so good inside me." She shrieked as wave after wave washed over her.

The man gripped her tits tightly with both hands smirking smugly down at her as she writhed beneath him. "Fuck you cum like a firecracker. Your old man mustn't fuck you right." He laughed.

Panting deeply trying to catch her breath my satisfied wife smiled contently up at him. "Thats was amazing. I love the way your fuck me so rough and hard." She confided. Brandi told me the danger she felt she was in, the not knowing what was gonna happen all led to her heighten senses which caused her to have such a powerful orgasm.

When she finished cumming the man gripped her throat and dangerously squeezed allowing her just enough air to breath. He started pumping his cock into her again. "So, you like it rough huh? How do you like this? My wife nervously nodded yes the best she could not wanting to piss him off. Menacingly staring down at her he slowly and deliberately fucked my apprehensive wife this way for several minutes never breaking eye contact. "I could fuck you everyday like this if you come work for us." He uttered before pulling his cock almost all the way out then abruptly slamming it all the way into her into her causing her tits to flail. Still holing her firmly by the neck he'd use his other hand to squeeze and slap her tits telling her over and over how nice they were. After fucking her for about five minutes like this he pulled out of my wife and straddled her chest sticking his cock between her tits. "Told you I was gonna fuck these puppies." he snickered.

"You can do whatever you want to me, just don't hurt me." My wife confided as she knowingly squeezed her tits around his cock spitting on it whenever he'd present it to her.

He fucked her tits for a minute or so as my wife encouraged him to cum for her. He started to moan telling her to open her mouth he was gonna cum. Doing as she was told she opened her mouth just as he shot a big rope across her face. "Oh yeah baby, thats it cum for me, cum all over me, show me how much I pleased you." she lewdly implored as he continued to explode all over her face. "Cum on my tits you love so much."

With that he aimed his cock at my wife's luscious tits and finished cumming on them. Exhausted he looked down at her all decorated with his semen. "Man the Boss was right you are a fucking machine" he gasped as he rubbed his cock around in his semen on her tits then stuck it in her mouth to clean him up. "Your husbands a lucky man."

My wife readily cleaned his cock each time he did that even wiping his cum from her face then sexily licking it off her fingers.

He watched her somewhat amused by her lasciviousness. Reaching down he cupped her tits. "I'm gonna miss these. You got a job here anytime you want." He confided handing her a towel to clean up with.

"Thanks, but I'm good." Brandi replied as she got up and got dressed. When they were both dressed the man led her back out to the club and back to our table where I was still being entertained by Lacy.

"Quite the wife you've got here, you're a lucky man." He told me as he gave my wife a smack on the ass and walked away.

"So what have you been up too?" I smiled knowing full well by that just fucked glow she had.

Smiling broadly and quite proud of herself she came and sat on my lap giving me a big kiss and shoving her tongue down my throat. The taste of cum and cock lingered alluringly on her. When she broke the kiss she smiled knowingly at me. "What do you think?"

"I think you're gonna have a good story to tell me." I said sliding a Tequila shot to her. "This will get the taste out of your mouth."

Slamming it down she then looked at Lacy sitting there. "So are you the one thats gonna fuck my husband tonight?"

Lacy a bit stunned stammered before getting out "Ah, yeah I guess so, I mean I'm up for it if you are."

"Then lets go." My wife said pulling Lacy to her feet.

We headed back to our hotel and Lacy spent the night fucking and sucking both of us.

But thats another story.


12