The Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lottie called Charlie in first thing, and he knew the previous day's events could not go without mention. She had flaunted her perfect breasts at him, and it had backfired; she broke down under his gaze. He knew she wanted him to stop bugging Harry, but he sensed he could get something out of her in return. As they stepped into the office, Lottie removed her cardigan and placed it on the back of her chair before sitting upright to make use of her assets that day. "Take a seat, Charlie. I just need to discuss a mistake I made yesterday. I can't have you relying on Harry all the time--you both have enough work as it is."

Charlie took in the sight before him, relishing it but was prepared. He wouldn't concede with a simple move she'd already used. "I understand, Lottie, but that's not what you said yesterday; I don't see how it's fair for you to tell me one thing, head home to your husband and then change your mind."

The atmosphere tensed as Lottie paused, her gaze intensifying. She raised a hand slowly and began pulling at the zipper of her top, letting it drop slowly until she revealed the view he had the day before. A devious smirk appeared as his gaze drifted to her chest. "Look, I can help you out a bit more, but you'll have to give it your best effort instead of half-assing it," she told him. "And you'll eventually get the hang of it, right Charlie.?"

"I understand, but I think you'd need to take a step further to really get through to me." Charlie's words hung in the air between them, heavy with anticipation. His voice was smooth as silk, driving his unspoken demand to lower the zip further. Lottie felt a painful tug inside her, knowing that if she accepted, she'd be going against everything her marriage represented. But then again, Harry seemed to like what happened yesterday. Yet, she had to take the lead rather than follow Charlie to remain in control of this situation.

With a steely determination, she straightened her posture. She leaned forward on her desk, her ample cleavage bursting out of her top as her arms crossed each other. In a stern voice, she retorted, "I think I can give you the attention you need. But you have to promise me you'll give me 100 per cent."

Charlie paused, taken aback a little by Lottie's assertiveness. He looked up at her with new respect before finally breaking his gaze away, silently agreeing to her terms. "I won't let you down," he said, rising from his chair.

As he slowly pivoted to the door, Lottie, on instinct, a hidden desire to get a reaction from Harry like she had the night before, Suddenly felt her fingers glide along her zipper and with one smooth motion, it fell open, exposing all of her curvaceous cleavage and lacy bra. Trying to disguise her growing excitement, she purred, "And Charlie, after the team's break, why don't you come back to my office so I can get you up to speed?" Charlie's face dropped. "And shut the door on your way out. Thank you, Charlie."

Harry watched as Charlie left the office, expecting him to drop off his task on Harry's desk, but instead, he went straight to his own. It was as if Charlie was going to work, and it wasn't until five minutes later that Harry realised that Charlie was, in fact, working. In disbelief, Harry got up and walked over. "Alright, Charlie? Need a hand, or you okay?"

Charlie looked up. "I'm good, thanks. Just cracking on. We both have plenty to get on with."

Harry said, in surprise at his abrupt new attitude. "Yeah, yeah, I guess we do," as he returned to his desk, he stopped, feeling the need to check on Lottie.

Lottie's eyes flamed with a hidden passion as she stared Harry down and commanded him to shut the door. Her cardigan was gone resting on her chair still. Her unzipped top revealed her lacy bra and the voluptuous curves of her cleavage, inciting an urgent desire in Harry. She kissed him passionately, and the taste of her lips sent electricity coursing through his body. "You did this for him," he whispered between kisses.

Lottie immediately silenced him by grabbing his pants bulge, "Mhmm baby, I wasn't sure if you'd mind," she purred into his ear, "but I can feel how much you like it." His hard cock made it clear his thoughts on his exhibitionist wife.

"I don't know how I can wait till tonight to have you, Harry. I need you now," her computer chimed before she could unzip his pants; a Teams call was coming in. As they quickly gathered themselves, Lottie spoke softly: "We'll have to continue this later. I'm sorry." Charlie responded.

"It's okay, baby--it will be worth the wait, I know it." Had she really given Charlie a full view of her breasts, he wondered if that was all there was. Would she have taken it further without him? Would she even if he said no? Had she already done it? He knew she loved him completely, yet his heart was still filled with fear and... lust. He tried to push the thoughts aside, telling himself that this was just an adventure for work, but he couldn't help feeling as if something more was happening between them. As they journeyed through life together, could they both be discovering a new side of each other even after all this time?

As Lottie got to her computer, the Teams call disappeared. Sitting down, she saw it was Charlie who had called. The text chat opened, "Sorry, I accidentally hit call. I hope I didn't interrupt anything vital between you and Harry."

Lottie nervously replied, "Oh, everything is fine here. We were just discussing work-related matters."

Charlie responded with a hearty laugh, "I sure hope so! I wouldn't want to interrupt anything important between you two."

Lottie's cheeks flushed. How could he have such an impact on her so quickly? "No, it's fine. We were just discussing our projects and preparing for the upcoming meeting." The lust and heat deep within Lottie were only growing after their earlier meeting. She knew Charlie was playing with her. 1 step forward, two back, she thought to herself.

Lottie felt she had made progress on getting Charlie to start working. Yet, somehow he had not only turned her on immensely earlier, but he'd also interrupted a moment, a chance for her to get a release and to confirm that Harry really was okay with everything. She knew he enjoyed it, but would he cope with her flaunting her body to his co-workers? She also needed a release, to her despair, maybe with or without knowing Charlie had denied her.

The breakroom clock struck, And Harry and Ron got up to leave. Harry for the office, Ron for the toilets hoping to lose five more minutes of the day. Ron was surprised that Charlie wasn't joining him as usual to waste some time. He hadn't even left his desk for the break. He was so engrossed in what Charlie could have been up to that he bumped into Lottie, who had stopped in her tracks, seemingly mesmerised by her thoughts.

Ron, amazed by the adjustments she had made since he'd first seen her this morning, watched as she suddenly realised how revealing her changes had been and quickly went to bring her zipper up. "Don't worry too much darling nothing wrong with feeling comfortable at worry, is there?" She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as he spoke. His words stabbed at her, dripping with a malicious insinuation that she should keep her body on display for all to behold. A sudden thrill coursed through her veins, and she stood tall, dropping her hands to her sides and forcing a friendly yet accepting smile onto her lips. Her body was trembling in anticipation.

"Thank you, Ron," she stammered.

"There's no need for thanks; a woman like you should have the confidence to dress however she likes," he replied.

Still flustered, she said, "I know, but maybe it's too revealing?"

He laughed and answered, "A bit of skin is hardly inappropriate--it probably would've motivated me twenty years ago!" Ron's tempting words made Lottie's face flush.

"Well, 20 years ago, I would have done my utmost," she said with a smile whilst chiding herself her egging him on.

"I can promise you would've succeeded. Even back then, I had a thing for long legs." Just hearing it caused Lottie to feel a heat wave throughout her body. She desperately wanted out of the situation while another place within her wanted to lift her skirt, even to bring the hem up an inch or two. This fire inside her had been growing since she'd lowered the zipper of her top for Charlie.

Lottie looked at Ron and could see that although his 20s were behind him, he still had the same spark of motivation in his eyes that he had talked about. She felt a twinge of pity--he'd been single since she'd met him and divorced, by the sound of it, for some time. What harm could come from a bit of leg? She slowly gathered her skirt in her hands, hiking it up slightly more than intended.

Ron's eyes were wide with shock and awe as he beheld Lottie's legs, now fully exposed and on show. He could see her muscular calves and thighs, her skin and curves illuminated in the warm light of the room. His gaze lingered as he took it all in, drinking in every detail... "Well," he said with surprise in his voice, "Maybe I'm younger than I think after all," Giving her legs one last once-over.

"I hope to see that motivation in your work later on, Ron--weren't you heading towards the toilet or something?" she replied.

"Actually," he replied as he stood up straight, "I think I'm going to head back to the office now, Lottie. Thank you."

Just as Lottie was about to let her skirt fall, Harry emerged from the toilets, "Wow, you look incredible! But you really need to stop playing with me here - I don't think I can take it much longer."

Lottie replied with a smile and decided against lowering her skirt, saying, "You just have to hang in there." Then she added, "I gotta go. I told Charlie I'd give him more instruction so he'll stop bugging you." Harry's eyes were glued to her as she swayed down the hallway, but coming up behind him was Charlie, marching with a determined and uncontrolled stride. Harry felt a shudder run through his spine at the thought of what could happen in there. He stepped aside and watched nervously as Charlie passed him by, never slowing his pace to reach his final destination: her office.

Charlie strode into the room, his presence immediately commanding attention. "Charlie, I see you kept your word," Lottie said, her throat dry and her heart pounding in her chest. She was trying to appear collected and composed, but the constant pressure of having three men moving in on her since this morning had taken its toll. She'd brazenly flaunted her curves at them all, giving a man nearly twice her age an eyeful of her legs.

Now she felt herself melting with a deep desire within her. Too excited to hide it. Some of her felt excited to be around playing this dangerous new game that had evolved far beyond Harry's initial idea. Yet, simultaneously, she was filled with dread that Harry would be hurt by this change. She wanted to let go and enjoy the moment, but she couldn't break out of her mind as doubts and worries about what he would think flooded her.

With a quick glance, Charlie noted that she had left her top zip open, the perfect opportunity for him to take charge completely. When he arrived at her side of the table, she shuffled her chair in anticipation so they could both view the monitor with ease, giving him a teasing glimpse of her succulent thighs beneath her skirt, which he was sure was higher than earlier that day. Charlie had to have her, and he was determined to ensure she knew it. Quickly taking his seat and ensuring Lottie watched, Charlie gave her legs and chest a good long look, his intense gaze bringing a flush to her cheeks. His eyes held no judgement but instead conveyed pure lust and desire.

Finally, Charlie pulled his gaze away from Lottie and looked up at the presentation he had sent through earlier that day. He began to discuss it in detail, guiding her through each slide with expertise and more than occasional glances back towards her. Lottie found herself unable to focus on what he was saying - all she could think about was the feeling of her body exposed more than ever to a man that wasn't her husband.

As the meeting continued, however, she gradually regained composure enough to advise Charlie on the presentation and almost complete it. Hoping she was nearly finished, Lottie turned to Charlie again to ensure he got this last point. But when her eyes met him, she felt a tingle of heat wash over her as he stared hungrily at her and then at her legs. Blushing furiously, she tried to tug her skirt down but felt a firm grip on her wrist before she could. "Leave it," he murmured, sending shivers up her spine.

Two knocks at the door broke her out of the spell, and she quickly gathered herself, lowering her skirt and went over to the door doing up her zip as well. This was her chance to get out of there. Opening it, she was just one of the Finance team dropping off updated Documents for her promotion. Rushing to close the door, she spun around to face Charlie and found his furious gaze focused on her. His disappointment was palpable.

A man, not her husband, was making her feel the need to flaunt her body to satisfy him. Lust was taking over as she walked back toward him. Locking her gaze with his, she deliberately let her zipper fall open, followed by tugging at her skirt as it rode dangerously high up her thighs, further this time, revealing a glimmer of her lace thong beneath.

Enjoying the show, Lottie was putting on, he pulled her chair out for her to take a seat, and as she sat down and pulled close to the desk and went for the mouse, Charlie let his hand fall to her thigh, not gripping it tightly but enough that she'd have no way of ignoring it. Lottie was lost in lust for the man next to her and went to place her hand on his when two more knocks came at the door. Rage surged through Lottie as the door opened, revealing Harry standing behind it. Contempt for her husband filled her veins, intense and consuming - how dare he interrupt her from enjoying another man's touch!

Her heart sank with shame as she realised what had just gone through her head. Had she just had contempt for her husband run through her veins. "did they drop off my payslip?" harry asked. Unknowing of the storm going on in Lottie's head.

"Ugh, n-no, sorry, it was just about my promotion." Lottie stammered a response, tightening her lips as she felt the pressure of Charlie's hand creeping further and further up her thigh, with her husband standing right there.

Harry enquired hesitantly. "Everything else okay? You guys need any help?"

Charlie stepped in with a fake smile. "All fine here. We're making some real progress," His hand slid up her thigh while harry was oblivious to what Charlie was doing to his wife. He kept his hand firmly on her trembling thigh, squeezing tighter with every word. "I think we just need to try a couple of new things, and we'll be there." Nerves settled on Harry but saw Lottie look from Charlie to him and knew she could handle herself. Relief washed over Lottie as harry turned and left.

Charlie's mocking laughter filled the air as he said, "You actually got angry at your husband?"

Without warning, Lottie let out a loud growl and slapped Charlie's hand away from her thigh. She spat back, "Shut up, Idiot. Get out now. I'm done helping you!" Her words hung heavy in the air as she Got up, went to the door, and reached for the handle.

"We both know I didn't do anything you didn't like. You can't blame me for your husband interrupting us." Lottie's face blushed, knowing Charlie was right. She was enjoying it. "You can kick me out, or you can lock that door and come sit down. We have a presentation to finish." Her head felt foggy, and she could feel her chest tighten. She reached for the door handle and twisted it before quickly stepping away from it. Her breathing became shallow as she made her way to the desk and lowered herself into the chair. As if in a trance, she grabbed Charlie's hand and placed it on her thigh, allowing him to brush against her thong.

Charlie took the mouse and moved to the next slide, gently running his hand up her thigh. He could feel her tense beneath his touch, desperate for the fabric to be out of the way so that he could get closer. She was no longer the boss in the room. Her eyes were shut, just savouring every movement Charlie made when she opened them to look at him and glanced down to his crotch. to the tent forming slowly in his trousers.

She did the only thing she could at the moment and reached out. Tingles spread up her arm as she caressed him through his clothes. Her knuckles brushed against the zipper on his trousers as she ran them over his erection. Charlie's muscles tensed as Lottie gently pulled down the zipper of his pants, her long fingers grasping eagerly for what lay beneath. His hardened member flung out, and for the first time in seven years, Lottie's eyes feasted on a cock other than her husband's. Every inch of him was everything she had wanted and needed at that moment, urging her to explore this forbidden territory.

"I've needed this, Lottie," As he spoke, he took his hand from her thigh and ran it along her back while his other cupped his balls as Lottie desperately stroked him. If someone had been able to enter, it would have been evident to them in a heartbeat the lust in the room from both. But Lottie had made sure that there would be no further interruptions this time.

"Shut up," Lottie interrupted. "No talking from you." With long, sure strokes, she pumped his enormous cock. The veins bulged as her hand slid along the length of him. Each stroke brought a surge of blood to him and stiffened it more. Lottie's breathing grew short and shallow as they stimulated each other with fierce intensity. A desperate plea escaped her lips, "Cum for me, Charlie." desperately desiring his release. "Do it for me." His body arched next to hers as his orgasm flooded through him.

Lottie didn't hesitate, dropping her lips to his cock and taking it in as deep as she could, which surprised her by only being able to take half of him into her mouth. When that happened, she took his cum into the back of her throat, swallowing it with a gulp and enjoying the taste. She made sure he was left gasping and panting before looking up at him. "Don't say a word to harry," came the warning.

"I believe I can handle it," Charlie replied confidently. "Thanks for making sure we didn't make a mess, and I think you better get yourself tidied up. I will head home early if that's okay with you, boss."

"Go ahead. Don't even think about doing something similar again 'cause I don't know what got into me today, but it's not happening again, I guarantee it."

As Charlie left her, Lottie slumped in her chair, now cloaked back in her cardigan. Reality crashed down on her -- she had just betrayed Harry's trust far more than she ever thought possible. She knew there was no way she could live a lie. She had to tell him the truth and accept whatever consequences came with it. No matter what felt good at the moment, she'd crossed a line today with Charlie. Why though? Charlie didn't make her feel as amazing as when Harry touched her or seemed as interested in pleasing her. It was all about Charlie -- he just wanted to use Lottie for his gain, but even that sent a thrill through her body.

"Let's get going," Harry said from the doorway without knowing that a night of revelations lay ahead. "Take away?"

12