The Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lottie moaned like a bitch in heat with her mouth around Charlie's cock. Drool leaked out of the corner of her lips and dribbled down onto his balls. He grabbed fistfuls of Lottie's golden hair, which he had been dying to get his hands into since first laying eyes on her, and drove his cock deep into her throat. "God, you're so pretty," he said, but she didn't hear him over the slurping sounds coming from her mouth. Charlie pulled her head back until only his tip remained in her lips, then pushed forward, pounding himself even deeper into her mouth. Each time he felt like he might come, he gently tapped the top of Lottie's head, and she let his cock slip out of her mouth for a moment to breathe again and prolong the moment.

Before she could go back down, Charlie grabbed her arms, pulling her up and closer. As if on cue, she unclasped her bra and let it fall in front of her, displaying her magnificent breasts in all their glory. Her tits spilt out of the cups of her lacy red bra, and Charlie thought he might come just from the sight. The contrast of her beautiful pale skin against the black lace of her bra made the breasts look bigger than they really were.

Charlie's mouth was agape at the sight of her chest, stunned that her husband would allow this display. "What sort of fool allows his woman to flaunt herself like this?" he questioned.

"He's not a fool," she whimpered in reply, her desperation evident as she guided his stiffness between the softness of her breasts and pumped it rhythmically, hoping to silence him with her body.

He laughed wryly at her response and pointedly asked, "So why is he off working while you're pumping me as if it was all you ever lived for?"

Her face burning with shame, knowing she could not defend Harry's actions, she pressed her lips to Charlie's tip as it surfaced between her breasts.

"You ready for another load, Boss?" He smirked cockily at the last word.

Lifting her head and growling at him, "I need it, Charlie, give it to me, cover my breasts with your cum. I want to feel it." Keeping eye contact, she increased her pace, eventually pulling his cock away from her tits and aiming the tip at them as she pumped vigorously. She could feel it swell with anticipation as it started spewing load after load of cum at her. The force of his orgasm sent shockwaves through her body and left her in awe at the power of his orgasms.

"Fuckkkk," Charlie let out, completely drained of energy and every drop of cum.

As Lottie cleaned him off, she savoured the taste with both her tongue, "So fucking good," she hissed as if it were a sin. "It tastes so goooood."

Charlie asked, "Tissues?"

Lottie replied, grateful for the ability to clean up, "Top right draw."

"Thanks," he said, pulling out a few and wiping himself off. He gathered his trousers and belt next, leaving Lottie in disarray by her desk.

She stared at him, feeling an unexplainable mix of disgust and desire, anger towards him for being so arrogant, yet a strange desperation to please him. Thoughts of Harry filled her mind with guilt and desperation for his cock to satisfy her.

12