The Boss Lady

Story Info
The cold-hearted and tough boss lady gets what she deserves.
3.4k words
4.04
13.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim Chun had never encountered somebody who was such an odd blend of a chilly ice queen and a shameless cocktease as Mrs. Elizabeth Hawkins.

On the one hand, she meticulously maintained her make-up and long, dark hair as superb as a model. On the other hand, she opted for the tightest shirts, the tiniest skirts, and the highest-heeled shoes that had the longest ankle straps. She always kept her very tight blouse's top three buttons undone, exposing a ton of deep, creamy, seductive cleavage. She dressed up like that for the job every single day.

The accounting firm's principal accountant is Mrs. Hawkins. She's a proud and devoted All-American. At 44 years old, she turned heads like no one ever had. She's very sexually attractive. Her appearance is too good to be true. She has a teenage son with her husband of 25 years. The company's owner, her husband, operated from home. In the building, she was the boss and the leader.

Kim, a young Korean-American, had just been employed by the company a few months ago. He started working as an accountant as soon as he received his bachelor's degree from the University of Texas. His main preoccupation was constantly thinking about Mrs. Hawkins. His retina could never leave her stunning face and alluring form, and he was unable to shake her from his thoughts. She was the one who made him crazy.

She was such a cocktease, she had no difficulties giving him orders while leaning across his desk, letting those ample tits hang down in front of his face, or bending over at the waist to reach something on a low shelf or drawer, which always resulted in the exposure of that exquisite rump of hers.

Being the boss, she was the only person with a key to the building. She and her husband had one each. She made a huge deal out of being the last one to arrive at work every morning so that everyone waiting to enter the building could see her go about her daily routine, which included strolling in a very sensual, teaseful manner. It appeared as though she did it on purpose to drive her staff nuts. They were perpetually horny, leaving them with rock-hard erections during the long, boring, and mentally demanding work hours.

In addition to all of this, her blatant lewdness was coupled with an arrogance and deliberate remoteness that verged on snobbishness. She was cold to the point of disdain while speaking to her staff, and with her heavy and strong southern accent, things didn't get any better for them.

Despite her desire to show her subordinates enormous amounts of lovely, alabaster flesh, she never once looked them in the eye or even made the tiniest verbal attempt to show that she was interested in them as employees or other humans, not even the tiniest hint. She seemed to despise having to spend her working hours with such lowly creatures, and she only flaunted her amazing body to the extent that she did because she thought it would motivate them to put in a little additional effort.

Days at the bank were unbearably difficult for Kim, who felt his poor cock rubbing cruelly and continuously against his pants. He battled every day to make it through the hectic schedule from 7am to 3pm.

Kim had attempted to become more amenable to his attractive boss, like all the other men (his co-workers) in the accounting firm. Each and every one of them hoped in vain that by being upfront and talented, they would break the ice and gradually improve their relationship with their boss and, perhaps, just perhaps, have a shot at the incredible below the belt stuff. All of the company's personnel were married or in relationships just like Kim, but that didn't stop them from wanting to taste their physically alluring and captivating boss.

Kim began to spend his lunch and coffee breaks in the restroom, desperately pumping his battered cock to climax after his efforts had completely failed. Kim would spend his lunch breaks in the men's restroom jerking off vigorously to relieve the pressure in his bulge when his attempts failed just as miserably as those of his co-workers. No matter how hard he pumped his cock to the peak, as soon as he laid eyes on Mrs. Hawkins, the erection would return and haunt him for the rest of the working day. He constantly attempted to ignore Mrs. Hawkins and return to his work of calculating statistics and fixing accounting for the clients of the company, but it was difficult.

She was always on his mind. When she stooped to pick up a few reports from the shelves, when she shifted binders from one place to another, and so on. It was impossible to ignore her because of the elegance and sexiness of her appearance and figure.

Kim's mind-numbing desire for his insanely hot but cruel boss started to eventually affect his personal life as well. He was constantly depressed and in a bad mood. He started to fuck his longtime girlfriend, Asira, who is also Korean-American, in a monstrous way, in the forlorn hope that it would help him get over his obsession with Mrs. Hawkins. Asira, unaware of what was going on, didn't complain.

His obsession with his boss had grown to the point of absurdity. He literally couldn't think of anything but her, and it tormented his soul and troubled him daily. He started having naughty dreams about his delicious, cheeky, and snobby boss. In his dreams, she wore her sexy business attire and would call on him while licking her fingers and continuing to tease him.

Kim and Asira went on a trip to a nearby theme park one night when they came across a giant advertising banner for a certain accounting firm with a picture of none other than his incredibly attractive and sexy boss, Mrs. Hawkins. She smiled, her hands crossed. She was dressed in a tight, light blue blouse that appeared to be about to explode due to her enormous breasts. Her hair was fixed, and her make-up was flawless as usual.

As soon as they returned to the apartment, he banged Asira. That poster was simply too much for him to bear. He tried to fuck his girlfriend every morning before heading to work in the hopes of avoiding a boner at work. As soon as his slant-eyes encountered Mrs. Hawkins' body, he'd find himself with a hard boner.

In his eighth month working for this company, Kim finally snapped. Mrs. Hawkins really teased him that day with her sexiness and shapely figure. Kim rushed home to unwind with the help of his girlfriend's vagina after a very difficult and hard day at work with a lot of paperwork. He came home and opened the door only to discover his sweet little Allison on all fours on the living room floor, getting fucked roughly from behind by the neighbor next door, with happy tears rolling down her cheeks.

He left the apartment heartbroken and devastated without them knowing anything. He returned to the accounting firm, parked his car in the lot, and sat. He couldn't believe it when he discovered that his long-term girlfriend, Asira, had cheated on him with his next-door neighbor. He sobbed for a few seconds before calling Asira and slut-shaming her in their native tongue. After using the most degrading language imaginable to refer to a woman, he hung up the phone. There he sat in the car, all alone in the empty parking lot. The company had closed, and all the employees had gone home.

He went to a random bar nearby after an hour. He ordered numerous beers without thinking and became inebriated. Oddly enough, he found himself surprised that no matter how angry and heartbroken he was at Asira's massive betrayal, he couldn't entirely drive Mrs. Hawkins and her exquisite body out of his mind. He left the bar and went back to his car, drove back to the parking lot, and then passed out.

He was awakened by a loud scream from outside the car. He awoke to find three of his fellow low-ranking co-workers grinning and laughing at him.

"Hey man!" One of them said.

"Have you been sleeping here all night?'' the other one said.

"You've got less than 15 minutes left, just so you know,'' the third one said, with a serious look on his face.

It wasn't until that moment when Kim realized it was morning and that he had spent the entire night in his car just outside the accounting firm. He checked the time and recognized that he only had ten minutes to gather himself before his shift began. Even though he was still a little inebriated, he exited the vehicle and staggered two blocks to a restaurant. He went into the bathroom and began to wash his face, trying desperately to erase the exhaustion from his face.

Due to the tension, he peed on the floor before leaving without even washing his hands. He simply couldn't afford to lose his job, especially not after losing his girlfriend only a day ago.

He left the restaurant and ran clumsily until he reached the parking lot. All the other employees who were waiting outside the company's door were no longer there. The shift had already started, so they must've entered the building. Kim was two minutes late! Not good!

He opened the building's large metal door as he sprinted toward it. He jumped up the staircase after noticing that the elevator was busy. He opened the glass door and entered the hallway where all of his co-workers were seated and working intensively. Some searched through files and others talked to clients on the phone.

Kim entered the open office hallway slowly and suddenly saw his boss, Mrs. Hawkins, sitting in her office reading a booklet. Her office was transparent because it was made of glass. The other employees were all working outside in the office hallway. She was the only one who had a private office. She was leaning forward in front of her desk, with her back facing the office door and her face looking down and focusing on the booklet.

Kim then felt the stiffness return to his muscles. The sight of her thick butt sticking out at him caused his dry mouth to start salivating. He approached the half-open door to her office. He could feel how his cock was suddenly fully alert and hungry for fresh meat, and the one thing it wanted more than anything else was now a few feet away.

He froze for a second and stared at that tight, short skirt that was barely covering that fat, hot, wiggling ass. He recalled all the days, weeks, and months when that ass and that pussy had driven him insane with lust, all the boners he had to deal with during the long days, and all the numerous occasions when he had wasted his animal desire for those alluring orifices on his unfaithful, bitch ex-girlfriend's vagina and dirty mouth. He kept staring at that magnificent rump, that delicious, hot, and amazing ass, as he thought of everything that had happened to him in the last 24 hours. He then stepped forward.

He touched her skirt softly, pulling it up a little. Mrs. Hawkins' breathtaking rump was now half-visible.

"What?" Mrs. Hawkins blurted out, startled by the unexpected contact.

Without saying a word, Kim pulled his granite cock out of his pants and grabbed his boss's skirt, which he easily tore off in its whole. He was now gazing for the first time at her perfectly shaved pink pussy. Behind him, he could hear his co-workers laughing and gasping in shock.

"Mr. Chun!" Mrs. Hawkins cried out, ''What the hell do you think you're...''

Kim firmly thrust his eight-inch cock into her without holding back. He shoved his tormented dick all the way into her fist-tight twat, causing its tightened muscles to loosen all the way to make room for every last inch of his tormented dick.

"Oh, fuck!" The breathless reply from Mrs. Hawkins came quickly, her eyes wide with disbelief and shock, her mouth contorted into a perfect O.

Kim grabbed her sexy hips and pulled her back against him while looking down at those gorgeous cheeks as they pressed into his waist. Her pussy felt amazing; it was so tight and hot, more than he ever expected it to be. He couldn't believe it, but it was happening.

He pulled out his cock slowly, leaving only the top inside her warm pussy. He inhaled deeply and started fucking the cockteasing, ice queen, and chief accountant like there was no tomorrow.

Kim jammed his cock as hard as he could into his vulnerable boss's defenseless slit right there, on the spot, in the midst of Mrs. Hawkins' office, in front of all his co-workers. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, in and out. He had never felt anything like what he was feeling right now. It felt so damn amazing to be inside of Mrs. Hawkins; her cunt was without a doubt the finest he'd ever had.

The once cold, snobby, aloof Mrs. Hawkins was suddenly nowhere to be found. The brutal, ruthless, and stone-cold ice queen who had driven Kim insane for a long time was now moaning and urging him on, begging him, like the rapacious whore he'd always dreamed she'd be.

"Oh God, fuck me, baby!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, which led to laughter and howls coming from the employees. Kim continued to fuck her savagely and didn't give a damn about anything else. He maintained the force and the tempo.

"Oh God! You're splitting me in half!" She cried and kept screaming, "Split me in half with that big fucking Asian cock!"

Kim pumped and smashed his evil boss without giving a fuck about anyone or anything. The pleasure he was experiencing from this pussy was beyond anything he'd ever felt and he wouldn't give it up for all the money in the world.

While Kim fucked Mrs. Hawkins eagerly and forcefully, all of his co-workers were shouting their encouragement and approval. The majority of the white co-workers were largely laughing and repeatedly chanting Kim's name, showing their support. A few Asian co-workers were arguing over whether they should join in the fun, and the rest were impressed with Kim and shocked by what was going on. No one could believe that the once all-powerful boss, Mrs. Hawkins, was now pleading and groaning with pleasure over her employee's cock. As everyone was shouting and yelling, Kim's phone started to ring. It was probably Asira, but he didn't care and ignored it.

Kim didn't care about anything anymore. This was the breaking point for him. He didn't care if this was the last time he had his dick inside another woman, if he went to jail, if his reputation was ruined, if he lost his job, or any of those things. All he cared about was fucking this teasing, torturing bitch of a boss. He wanted to unload everything he had on her. She was enjoying every second of that Asian cock. She was going to be held accountable for the previous eight months. She drove him insane during this period when she could've gotten this kind of rough, merciless, and deep dicking every goddamn morning.

As he was experiencing this incredible sensation, he was now close to come. Kim was admiring the beautiful, sexy, hot, alluring, but alienating Mrs. Hawkins. He yanked his cock out of her pussy and pushed it into her asshole without telling her.

"Oh my goodness. OHHHHHHH!" In addition to crying, Mrs. Hawkins was also wailing.

The other employees behind them were talking out loud and began to film the action. They couldn't miss the fact that history was being made.

Mrs. Hawkins abruptly forced her eyes shut, stiffened her muscles, and started screaming like a pig in the wild, grunting and spitting words never heard before. She was cumming, and it was more intense and powerful than anything Kim had ever witnessed or experienced. She jumped all over him as he continued to shove his dick deep inside her pussy. But it wasn't over yet. She came twice after that, roaring and moaning like a cougar!

Kim was on the verge of having an orgasm as he saw his lovely, milf boss push her ass against his Asian sword and gave the impression that she wanted more.

"You like it, don't you, Mrs. Hawkins?'' Kim asked with a smirk on his face.

He repeated, "You love having this Asian cock inside like the bitch you are?"

Mrs. Hawkins was unable to respond. Kim couldn't have cared less. She was getting pounded like crazy and wasn't thinking about anything else. Kim was fucking her faster and faster, deeper and deeper. He's almost there!

"Yeaaah!! Ahhhh!!!" He yelled and came inside that pussy with such force.

"Take it out right now so I can suck it dry," Mrs. Hawkins purred. She whirled around to face him suddenly, knelt down, and sucked every last drop of his cock.

"Mmmm. Yeah, Ohhh," she stroked his cock while uttering a purring sound.

When Kim couldn't take it any longer, he shot a large load of sperm inside her mouth while his dick was still halfway inside her mouth and she was locking a seductive glaze at him.

"Ahhh. Ohhhhh. I'm done now. That's it," a gasping Kim remarked.

After sucking slowly on his cock for a few seconds, Mrs. Hawkins finally yanked it out of her mouth. She took a very deep breath before lifting her gaze to face Kim and grinning fiercely.

She talked about the previous months and tried to explain why she was so cruel to him, the cold-hearted treatment and the dismissive tone.

"I despise small talk, Mr. Chun. I can't stand it. I just can't. I hate chit-chat," she proceeded and said, "I hate shy, weak men who try to hit on me and flirt with me like fools. It irritates me. It's a waste of time. "But you know what I love?" she asked, looking at him.

Kim just smiled, looking down at her, without saying a word.

"Cocks, Mr. Chun. I love cocks," Mrs. Hawkins continued, ''I really love cocks. You have no idea how much I love 'em. I just can't get enough of 'em."

She gazed up at him while licking her fingers and the top of his cock, and said, "Never thought a pathetic Asian guy like you would have a cock like this.''

She gave him another cock rub and said, "Since my husband and I started this damn company, I've been waiting for a very long, long time for someone in this damn business to quit trying to hit on me and small talk me, and just pound me like an animal!"

What Kim was hearing astonished and bewildered him. He found it hard to believe.

"I could've been draining your Asian balls for you five days a week if you had only done this when you first got the job eight months ago,'' she said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?'' he exclaimed.

He began to curse in Korean and yell his frustration in the air. He then tried to talk to her more, but she interrupted him.

''No talking," Mrs. Hawkins barked, and slapped the tip of his cock lightly.

"We've got to clean this mess up. Besides," she said as she assisted him to put his cock back into his pants, "With your promotion to my personal secretary, effective immediately, you've got a lot more fucking to do before this day is over!"

The days went by. Kim was now Mrs. Hawkins' personal secretary. They fucked each other constantly at work all day, from morning to afternoon. Every employee was aware of it and regularly observed it from their desks. Mrs. Hawkins planned it that way so that her son and husband would remain in the dark. Mrs. Hawkins lived an incredible double life. She was a wife who cared for her family at home and in her private life, as well as a woman who was regarded by family and friends as being classy and elegant. She was the boss at work and frequently fucked Kim Chun, her personal secretary.