The Boss Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three.
999 words
4.38
4.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enter the bedroom, he puts me down on the bed and dims the lights. My body still tingling from the amazing orgasm I just had, my legs still weak.

He disappears into the bathroom and I hear water running, then I hear the shower turn on as well. He comes back into the bedroom and takes my hand. I stand and he leads me into the bathroom.

"Bath" he says as he lets go of my hand. I undress quickly and step into the tub, the warm water feels amazing on my skin. He hands me a sponge. "Clean yourself. Now" I take the sponge and run it over my collar bone, across my breasts and down my stomach. He watches me, intently. I open my legs and rub the sponge up my thighs, he groans. I drag the sponge across my pussy, cleaning away his mark of ownership. The sponge stimulates my clit, I moan.

"Fuck!" He says through clenched teeth and steps into the shower. I watch him run his soapy hands down his body. He is so fucking hot! I let go of the sponge and use my hand to rub my clit, moaning as I do. He looks at me, hunger visible.

He steps out of the shower and walks over to the tub, grabbing my wrist. Stopping me from playing with myself. He yells, "Get up!" I obey. He pulls me out of the tub and towards the shower. He pushes me inside, against the wall, my hands pinned above my head. "Like playing with yourself do you?" I nod. "Sorry I couldn't hear you"

"Yes Sir" I reply, my breathing shallow.

"Bad girl!" He says as his hand reaches between my legs. His skilled fingers find my clit and he begins to rub gently. "How does that feel?" He asks.

"It feels amazing Sir" I moan. He puts a little more pressure on my clit.

"And now?"

"Oh my god Sir. It's so good" my breathing intensifies. He plants a kiss on my lips, I return the kiss. His tongue siding into my open mouth. Our tongues meet and slide against each other as our kiss intensifies and he rubs my clit harder. I moan into his mouth as I feel my orgasm build.

"Cum for me Sam, show me how much you love it!" He says as he buries his face in my neck. I crest on the edge of my orgasm, my breathing heavy. He looks me in the eye and says "NOW!!"

I cum hard, my legs shaking and crying out his name. The spasms of my body making him groan. His cock grows harder against my stomach and he grabs me by the hair. "I think my princess needs to be fucked again" and pulls me back towards the bedroom.

He places me on the bed and walk over to his dresser, taking something out of the top drawer.

"Close your eyes" He says, I obey. I feel him move in front of me but I keep my eyes closed. Cold leather covers my face and I realise it's an eye mask. I'm blindfolded. Can't see a thing.

He grabs my left leg and holds me by the ankle, I feel more cold leather. Restraints? My right leg is next to be strapped, followed by my right arm, then my left. I'm cuffed to the bed, my legs held open. My other senses heightened.

"So fucking sexy! I should keep you like this all the time!" I moan my approval.

I lie there in anticipation, waiting for his touch but it's doesn't come. I hear him leave the room. Has he left me here like this?

I hear movement above me. Suddenly there's cold on my left breast, I gasp. My nipples tightening. The cold moves to my other breast, I shudder. I feel a trail of cold move from in between my breasts and down my stomach, down towards my pussy. I groan loudly.

"Sshhh princess" He says. "Let your master make you feel good"

The cold disappears and is replaced with the hotness of his mouth as he places a kiss on my pussy. I cry out. His tongue flicks over my clit before he takes it in his mouth and sucks hard. I scream. His tongue explores my pussy, dipping inside me. I feel my orgasm so close, I whimper.

"Does my princess want to cum?" He says. I nod. "Use your words!" He urges.

"Yes please Sir. I want to cum. Please can I cum?" I plead.

"Cum for me!" That's all I needed to hear, it hits me so hard I cry out his name.

He pulls my blindfold off and looks me in the eye, breathing heavily. Before he takes my mouth with his, kissing me with absolute hunger. I taste myself on his kiss.

He undoes my restraints and pulls me into his lap, kissing me some more.

Suddenly he throws me back on the bed, on my front before pulling me up onto all fours. He slams into me from behind, with so much need it's almost violent. I scream louder than ever before. He begins to pound away into my pussy, slamming his hips into me. His balls slapping against my clit. He wraps my hair around his hand and pulls me back onto his cock. Using my hair to control his thrusts. I edge again.

"Princess you feel so good. I'm not gonna last..." he trails off and lets out a low growl. I feel him spurt into me, the feeling is so intense I cum with him. The spasms of my pussy milking his cock, until every last drop is inside me.

We collapse together on the bed, breathing hard. He pulls me into his arms, kissing the top of my head.

"My little princess..." he says as he holds me. I sigh. "I love you" leaves his lips.

"I know" I say.

END OF PART THREE