The Boss’s Son Ch. 06 - The Classmates

Story Info
We watch!
4.3k words
4.73
11.2k
14
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

I woke up hearing the shower running. Terry cuddled next to me, the bed sheet covering us. The stale odor of sex filled the room.

I imaged Jackie in the shower, the soap and water streaming down over her slender toned body.

Terry stirred. He moved his hand onto my chest, down my stomach, over my abs and them his thin fingers wrapped around my morning wood.

He turned that sweet girlish face up at me and smiled, he flashed his beautiful brown eyes at me and cooed, "Good morning daddy.". His fist pumped my stiff rod. He turned his head and he lowered it over me. Without a pause he sucked the head of my cock past his soft lips into his wet mouth. Concentrating just on my blood-filled helmet, he sucked it in his mouth. His tongue dancing over it, licking my pee hole, feasting on my pre-cum. God this little fag sucks my cock better than Jackie or any girl ever had.

Suddenly I felt the bed press down beside me. Jackie was sitting next to me, towels neatly wrapped around her chest and hair. I was so engrossed with Terry's oral skill I hadn't noticed the sound of the shower turning off.

Jackie looked at the back of Terry's head that i held in my hands and softly rhetorically asked, "You like having a man suck your cock, don't you? Does it give you sense of power, dominance, that you cock is in another man's mouth? That you're feeding it to him? And who's mouth is your cock in this morning, your sons, your daughters, some stranger you met in a bar and you having him service you in the men's room? Or maybe it isn't a fantasy at all and your just enjoying fucking your boss's son's face?

I didn't answer her. I just kept enjoying Terry's oral manipulation of my cock. But Jackie had a different scenario in mind and she was about to let me know who was in charge of our little escapade.

She politely order, "Terry, honey, stop what you're doing and give mommy a kiss."

Terry let my dock slip out if his mouth, moved his head up and, still with his dainty hand holding my stiff dick, kissed Jackie softly on the lips.

"Let go of daddy's dick dear and come and rest on the other side of daddy.".

Terry did as instructed and I now laid between two beautiful creatures. My wife smelled fresh and inviting from her shower, Terry smelled musky and used. The odd combination of scents aroused me even more.

"Touch yourself John. Our little girl and I want to see you masturbate."

I gave Jackie a quick glace and was about to protest, but she stared the thought out of me. I spread my thighs apart, lowered my hands to my hard dick, grasped it firmly in one hand, the other cupping my balls. I pumped my cock with my fist as I massaged my balls. Jackie's and Terry's heads resting on my shoulders watching me as I started to pump my cock.

My cock head was pointing right at us. My pee hole gaped open. Soon a drop of pre-cum leaked out.

Jackie said, "Um, I bet you'd like to taste that."

She reached down and scooped it up with her finger. I thought she was going to feed the drop to Terry, but instead she raised it to my lips and sternly said, "Lick it up John."

I reached out with my tongue, licked it off her finger and tasted the saltiness of myself.

I continued to pump my dick, I wanted to cum. The smell of the two of them filled me. I begged Jackie, "Please, let me suck on your tit, please."

She removed the towel from around her chest, sat up next to me. I leaned down and sucked her nipple into my mouth as if I was feeding. Jackie sighed. I kept my eyes closed now. God, the intensity of sucking on my wife's breast and knowing she was watching me jack off for the first time thrilled me. She had never seen me cum before. No one had ever seen me cum. I couldn't remember if I had even watched myself cum! The thought thrilled me.

Terry softly whispered, "Cum daddy, I want to see your cum, please daddy."

Jackie started to rub the side of my face as I continued to nibble and suck on her nipple. My mouth fully sucking on my wife's aureole and licking at her nipple, an unforeseen forbidden thought raced through my mind, "Oh mommy, I'm going to cum mommy, I'm going to cum!" With that, my cock exploded. I felt a jet of cum land on the middle of my chest. The second stream landed on my abs and the third, just below my belly button. The I felt the cum ooze out of me, coating my fingers and dripping down to my pubic hair. My fingers still gripping my deflating dick.

I took my mouth off my wife's tit, grateful that she did not know my thought about my own mother. Terry was staring at my cum coated hand and Jackie was now smoothing her fingers through my hair. She reached down, took hold of my wrist and brought my cum coated hand to my face.

She quietly ordered, "Smell it", as she brought my hand to my nose. I smelt the musky sourness of my cum. "Now taste it. Lick it all up and swallow it." I knew then that Jackie was now in complete control. I lapped up the cum with my tongue and placed my mouth over the space between my index finger and thumb and sucked my cum into my mouth. The texture was creamy, the taste as just like the smell, sour, salty and a hint of musk.

I licked my hand clean.

Terry exclaimed, "Wow mommy, what you made daddy do! First play with himself and then eat his on stuff."

I thought, "Yeah, wait you little faggot. Wait and see what I do to you later. It'll be worth what you just saw what I as made to do."

Jackie got off the bed. Wrapped the towel around her again, covering herself up. "John get dressed. Go over to our house and get me a couple of changes of clothing. Terry said his parents won't be home till Monday, so well be here until Sunday night and I need something to wear. Don't shower here, do it at our place." She paused, looked at me laying there and with a touch of irritation in her voice, added, "Well? What are you waiting for? Get going."

I got off the bed and started to get dress.

Jackie lovingly said to Terry, "Honey, why don't you shower and get cleaned up. I'll go fix us some breakfast."

Terry smiled, "Yes mom" and walked into the bathroom.

I raced home. Jackie had texted me and told me what she wanted me to pick up for her. A couple of blouses, some socks, a skirt, slacks, a teddy and her travel make-up kit. I showered, dressed, got some extra clothes for myself and packed what she wanted.

When I got back to the house. Terry and Jackie were sitting on the sofa in the living room in quiet conversation.

Jackie looked up at me. "Well, it seems Terry has some classmates coming over this afternoon, to, um, play with him. He says, there's a catch, if they see us, they won't play with him. But if we go into his sister's room he said, if we want, we can watch on her computer. He can hide a cam here in the living room.

I looked at the both of them. My cock stirred. "Sure" was all I said.

"They'll be here in about an hour. Terry said, it'll be two of them. Both on the basketball team. The guys on the team take turns playing with him and since his parents are away, they guys wanted to come here so they could use him and not be bothered by the other guys on the team. I'm taking Terry upstairs to get ready. Why don't your fix yourself something to eat and then come up stairs and see the make-over of our little boy?"

I wondered into the kitchen, ate. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started to eat. I finished and then went upstairs.

I walked into Terry's room and was met by a teenaged 'girl' in a cheerleading outfit. Her white sleeveless blouse was embroidered with three large letters, HHS. She had a set of small fist sized tits under the blouse. I assumed from a set of falsies placed in her bra. Her smooth very slim legs completely exposed. The skirt, just covering her small ass. She wore white ankle sock and a pair of white tennis shoes. Her hair was styled straight and she hand on just the right amount of make-up.

I looked over at Jackie, she seemed quite pleased with herself. "Well, what do you think. I did her make-up, made sure she was shaven and even had her cleanse herself with an enema. She said she usually does. Isn't she a darling? Does our little girl look the part of the innocent high school cheerleader?"

I smiled, "Oh dear God, yes. She looks beautiful."

"Okay, the boys will be here soon. Get another desk chair from one of the other bedrooms and put it in his sister's bedroom down the hall so we can watch on her monitor. I'm going to put on some final touches, a spritz of perfume and brush out her hair a little bit. Put the clothes your brought for me in his sister's room and I'll get dressed there."

I got the extra chair and positioned the two together in Terry's sister's bedroom. Jackie handed me the password to sign on to the computer and a few clicks later we were looking at the living room. We could zoom in and out with the cam. Terry came into the room. She waved at us and blew us a kiss. Jackie was busy, putting on a button downed blouse and a skirt. I noticed she didn't bother putting on any panties or socks. She sat next to me, held my hand and smiled, "God, is this fun or what?"

I gave her a quick glance thinking about the transformation our sex life has taken in the last 24 hours. From a normal sex-life, to role playing, three-some's, bi-sexual dealings and now voyeurism. My cock stiffened.

Jackie leaned over and kissed me and we waited. I pulled off my pants and buttoned shirt and was sitting in my boxers and a white tee shirt.

We watched Terry walk over to a mirror, fiddle with his hair, take a few steps back and turn side to side admiring his self in the mirror. Jackie smiled, "Conceited little faggot, isn't he?"

I just nodded, wishing I was kneeling between those soft, thin thighs of his, running my fingers, my tongue all over them and then sucking that sweet little hard cock into my mouth. My dick was at full attention making a tent in my shorts. I could swear I could smell Jackie's pussy. I looked down and Jackie's legs were crossed, her skirt up exposing most of her thighs. God, she looked beautiful, I couldn't wait for all this to get started.

Then the doorbell chimed.

Terry looked over at the cam and smiled and walked out of the frame into the foyer to the front door. Jesus, the little sissy was enjoying this. I bet his tiny wiener is already hard.

We heard the front door open and Terry saying, "Marcus, Tom, what are you doing here? I was just about to leave for practice."

A deep voice answered, "Practice has been cancelled bitch."

Terry was backing up into the room. Two boys followed her. Both were over six feet tall. Terry had told us they were seniors on the basketball team and assured us they were both over 18. The white boy carried a small knapsack over his shoulders, the other boys was black, which caught Jackie and I off guard.

Jackie turned, grinned and whispered, "This is going to be more exciting than I thought."

The black boy was a few inches taller than the white one. Both were wearing jeans and a tee-shirt. They were very athletic looking, lean, but toned, muscular.

"Damn girl, you look fine in your little outfit!" The black boy chimed.

Terry replied, "Thank you Marcus, but I don't think you should be here. My parents aren't home and I..."

The white boy interrupted her. "We know they aren't here, that's why were here. You little fucking tease." He tossed his knapsack onto the couch.

Marcus then reached up and grabbed Terry around her throat with his large black hand. "Girl, we is here to have ourselves a little fun with you. You don't what we says and you don't get hurt. Okay fag?"

Terry's eyes started to water, she reached up with her small hand and wrapped it around Marcus's wrist. "Yes, I understand. Please don't hurt me, please."

Marcus pulled Terry to him, his fist around her throat and bent his head down and kissed her on the mouth. Marcus moved his head back. "You like my nigga lips, don't you white girl."

Terry looked up at him, "Yes".

He pulled her close to him. Wrapped his arms around her. She looked so small and frail in his embrace. Towering over her, kissing her deeply. Her feet lifted up off the floor as he held her tight.

Jackie murmured, "Oh sweet Jesus. To have to surrender to that."

I looked at my wife, eyes clued to the monitor, licking her lips, knowing she was wishing it was her that young, strong, black boy was holding captive, not Terry.

"I know something you like more white girl." He lowered Terry to the floor, released her. He unzipped his jeans, pulled them down along with his boxers and out came an uncut, seven-inch long, limp black cock.

Jackie gasped. "I wonder how big it's going to get?"

I didn't answer, I just watched the monitor.

Marcus smiled. "Girl, now get on your knees, bitch." Terry dropped to her knees looking up at her classmates.

Both boys kicked off their sneakers.

Terry looked at the black tool in front of her. She reached up and wrapping it in her pale slender fingers. It grew stiffer in her grasp.

Jackie whispered, "Shit, it must be nine inches! She's a lucky girl."

I looked at Jackie who had her eyes sealed to the monitor. A little hurt. Envious of the black studs cock.

The contrast between the black cock and Terry's white fingers was striking. But not as striking as when Terry leaned forward, pulled the foreskin back on the black cock, licked the tip and then sucked the black head of the 'nigga's' dick into his white face.

The white boy started to unbuckle his pants and slid the jeans off. His cock was already stiff, not as big as the black boys, but his girth was wider.

Jackie moaned as she watched and uncrossed her legs. I could definitely smell her cunt now.

Terry sucked the black boys staff into his mouth. Marcus, put his hand gently on Terry's head and looked down at Terry, "Damn girl, you suck cock good! And look at me when you suck my dick."

Terry obeyed and looked up at her the black boys face staring down at her.

Tom stood, watching, stroking his dick waiting his turn.

Marcus pushed his black dick into Terry's face. Her tears streamed down her face as she gagged on the ebony cock.

Terry's hands went to Marcus's thighs and pushed, as if she was trying to get away from his assault. Marcus smiled and started to pump his dick into her face. Drool cascaded from her mouth onto the floor. Tom moved forward and said, "Come on Marcus, don't hog the little bitch all to yourself, let me have a turn."

Marcus released his grip on Terry's head and let his cock slide out of her mouth.

Terry gasped, tryung to catch her breath.

Tom chuckled and sarcastically said, "Open wider little girl, now enjoy some thick white meat."

Terry opened her mouth wider as Tom pressed his circumcised helmet passed her lips into her face.

It was Marcus's turn to stand there, stroking his dick watching.

Jackie reached over and grabbed my wrist, "Finger me." I moved my hand to her pussy; it was sopping wet. I played with her clit with my thumb and inserted two fingers into her warm cunt.

She then took her hand and lifted the waist ban of my boxers, firmly grasped my cock and started to stroke it. Both of us intensely watching the monitor as Tom stretched Terry's mouth wide open with his thick compact dick.

Terry's tears now mixed with the saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth.

She was looking up at Tom who was smiling down at her.

"Good I can't believe how good you look! Damn!" Tom blurted out as he held her head in his hands and fucked her mouth.

Marcus said, "Move boy. My turn again." Tom moved aside and Marcus continued the assault on Terry's mouth.

I gasped, "Jesus, look where Terry's hand is."

And Jackie looked and replied, "Oh my god!"

Terry's hand was beneath her skirt and he was stroking his cock!

For the next few minutes, the boys took turns on skull fucking the little slut. Each laughing at snide remarks they made.

Then Marcus pulled away and said, "Time for the main event bitch. You know the position."

The two boys glared down at Terry still kneeling on the floor.

She looked up at them, "Please, not today. I'm don't think I can take it. Please don't make me, please."

I marveled at how convincing she sounded. It made the scene so much hotter.

Jackie was trying to push more of my fingers into her pussy. So, I stopped playing with her clit and slid both my fingers up into her hot canal. She sighed, "Yes, like that daddy."

Terry stood and walked over to the coffee table in front of the sofa and pushed some magazines off it onto the floor. She then laid face down on the table. Her head slightly hanging over the edge and her clit, just on the other end.

Tom looked at Terry and said harshly, "Hope you cleaned yourself out this time, it was messy last time. I didn't much care for that bitch."

Terry didn't answer she just laid still on the table.

Tom then reached for his knapsack and took out duct tape, a pair of scissors and a tube of something. He bent down and tore off a strip of tape and secured Terry's wrist to the bottom of the coffee tables leg. He then did the other wrist. Terry was sobbing and begging him not to do this to her. He didn't respond and moved to the back of the table. He raised her foot up so it was resting against her upper thigh and the tape around her ankle and upper thigh. Tom moved down and wrapped the tape around her knee and the bottom leg of the coffee table and then moved to the other side to complete his work.

He tossed the scissors and tape onto the couch and smiled down at his handy work.

"Which end you want first Marcus?"

"You got her ass first last time. It's my turn."

"Fine with me. You get her started and I'll stretch the little bitch the rest of the way out."

"She better be clean. Or I swear, I'm gonna stick my nasty black dick in her mouth and have her clean all the shit off! Hand me the lube Tommy boy." Tom reached back onto the couch, tossed the tube of KY to Marcus. He opened it, slathered a good amount right onto his dick and worked it over his cock with his fingers.

Terry's finger's were spread wide apart. She seemed to struggle against her bonds but could barely move.

Marcus moved behind her, knelt on the floor, lifted her cheerlead skirt up, exposing her pale, skinny, white ass.

Tom moved to the side to watch as Marcus spread a liberal amount of the jelly around Terry's asshole. He pushed on finger into her. She gasped, "Please don't do this to me, Marcus, you're too big. It's going to hurt!"

Marcus took hold of his black rock-hard cock, pushed back the foreskin and gradually inserted the dark black head of his cock past Terry's sphincter.

She wailed, "Oh dear God, no! Please. No!"

Tom's, Jackie's and my eyes were all transfixed on Marcus's beautifully long black cock as he gradually pushed it up into her white ass. The difference of the whiteness and blackness was striking and exciting. We sat eyes clued to Marcus's long, thick, black tube sliced slowly into Terry's tight small white ass.

Jackie moaned and pushed her pussy down against my fingers. My cock felt like it could burst at any second.

Marcus pushed his black cock almost to its hilt and stop and then moved back and started to fuck the little tied bitch up her pale white ass. Gliding slowly in an out of her. The beauty of his blackness sliding effortlessly into her perfect white ass. She grunted loudly with each thrust. Marcus then moved up and got on his hutches and started to fuck her harder. Tears were streaming down Terry's face, drool dripped from her mouth onto the floor. Her started to pound, hammer her ass. She grunted louder, tears flowing steadily down her cheeks.

Marcus reached up and grabbed a fist full of her hair forcing her head up.

"Fuck her face man!" Marcus barked at Tom. "Let's teach this faggot a lesson."

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers
12