The Boss’s Son Ch. 06 - The Classmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a reply, Tom moved in front of Terry. A sadistic grin on his face. His stiff rod pointed at her face. He didn't even have to hold it with his hands. He just moved the massive helmet into her gapping mouth. And held it there. With each of Marcus' thrusts forward he skewered Terry's mouth onto his cock.

As if on a spit, the two boys impaled both Terry's mouth and ass!

Jackie and I masturbating each other, delighting the ritual we understood had happened many times before.

Marcus let out a loud grunt, raised his head to the ceiling, closed his eys and pushed his black cock deep into her white ass and came. I could imagine him filling her up with his 'nigga' cum.

Tom pulled out of Terry's mouth. She was gasping for air. Her whole body seem to be shivering and quaking. My God! She was cumming too! That sweet little girl was climaxing!

Jackie stopped moving her hand on my dick. She stopped grinding her cunt onto my fingers. Both of us transfixed on the monitor, trying to believe what we were seeing. Jesus dear God!

Tom blurted out, "Fuck it!"

And shoved his cock back into Terry's mouth and came almost immediately.

Marcus' tremors subsiding he looked at Tom and laughed.

"Shut up!" Tom snapped back.

Marcus pulled out of Terry's ass and Tom's cock finished spewing his spunk into her mouth. I swear most of it landed on the floor.

Marcus stood and looked down at Terry. Her skirt still above her ass. He smiled. Terry was sobbing softly. Tom grabbed one of his socks and stuffed it in Terry's mouth.

"That'll keep her quiet." They both laughed.

He turned and picked up his pants and started to dress. Tom did the same and then sat on the couch.

"Get us a beer will ya, Marcus?"

"Sure." Marcus left the room and Tom reached over, grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. He flipped the channel to a basketball game and settled back. Marcus came back with a beer for each and sat down a few feet from Tom.

Terry, her head hanging down. Her hair covering the the sides of her face. Tied securely before them as if an afterthought.

The two of them made comments about the game and before it was over Tom said he wanted to split, because a buddy of his had a new video game he wanted to try out.

Marcus pulled his sock from her mouth and she gasped for air. He picked up the scissors and cut Terry's bonds. She slid of the table, rubbing her wrists. She was sobbing again. Marcus picked her up off the floor with his hands under her arms. She couldn't stand, I figured her legs must be asleep. Marcus raised her up and kissed her deeply on the mouth and then tenderly. He placed her softly on the couch and said, "Thanks babe."

Tom laughed, "You like that little faggot don't you Marcus?"

"Shut up dude, you just let that 'faggot' suck your dick! So, who's the faggot bitch!"

Tom stuck the tape, scissors and tube of lube back into the knapsack. "Well, I ain't kissing the queer goodbye." And they turned and started to leave. We could hear Tom saying, "Next time I get her ass first." As the front door opened and closed.

Jackie and I just sat there for a minute and then Jackie said, "Come on, let's help our poor little baby get cleaned up."

We both got up and literally ran down the stairs. Jackie sat on the couch with Terry and held her in her arms. Terry wasn't crying now. She looked up at Jackie and then at me and said sincerely, "Did you like watching me get fucked?"

To be continued.

12