The Boss's Break

Info
Shall I cancel your 4 o'clock and make you my fucktoy?...
257 words
4.66
22k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm are you ready for me to get rough with you again?

***Trigger Warnings: Lots of filthy name-calling (slut/bitch/whore); objectification; order giving; spanking; one brief pussy slap; rough sex; rough throat fucking***

So this piece is a combination of a number of different requests, thank you so much for all the delicious things you ask for! It's been a while since I got aggressively dominant with you in one of my audios, and it's been a while since I did an immersive, narration-free 'radio play' style audio, so this was a fucking treat to work on!

In this piece, you're the hardworking boss at an unnamed company, and I'm your polite, attentive secretary who takes my job very seriously... especially since every now and then, my job involves cancelling your appointments, locking the door, and letting you be my eager obedient little fucktoy while I rough you up and use you to make myself cum over and over again.

You've been working so hard and putting up with so much... You have to spend so much energy constantly being on top of things, keeping everyone in line, and maintaining constant control. It's time for you to take your fucking break. *I'M* in control now...

Enjoy! đź–¤

**Sound Effects from Pixabay**

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. You are incredible. I've been listening to audios for a while, but first time I comment. Thank you!!!

I love the workplace ones. Can you do one where you're the boss?

Cheers from France

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would LLLLLOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE if you could do a naga, aka as lamia, and try to do a hypnosis type file. Two of my favorite erotic fantasies in one

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So hot. I’d love more like this. Maybe with a little praise, and definitely being told when to cum. I want to be such a good little slut for you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gods... yes, please... I would love to be your pliant cock hungry whore...

I'll wait as long as you make me and I hope I get to be your submissive bitch again soon

LittleMissssLittleMissss8 months ago

Wow. This is just... wow. Well done!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
Remedy for a Stressful Day I need you to help relieve the stress. [M4F]in Audio
The Beast Inside You Singer's Halloween Special #2 for 2022!in Audio
Owning You Tonight you're MINE.in Audio
More Stories