All Comments on 'The Boss's Daughter Ch. 01'

by bigcarl796

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
kids

How do the kids keep getting onto and submitting stories to the site. All the "..." frequently used only a kid would do this stupid form of writing. Its more consistant with cell phone type messages than a decently written story.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Serious?

If you're serious about writing, even as a hobby, I suggest you get an editor and review the basics of punctuation and grammar. For example: She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen, not I've ever saw. You don't use a space after the open quote. The ellipses were completely unnecessary. Sweat pants are LOOSE FITTING by definition and would not show that kind of, shall we say, detail of a woman's anatomy. So there you go. If you're serious, you'll get better; if you're not, I wasted my time but at least I tried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
punctuation sucked but story was decent

Ok Ok, so the "quotes" drove me nuts. But the story was good. Im definately not a writer so Im not going to cast stones, however, I think with some editing he could develop into a good story.

Instead of slamming him, help him!

And no I not related to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Quotes.............

drove me beserk!!!!! Like the basis of the story though.

Keep up that & work on the problems

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Potential

The basics of the story were good, the action was very good. The punctuation needs a lot of works, really created some disjointed reading. I liked the use of commas when describing some of the action, gave it a unique feel to the actions Kristi was doing.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Nice Start

Now to get these 2 going and see if he can keep his Job.

grundeangrundeanabout 14 years ago
keep going

Great story line very good start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous