The Boss's Massage

Story Info
A boss plots his way into a massage from employee's wife.
8.5k words
3.84
42.7k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two weeks after my wife, Carmen, told me that she was three months pregnant with our first child that I received the envelope. The envelope was large, brown and addressed to me alone. I opened it as soon as I got in the house. The rainy weather had sent me home from my construction job early. Carmen, who worked for the same firm, but in the office, was still at work.

I was still frustrated about being sent home. Before Chad had taken over, we could sit around on rainy days and still get paid. However, like so many things, Chad had changed all that. Now three of my friends and I had to go home when there was not anything to do, which cut into our pay. Angry, I opened the envelope. Inside was a slim sheet of paper. On it read the words, "Because everyone needs to know the truth."

Thinking that was odd, I almost tossed the paper and the envelope when I happened to glance inside and see a small flash drive. I pulled it out and wondered what on earth this could be. I headed toward the home office. Passing the wedding pictures, taken six years ago when we were both nineteen. The same year we started working for Todd Spencer at Spencer Construction Company. Those were the days, I mused to myself, sitting down at the office computer. The days when 18-year-old Chad was just helping his father out on the construction site as a fun loving kid that all the men loved having around, even if it was just to blame all the things that went wrong on. It was all before he came back from college an arrogant jerk, who took over the family business and then cut the hours of the workers he did not care for and treated those same works like crap.

Luckily, Chad liked Carmen and she got to keep all of her hours, which most people would be happy about, but not Carmen. Carmen had wanted her hours cut. Carmen had decided about three years ago that she hated being the sole office worker for the company. She had started going to a massage therapist school taking one class at a time. She was almost finished, but had kept it from everyone including Chad. She feared he would fire her before she had finished.

Carmen was lucky though, she already had a job lined up for when she finished. Her friend, Emily, had just opened a chiropractic office in town and was looking for a full time massage therapist. She agreed to let Carmen fill the position once she was finished with school. Emily had hired an hourly therapist to get through until then. She had even agreed to set up Carmen with a few new clients three times a week to get her practice hours complete. Carmen went every Tuesday and Thursday. She used a key to the private massage room in the back, while the rest of the office was closed. There she would do one-hour long sessions each day.

I had been initially nervous about her doing this alone, but my nerves were erased when she started bringing home tips. Those tips were helping supplement the pay for my lost hours. Plus, as Carmen told me, most of her clients were females or very old, fat men.

The file box on the computer opened, showing one video file. I clicked on the file and Chad's face popped into view. He was sitting in his office and it was clear that he had recorded the video from his laptop. My mind swirled, was he about to fire me. Leave it to that prick to do it this way. I felt a sudden panic as I pressed play on the computer.

"Alright Bryan! I guess you are probably wondering why I am sending this video. Well, partly it is because I, like the note said, believe everyone deserves to know the truth. See the truth is that I cannot stand the sight of you. You probably do not remember when I was sixteen, you, and Terrance, Leon, and Mike used to make my life so hard with my dad. But I remember it well. I remember the constant berating every day on the ride home and the 'you can't do anything rights' he would scream at me. I knew then I hated you and honestly, if it were not for my dad and that lovely wife of yours you would probably be out of a job right now. You see back then, your wife was the only one who was nice to me. She was so nice, so sweet and even though I never really was around her, because dad always made me work out on the site with you Neanderthals, I developed a bit of admiration for Carmen. That Bryan is why you get to keep your job and that Bryan is why I think you deserve to know the truth."

The screen went black and I sat dumbfounded. Treated him harshly. I had never. The little snowflake needed to be toughened up and that is all we did for him. I moved the curser to close the window and saw that the video was much longer. As I went to fast forward the video past the black, a video faded back on. It was of a familiar doorway and was obviously being shot from a cell phone. It was about chest high and it appeared that it was in someone's chest pocket, camera pointing outward. My brain tried to rationalize were I had seen the door, when I watched a hand come into view and a finger pointed out to press the button on the doorframe. The door opened and there stood Carmen. Her petite frame, dark brown shoulder length hair and curvy figure outlined in the open door. She wore the blue scrubs that she worked in each Tuesday and Thursday. Behind her, her massage table and the massage room. The door was the back door to the chiropractic office, the one only open after hours.

"Chad!" Carmen said surprised.

"Carmen!" he said with equal amounts of surprise.

"I had no clue that you were the Chad that was showing up today." I could sense her nervousness. She had been busted and she was freaking out about losing her job. It was just January, five months before her expected graduation. "Emily just left a name and said that she had a regular client who had pulled a muscle and needed to be seen tonight. I had no idea it was you!" Carmen was talking fast, trying to cover. The camera was moved inside and a moment of light adjustment made everything go white before the light was normalized to manageable levels. The view returned to something presentable.

"Carmen, Emily told me that she had someone giving free massages after hours, because they were in school and needed practice hours, but I had no idea that it was you. Have you been in school long?"

"Well, yes! I am almost finished. I started three years ago and I finish in May."

"Oh, wow! I hope that doesn't mean you'll be leaving me to run that office alone," I heard Chad say.

"Oh no," she lied. "Anyway, I typically don't massage people that I know. It can be very awkward. I can let Emily know that you will reschedule with her regular therapist tomorrow." I saw Carmen turn and pick up her phone.

"No, Carmen, I am sure it won't be awkward. I mean I cannot wait until tomorrow. I hurt my leg on the job today. Emily saw me for an adjustment earlier, but said that I needed a massage to relieve the pain."

"Oh, that's odd. She doesn't typically send people to me for leg pain."

"I am not sure. She said a deep massage on the part of the leg that was in pain would be beneficial to help it heal," Chad said.

"Well, okay." Carmen brushed her dark hair out of her face and put the phone back down on the counter. "If you are sure, then I don't have a problem. I mean eventually I am going to have to get used to seeing people in here that I know." She blushed.

"I will be honest," he whispered, "I haven't ever been to a massage therapist before. I mean, I get adjusted by Emily every week, but she's never sent me to the massage therapist."

"No worries," Carmen said as she turned to face him, "it is simple, you will take off your clothes, everything but your underwear and lay face down on this bed. Put your face into this hole and cover yourself with these sheets. I will come in and play some soothing music and will began my massage. I generally start with the neck and back and then do the legs last. Afterward I will have you turn over and I will do your arms and shoulders. It's as simple as that."

"Wait. Let me make sure I get this right. You will keep me covered with the sheets the whole time?"

"Well, mostly. I remove the sheets as I work on that area, so like when I am working on your back I pull the sheets back. Does that make sense?"

"Yes," he stammered, "but there is only one problem." He was silent for a minute and he looked a little uncomfortable. "I don't have on any underwear."

Carmen immediately turned bright red. "Chad!" she gasped. "I didn't have to know that!"

"I mean you said that you were going to uncover me, so I wanted to be honest."

She laughed, a giant burst erupting from her. "I am not going to massage areas that are covered by your underwear. The highest I will go is your mid-upper thigh, but to make you feel more comfortable, why don't I give you a towel to wrap around yourself under the sheets."

"Sure," he said. My mind was suddenly buzzing, why would he be sending me this? I mean she gave him a massage and he did not have on any underwear. I mean seriously did he think I would be that jealous. I had completely zoned out as their conversation continued and then I watched her walk out of the door.

The camera was shuffled and then Chad's face came into view. "So," he began, "you're about to see your lovely wife rubbing her sexy little hands all over me. You're going to watch as she takes joys in what a true man looks and feels like. You, Bryan, get to watch it all."

I paused the video. It was childish. Everything he said the petty whims of a 22 year old. However, my pulse was racing, my face was hot and I could feel the anger rising in my throat. How could that asshole say these things? I mean, I knew he was a prick, but this. I mean I knew I wasn't the six foot three athletic type like Chad, but I wasn't fat. I might have been only five foot seven and I might have been skinnier than anything else, but I was a real man. Sure, Chad was good looking, and sure, he was very muscular, but my Carmen would never compare us.

I pressed play on the video.

The camera was put face down and everything went black for a few moments. When it came back, it was of Chad's face as he put the camera back in the shirt pocket that appeared to be hanging on the wall. He smiled a shit eating smile as he stepped away from the camera and turned. He was wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist. His muscular frame was impressive. I knew that Chad visited the Gym every afternoon, but I had no idea that he was toned to this level. Superstar level. His arms huge, his chest defined, even his abs were chiseled to perfection.

I hated the jealousy that stung at me. He was right, I didn't want to watch her massage him. I didn't want to think that she would be comparing his perfect body to mine. I almost turned it off then as he tucked himself under the blankets, but I couldn't. I had to know her every reaction. I had to know how she would respond to rubbing all over him. My heart was beating out of my chest as I saw him reach under the sheets and then pull his arm out holding the towel. He tossed it on a nearby chair and glanced up at the camera with that same shit-eating grin. He then pulled the sheets up to his shoulders where only the top of his shoulders, his neck and the back of his head were exposed. He placed his face in the circle.

Moments later, I heard Carmen knock and ask if he was ready. She entered the room upon his affirmation. My heart sank as I watched her ask him if he wanted the lights dimmed, the music on. I watched her petite figure with her ample breast moving around the room. The body I had so long admired but had so recently taken for granted. I looked at him wrapped up under those sheets awaiting her to open him like a present on Christmas morning. My stomach lurched.

He declined both the lights being dimmed and the music. Carmen moved to his side and stood over him. She pulled the sheet back to his mid back, exposing his arms and shoulders. She coughed and stood up straight, her eyes intently taking in his back and shoulders as she applied the warm oil to her hands.

"This will be a little warm," she said as she bent and began kneading on his shoulders.

"Wow, that feels great," he immediately responded. "Also, Carmen, be careful as you are pulling back the blankets. The towel wasn't really working and was rubbing on me, so I had to take it off. I hope that isn't a big deal."

She laughed. "It's no problem. It was more for your comfort than my own." She continued kneading and rubbing on him. The silence since her last comment stretching as she worked on his neck and shoulders. I could feel my heart easing, my mind relaxing. This was not as bad as I had built it up. I mean this was just her giving a massage, something she did every day. Nothing more.

"What leg did you hurt?" she asked her voice only slightly above a whisper.

"It was my right leg near the hip. I jerked it getting off one of the trucks. Emily adjusted me and said that a massage would help to elevate the soreness." She rolled the sheet back more exposing his lower back and the top of his arse, his crack slightly visible below the roll of fabric. My heart began to beat in my chest again, especially as I watched Carmen's hands moving lower, kneading, rubbing and gripping his lower back. Her hands pushed to the edge of the sheet. Her fingers grazing the curve of his butt.

Carmen stopped and poured more oil on her hands. "Is this were you are sore?" she asked pushing her hands slightly below the sheets on his right hip. He grunted in pain as an answer as she continued to knead. I watched horrified as the sheet continued to ride up as she worked on him. Moving slowly upward uncovering more and more of his arse. Maybe she hadn't noticed I thought, but I could not tell where her eyes were roaming from the angle of the video.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, she pulled the sheets back covering his half-exposed butt. My heart lurched as her hands gripped the sheet, gracing his butt. I felt sick as I saw her slightly raise the sheet and unmistakably glance at his full arse before she unrolled the sheet until he was covered almost to his shoulders. The jealousy raged in me and I stopped the video. Was it my imagination? Surely it was. It was probably just the angle. However, it made sense now why Chad thought it would get a rise out of me. I mean it was subtle. It had to be only a coincidence that she lifted it and appeared to look at his arse.

I again pressed play. The silence in the room was deafening. I couldn't "not watch it". I couldn't "not know." Carmen moved around the table placing the heated oil in some container that would reheat it and grabbing a new bottle. She moved to his legs and pulled the sheets up to his knees. She massaged his calves, having him tighten the muscles and relax them as she kneaded through them. Still silence. She was sitting on a chair and I watched her eyes now that she was facing the camera to make sure that she wasn't trying to steal another peek, but her eyes remained only on what her hands were doing.

"I am going to raise the sheet up as high as I can and start working on your thighs. I am especially going to focus on your right side." She began rolling the sheet up. She coughed putting her face upward into her shoulder toward the camera as her hands continued to roll up the sheet. It seemed to go on higher than I would have expected as more than his mid-thigh was uncovered. When she looked back down, she stopped. The silence had again descended upon the room. Now she was staring down at the table at the bottom of the sheet. I could not see what she was staring at, but she was not moving. For a minute, I thought the video had stalled and I moved to click on the screen. When she stood up suddenly, and turned around.

Her face was bright red. "Chad, umm, I guess you not having on any underwear is more of a problem than I thought."

"What, what's wrong?" he stammered lifting off the table and looking back at her.

"Umm...when I... when I rolled the sheet up...well...I mean the way you have....the way you have yourself tucked....arranged...I mean everything is on display," she stammered and turned back to face him.

The jerk had the audacity to blush. "Oh, I had no idea, Carmen I am so sorry." He put his hand below the blankets and crudely adjusted himself as she watched. "Carmen, I really am sorry. Please forgive me; I did not think you would be able to see anything. Hopefully, I have fixed that now."

"It's fine. Just lie back down and I will finish." Her voice sounded strained, awkward. Carmen moved back to the sheet and again began to roll it up, but even from my angle, I could tell that she was rolling it up higher than she had previously said. I remembered, mid-thigh, but as the sheet inched ever upward, I could tell that it was closer to lower arse than anything. I couldn't tell from my angle, but I had the sinking suspicion that just like before part of his butt was on display for my wife.

I watched her, my eyes on her looking to see if she stole another glance, but again, as she moved to begin kneading his thighs, her eyes remained on her hands. My stomach was in my throat and I tried to calm my racing heart, but the anger tore at me. The asshole had just displayed his junk to my wife and she was still massaging him. She should have stopped this as soon as she saw him. I grabbed the plastic cup that held our pencils and tossed it across the room. The sound of pencils and pens rattling across the hardwoods, suddenly mixing in with the slight moans of Chad as Carmen's hands began to knead into his right leg.

"Oh Carmen, right there. That is right below where it hurts the most," Chad said between pained moans.

"So it's higher than this?" she asked massaging the side of his right leg just below the sheet.

"Yes, it is more like my hip."

"Do you mind if I push the sheet a bit to the side to get to that area?" she asked.

"No!" he said, his voice sounding more excited than it should have been. Carmen grabbed the sheet covering him and lifted it off of his right side. She pulled it back displaying Chad's entire side. The curve of his arse now fully displayed on the side. Carmen didn't even attempt to look away as her hands began working on his hip. He moaned louder as her hands caressed over his hip. The sheet that was barely covering his butt slowly began to fall away exposing more and more of him, until finally, it slipped and his entire right ass cheek was hanging out. Carmen never stopped her kneading on his hip, but it was clear to me that her eyes weren't on her hands anymore. She was looking at his toned and sculpted ass. I couldn't believe she would be looking so intently at him.

"Okay, Chad. I am going to try something that I don't typically do. Typically, this is where I would have you turn over so that I could work on your chest and arms, but seeing as your hip is hurt. I believe that I need to focus on this still, but from a different angle. I am going to have you turn over and I will move to the other side so that I can work on this spot. Is that okay?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Would you like for me to leave why you turn over or are you fine to do it with me in the room?"

"No sense in that Carmen," he said, as he gripped the sheet with his hand and flipped over. The sheet that was already off his butt moved with him, but not before his entire ass was on display. Carmen grabbed the edge and pulled it down, covering him and unfolding the rolled sheet back so that his entire body was covered.

I seethed with anger as Carmen moved to the other side of the table. The sheet at last was finally covering him from neck to toe. Carmen rolled back the sheets exposing Chad to the waist. She applied oil to her hands and then looked down at his muscular physique. I couldn't help but be envious as she bent down and softly rubbed his pecks, her thumbs gracing over his nipples. Her hands kneading up into his shoulders and across his arms. One hand, as she stood, grazed across his ripped abs, a passing glance as she turned to wipe off her hands. Chad to his credit took the moment to cross his hands under the blanket and cup his junk. Carmen turned back around.