The Boss's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I am going to push the sheet back just a little to work on your hip okay?" He grunted his approval as she lifted the sheet from the side of the massage table and rolled it up, so that his whole side was exposed. Carmen turned to get more oil and Chad took his arms from beneath the sheet, raised both of them, and placed them behind his head. He stole a glance over his arm and up into the camera. That same shit-eating grin plainly painted on his face. In the position that he was currently in, every muscle was spectacular and he knew it.

When Carmen turned around, she gasped. A sound audible to both the camera and to Chad. His eyes were closed, and she took the moment to look down at his body. She moved to his side and sat down back on her stool. Her fingers gingerly raised the sheet that had fallen back over his hip when he raised his arms and lifted it up; again, his entire side was exposed. He was so exposed that I could make out the crease of his leg and groin. My heart was beating faster than it had ever beat as she began kneading on his upper thigh near his hip. Her fingers grazing the sheet, her knuckles pushing back the small piece of fabric. Chad's eyes stayed closed and her eyes stayed on his exposed side, but I noticed that every time her fingers grazed across the sheet it slowly began to lift. I felt the vomit enter my throat as I realized that Chad was getting a hard on.

I saw the moment that she noticed. Her knuckles pushed against the sheet, her eyes followed her hand, and she saw the tenting of the sheet. She glanced up at Chad's face and her cheeks turned red. She brushed across the sheet again, as Chad moaned with the pressure she applied. Her eyes were on the angled tent in the sheet.

"Right there! That is exactly where it hurts." Carmen continued to knead, applying more pressure to the area right at the edge of the sheet. Her eyes watching the angled tent as it grew with each push of her thumbs.

"Owww!" Chad shot up and grabbed her hands off his leg. "That hurt," he said sitting up. His back to the camera.

"Oh gosh, I am sorry Chad." Carmen stood pushing the stool back. She was close to the massage table, her face close to his face, and her hands in his hand. He was facing her, looking into her eyes and she was looking back into his. Suddenly without warning, he leaned in and kissed her. My finger went to pause the movie, but I couldn't stop. Surely, she would break the kiss. And just like that, she did! She backed away from the table and stumbled over the stool.

It was like watching a comedy as she went down, sitting hard on the stool as it tipped over and dumped her into the carpeted floor. Chad stood as if to catch her, the sheet forgotten sliding to the floor to join Carmen. He stood there before her completely naked. Leaning over to help her up, his entire ass on display to the camera. His entire front on display for Carmen.

I saw the moment she looked up. Catching sight of him exposed. Her mouth fell open and her eyes grew round. Finally, with the grace I thought her. She covered her eyes and began to pick herself off the floor. But he was there, reaching out a hand, sliding it beneath her arm, lifting her petite frame from the floor and depositing her on her feet right in front of him. She opened her eyes and looked up into his face. Standing he was a good head taller than she was. He looked down on her, and she up at him. He brought his hand up and pushed the hair from her eyes, before leaning down and once again kissing her.

She pulled away again. But his grip was firm and he held onto her. Staring intently into her eyes. "Why are you fighting this?" he asked.

"I can't... Because... of Bryan." She lowered her head. Her eyes closed as he pulled her closer to himself and pulled his arms around her. He laughed and lifted her head. He leaned down again and kissed her. She pulled back, but didn't push him away. His kiss became more urgent and his hand that was at her cheek moved to the back of her head and I watched as she leaned into him. Accepting his kiss and his rough grip on her.

He broke the kiss. She stared up at him. Her innocent eyes caught in his lustful stare as he looked down at her. I couldn't understand if the look that shone from her eyes was lust or fear, but I knew it was a look I had never seen before. I watched as slowly his hands dropped from her arm and from the back of her head. They slid to his side. They stood that way just staring at one another. Neither moving nor speaking. She had not stepped away and she was still leaning into him. Her blue scrubs a contrast to his nude profile.

Finally, he spoke. "If you can't, then you should just turn around and walk away."

She didn't move, but neither did he. They stood together. Pressed together as one, but then I saw it. I saw some realization cross her face. I saw as that odd gleam left her eyes and she backed away. One step and then another. She kicked the fallen stool and moved further into the room, away from the camera. He turned following her. Their eyes were still locked. Another step and another until her back was nearing the wall.

Relief flooded through me. I could see my Carmen returning to herself. Whatever hold had taken her seemed to be falling away. It was odd to watch. Odd to see such a physical change in her. She took another step back. One more and she would be able to clear the table and head to the door. Chad had not moved. His muscular body stood firmly planted where she had left him. His arms were still by his sides. His face looking away from the camera still watched Carmen as she took the last step.

I felt my heart began to pound in my chest. She was almost clear. "Get out!" I screamed at the screen. But my heart stopped cold as I watched her eyes. They moved from his face and slid down. It was a slow drop, but one that was still obvious in the camera. I could see her almost battle within herself as her eyes took in first his chest, then his abs and finally stopping on his manhood. And just as she had slipped back into herself. I watched as my Carmen slowly transformed back into that lust filled Carmen from only moments before.

She stepped cautiously again, but this time she stepped back toward Chad. Her eyes no longer on his eyes, but now solely on his package. "No! Stop! Carmen!" I felt my throat go raw as I watched the camera. She took one more step toward him and then I saw as Chad closed the distance. He was there before her, reaching down and wrapping her in his arms. She disappeared in his embrace and I was left seeing his back and ass. I felt like screaming again, and then I felt nauseous. I reached to close the video, when I saw him lift his arms and watched as he pulled the shirt over her head.

I felt frozen. Glued to the screen as next her bra was tossed aside. I still couldn't see her only his large frame. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, the subtle massage, the kiss, the fall, her creeping away, but now it felt as if someone had pressed fast forward. Chad turned. Pushing her down so that she sat on the edge of the massage table. Her bare torso and breast on full display. He continued to kiss her. Bending as he pushed her down so that their mouths stayed connected, but now that she was seated, he slowly began to stand. She continued to kiss him, his neck as his lips were out of reach, his shoulders and along his collarbones as he slowly stood, making even his neck inaccessible. She appeared a ravenous animal who could not get enough of the taste before her. He inched higher until her mouth was upon his chest, sucking along his hairless pecks, rubbing her fingers across his nipples. He inched higher and she traced along his abs giving each a kiss as she continued downward on her on now. Kissing across the V-shaped ab, the last ab before his hips.

He lifted his hand and placed it on the top of her head. Smoothing her hair and gently caressing her face as she continued her kisses, to his waistline. Then she looked up. Looked up into his eyes and sat back up. For the entirety of the video I had been unable to see anything but Chad's naked backside, but as she sat up, I saw what she had been seeing since that sheet had fallen earlier. He stepped to the side to fully face her and as he did, he exposed his front to the camera. My mouth fell open as I saw his package. His porn star sized cock was engorged and angrily red. His balls hanging large and lose beneath his cock, like perfect large orbs. I felt vomit rise in my throat and my anger burst from me. I punched the wall, just as Carmen lowered her head and gently kissed the tip of his cock. Her hands slid down his abs as she leaned in and opened her mouth, taking in his length. He moaned and kept his eyes on her as she engulfed him. Opening her throat to take him in fully.

Jealousy raged within me. How could she? She had given me blowjobs occasionally, but never without me asking for weeks. Here she was wantonly pleasing my boss, our boss. My mind reeled and I felt my pulse straining in my neck. Felt my head become light with my anger, as she slowly begin to bob on Chad. Slowly at first but then faster as he guided her mouth with his large, rough hand. Their eye contact never breaking.

"That's it baby girl," he whispered as he pushed her hair from her face and guided her more aggressively on his cock. Suddenly, without warning he gripped the back of her head and pulled her upward. "There will be time for more of that later," he growled as he pulled her to stand before him. Their lips found each other's and then it was his turn to trail his kisses down her nude form. Across her collarbone and then to the upper swells of her breast. His lips seemed gentle as they brushed across one nipple and then the other and then back to the first where he encased it in his mouth. Carmen threw back her head as his hand traced up her side and slide to the small of her back where he pulled her into him. She arched her back her breast rising to meet his already suckling mouth.

I felt my arousal and disgust all in one breath. How could I even be turned on by this? How could my body respond to him seducing my wife? My mind reeled as the video continued to play and Chad moved from one breast to the other, giving both a firm and aggressive lashing before he continued kissing downward. His hands at her side, I watched as his fingers found her waist band and slid beneath them, easing them down as his lips continued to kiss across her flat stomach. Then without pause he lifted her up and lay her across the massage table. The top of her head toward the camera, he continued kissing along her flat stomach and then slide down to kiss along her thighs, as his hands pulled her knees apart opening Carmen up for him. My heart radiated hate as Chad looked up into the camera, pausing long enough to give the camera that shit eating grin as he lowered his mouth to her pussy.

Carmen's head went back. Her eyes were closed, her mouth opened. Chad's hands had snaked around Carmen's legs and he held onto her thighs as he brought her to pleasure. I watched horrified as Carmen gripped the sheets and Chad continued a tongue lashing on her cunt. His slow and meticulous tongue sliding across her. From the view of the camera, it was obvious that Chad was doing a number on Carmen. His nose was buried in her neatly trimmed bush as his head seemed to vibrate with his ministrations. I had never given oral to Carmen, and as I watched him with my wife, I feared that this new experience was making her more his than she already was. My raging boner pushed against the denim of my jeans begging for release that I would not give it.

I had watched porn at this very computer many times. Honestly, I spent more time here in sexual arousal than I did with my wife and in all the porn I had ever watched, I had never seen anyone feast on a woman the way Chad did with Carmen, and obviously it was having the desired effect. Carmen always a quiet participant in our occasional nightly trysts was moaning as she gripped the side of the bed and gyrated her hips pushing her cunt into him and then without warning she arched her back up thrusting her breast into the air as she screamed out in orgasm. It sounded like a wail of pain, but I knew by the complete ecstasy that was painted across her face what he had done to her.

Then like a serpent he slide up her body. Returning to the trail of kisses he had blazed down her on his way to her pussy. He stopped again at her breast, suckling and gripping them. He then stood up from his kneeling position, directly posed between her spread legs. "Do you want this, Carmen?" he asked, tapping his erect and rock solid dick against her engorged clitoris.

"Yes," she panted, "yes Chad, fuck me!" She looked up at him. Their eyes seeming to meet as he continued to smack her with his impressive member. Over and over until she looked down at his cock again and its rigid form spanking her clit. "Please, just fuck me!" But he still tapped her until she was pushing up trying to impale herself on him. Then I saw as he lowered his hand back behind her ass and lifted her hips off the table, so that she was angled more upward. I watched as he reached to the floor and grabbed the massage bolster, the cylinder like pillow that Carmen always placed under her clients knees when they were on their stomachs. He slid it under her hips and then with a sudden speed he reached out and grabbed her breast, squeezing it until she whimpered.

And with her whimper he slid into her. First his cock head disappeared into her and then with one, two, three slow pulses he was halfway inside of her, but far enough that she was already moaning out as he pulled back and then pushed in again, never going further than halfway. He was slow, his cock glistening with her arousal as he continued to slowly enter and exit her. She moaned out and pushed at him, but he held her in such a way that he controlled the pace and then without any warning he plunged forward pushing well past the places my measly dick had touched and she screamed out his name over and over again until it reached a crescendo of pleasure I had never heard from my beautiful wife.

Chad had not moved since he had pushed into her. He just watched as she bucked and gyrated beneath his standing form. He watched as her breast danced. Her nipples hard, he reached out a firm hand and ran his finger across her, causing her to descend into a gibberish of words as she moaned out in her ecstasy. Her yells of pleasure seemed to begin to ebb, and I watched as she seemed to relax into the table, loosening her grip on the sheets at her side, and just as she was about to stop moving on him, he pulled out and rammed into her again. This time though, he pulled out almost immediately and then back in. It was slow and steady, but before long he had a steady rhythm pounding in and out of Carmen. Her relaxation forgotten, she began to moan again as he slowly plunged into her, and just when I didn't think her moans could get any louder, he began going at her in earnest.

He fucked her like she had never been fucked before. He drove into her like a wild man and she began to scream in ecstasy. Suddenly she wrapped her legs around him and gripped his arms enough to pull herself up. She sat up on the end of the table all while keeping his cock buried in her. She wrapped him in her arms, pressing her breasts into his chest, and then he picked her up and spun around and stepped forward until her back was against the wall. I watched now as his muscular ass pounded into my wife and saw as her face contorted in an ecstasy that I could only dream of giving her. She seemed to stare straight into the camera, when she suddenly shuddered and screamed out with another orgasm. Chad seemed relentless, as he continued to pin her to the wall, his ass never failing to keep up his the steady rhythm of sex.

His pace on overdrive he continued to pump into her and then he spun again, ripping her off his cock just as her orgasm eased. He tossed her onto the table. She looked up at him, as he spun her around and pulled her onto her hands and knees. Without any fanfare he entered her from the back and kept up his assault. Her mouth hung open, her hair now hung limp with sweat as he used her. She had yet to cease the moaning and as he continued his rough assault. He grabbed her hips and found new depths to plunge himself into. On and on he pounded her, balls deep and without remorse. I watched as her legs begin to tremble barely holding her up and then she had another orgasm and screamed out his name in one long wail that echoed around the small little massage room.

He rode her like a wild animal. Just as her fourth orgasm came to an end he pulled out. His cock, angry and red stood out from him like some medieval weapon. She crumbled without his support into a heap on the table. Her round white ass still up in the air, her used pussy still open for his viewing.

"On your knees," he commanded. Carmen looked up and then with what little energy she had left, she slid to the floor and grabbed his thighs to steady herself. "Finish what you started." Carmen didn't wait for him to ask again, but took his engorged member into her mouth and began to bob in earnest on his magnificent cock. It didn't take long until he pulled back. It plopped from her mouth making an unseemly noise, and he began to pump at his cock. Carmen, my wife of six years, sat there staring up at him, lust still circling in her eyes. Finally, she closed her eyes as his thick and ropy cum erupted from his porn star cock, painting her in his seed.

I felt my own cum pulsing in small drops from my own cock. The shame and disbelief scrubbed away from the pure exotic excitement that raced through my body. The image before me had shifted in my mind from Carmen and Chad to some faceless porn until I felt my release and then the embarrassment, the anger, the pure undaunted shame ripped through my chest in a pain that I had never felt before. The video before me turned black and then Chad was back. Back in his office sitting talking to the camera that shit eating grin painted on his face.

"I told you that everyone needed to know the truth. I never thought when I went there this day that it would end like this, but after finding out how unsatisfied your hot little wife was. I understand now why she was so desperate for a good fuck. She and I have been fucking almost every day since that day in the chiropractor's office. She's ridden me at my desk at work as we hear you next door in the break room laughing with the boys. She's let me take her from behind in your bed and let me cum on the pillow where you sleep at night. But as much as I hate you, I can't help but to think that any of this would have happened had you not enraged me so long ago. And now that she has decided to leave you so that we can raise our child together its all the more reason for me to let you know the truth."

Leave me? The question hung in the air as the camera went dark. I stood and raced to our bedroom. The room was ransacked, dresser drawers and scattered clothes the telltale signs of her departure. My pillow sat in the middle of the bed, a daunting reminder of what Chad had done to my wife and that pillow. I grabbed the note from the pillow and read Carmen's ill-fated note. "If you don't receive the letter today, then you will soon. It will explain everything about why I am leaving and why for your sake you don't need and try and get me back. I put up with your insults and your lack of attention for far too long. If this hurts you, it is only repayment for what I endured being married to you. I know you thought you were a good husband, but were neglectful, selfish and a prick."

Any anger I had left in me trickled out as the complete and utter loss of Carmen tore at my insides. Had I truly been a horrible husband or had Chad brainwashed her. I stood to leave. To find them. They would be back at the office. They would be with everyone. Was it worth the shame to confront them? Would it embarrass them for me to let everyone see the video? What could I do? This was my life, my wife, my child. And then like the final nail, I finally let Chad's last words sink into me and I crumbled to the floor. "We can raise our child together." Their child, Chad's and Carmen's. Not mine and Carmen's. I tried to think back. I had never thought it before, but had we had sex at all in the last six months? I remembered questioning it when she first told me, but assumed that we had and I had just forgotten, but now I knew. The baby wasn't mine. Carmen and I were truly over. I would never go back to her. I would never go back to work. My whole life was ruined. It seemed a torment too much to bear.