The Boss's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of my chair and knelt alongside her. "I will do anything you want me to do. I want you and Mr. Woodburn to have anything any slut might ever give in service."

* * * * *

I came out of the bathroom after a much-needed shower before dinner. Mrs. Woodburn was seated at her vanity in bra and panties applying her makeup and fussing with her hair. On the bed was the floor-length, sheer, white nightgown I had packed on Mr. Woodburn's recommendation. I knew it well. Trudy had seen it in one of the shops we visited and insisted I get it after seeing me in it. She was convinced it could come in handy sometime with a client. It was one of those gowns that were held by thin straps at the shoulders. The back was non-existent. It simply dropped to just above my butt. The front was a sheer lace bodice with a single catch between the breasts. The front was open to the floor if I moved. Standing in one place, the gown closed. If I stepped or a breeze caught it, I was exposed. I loved the feel of the gown and how it made me feel. I walked around the tiny efficiency enjoying the feeling of it opening and exposing me, wondering what occasion would have me actually wearing it. Alongside the gown was a new package of sheer, white thigh-high stockings. On the floor was a pair of white, strap heels.

I was expecting another evening of stockings and heels. "Charles thought you might enjoy dressing up along with us." I smiled. Dressing up. They were dressing in almost formal outfits. Me? I was 'dressing up' in a sheer nightgown.

She stood up and stepped in front of me, her hands grasping mine. She looked intently into my eyes, "Dear, I want to thank you." I started to protest, but, "No, I mean it. Thank you. Charles is better at this 'dominant in control' thing. I just blurt out my feelings, but he feels the same way. What you might do for the firm is one thing. What you do for us, though, is personal. I know he calls you his personal slut, but... well, last night was beautiful and today was stunning."

We were interrupted by his appearance in the bedroom door. "Are you two going to make me drink by myself?"

We looked at each other and laughed. I said, "Sorry, Sir. I'll be down as soon as I get dressed...", I glanced at his wife and smiled, "it won't take me long." She stifled another laugh.

12