The Boss's Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They eased me off their cocks and gently placed me on the bed. Mr. Woodburn came into the room, propped me up, and held water to my mouth. Some water dribbled out of the corners of my mouth but I was already a sweaty mess.

"Are you okay?"

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him in for a sloppy kiss. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you."

He smiled, "There are a bunch of guys still out there. Some before must have leaked the word because they are still coming."

"Send them in. I don't care how many at a time. I only have three holes at a time, but... God, this is amazing!"

I heard Mr. Woodburn in the other room and five guys came in already naked. I started sucking cock, but one must have gotten himself hard because I was being moved onto my knees and my knees spread wide as I continued to rotate my mouth between several of the guys. A cock was pressed into my pussy and I pushed the other guys slightly so I could push my butt back against the cock plowing into me. He came fairly quickly and maybe that was what a typical gangbang is like with a lot of cumming into a slut and not always enough steady stimulation and variety to allow her to cum. That was what some of the fucks felt like.

I was next moved back to the bed where a guy was laying on his back. I didn't even ask what they wanted to do, I just straddled the guy and took him into my pussy. I reached to the side for a cock to occupy my mouth. I fucked the guys in my mouth and pussy, bouncing my hips on one and sliding my mouth back and forth on the other. I was getting close to an orgasm so I slipped a free hand to my clit and just start strumming it when I was pushed down against the man underneath me. This pulled the cock out of my mouth but before I could say anything, someone began pressing a cock into my asshole, again. With lube and cum already in my ass, this one went in fairly easily. The guys didn't function too well together but the erratic motion had a surprisingly arousing effect on me even if it didn't on them. The pressure in my holes felt amazing and my clit was being pressed into the pubic bone of one guy and the aggressive fucker, in my ass, was pressing the cock in my pussy at weird angles. I came, again.

At some point as I was rolling with my orgasm, the one in my ass climaxed, too. This momentarily gave the one in my pussy more freedom of movement and rolled us over so I was on my back. Now, he fucked me with a frenzy that felt on the edge of desperate, but it was effective enough for him to climax.

There seemed to be a steady rotation of guys now. Exiting the bedroom and entering the bedroom with always about four to six guys around me on the bed. I had completely lost track of how many men had fucked me or cum on me. I was surprised by the number of men who seemed to be happy to have me suck them, then stroke their cocks over my face or breasts.

I was moved over another guy on his back, but this time he wanted me to sit on him with my asshole. Once settled onto him fully in reverse cow-girl, another guy eased me back against him and he inserted into my pussy. Other guys then fed their cocks to my mouth or fondled and worked my nipples and clit. The heavy action yielded me another crashing orgasm and, again, they didn't stop or slow down through my it for recovery. They seemed bent on seeing how many times they could make me cum. And, it turned out to be a lot.

The cock in my ass was substantial, not huge but not small, and he seemed to be the constant in their plan. I found out later that he had already climaxed twice with me and was still hard because of a Viagra he took before arriving. The others fucked my pussy with him providing a tighter fit than I likely would have been after so much use in one night. This group had worked out their plan and stayed coordinated. The guys didn't leave the room once they climaxed as others had. These guys stayed to maximize the effect for each one. They were after the feeling of my body orgasming, my pussy going into spasms while they fucked and climaxed themselves.

I could only assume they had been satisfied because I saw several give high-fives as if they had just scored a touchdown or hit a home run. This group turned out to be the last, too. And, they were different in consideration. They each gave me a kiss on the lips and forehead, then finding the covers in the closet and covering my used body, turning out the lights on their way out.

They shut the door to a crack. I could hear voices in the other room. I glanced at the bedside table but remembered I had turned the clock to the wall so I wouldn't be distracted by the time. I heard voices, then a louder voice and more noise as the alcohol and remaining food were removed from the room. Whatever time it was, it was closing time for the hospitality suites.

I must have dozed, but not for long. Mr. Woodburn had still not come to bed. Then I thought he might not want to. I moved to the edge of the bed and stood up and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and was shocked. My hair was a mess and my face and body were covered in dried or drying cum. I raised a foot to the counter and sighed. My pussy was worse. Red and puffy, it was caked with cum, some still leaking out. I staggered to the shower and turned it on as hot as I could stand it and soaked the cum off it before I began washing it and my hair.

Feeling just a little bit better, I opened the shower door to find Mr. Woodburn holding a large towel out to me. I stepped onto the mat and allowed him to dry my body, noticing and appreciating the care and gentleness he used over my breasts and between my legs. He dropped it on the floor and wrapped me in another dry towel, then handing me one for my wet hair.

He took me in his arms and held me, not saying anything, just holding me.

In the other room, he pulled a bottle of wine he had put away. We sipped and talked while sitting on a couch facing the large window overlooking the late-night city. We sat plastered against each other. His arm and hands were comforting but not fondling. We talked about the night. He shared the comments the men made and expressed his personal astonishment at the activities of the evening. He found himself in the doorway to the bedroom frequently in concern, amazement, wonder, and gratification. There were times when the sounds caused him concern only to find explosive orgasms. There were times when he was amazed at what my body could consume in one act as when I had all three holes filled and others had masturbated over my body.

He asked me about my feelings and I sensed more than a little concern. I assured him I was also amazed at what I had done and had thoroughly enjoyed it. I was tired, very tired, and might be a bit sore in the morning. I rested my head on his shoulder and cuddled into the security of his embrace.

I softly offered with a giggle, "This was something I needed to do to prove my worthiness as your slut, Sir." I felt his head shift to look down at me. "I hope your slut was satisfactory in pleasing those men you sent to her." Referring to myself in the third person seemed to have an effect on him. There was one more fuck yet tonight.

12