All Comments on 'The Boss's Wife'

by callmejack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great read

I loved the slow Build up and the finish was hot!!!!

Keep it up

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
The point of the story is?

.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
I think the point is?

Don't work for a manipulative whore. When dealing with your boss always carry a recording device. With the sexual harassment suit and the divorce for infidelity the two men could get the whole company between them. And that is exactly what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He should win her over and make her his

He should fuck her so well that she can't live with him being in her every day. enough to where she wants him and no one else to live with her. Rich

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Fuck the Boss!

Usually, 'Fuck the boss!' is a disrespectful rant against administration (at least for male employees!). Not in this case, however. Our Hero, the Bull in this relationship, is (in what he recognizes as trouble) too attractive to the woman who is the real owner of the company at which he is working. Trouble, but very delicious trouble!

The tale is competently written and easy to follow. Essentially, it is a variation of the wish to be married to a beautiful nympho who owns a liquor store. Nothing not to like (except the future where deep-shit is guaranteed to be heaped upon the Hero's head!)

4*

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I have read the first five chapters.

I hope the author returns to write more about the Boss's (Good grammar!) Wife. 25 total stars from me. So what is he going to do with all of this "insurance" video?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
nuts

She is nuts.

She tells him that he has become "indispensable" to the business which she owns, then repeatedly threatens to fire him.

Willingly destroy or damage her livelihood for some sex?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

A different kind of company whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous