All Comments on 'The Boss's Wife'

by angel_69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
Angelica meets her soul mate

Well, Angelica, it seems as if you have found your soul mate, at least a kindred spirit, who discovered herself, as you did years earlier, after going through years of a sick marriage.

I have read all your stories, and the intensity of this one surpasses that of most of the other ones, maybe the original one with John leading to the greatest release, of course. All of Heather's pent-up frustration and your need and desire to help her in the moment developed into many hours (it sounds) of nonstop gratification for both of you.

I can see this relationship lasting a lifetime, but as you have said in your other stories, we savor the moment for what it is--and let what happens happen.

Just keep writing. I have truly become a fan of yours.

S.F.

bryanforbryanforover 13 years ago
A Truly Beautiful Story

Once again, you have been able to trigger some buried emotions within my heart, enabling me to feel and visualise a gentle compassion between two women giving pleasure to each other. You have skilfully written eroticism into this Story, sexually arousing and pleasurable to your 'reader'. My thanks to you and looking forward to many more of your Stories.

jules39jules39about 12 years ago
Heather and Angelica

Your story, while being very sexy and well thought out, what I found very annoying was the way you wrote it. Exept for the last few lines, your whole story is written in the first and second person. You are the principal describer, so to speak. There are no sentences with punctuation and conversation between the two of you. There is no "I said" or "she said", it's all you talking about the whole escapade.

To me this is lazy writing. If you are going to describe an intense love affair between two lesbians, then write it more descriptively, bring in some juice and jism

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
minor error

I heard a strangled cry that I recognized as my own, animal-like and savage. Acting of it's own will, my back arched violently against my husbands chest as she delved between those folds.

I'm assuming that HUSBAND was supposed to be LOVE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trousers? ; when she'd shaved herself bald in the shower?

I smiled, showing my appreciation. Then she dived on me, she kissed me deeply, she worked her way down my body, down my trousers and inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really liked the story and the 2 women

but I was hoping to "see" what happened with them. Wanted to see Heather stand up to Bob and decimate him. Wanted to see Angelica step up to support Heather. I'm very sad to have lost them so quickly, I feel as though they're "my" soul mates and you've ripped my heart out because miss them. I love stories that go 20 - 50 pages in one chuck (detest 2 page pieces) and was hoping that their story went that way.

I was puzzled that these 40 y/o women would engage in extremely intense bouts of sex, sound as though they'd been just short of flat on their ass knocked out, then the next sentence start another round as though they just woke up, had replenished their energy and body fluids. It seemed to happen 4 or 5 times and threw me a bit. Don't get me wrong; I absolutely loved the details, the action, the touching, the sharing, the taking, etc... but there was too much. There should have but short breaks, naps, eating, drinking.

Are these 2 lovely women in any of your other stories? You imply that there's more to tell!

My highest regards for your story telling and many thinks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

All over the place. Sometimes doesn't make.sense.

Pushing up on your husbands chest????

Hand running down trousers when both had been naked for a while.

Seems to have been written in stages

Maybe get a.proof reader

wanderer63wanderer63almost 5 years ago
Saw lust and hate

The lust between the two women was palpable. Both reveled in the seduction of sex, or at least same sex. They both seemed to have a hatred towards men, the boss was the bad guy, with not much but platitudes thrown against him. The story was erotic as hell, no doubt about it, giving it 5 stars.

Your bio states your a psychiatrist, I am glad your not practicing anymore.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
How erotic is that

What a wonderful story, so erotic, the sexual feelings between the two women produced so much electricity that they could have been electrocuted. The chemistry, the lust, I wish someone like Heather would knock on my door, sadly I have never had a woman like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous