The Boss's Wife

Story Info
Policewoman enjoys her boss's pregnant wife.
1.9k words
4.27
40.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visioner
Visioner
18 Followers

Detective Sergeant Elizabeth Taylor was sat in her unmarked police car at just after midnight scrolling through her phone. Most cops hated nightshift but not Liz. She loved the city after dark and she preferred the people who inhabited it. She could sit for hours on a quiet night just people watching and sometimes if she was really lucky she would catch some young horny couple going at it in a car or an alley. The perks.

Her phone beeped. It was a message from Rachel.

Busy?

Liz and Rachel had been sleeping together for about 3 months. It was the best sex Liz had had for as long as she could remember. It wasn’t just that Rachel was an amazing lover, but also the danger. Rachel was married to Liz’s boss and 7 months pregnant by him. She’d always liked to take risks but this was pushing it even for her.

No, quiet night. Can’t sleep?

Rachel’s husband and Liz’s boss Detective Inspector Tom Playford was in Manchester on a course and wouldn’t be home for 3 days. Liz was planning on inviting Rachel over to hers tomorrow night to take full advantage.

Could easily sleep. Don’t want to. Come fuck me.

Liz smiled. She loved how forward Rachel had become. She had been a little shy at first but that was no longer the case. Liz had made the first move, initiated the affair and Rachel had been unsure, a little hesitant. Now though, there was no shyness.

Aargh I’ve no time. I only get half hour break and it would take me 20 minutes to get to you. Tomorrow??

Truth is Liz could have gone. There was nothing stopping her really. But she enjoyed making Rachel wait. She had seen what that did to her lover and she liked it. Rachel would get frustrated, a little stroppy and it would make the sex better. A pissed off Rachel was a dirty Rachel and a dirty Rachel was the Rachel that Liz craved.

Your loss bitch! I MIGHT feel like it tomorrow but then again I might not!

Liz laughed out loud. She wasn’t worried. Of course Rachel would feel like it tomorrow. She always felt like it. That’s why they were such a good fit. Liz always felt like it too. She felt like it now to be honest and she wasn’t entirely sure she could go the whole night now without some kind of relief. 6 hours until her shift ended.

Another message came through. Rachel again. Not a text this time though. A picture message. Rachel was stood in front of a mirror, her phone held waist level. Her head was lowered slightly but her eyes were looking up staring straight into the camera. She was wearing a pair of knickers and a white sleeveless t shirt, her pregnant belly swollen beneath it. Her full breasts were pushed up and her dark nipples were clearly visible through the flimsy material. Her hair was messy and hung loosely around her perfect face. Her phone beeped again.

You sure?

Liz stared at the photo. She had 2 choices. Close her eyes and slide her hand inside her pants or give in and go see her lover. She put her phone down and started the car...

She didn’t knock. There was no need, it wouldn’t be locked. Rachel knew that Liz would come. From the outside it would appear that Liz was in control here. The dominant one. But that wasn’t strictly true. Rachel would play the submissive role, the younger more naive woman. But the control largely lay with her. Liz couldn’t get enough of her. The younger, pregnant, forbidden fruit. Liz liked to think she just had to click her fingers but in reality it was Rachel that initiated the ‘click’.

Liz walked into the bedroom. Rachel was there. Where else was she going to be? She was dressed the same as in the picture she had sent. Now though, instead of standing in front of the mirror she was laid down, her shoulders and head propped up on pillows. She had her right hand inside her knickers while her left arm was stretched out across the bed. Rachel spoke first.

“You came” she whispered. “Could you not wait after all?”

Liz walked towards her, their eyes locked onto each other. She was in control, she thought. Look what Rachel had become for her. The shy policeman’s wife was now her little lesbian fuck slut. She needed her. They needed each other.

“Of course I could wait but you looked so sad I didn’t want you to be alone” she lied. There was no way she could have waited.

Liz crawled up onto the bed and worked her way up to her slut. Rachel pulled her knickers to the side revealing her beautiful wet lips. She had been teasing her clit waiting for her friend and was ready for her. Liz pressed her mouth firmly onto Rachel’s pussy and pushed her tongue against her clit. The younger woman cried out in pleasure and ran her hand through Liz’s hair, inviting the tongue fucking even more.

Liz didn’t need the invite. She loved every second of this. She gently sucked on the pulsing clitoris as her hands slowly moved up over Rachel’s body, up under her t shirt and over her pregnant belly until she found her firm tits. Her nipples were stiff and large and sensitive to the touch. 2 hands now pushed down on Liz’s head burying her face into Rachel’s mound. The moans were louder now, more breathy, her body aching to be used.

“Do I taste good baby?” Rachel asked. She knew the answer of course but she loved to talk during sex and she wanted to hear Liz tell her. After a few seconds Liz moved up the bed and they kissed passionately, tongues exploring wildly.

“You taste amazing” Liz told her. “Sweetest pussy I’ve ever eaten”. And she was being honest. She could eat this girl out all day. But this wasn’t about that. It was just about a good hard fuck. She’d worry about that another time.

Liz stood up and undressed. Quickly. Threw her clothes into a pile on the floor and climbed back onto her lover. Her mouth found Rachel’s nipples and she sucked on them greedily, left nipple for a few seconds, then to the right. Back and forth. Unsurprisingly she was lactating slightly. Such a fucking turn on. She moved a hand down between Rachel’s legs and pushed a finger easily inside her. Her hips pushed forward willing to be fucked.

“Fuck me faster!” Rachel demanded. Her voice louder now than before. Liz responded accordingly, her finger penetrating the wet hole with increased pace. The palm of her hand banged into the swollen clit with each thrust. Liz knelt over her lover's body, all her efforts concentrated on finger fucking. Rachel grabbed her own breasts, working her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She can feel herself getting closer to climax.

“Don’t stop. Don’t stop!” She cries. The unmistakeable shudder in her body on the verge of orgasm. “Shit. I’m going to cum!” She screams.

Liz buries 2 fingers deep inside and it’s all that Rachel can take. Her whole body convulses as she explodes her cum all over the older woman’s naked flesh. She has to grab onto the bed to stop herself from rolling off it. Liz grabs hold of her, juices dripping down off her body onto the bed. She bends down to kiss her, the orgasm subsiding as they embrace. After a minute or so Rachel speaks.

“Sit on my face baby.” She says. “I need to taste you now.” Liz positioned herself over Rachel’s face and lowered her pussy down over her mouth. Slowly she moves back and forward, grinding her slit against the eager tongue below her. She grabs the headboard. Rachel’s hands grab her large breasts, her clit fully in her willing lover's mouth.

“You like eating my pussy don’t you slut?” Liz says. “Sending me photos to get in my knickers. Dirty fucking bitch!” Rachel tries to reply but Liz forces her soaking hole down hard over her mouth. She groans as she feels the tongue push deep inside her gash. She arches her back and lets out a long moan. Fuck, this girl can eat pussy!

Slowly Liz climbs off and the 2 women kiss. Liz can smell herself on Rachel’s mouth. She can taste her sweet juices. They pull apart and Liz grabs the headboard again, pushing her arse up in the air expectantly. Rachel positions herself behind and gently tugs on Liz’s hair as 2 fingers find her soaking slit. They push effortlessly inside her as far they will go. Liz gasps at the sensation, her body begging to be used.

“Make me cum! Make me cum like the nasty slut you are!” She pushes back onto Rachel’s hand, forcing the fingers hard up inside her. Rachel responds and drives into her pussy as hard as she dares, the two fingers curled down slightly to massage the g spot with each entry.

“Is your little pregnant slut getting you off is she? You like being fucked by a cheating married whore don’t you? Using me to get you off when my husband's away!” Rachel knows it’s exactly what Liz wants to hear. She loves it that that’s how she feels. How they both feel. Such a turn on for both of them.

Liz’s moans are louder now. She knows she’s close. They both know she’s close. Rachel keeps the fingers buried deep and works the g spot. She knows Liz’s pussy so well, knows exactly where to go, where to touch. She pulls her hair back firmly. Just rough enough to make it enjoyable. The sensation is incredible. Liz has to bite down on her forearm to stop herself from screaming the place down. Her body trembles and her knees struggle to support her weight. She lets out a long throaty cry as she climaxes. The orgasm flashes through her body and she falls into a heap on the bed, completely satisfied.

She rolls onto her back and slowly regains her composure. Rachel is softly kissing her breasts and running her hand slowly through her hair. They lie there next to each other, completely still for what feels like minutes. Liz stands up and begins to dress, trying to regain composure before heading back to finish her shift. She smiles at Rachel who smiles back. They kiss again before Liz heads for the door.

“So, tomorrow still good for you?” She asks, knowing fine well it would be. Rachel grins.

“Yeah, I can probably fit you in.”

Liz headed out back to the car, ready to go back to work. She loved being in control. Loved having such a treat at her beckon call. But could she give her up? If this had to end could she walk away from her lover? She wasn’t sure she could. Thankfully, she had no intention of finding out.

Rachel lay on her bed alone. Content. Her hands slowly caressing her baby filled belly. She heard the front door close and a car drive away. She loved being in control. Loved having such a treat at her beckon call. But could she give her up? If this had to end could she walk away from her lover? She wasn’t sure she could. Thankfully, she had no intention of finding out.

Visioner
Visioner
18 Followers