All Comments on 'The Boss's Wife Does Her Part'

by RogerDart

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sorry got bored in the opening.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Can a woman humble herself any more than this whore? 1*!!!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Well written, and enjoyable. It could have used a little more sturm und drang, but it's good as is. Five stars. ~~JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clever premise.

Don't understand why Clement didn't ask to see -- at the very least -- her breasts. Even if he didn't play with them, he could have haf her wrap them around his cock for a while.

Could have used some preliminaries to sucking his cock. Some hand action. Getting to know how it reacted to pleasure.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband is a crew chief for a paving company. Every so often he hires a new guy and if he thinks I might like them, he will send him to our house to pick up something he forgot. When they get here I am usually dressed in something very sexy. Some guys begin to flirt right away. Others tend to respect that I am the boss' wife. In those instances, I make a quick call to my husband and put him on speaker. I then ask him if he minds if I keep his employee for the rest of the afternoon. He tells me yes and tells them to have fun. I love bing the bosses wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Based on tags and scores, not one story worth reading today. Why does this category attract all the shit writers? 1* for each one of them posted today.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Fucking A dude that was such a horribly written story.

Did your boyfriend have your head meet a LouisVille slugger before you wrote this?

It was fucking dumb right out of the gate. The dialogue was pathetic, the set up? Just a by the numbers shit show like so many others you kids try and pass off as good.

And no that ridiculous anon below is NOT a bosses wife, its another gay dude getting his rocks off pretending to be a slutty woman.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Husband loves using his wife!

3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody got the idea! They have done this before! And maybe he got to fuck a secretary, or better yet, one of those high-level programmers is female, and the Boss is still banging her regularly. Is it quid-pro-quo? Maybe they have always been doing this, and I would not call it an open marriage, because they talk about what they want to do before they do it, they are both present when they do it, and they both have to be in full agreement when they do it. I think all your so-called commenters missed your suddellty. Did anyone notice, he fucked her right after Clem left. You can bet he would have her again, if Clemson had fucked her first. He's a voyeur, and the wife is a nympho, so what? They pick their victims carefully, and Clemmy-boy might think he is a stud, but they are actually controlling the play. Right?, RogerDart? Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, dirty but fun and different.

RogerDartRogerDart11 months agoAuthor

I am replying to the year-old comment from Anonymous, which asserts, "They have done this before!", and later asks me, the author, whether I agree with his/her analysis.

Answer: I don't know.

But how can I say that? After all, I wrote the thing, so shouldn't I know the answer?

Not necessarily. Some writers consciously plan the back story; I generally don't. I just write the story, and leave it to the reader to interpret it. So which turns you on more, thinking they're old hands at this, and have everything under control? Or thinking that they did plan to do it, but this is their first time, and they're kind of nervous? You choose.

One thing I'm pretty sure of: they may not have done it before, but they definitely will do it again.

Oh, by the way, I wrote a variant version of this story. Or actually, I wrote the other version first, and Literotica turned it down: said that readers have said they don't want the stories on this site to address controversial issues.

What controversy? In the original, Clement is a Black man, and Roger asks him whether anybody at the company has discriminated against him; even utters the dreaded phrase "Black Lives Matter."

I have no complaint about their choice: it's their site. I was happy to edit it accordingly, producing what you see here. I even changed the title: the name of the original was "Cuckold Lives Also Matter."

The original version is available on a site of my own, in case you're curious. (Does it turn you on less, or more?) You can find it here:

https://sites.google.com/view/roger-dart-site/cuckold-lives

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Yet another story about a cuck bitch you need to learn a man will not share

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous