The Boston Pee Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers

"Are you ready? Here it comes, don't spill any," pleaded my sister.

Just then, Lexi let loose and began filling Jordan's mouth. In no time, Jordan tapped Lexi's leg, pulled her mouth away and swallowed, while wincing before locking back on for her second dose. Her mouth filled up very quickly once again. After another tap, Jordan pulled back and swallowed.

After ingesting her second mouthful of Lexi's pee, Jordan shook her head, "I can't do it. I'm so bloated from the alcohol. You guys are going to have to finish her."

With Lexi's head leaning back into the front seat area, she yelled, "Well somebody needs to do it. I'm not near done!"

Reygan and Jordan looked at each other before Jordan offered, "It really isn't that bad."

They switched seats before Reygan reluctantly placed her mouth around Lexi's vaginal opening and Jordan told Lexi, "She's ready."

When the stream continued, Reygan immediately began tapping Lexi's thigh until she pinched off her flow once again. Reygan's mouth was only about half full and after she swallowed the liquid, she turned to me, "I can't do it. Brittni, you are going to have to finish her. You can do it. You are sisters...family...it shouldn't be that hard."

I didn't know what to think but I knew we needed to finish this. My sister was in dire need and all this switching back and forth began to annoy me. How bad could it be?

Reygan hopped over me as our musical chairs continued. I was now sitting back in the middle with my own drunk sister's pussy staring me in the face. The two girls to my sides were holding her legs steady as Elise continued balancing Lexi's top half of her torso while it dangled over the seats. Using my thumbs I spread her labia and clamped my wide open mouth inside and around her spread opened pussy.

Lexi started peeing again, filling my mouth with that echoing, "Whoooooooooup," sound.

I swallowed the first batch and even though it was slightly acidic, it was mostly like drinking extremely warm water. After giving the signal, my sister let loose again and finally hit that threshold where relief was setting in as she cried out, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I swallowed a second mouthful and then a third and finally a fourth. Not missing a drop, Lexi grunted and another little squirt was added to my mouth. I pulled off and swallowed it down.

Jordan giggled, "Wow, I'm impressed."

I smiled, then used my tongue like I was Lexi's own personal tissue and licked the remaining residue off her lips to her thanking us, "Oh my god. Thank you guys so much. You are the best. I would have never made it. I was going to bust and mess this car up."

Elise pulled on Lexi and her legs flopped back down onto the front seat before she requested, "Could one of you girls hand me my panties?"

We sat there in traffic another 45 minutes before we got going. By that time we were all about to pee our pants but thankfully it never got to that point where we had to "help" each other out. We were exhausted and slept great that night. The next day, the wedding went off without a hitch and during the reception, you will never believe what happened but that is for another story.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers
12