• Authors
  • LoveToSniffPanties

LoveToSniffPanties

Polite, Respectful Gentleman with Professional job. Loves women’s panties. Non-Smoker, Light/Occasional Drinker. Drug Free.

I would say I am a panty sniffer lover. I thoroughly enjoy receiving a pair of women’s dirty used panties! I visually inspect the panties with my eyes..enjoying the white crusted cum, butthole mark and looking for strands of pussy hair caught in the crotch. Then I slowly inhale the many aromas of the panty throughout the fabric of this panty toy. I will even lick and suck the crotch after I have used the panties for pleasure numerous times!
Panties come in many styles, colors, and fabrics. My choice of panty is the bikini panty because of the sexy shape and big cotton crotch. Cotton is a great absorber and hold all the precious juices and flavorings of the women’s vagina.
Seeing panties on a women is such a turn on! The sight of women in their panties is so visually stimulating. I have bought/received over a 100 pair of Women’s used dirty panties for my sniffing pleasure. I love the smell of women’s used dirty panties! Smelling a women’s used panties is very intimate and is the closest thing to a women’s vagina without actually having her vagina in person. Panties can smell quite different depending on what the women eats, how long she wears the same pair, if she gets a little pee on them, at what point she is in her cycle, and so on. The smell is so exhilarating and intoxicating! A great pair of women’s used panties can literally make me cum without even touching myself!!
My perfect panty is a pair of bikini panty with cotton crotch. The women will wear the panty for 2-3 days. She will play/masturbate in the panty at least 1 time a day, more if she prefers! I want the crotch coated in her juices! I like the back of the panty to rub against her asshole and have the sweat in that region be soaked into the cotton back crotch. Right before taking the panty off I would love for the women to shove the panties into her pussy and have an orgasm. Then pull them out and wrap them in wax paper and use a wax paper baggie to keep all the scents and moisture locked into the panty!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
71% Vanilla
66% Submissive
60% Switch
53% Voyeur
45% Experimentalist
43% Rope bunny
39% Dominant
36% Brat
35% Rigger
34% Primal (Prey)
29% Slave
22% Primal (Hunter)
21% Exhibitionist
20% Pet
16% Brat tamer
15% Owner
13% Master/Mistress
7% Non-monogamist
6% Daddy/Mommy
2% Degrader
1% Sadist
0% Ageplayer
0% Degradee
0% Boy/Girl
0% Masochist

Location

United States

Gender

Male

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
4Followers
5Following
3My Favorites
13My Comments

More About Me

Age

49

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Walks, Yardwork, Research

Fetishes

Panty Sniffing, Ass Licking/riming, Want To Try To Be Peed On, Drinking Women’s Breast Milk, Toe Sucking