The Bottle and the Bi-Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want me to cum?" Ethan asked aloud, not to anyone in particular.

Gabriella released him. "Wherever you want."

Ethan looked up to Ryan. "You want her ass?"

The thrusting stopped and Gabriella's opened her mouth to speak, but she didn't say anything. Ryan smiled as he spoke. "I'm thinking what you're thinking, aren't I?"

"I have a feeling you are."

"Do I get any say in this?" Gabriella asked, suddenly aware of the tingle between her legs. Number three was already approaching.

"Of course. Do you have any objections?" Ethan asked.

Gabriella bit her lip, hesitating only for a moment. She was desperate for the sex to continue, and the thought of being penetrated in both holes at the same time sounded like one hell of a ride.

"Get your ass down here," she said, giving Ethan a wink before sitting up.

Ethan took her spot, laying flat on his back along the futon. Gabriella crawled on top of him, taking a generous amount of time to lube his shaft with her tongue before coming up to his eyes, straddling his hips, the tip of his cock aimed directly at her center.

She slid onto him, his length pushing a moan from her lips as she impaled herself. Her first instinct was to lift herself up again when she met his base, to ride him and fuck him until she came all over his shaft. She remained still, however, Ryan's hand gripping her left hip while the other guided his cock to the only hole they'd left untouched.

"Are you ready?" he asked, nervous he might hurt her.

"Beyond," she replied, certain he'd still be covered in the juices her body eagerly provided. He'd have no problem sliding in. The question was whether she was prepared for such a wild combination of pleasure all at once. She didn't have to wait long for an answer.

Anal sex was something Ryan was intimately familiar with, though he'd never practiced on a girl before. Still, he knew it was more or less the same, and proceeded with confidence. He pushed gently inside, listening as Gabriella gasped once more, this time with a hint of pain in her voice. He pressed on, guiding himself slowly and smoothly, knowing that the pain would soon and pleasure would take its place.

Gabriella relaxed her body, taking Ryan deeper and deeper until both men filled her. It was a sensation unlike any other, and she knew there was no way she was going to let either of them stop until she came at least once more.

"I'm okay," she breathed, the tension in her voice giving way to bliss. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to need you both to fuck me like your lives depend on it."

"Wish granted," answered Ethan, taking hold of her slim waist and holding her steady above him as he began to thrust up into her. Gabriella would have commented on the impressive amount of energy left in him were it not for moans he was pounding from her lips with every thrust.

Not to be outdone, Ryan took a firm grip on Gabriella's hips, thrusting slower than his roommate but driving hard and deep for maximum satisfaction. The room quickly filled with a menagerie of moans and squeals, most of which were coming from Gabriella as they worshiped her body with their own. The only spoken words were expletives, usually to express approval, as the three friends continued to fuck each other on that cheap college futon. Sweat dripped from their bodies as skin pressed against skin, the heat of there actions fueling their lust like gasoline.

"I think this might be my new favorite snack," Ryan said, finally breaking the unspoken rule of silence.

"What's that?" Ethan asked, his grip on Gabriella's waist struggling to remain firm as she trembled between them.

"A Gabriella sandwich," Ryan joked.

Gabriella giggled seductively, her smile disappearing only with the loud smack of Ryan's palm against her ass. It wasn't quiet, and Ryan knew he'd left a mark that would stay red even on her tan skin.

"Someone's getting naughty back there!" came her response. "Do it again, harder this time!"

Ryan obeyed, giving her other cheek a firm smack, never ceasing to drive his cock steadily into her tight little ass. Gabriella squealed, arching her back upward, which both boys took advantage of. Ryan reached around with his free hand, taking her left breast in his palm and giving it a squeeze while holding her back. Gabriella responded by reaching above, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck for support as they continued to fuck. Her eyes were closed as Ethan leaned forward, catching her by pleasant surprise as he took her nipple into his mouth.

A minute passed, then two. Three minutes later, Gabriella was once again on the brink of orgasm, the two men inside her bringing her back to the shores of ecstasy. She wasn't alone either, as Ethan, who'd been giving her nipple a steady teasing, was apparently close behind.

"Can I cum inside you?" he asked, suddenly aware he'd never asked Gabriella about birth control.

As he took her nipple back into his mouth, Gabriella sighed with pleasure. "You can do whatever the fuck you want with me. That goes for both of you."

"Wish granted," answered Ryan, thrusting harder and faster into Gabriella's ass as though he'd needed permission.

Gabriella shrieked, this time in bliss rather than pain, and she felt her body begin to convulse with orgasm. "Oh yes! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

She didn't specify to whom she was speaking but neither Ethan nor Ryan were going to disobey. Ryan pounded harder, nearly exhausting himself, but it was Ethan who was first to the finish line this round. His balls tightened as his shaft filled with cum, and with only a few extra strokes his muscles began to pump the warmth inside his friend.

Gabriella heard the grunt beneath her, and felt the nails digging into her waist, but it was the throbbing against her walls that told the truth of what was happening. Whatever Ethan had left to give, he was now gifting it to her, pounding hard and deep and holding tight onto her body as he filled her.

He never stopped pounding, the evidence of their combined orgasm covering his shaft and dampening his balls as he carried out his mission. Gabriella's body simply couldn't contain him, but she didn't mind the mess she knew awaited her when she finally climbed off. But that would have to wait, because even as Ethan finally came to a panting halt, Ryan was still making his presence known.

Ryan, however, wasn't far behind. The sound of their climax was music to his ears, and he could only imagine the load Ethan just delivered to the girl between them. He was somewhat envious of Gabriella in that moment, but he had a feeling there'd be another time to get his dessert from Ethan. These thoughts were only a momentary distraction. While Ethan was content to fill Gabriella with himself, Ryan decided it best to pull out. When the threshold was finally crossed, he gently backed out of her, ignoring the gasp she made as he stroked himself from above. He'd pulled out just in time, the first of many ropes flying from his cock just as he made his exit.

It wasn't nearly as impressive as before, when her breasts were covered in his seed, but the warmth between Gabriella's shoulder blades spoke volumes to Ryan's arousal. It brought a smile to her face, and she turned to look into Ryan's eyes, biting her lip one last time as his semen continued to stain her back and bum.

"That's quite impressive for someone who's not attracted to girls."

"It's been one hell of a revealing ride. Sorry I keep making a mess of you," he said, finally able to breath.

"Don't worry, I think a group shower is pretty much guaranteed at this point," the girl answered.

"Good idea," said Ethan. "We'll want to save water, after all." The other's laughed, but only for a moment. Exhaustion finally overcame Ryan, and he fell back into his seat at the end of the couch, his manhood still throbbing as a pearly bead formed at the tip. He showed no signs of going soft. Gabriella, still trembling on top of Ethan, collapsed onto his chest and began to pant. She stayed there for well over a minute before finally lifting her head to bring Ethan in to long, passionate kiss. He deserved at least that much for the way he'd made her feel tonight. They all did.

"So," Ryan finally said, the first to truly recover. "Are you feeling okay about what just happened, Ethan? I understand if you have any regrets."

Ethan shook his head. "No regrets at all. As for how I feel, I'm not sure. I can at least say I tried it though, can't I?"

Ryan nodded. "Well, if you ever feel the urge to experiment again..."

"I'll be coming to you, don't worry."

"You better invite me," Gabriella said between them, finally sitting up and noting the soreness that was growing in her core. It had been one hell of a workout.

"I think we can manage that." Ethan smiled at her, but Ryan noticed that his cock was still hard, and looking rather tasty. He leaned over to take it in his mouth, and Ethan didn't object.

"What do we do next?" he asked, looking back and forth from girl to guy.

"I say we let him finish cleaning you up, and then we jump in the shower and clean everything else," Gabriella suggested.

"Sounds good to me. And after that?"

"I'm sleeping here tonight. I don't feel like walking home. I'm not even sure I could."

"I can give you a ride if you need," Ryan said, finally coming up.

Gabriella smirked. "You already have. But no, I want to see what you boys do for breakfast."

"You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the futon," Ethan added.

"I'll sleep on the futon with you," Gabriella countered. "I think there's room for all of us."

"Indeed, there is," Ryan answered. "I sure hope Duncan knocks before he comes in for inspection."

"Fuck, I forgot about that," said Ethan. "Did we finish the wine?"

"Who cares," came the reply from Ryan. "I'll pour out what's left if need be. It's an acceptable price for a wonderful night."

"Okay boys, enough chatter. Let's go get wet and soapy," said Gabriella, already on her feet and bounding for the shower. The bounce in her cheeks made a compelling argument to follow, and the boys quickly joined her, forgetting about their pesky RA and feeling closer than any could have ever imagined.