The Boudoir Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled the studio monitor into the shooting area and sat at the keyboard. We were able to keep our distance since the monitor is large and the keyboard is wireless. I went through the shots, and Jennifer was impressed with the variety. I was calming down and looking forward to removing the chastity device.

She said, "I think you captured the look I was going for. Are you happy with the shots or are there any other angles you would still like to shoot?"

"I think these are good. I can't think of anything to add. I think we're done, unless you want something else", I answered.

"I think these are fine. I will go get changed now and put on my mask. Thanks for the great work". She said.

Jennifer went to get changed, while I cleaned up the studio. Putting away the equipment allowed my penis to relax and give my balls some relief. I thought about how men who wear chastity devices all the time, managed to deal with the constant erection attempts and tightness in their balls. I never realized how often I might get erections throughout my work until I wore this device.

Jennifer came out of the washroom fully dressed and masked. We went into the reception area to finish our transaction. I copied her photos to a USB key. I did not want to email them, to prevent them from being stolen if one of our email accounts gets hacked.

"How should I pay you? Credit card or etransfer?", she asked.

"Etransfer is better for me so I don't have to pay credit card fees", I answered.

"I am very happy with the photos. How much would you charge to come to my home for another session? The furniture and backgrounds in my home would help create more of a storytelling atmosphere. What do you think?" she asked.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea. The charge would be $1000 for a location session. When would you like to schedule the session?", I asked.

"How about tomorrow afternoon? My husband will be out, so it will be a nice surprise to add to this session. Are you avaialble"?

"Considering its the pandemic, I am available", I joked.

"Great, it's a date. Let's do 1:00 pm again", she said.

"Ok. I'll put it on my schedule. Now about the chastity device, can I get the key to unlock it now?" I asked.

"Oh... Since you're coming to my house tomorrow, and I will be alone there too, I don't feel safe letting you in my house without you wearing the chastity device. How about you wear it until after tomorrow's session, and then I can give you the key to take home and remove the device at your home?" she asked.

I was taken aback. I was concerned about being in the device all night. I wasn't sure that I could handle it considering the discomfort I had experienced during the photo shoot. On the other hand, I needed the money and the work. It was good work, Jennifer was attractive and fun and the work was creative.

"I am not sure I can stay in this device all night. I experienced some discomfort during the shoot.", I answered.

"Were you in pain or just discomfort? Why were you in discomfort? Did you try to get hard during the shoot because I turned you on?" she asked accusingly.

I was a little shocked at her question, but really shouldn't have been, since she had been softly playing the domme all along. While I did not want to be submissive, I felt ashamed.

I looked down and said softly, "yes I was a little turned on by how you looked during the shoot and how you posed. I am concerned that I won't be able to handle a night of the device."

"Why won't you be able to handle it? Are you going to look at my photos again after I leave and masterbate to them? Are you going to look at porn tonight and masterbate to that? Are you a weak man who has to masterbate every night?" she asked angrily.

"No! " I snapped at her.

"Don't use that tone with me! If you want to remove the device, I will give you the key now and you can remove it. Then we'll cancel tomorrow's session and I won't hire you again." she snapped back.

I realized that if I didn't want to lose a high paying client, then I better agree to her wishes as uncomfortable as they may be. I could put up with a little discomfort for one night in order to earn another $1000. What was my problem anyway! I was being childish and cutting off my nose to spite my face. One night of discomfort and no masterbation in order to earn a living. That can't be so bad.

I responded meekly, "I'm sorry I snapped at you. I don't want to cancel tomorrow's session. I will wear the device until after tomorrow's session."

"I'm not sure you are being sincere. If you want to still have tomorrow's session, then ask me nicely to keep you locked in your chastity device until I am willing to release you." she said sternly.

I was confused, torn and desperate. Part of me wanted to be done with her so I could masterbate since it had been at least four days since my last orgasm. The other part of me needed the work and the money. I also felt that I needed to be accepted by her, even though I had just met her. She seemed to have a hold on me. I decided to accept her conditions.

"Please keep me locked in the chastity device until after tomorrow's photo session." I said softly, accepting my fate. I suddenly felt relieved and good about myself.

"Ok", she said, "was that so hard? Now we can move forward with our professional relationship. I will see you tomorrow".

With that, she turned around and left the studio. I stood there, dumbfounded as to what just happened. I just finished a boudoir photo shoot, and was left locked in a chasity device with no possible release until tomorrow.

I guess I will have to learn to cope with this thing.

The story will continue hopefully.

12