Reluctant Loving Cuckoldress

Story Info
Hubby says she should take her pleasure, she agrees.
16.8k words
4.73
16.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Grace. Trent and I have been married for about 4 years, happily. Or at least I thought so.

We had met in school and fell in love. A whirlwind romance, and within a year we were married. Other than some heavy petting with others, Trent had been my first lover, and as far as I was concerned, would be my last.

One night we were making love when things took a turn I had never expected. He had gone down on me briefly to make sure I was good and lubricated, then entered me and begun stroking in and out of me as he kissed my boobs.

He felt good. Trent has a nice dick, as far as I know. I had fondled a couple before we got married, and he seemed to be about the same as others. He did not have a monster like I had seen in the few porn videos we had looked at, but I figured those guys were freaks, or the film had been faked somehow.

I was just beginning to build towards an orgasm when his breathing became labored and he groaned. I felt his dick flare inside me and felt the warmth of his semen filling me.

He apologized... again... as his member deflated and fell from within me. I know it bothered him as much as it bothered me that he had never, not once, been able to give me an orgasm with his dick.

I knew what I was missing... or at least I thought I did. I am no prude. I masturbated when he was not around, I had some toys. I could cum like that... I just figured it was normal for guys not to last long enough to finish the job.

When I returned from cleaning myself up that night, I was surprised to find him still awake. Normally by the time I got back after he nutted, he had dropped off to sleep. Sometimes if I was really worked up, I would lay next to him and finish myself off as quietly as I could so as not to wake him.

But that night he was awake, and looked nervous. I crawled back under the covers, anxious about this change in routine, and a little disappointed he was not only unable to make me cum, but now was managing to block me from doing it myself.

I tried to keep the irritation out of my voice, to remain pleasant. "So, what's up?"

He stammered, "We, uh... I mean... can we... can we talk?"

Now I was even more anxious. Trent was normally a pretty confident guy, not prone to stuttering or hesitation. I was concerned whether this was going to be "the talk." Was he leaving me? Had he found someone else?

I answered, "Of course. What's up?"

I was completely floored by what he said. I just sat there, quiet, trying to maintain my composure and keep my poker face while he stuttered and stammered for the next several minutes.

He explained that it really bothered him that he could not make me cum when making love. He continued, interspersing his talking points by repeating how much he loved me.

He told me I deserved better. It took him a long time to get it out, but he finally managed to get out, "You sh-should... cuckold me so you can... c-c-cum the way you deserve..."

I was confused. What did a bird have to do with me getting off? He used the word as a verb. "You're gonna have to help me here. What does cuckold mean?"

"L-l-letting a re-real... cough... a real man make love to you so you can have orgasms. You should lock me up and make me watch... you de-deserve better than me..."

I did not know whether to laugh, cry or scream. I kept it together. "You want me to fuck somebody else?? Do you think I'm a whore? Is this so you can fuck around?"

He told me he did not think I was a whore, far from it. He told me I was his queen, and I deserved to have what he could not give me. He added emphatically he did NOT want anyone else, and that is why I should lock him up.

"What do you mean lock you up? You mean tie you up? Lock you in a room?"

He shook his head. "Ch-chastity..."

He picked up his phone and showed me a website that had photos of several little penis shaped tubes with padlocks on them. Some were plastic, some clear, some black or pink, some were metallic. Some were more complex.

I never knew something like that existed. WTF?? "Why? Why would you want to do that??"

He explained it was partly to punish him for failing me. Partly to make sure I knew he was being faithful; so I could ensure he did not so much as masturbate. He stammered out that the biggest part of it was that he wanted me to be in charge in the bedroom. He wanted me to decide when or IF he got to cum at all. Whether he could even get hard.

This was all too much information. I had never even considered cheating on him. It had not occurred to me that he was jacking off, even though I did. Is that why he could not last with me? The whole chastity thing... controlling his dick... I have to admit I thought he was some kind of freak. But at the same time, the thought of that had my pussy moist. Now I really needed to get off.

I was so confused. I was hurt. I was angry. I was fucking turned on. I needed time.

"I am going to have to think about this. You have laid a lot of stuff on me all at once."

He said he understood. How long?

"When I say so... I have no idea."

We turned out the lights and lay down to sleep. After a few minutes laying there, hot and bothered, it occurred to me. If he was really so worried about my needs, if he wanted to be denied, I would test him.

I reached into my nightstand and retrieved my bullet vibe. I turned it on and placed it against my girl. I knew he could hear the hum of the vibrator, and he could hear my breathing becoming ragged.

I felt his hand as he began to caress my breasts. I used my off hand to slap his hand, hard. I struggled to keep my voice even.

"Don't touch me. And don't you fucking dare touch yourself. You want me to get off while you don't... prove it."

I kept working my pussy, eventually focusing on my clit. I could feel my orgasm building. I felt him shifting on the bed and could tell his dick was hard as a rock. This turned me on even more.

"Be still. Don't distract me."

My orgasm began to crash over me. It was such a relief not to have to be quiet. I screamed as I came, clutching at the sheets desperately with my off hand. Rather than a subdued release of pent up energy, I kept working my clit and my orgasms came in waves.

"Oh god! Oh, god! Oh fuckfuckfuckfuck! Yes!"

I woke up horny again in the middle of the night, and again got myself off. Again, I made him watch with no relief for his hard-on. I did the same thing in the morning.

I was still uncertain. I still was put off by the idea of "cuckolding" my husband. He had explained it was not cheating since he knew and encouraged it. Uh-huh.

But this new freedom to cum whenever I wanted with a "fuck you" attitude about his needs was incredibly empowering. Especially after several years of the opposite.

Late the next day something clicked. He had shown me a website about chastity devices he was obviously familiar with. With such detailed fantasies, he had to be looking at porn, right? I was not yet buying that all of this was strictly about seeing to my needs. My husband was apparently a pervert.

I strode into the living room where he sat watching television.

"Give me your phone." Calm, almost deadpan.

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Um... what?"

"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE."

He trembled a bit as he handed it over.

"Unlock it."

He did so. I sat in the recliner across from him and began to go through his phone. He got up to leave, but I pointed him back to his seat in case I had questions.

I tried not to let it show on my expression, but I was thrilled there were no texts to any women I did not know, no illicit emails or phone numbers. He was not cheating on me. If he was, he was too smart to leave evidence.

When I got to his photos and his browsing history, any idea that he was too smart to leave evidence evaporated. Hundreds of "dirty" photos and a long list of porn sites in his browser, some saved as favorites.

I glared at him and he seemed to shrink into the couch.

I am pretty tech savvy, and this obviously was going to take a lot of time to investigate and research. I copied all of his photos and history and sent them to myself.

I wanted to ask whether he had always been a disgusting little pervert or if it was only because I was not good enough. I was angry. But I also wanted to know more about his proclivities before I reacted. So I stuck to business. "I have your pics and browser history. Is there anything I am missing? Do not lie to me."

He directed me to a file folder with his favorite stories, saying that was likely the most important thing. I copied that also, then tossed his phone back at him.

"It will obviously take me a while to get through all of that. Do not bring it up until I say so. If I ask questions, answer only the question asked."

It did take me awhile. I spent a couple of weeks looking at the videos he had saved, the websites about cuckold and chastity lifestyles, and reading stories, lots of stories. I did ask him questions occasionally. He would answer, then try to discuss, and I would silence him. I was not ready for a deep conversation yet.

Most of the videos were five to twenty minutes, and were pretty cheesy. They normally were of a wimpy husband tied up while a guy with an impossibly large dick fucked "his wife."

"Is that what you want? It is obviously fake."

He answered hesitantly. "Yes and no. I fantasize about you actually having orgasms while I have to watch... but not that fake stuff. That is just what is available online, I guess."

I expanded my research beyond what he had looked at. I was amazed at how much of a lifestyle there was out there for cuckolding, swinging, male chastity. My research led me to something he had not explored... female led marriage. THAT really intrigued me. That actually excited me. It did not involve me dressing in leather and heels and being a dominatrix, which I considered comic. It just meant I would make the decisions, kind of reversing a normal dynamic.

After a lot of research, I still had doubt about what I should do. I happened to get a call from one of my friends, Candy. She wanted to meet for lunch to "catch up." This was fortuitous, as Candy was much more... experienced, than I am. She was single and... got around. I did not really want to spill all of my business out to her, but maybe I could get some perspective.

When we met for lunch, it soon became obvious that she had ulterior motives also. She began telling me all about a guy she had met who she was serious about. Something entirely new for her. She told me that Marvin reminded her a lot of Trent... she thought he was stable and would be a good provider, and he treated her like gold. She wanted my opinion.

I sighed, "Well, I may not be the best judge. Trent is not who I thought he was."

She became alarmed. "OMG, I'm sorry. Is he cheatin' on you?"

"No, no, nothing like that."

Before I could say more, she became angry, "That motherfucker better not be hittin' you!"

"NO! No, he would never..."

Now she just looked confused. My resolve to maintain our privacy faltered, and in a whisper, I let it all spill out. The premature ejaculations, the perverted fantasies about cuckolding, and chastity, and me being dominant in the bedroom. I was so embarrassed.

She waited patiently for me to finish. When I did finish, she waited a while longer. When I did not say anything else, her expression became slightly annoyed.

"Is that it??"

"Is that not enough???"

"Girl... they are ALL perverts. From what you're sayin'... he ain't asked you to piss on him, or shit on him, or to lick his asshole... or pull a train with all his friends... hell, he ain't even asked you to suck his dick!"

I know I looked aghast. People did that stuff?? I did not even know what pulling a train meant, but I could imagine it wasn't good.

She continued, "You would not believe some of the freaky shit guys have asked me to do. I agree the chastity thing and cuckolding thing is freaky... but it sounds like he feels like crap cuz he can't make you nut, and probably has a complex or somethin' over it. So he's willing to do anything to see you get off..."

I sat there stunned. I thought I had married a real weirdo. She acted like it was nothing.

Candy waited patiently, then waived the waiter over. "We are gonna need a couple of stiff drinks. None of that watered down shit. Take care of us and I will take care of you."

After what I had just heard, I hoped she was talking about a good tip.

After a couple of those good drinks and into the third, and we were giggling like school girls talking about some of the crazy things Candy had done, and about the perverse stuff she had been asked to do but refused.

By the time we finished and called an Uber, I had a little better perspective. I still had a lot of mixed feelings, and the anger would come back at times. But divorce was no longer my go-to response.

We had also, with the help of alcohol, come up with a plan.

First, we were going to have a double date with Trent and me, and Candy and her new beau so I could evaluate him.

Second, Candy was going to set me up on dates with some of the guys she liked. If I shared time with one I liked and trusted, Trent would get his wish. But on my terms.

In my stupor, after all the sex talk, when I got home I stumbled straight to the bedroom and got myself off. Trent stood there with a tent in his pants in amazement. When I had finished, he asked what the hell had gotten into me.

"Ish nun yer fuckin' biznesh... YET..." I giggled for awhile then passed out.

The next morning, after consuming half a pot of coffee, I politely asked Trent to drive me to collect my car. As we drove, I told him when we got home, we needed to talk. He asked a couple of questions, but I just held up my hand to signal I was not answering.

Back home, I sat across from him at the dining room table, both of us sipping coffee.

I don't want to say I was cold. But I certainly was not amorous either. I suppose business like in a friendly meeting.

I honestly and openly told him about my conversation with Candy. I told him what I told her, and how she had come to his defense after a fashion.

He seemed comforted that Candy had explained things from another perspective, but he was mortified I had told one of my friends about his poor performance and his proclivities.

"Well, suck it up. I needed someone to talk to. And she has talked me into giving you the benefit of the doubt. You should be happy about that."

He had gone pale. "Will she tell everyone else? Ww-what is the plan?"

I shrugged regarding whether she would tell others, as if I did not care. Inwardly, I was thinking I would have to call her and make sure she didn't; but I was not going to tell him that. Let him wonder who knew when we all got together.

"The plan, for the moment, is that Candy is going to set me up on some dates so I can see if I want to fuck 'a real man' as you put it."

I let that sink in for a moment. He looked down in shame, but I noticed he also got an erection. I was not really trying to be cruel. But I was still a little pissed that we were even having this conversation.

"I am not just going to fuck anybody. If I do not hit it off with any of these dates, it simply is not going to happen."

He stammered, "Will I be involved?"

I shook my head. "With the dates? Absolutely not. If I find someone I want to sleep with? You're damn right you will be. But on my terms."

He seemed to consider asking more questions, but in the end simply nodded.

I sipped my coffee. "I want you to research and provide me with a half a dozen choices for chastity devices. Do not waste my time with any of the cheap plastic crap. They need to be the most secure you can find. If you give me something you can get out of, or that you can still get yourself off in, you will regret it."

"How... um... how much will I be locked up?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know. Right now I don't really care whether you jack your little pecker off or not. But you are NOT going to be sitting around jacking off while I am on these dates. You need to understand... I am not looking forward to dating. I am supposed to have a husband who takes care of me so I do not have to put up with dating bullshit anymore. So you will at least wear it while I am on dates."

Candy set me up on a date for the following Friday.

I had done some research on chastity devices myself and learned quite a bit from reading stories Trent had given me, and a few others I found on my own. So I chose what I believed would be the most secure option he gave me. It was made of steel and had an attached belt which would fasten behind his back. Sure, he could cut his way out. But he could NOT slip out of it and claim it fell off or manage to put it back on. In addition, he had selected a device with a 3-inch tube. I changed the option to a 1-1/2 inch tube. Even a partial erection would be impossible. He would be locked down in his flaccid length, no matter how turgid he got within the cage. I special ordered the device.

The next Friday, I made him lock himself up, then placed the key on a necklace I wore. If anyone asked, I told them exactly what the key was for.

I had my date pick me up at the house. He was nice... but not nice enough to give myself to. Candy was not going to send me out with any assholes... but I was picky.

When John dropped me off at home six hours later, I went straight to the bedroom, where I found Trent in bed. I stripped, horny as hell. Just because I decided John was not the one did not mean I had not thought about it.

I got my vibe and used it to manipulate my hot, soaked sex until I came with a desperate scream. Then again. And again.

Trent lay next to me, watching me fuck my hips upwards, smelling the scent of my arousal and listening to my orgasmic cries. He was thrusting his hips, touching his cage, and his breathing was ragged.

When I was finished, I regarded his desperation. I thought, "he asked for this" and rolled over to sleep, spent. Fuck him. Or not.

The next morning I unlocked him. I did not care if he masturbated. Hell, I was, right? But I was not having sex with him either. It was not out of malice. He was the one who said I deserved to cum when someone made love to me. I had masturbated for years now while he got to use me for a human fuck toy. So we could just both take care of ourselves.

I know I am sounding like a cruel, vindictive bitch. It really was not like that. Aside from bed, Trent was, and is, a wonderful husband. He treats me great, and we love each other. I felt guilty about not having intercourse with him. But after what he had said, it felt ridiculous to do so.

What surprised me was that after the third date, repeating the same process of failed date, my masturbation and his denial, HE asked to change things.

The next morning as I went to place my key into his lock, he placed his hand over the padlock, blocking the key.

I looked at him like he was crazy. I was amazed at his words.

"I don't deserve to cum until you get to cum... the right way..."

I was taken aback. I knew what I said next would make him fold like a cheap lawn chair.

"Are you sure about that? We have no idea how long it will be... because I am not just going to fuck anybody, and I am not going to give in to somebody just to give you relief. It could be weeks... or months... or never."

He shuddered. But then he nodded.

"You had better be damned sure. Because if you ask for this, it won't matter if you change your mind, it won't matter how much you beg. And I need to hear you say it."

He took in a deep breath. Then he said firmly, "I don't deserve to be let out... I don't deserve to cum, until you get a proper orgasm from a man..."

I was shocked. I placed the key back around my neck, letting it fall between my breasts.