The Bound Knight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sloppytongue pulled her legs under her, and placed the pot so it rested on her thighs. She opened her mouth, looking up at Eve with her tongue handing out. Eve sat over the pot, relieving herself. It had been a while, and it came out a forceful steam. At least a few drops landed on the slave girl holding the pot up. Once she was done, Eve bent back, and Sloppytongue, living up to her name, cleaned her with her tongue. Eve moaned and had to bit her hand to stop from rubbing her clit over the girl's face. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop once she did.

Bladder relieved and chamberpot partly full of sloshing liquid, Eve walked over to the slave cell and held the door open for Sloppytongue. She crawled in, carrying the pot with her. She curled up as best she could, making room for the pot. Eve shut the door and locked her into the dark, tight cell. Eve knew from experience how miserable it was to be trapped in such a tight, warm space with nothing but the smell of another person's waste to keep you company.

As usual, as she walked down the stairs of her tower she felt somewhat bad for how she treated Sloppytongue. She might have been a farm slave, but in the grand scheme of things she wasn't much lower than Eve herself. They were both chattel. But, as the preacher's taught, women were made to suffer for the enjoyment of men. Her father wouldn't have ordered Sloppytongue to obey Eve if doing so hadn't brought him pleasure. So, Eve made her suffer, and took solace in the small amount of power it let her feel.

Besides, there wasn't a doubt in her mind that she was going to get ten times worse from this visiting knight.

-

Moldred stood surrounded by the rubble of the shattered boulder. On his chest the crest still glowed red. Gastogne and Amoric were speechless. Even the peasant man stared, completely forgetting the silver-haired pureborn with her lips around his cock. Moldred's veins bulged under his skin as he looked ahead. He could just make out the manor of Count Mevenmein in the distance.

He couldn't focus on it though. The potion had done more than just increase his strength. It had left him with a hunger in his loins. He ripped at his armor. The metal held, but the leather straps keeping it together tore under his strength. His cock stood up straight as he freed it -- twitching as blood pumped through it. He looked around, and saw plenty of fresh meat to feed it.

The group of slaves that had been hacking at the boulder stared at him with fear in their eyes. They were dirty, scrawny things, but there was a hole between their legs. They saw his intent, and tried to run, but they couldn't have outran him if all he had was his crest. With the potion, he was on the first of them before she had taken two steps.

He grabbed her, lifting her by her hips and spearing her down on his member. She screamed and groaned as he lifted her up and down like a masturbation toy. Her face distorted in pain and from him shaking her up and down. He came almost immediately, shooting ejaculate that burned to the touch into her. A strange side effect of the potion that he was still too horny to notice. She was so battered, it took her a few moments to notice the scalding liquid that filled her.

Moldred tossed her to the side as she screamed in pain. Then pounced on the fleeing slaves, knocking one to the ground. He shoved himself into her rear, moving his hips so fast his body blurred. He took each of them, catching them and leaving them twitching, broken messes that oozed his seemingly endless sperm from their orifices.

By the time his senses returned he was inside Gash, slamming his cock into her cunt as she half screamed half laughed in pleasure. Her eyes rolling into the top of her head and her tongue hanging out. He slapped her, and removed himself, exhausted. She looked back up at him with disappointment, but said nothing.

Ignoring the twitching slaves writhing in agony from his still cooling cum, he walked back to where he could see Mevenmein's manor in the distance. As he stared at it, he walked over to the edge of the cliff, and pissed. He imagined the liquid covering the castle, drowning everyone inside.

12