Kayley Earns Her A Pt. 01

Story Info
A desperate student makes a deal with her teacher.
6.4k words
4.66
27.2k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: After taking some feedback into consideration, I decided to revise and expand this story to include events from the perspective of Mr. Radley. Hope you enjoy.

Standard Disclaimer: All characters are at least 18 years old, and all events are fiction.

Chest tight with nervousness, Kayley took one last look at herself in the restroom mirror. Tried to decide if she was overdoing it. Her ash-blonde hair was loose, primped just enough to frame her high cheekbones and pale blue eyes. The slightest smudge of gloss gave her lips an extra pink sheen. That was all fine, as were her baggy black jeans, cinched tight just under her waist. Her top though- she wasn't sure about that. A tight white spaghetti-strap tank top, so tight everything underneath, from the wire in her push-up bra to the shallow divot of her navel, was clearly outlined. She'd bought both specifically for today, skipped out at lunch to a nearby Target, hoping the whole while no one would see her. This wasn't the sort of thing she usually wore. Kayley was more of a baggy hoodie kind of girl, or tastefully tight t-shirts when the weather was warm. She had to admit that she looked good in this outfit, for all that it made her feel almost bare. It accentuated the taper of her waist to the swell of her hips below. While Kayley certainly didn't need the assistance from the bra- she always thought she was surprisingly perky for a D-cup- it did give her an extra inch or two of cleavage.

Maybe it would be enough to save her English grade.

Everything changed for Kayley during spring break. She finally slept with Travis, her boyfriend. They had been dating since junior year, gotten really serious by the beginning of senior year, said their first "I love you's" last New Year's Eve. Once they began making plans for life after high school, she knew he was the one. College first, then an off-year to travel before settling in and starting their careers. Save up for a wedding, get the house, get the kids and dog. She could see her entire life unfolding before her, and so, while her parents were at work, they did the deed right in her bed. He was her first, and while the sex hadn't been as... amazing as some of her friends described it, she still found herself wanting it all the time. He certainly didn't mind, and so they stayed out late when she should have been studying for tests, skipped lectures she found boring to sneak off and make out by the band room. Her grades plummeted. It got bad enough that her counselor pulled her aside and explained that her graduation was at stake, not to mention any number of scholarships. There went all their future plans, gone to dust in a moment if she didn't pull it together.

So pull it together she did. For four out of her six classes (P.E. was impossible to fail, so she had nothing to make up there), it was a simple matter of retaking tests and staying after to do extra labs. None of those courses had seen her grade slip below a D. Mr. Radley's 5th period English course, however, was different. She'd skipped two major essays and bombed a test, leaving her grade at a dire 30%. The test could probably be retaken, but even that would only bring her up to a 50%. The essays were far past any reasonable due date, and with a month to go in her senior year, there simply weren't enough points to get her grade up to passing, let alone keep the academic scholarships she'd been awarded last winter. Hence the risque (for her) outfit. It was common gossip that Mr. Radley liked to sneak glances at the prettier girls now and then; he was never obvious about it, but there was a strong correlation between wearing a low-cut top and getting a passing grade regardless of actual academic effort. Rumors aside, no one could point to an actual instance of Mr. Radley passing a girl for having her tits half out. He was strict, but generally fair. Kayley hoped she could talk him into some kind of make-up plan. This shirt and bra combo were just backup.

Extremely out-of-character backup. Which is why she snuck out at lunch, and chose a day when Travis was off with some friends, and waited in the girls' bathroom until the halls had mostly cleared out before heading to Mr. Radley's second-floor classroom to plead her case.

With one last deep breath, she turned and stepped out into the hallway. It was a quick walk up two flights of steps to the English teacher's room. The only other students she passed were a pair of underclassmen she didn't know. Her stomach did a little flip anyway at the sight of them, though they didn't even glance at her.

The door to his room was open. Peering in, she saw Mr. Radley standing at the whiteboard, writing tomorrow's agenda. Seeing him there, outlined in sunlight, Kayley was again struck by the fact that he was pretty hot for an older guy. Tall and lean, unruly dark hair shot through with enough silver to look distinguished. He dressed to match, preferring dark blazers with patched elbows and pressed slacks. On anyone else it would have looked lame and out of date, but he made it work somehow.

She opened her mouth to speak, but a sudden surge of nerves overcame her and all she could manage was a throat clear, guttural and unpleasant. She felt her face flush. Before she could attempt to speak again, he turned and saw her.

Oh, it's Kayley, Mr. Radley thought. He took notice of her outfit, tried not to let surprise show on his face. He'd always thought she was a pretty girl, with clear blue eyes, wavy hair framing an oval face lightly peppered with freckles, lips well-shaped but not overly plump. Never could get a sense of her body under the baggy hoodies and jeans she always wore, though. All he could ever discern for sure was that she might be on the curvier side. Now, seeing her in a form-fitting tank top, her heavy breasts cradled in a black lace bra that strained against the white fabric, all he could think was, Someone's desperate.

He knew exactly why she was here, of course. And why she was in that dress code-breaking getup. Mr. Radley was well aware of the rumors regarding his wandering eyes. While it was true that he sneaked a peek now and then, a nice pair of tits never swayed him when it came to grading. That said, if something more than a glance was willingly offered, he wasn't averse to a little bribery. Down the 20 years of his career, eleven girls had offered themselves to him in one way or another, from a thumb drive full of nude selfies to parking lot blowjobs and even, on one memorable occasion, a three-way. He was very careful not to get caught or give the girls a reason to turn him in. He had a good sense of how far a girl was willing to go for a grade, and never tried to push past that limit. Kayley would be an interesting test of that ability. She always seemed very demure and passive, a quiet shadow at the back of the room. But here she was, tits out, terrified of the F in the grade book.

"Oh, hey Kayley, c'mon in," he said, beckoning, "What's up?"

A good four inches of freckled cleavage jiggled as his student approached, smiling weakly. She stopped a little closer than she normally would have, trying to keep her tits in his field of view.

"I was wondering if we could talk about my grades," she said, her voice shakier than she would have liked.

"What about them?" Mr. Radley replied. It took effort to keep his voice neutral. He hated this part of the dance. There was generally a lot of whining and tears. That normally demure Kayley had come dressed like this made it a little easier to stay calm. He was curious how far she'd push it- she was already invading his personal space. It was all he could do not to count the freckles on each breast.

Doesn't she have a boyfriend? He wondered, Yeah. That Travis kid. Interesting.

Travis was in Mr. Radley's fourth period class. He found the boy irritating, full of unearned confidence and total unwillingness to question his own assumptions. No one should be that self-righteous at eighteen. Seemed the type who would latch on to quiet, pliable girls like Kayley, bask in their adulation. He wondered if Travis would have liked his girlfriend dressing like this. Probably not.

If things went the way Mr. Radley hoped, Travis was going to hate what came next.

"Is- is there any way I can still pass this class?" she said, words spilling out too quickly. No use talking around the matter. Kayley needed to know if her entire life was going to end. Best to rip off the band-aid and deal with the pain.

Mr. Radley sighed, his eyes meeting hers. No hint at all that he noticed everything she'd put on display.

"Look, you know there isn't. I tried multiple times to get you back on track, but I wasn't going to write those papers for you," he shrugged, allowing a hint of frustration in his voice. Turning away, he went to his desk at the back of the room and powered down the computer. He could feel Kayley's distress as she followed, still standing just a little too close, would be looming over his shoulder if she wasn't half a foot shorter than him. He continued, "You could do a summer course and graduate in August."

A thin ray of hope. Kayley asked, "What about starting college in the fall?"

Then to take it away. He shook his head, "Probably not. You'd have to contact the school. But I doubt it. Admissions are so competitive these days, they don't usually hold a spot if you've failed to graduate on time."

Kaylee's vision blurred. It hurt to swallow, a sudden tightness blocking her throat. "Isn't there something..."

"No, there's not," Mr. Radley snapped, letting his frustration all the way out. He was a little disappointed that Kayley had gone to crying so quickly. He'd hoped for at least a half-hearted attempt at seduction, boyfriend or no, but oh well. He went to step past her, the space between her and his desk narrow enough that he had to face her as he went. He could see the tears about to spill from her unfocused eyes. The girl was reeling. A shame, he thought. She was bright, if easily influenced. Well, it would only be a temporary setback. She'd have no trouble passing the summer course.

Kayley's heart thundered. Her future, everything she had planned, evaporating in this moment. He'd interrupted her, his voice a sharp bark that startled her into silence. She tried to choke back the tears, but her vision blurred anyway, darkening as her teacher attempted to squeeze by and leave. She caught a hint of some earthy aftershave, just barely concealing a tinge of sweat. He was so close, close enough to touch her. Did she want him to touch her?

A desperation seized her, and without thinking Kayley blurted, "Please. There's gotta be something... I'll- I'll do anything."

Mr. Radley stopped, surprise briefly obvious on his face before his features settled into an expression of curiosity. He tilted his head, looked her up and down as much as he could with so little room to move. His eyes lingered on her cleavage, before meeting hers. A light gleamed there, similar to how Travis looked when he was about to kiss her, but more... stern. Authoritarian.

"Anything?" he said, voice serious. Inside, he was filled with glee. This was the key moment.

She nodded, speech deserting her. Had she actually just said that? Did she mean it?

He stood there for a beat longer, eyes on hers. When she didn't waver, he went to the door, put his hand on the knob.

"Think carefully about the word 'anything.' If you don't mean that, you can leave now." He gestured towards the hallway.

Kayley crossed her arms, unsure. She knew what hung in the air, unspoken, between herself and her teacher. Was it worth it? Could she debase herself for a passing grade? She'd be cheating on Travis.

Cheating on him to save their future.

She almost laughed out loud at that one. Would have laughed if she wasn't afraid of crying.

Was it worth it? Could she do it?

OSU. Summers abroad. Career. Children.

Mr. Radley cleared his throat.

Okay. At least he was good-looking.

"Yeah," Kayley said, "I can."

"Are you sure? If I close this door, you're gonna do everything I tell you to do. It's the only way you'll earn that A." For the first time since she came in to plead her case, he smiled. It wasn't a cruel smile. Just matter-of-fact. It made him more handsome, but that didn't lessen the storm of emotions filling her.

"Yes," she said, "I'll- I'll earn my A."

"I hoped you'd say that," he said, closing and locking the door. He shut off the overheads, leaving just the late spring sunshine to wash the room in golden light. He came back to her, sat down in his chair. The springs creaked as he leaned forward, face level with her breasts. He studied them, not even trying to hide it, hungry eyes looking her up and down. She clasped one arm behind her back, unsure of what to do now. This motion had the unintended effect of thrusting her chest out, bringing them that much closer to her teacher. He chuckled, ran his fingers across the gentle curve of her belly. She shivered, not exactly liking how her skin thrilled at his touch.

"What do you want?" she asked, voice trembling.

Everything, Mr. Radley thought, but only said aloud, "Y'know, I've wanted to see those tits since the first day of school. Take off your top."

She nodded, only a little shocked at his open admission of lust, and pulled the hem of her tank top up and over her head. The sunlight was warm on her bare skin. Her face flushed again. Whenever she and Travis did anything, it was usually in the dark. Now, here, her teacher could see everything. It was all she could do not to flinch when he reached behind her and undid the clasps of her bra, gently tugging it down and off her arms while simultaneously maneuvering her closer, between his legs. She looked away, resisting the urge to cover her breasts.

"Goddamn," he whispered, breath washing over her bare skin. To Kayley's further embarrassment, her nipples stiffened. He ran his hands up and down her belly, tracing spirals that, with each pass, brought him closer and closer to the undercurve of her breasts. One hand pulled her right to him by her belt loop. His lips grazed the skin around her navel, chin stubble scratchy. More kisses came, followed by delicate nips and licks. He cupped first one, then both of her breasts. His hands were electric on her sensitive skin, gently kneading and squeezing her soft flesh. There was a twinge between her legs. Was she getting wet? When he brought his mouth to one nipple and suckled, that twinge became a dampness. When he bit down, just barely hard enough to hurt, that dampness became a flood. A gasp escaped her lips, and she felt his lips curl into a smile against her areola.

I'm sorry, Travis, she thought, but didn't tell her teacher to stop.

They stayed like that for a while, him alternating between each breast, his hands squeezing them together against his face. Goddamn her tits were amazing, large and weighty, but no trace of sagging. Her pale nipples were the perfect size to suck on, the thickness of a fingertip, so stiff between his lips. As he played with her tits, Kayley's hand went from resting awkwardly on his shoulders to threading across his scalp, little embarrassed whines of pleasure slipping from her mouth.

Yeah, she was ready, he decided.

He dragged one hand down to the button of her jeans. With a deft flick, he undid the fasteners, let the denim puddle on the floor around her ankles and left her to stand in nothing but black skate shoes and a pair of sky-blue panties stretched taut over modestly wide hips. With pleasure, he noticed a damp spot between her thighs.

"I never would have known you had such a hot body under all those sweaters," he said, voice husky with arousal. She couldn't look him in the eyes, her face flushed.

Kayley's eyes were drawn down to the bulge in his slacks, then just as quickly looked away. She'd only seen Travis's cock twice, the quickest glimpses before the lights went off. Here was her teacher's, literally within reach, in the full light of day. Even through his pants, it looked bigger than her boyfriend's.

I'm sorry, Travis, she thought, as Mr. Radley stood and clasped her to him. He lifted her chin and brought his face to hers. Their lips met, split, tongues entwining. Oh shit. He was a good kisser. She answered his lips with her own increasing ardor, catching his tongue between her teeth and sucking on it. One hand dropped from her breast and grabbed her ass, pulled her hips against his own to grind his clothed cock against her. She draped her arms around his shoulders as he found the hem of her panties, slid his entire hand within to palm her ass cheek. This had the added effect of sliding half of the fabric off one hip down her thighs, exposing the neatly trimmed triangle of hair she maintained above her bare pussy.

Holy shit, my teacher's going to know what my vagina looks like, she thought as his touch slid from her butt across the now-bare skin of her hip. Her skin tingled as he reached the junction of thigh and hip, gentled across her crisp pubic hair to push the elastic band down farther. The cool air of the classroom tickled her half-exposed slit and she made a little noise into his mouth.

"Yeah?" Mr. Radley said, "Want me to take them all the way off?" His fingertips rested just above her pussy, teasing with their mere presence. He felt her hips shift towards him, so lightly he was sure she didn't even know she was doing it. That was all the consent the teacher needed; he hooked the waistband and pulled it down her thighs, the musky odor of girlish arousal filling his nostrils. He knelt, licking one breast, planting a kiss on her navel, her furry mound, the crease separating thigh and pussy, pulling the panties as he went until Kayley was completely naked. From his kneeling position, he could see how red her lips were, shiny with her juices. His own boxers were soaked in precum. He hadn't been this hard in a long time. He gave her a teasing lick along her smooth labia, smiled when she shivered. Not yet, he thought, standing, kissed his student again.

A dizzy feeling of unreality swept over Kayley. What was she even doing? How could she let him do this? She'd come to try and beg for a chance to raise her grades, and now she was standing naked at her teacher's desk, his mouth on hers, hand sliding back up the silken skin of her inner thigh to cup her bare pussy, heel pressed against her mons. A single finger probed at the wetness between her legs. She whimpered into his mouth. When his fingertip grazed the nub of her clit, that whimper became a cry. He broke their kiss and shushed her.

"The walls are thin, Kayley. You need to stay quiet."

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak. He was still gentling her clit, the growing pleasure battling it out with guilt and shame. When Mr. Radley took her by the shoulders and spun her to face his desk, hands caressing her tits and pussy while he gently bit her neck, pleasure won out. Travis almost never used his fingers, and when he did it was awkward, jabby. Her teacher's touch was everything her boyfriend's wasn't, firm but gentle. He had no trouble finding her sweet spots, playing them until she whimpered again and he shoved two fingers into her mouth. Without thinking, she started sucking on them, rolling his digits with her tongue like she had (briefly, once) seen a girl in a porno do with a cock. Was she going to have to suck her teacher's cock? The idea excited and intimidated her. She'd only gone down on one boy before, the guy preceding Travis, and that had been a quick, messy act. She hadn't hated it, but Kayley couldn't help but wonder if she'd like it better with someone more experienced. His fingers felt good in her mouth. What would her teacher's cock taste like?

"Mmmmm, that's a good girl, Kayley," Mr. Radley murmured into her ear. His dick was an iron rod against her ass. He wondered what it would feel like to fuck her, and if he could get away with doing it condomless. Not today, he decided. Kayley's situation was bad enough he figured she'd be willing to do this more than once. Better to give her a reason beyond grades to come back. He dragged his finger over her clit again and again, until her legs wobbled and she bit down on his fingers; and all the while he repeated "good girl, good girl" and she melted in his arms, let her back curve against him as her grip tightened on the edge of the desk, orgasm shuddering through her. He penetrated her wet cunt, two fingers sliding in to the last knuckle, twisting gently as he moved it in and out, feeling the walls of her pussy ripple around his digits.

12