The Stronger Girl 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if Michele would admire that gap the way Craig had.

She made up her eyes - smokey, like Mia - slipped on a pair of vans, and grabbed a zip-up cardigan, and headed out.

On the far side of campus, there were a group of modern duplex dorms tucked in the trees that were reserved for upperclassmen. Annie had toured them when she first visited the college with her mother. They were almost like real townhouses and had large common spaces. Annie could tell from the sound of music and raised voices which of the houses she was looking for, and felt herself getting nervous. The party seemed to have spread to a number of the houses. But there was an especially big group of students out front of one, smoking and talking excitedly. Loud music poured from the doors.

She looked down at herself. She'd zipped the cardigan up against the cold, but it was fitted and she could see her nipples even through the ribbed knit. She'd stopped, thinking there was still time to go back and change when she heard Sue call her.

"Annie you came!" Sue was trotting towards her, a red cup hand. She offered Annie the drink with a laugh. "No idea what's in it, but it's good."

Annie smiled and took a sip; it was sangria. "It's good," she told Sue. "You look pretty." And she did. Sue wasn't anywhere near as tall as Michele, but she was a tall girl. She had long straight straw-colored hair and a dancer's body. Right then she was flush, even though all she wore was a light flowery dress that showed off her figure and dressy little sandals.

"Thanks, I came out to cool down", she explained, "but I'm starting to freeze", she wrapped her arms around herself. "Come on, everyone else is inside."

Sue led her by the hand through the crowd of smiling boys and girls milling around outside and into the dark loud crowded scene within. Short as she was, Annie couldn't really see where they were going, but Sue kept a good hold of her as they pushed through the crush, and almost unbelievably, the music grew louder and louder as they did. They came into a large commons and Annie understood why Sue was overheated. It was as hot as a sauna, the widows fogged with humidity, and packed with dancing kids.

Sue pointed to a pile of coats next to a sofa and leaned over to yell into Annie's ear. "That's our stuff!"

Annie understood. She unzipped the cardigan and put it with the others' things. Pulling nervously at the hem of her shirt she turned back to Sue, who took her by the shoulders, gave her the once-over twice, and then mimed a snarl and mouthed the words "DAMN GIRL!" Annie smiled with relief at the compliment.

Sue wrapped her arm around her and guided her through the jostling crowd. Nancy saw them first and gave Annie a sweaty hug. She was in a little black dress and heels. Her eyes were made up and her hair was down. Annie hadn't seen other girls as dressed up as Sue as they came in, but seeing Nancy all dressed up, Sue's outfit made sense.

'Nancy upped the game,' she thought wryly.

There were a few other girls from yoga, Jill and Rachael from Cross Country, and some girls she didn't know - all in dresses ('I didn't get the memo' Annie thought). There were some boys she recognized but didn't know, and a lot more boys she didn't even recognize, and Michele - who smiled at Annie, almost bashfully.

Annie now understood why there were so many boys in the group. Michele was in heels too, which Annie realized because she stood taller than even the tallest of the boys. She was wearing a little silky blue dress with spaghetti straps that was so plain it could have been a slip. But it draped Michele like a Goddess and left nothing to the imagination. Even as she thought this, she felt the stronger girl's eyes moving over her like hands. The hungry thing eclipsing the bashful smile. She barely had the chance to smile shyly back before Nancy grabbed her and started dancing.

They danced for hours. The floors were slippery with spilled sangria - cups of which never seemed to stop coming. At one point everyone cheered when, after passing around her little bowl, Nancy had shotgunned the last hit with Annie. All that night Annie had likewise been passed around like the little bowl, from partner to partner, from boy to girl to girl to boy... she lost herself in the dancing.

Hands holding her, groping her, petting her, passing her on. Bodies rubbing against her, breasts pushing against her, and erections pushing into her. Eyes feasting on her. Nancy had held Annie by the hip bones and had ground against her from behind - again more cheers. Annie was unashamed, but there was only one body she wanted to press into, one set of eyes she wanted to feel on her. Each time she had been passed to Michele, their dancing had grown more intense, more fierce.

"THIS" she'd whispered in Annie's ear at one point.

It was getting light when they'd dug their coats and jackets and sweaters out of the pile and headed out into the cold. Dozens of laughing stumbling students. Annie walked between Michele and Nancy, her ears ringing from the music. A boy howled at the moon. Michele wrapped her arm around her for warmth when she saw that Annie was shivering. Nancy had laughed and rubbed her back hard and fast. She burrowed her face into Michele's shoulder, voicing "VrrRrrRrrRrr" through her chattering teeth, which had just made the girls laugh harder still.

Small groups began to cleave off, heading to different dorms. Finally, it was just the three of them. It smelled like morning. Birds were beginning to sing. The horizon was a bright clear indigo. They climbed the stair in silence. Annie taking up the rear, remembering how noisy and excited they had all been a week ago climbing these steps together. Nancy looked at Annie when they reached their rooms, studied her for a moment.

"That was great," she told Michele, kissing her on the cheek.

"You," she told Annie, "are fucking awesome", kissing her on the lips, and turning towards the door of her room.

Michele opened their door and Annie stepped in, heard the door close and lock softly behind them. They were alone.

The shades were open, but her back was to the window. Blue dawn shadow filled the room. Michele had dropped her windbreaker, the straps of her dress hung on her arms, her hair looked like an explosion. For a moment the two of them just stood there in the middle of the room. Michele was so beautiful, so perfect, Annie felt her heart breaking, afraid of what the other girl might say or do.

"I'm sorry I hurt you."

Annie blinked in surprise.

She wasn't sure what she thought was going to happen but that hadn't been it. She thought of the look of horror on Michele's face when she'd realized that Annie was crying in pain, that she had hurt her. She thought of the way Michele had pushed her away, curled up, refused her attempts to comfort her.

"You can hurt me," Annie told her now, "if that's what you want." And she meant it. She hadn't wanted it to end the night before.

"I don't ever want to hurt you, Annie." Her voice was just a whisper. She wiped a tear with the back of her hand.

"I'm falling for you Annie and it scares me."

Annie remembered how awful and helpless she had felt listening to Michele's wracking sobs in the dark. It had gone on for so long.

She lowered herself to her knees and reached for Michele's foot.

"Don't."

Annie, head bowed, disobeyed. She took a hold of her ankle, found the strap of her shoe, and began working it.

"I'm afraid," Michele told her, but stepped out of the shoe and set her foot where Annie guided it. Annie reached for the other ankle, held it, and worked the strap.

"I'm scared too," Annie told her, freeing her other foot, lifting it out of the shoe.

"What are we doing?" Michele whispered.

Annie set her foot down and spoke softly into the half-light. "Anything you want."

She had guided Michele's feet so she was turned around. Looking upwards at her ass, Annie slid her hands up her legs, up under her dress, until she reached the waistband of her panties.

"Why? Why would you do that?" Michele said into the gloom. Her voice was wispy, almost just breath; it came from very high in her chest.

Annie pulled the waistband back and over the globe of Michele's ass and then down to the ground, holding them there as Michele stepped out of them. She smelled of sangria, her feet and legs were spattered with sticky drops of it.

"Because I've fallen for you too," she told her, still on her hands and knees. Still holding her soiled panties "Because I want to give you what you want. Whatever you want... Everything."

Michele said something, but Annie couldn't make it out. Sliding her hands up the back of Michele's legs, taking hold of her ass, she stood on her knees, preparing to make her obeisance.

She could feel as Michele bunched the front of her dress in her fists, pulled it forward and up over her waist, obediently exposing her ass. Holding the dress out in front of her, she bent her knees slightly and twisted slowly around, shifting her feet, as if in ritual, until Annie was staring at the swell of Michele's hairless pussy.

In the pale light, the dress now separated the two girls like a gossamer canopy; hid them from one another. Annie's mouth filled with saliva as she stared. Michele's labia, a delicate shim of flesh splitting her down the middle, peaking out wetly in the blue light. Staring at the marble-like perfection of Michele's bald mons, her full sculptural lips, Annie thought again of Michaelangelo's Slaves.

It was only this past summer that Annie had found out that there were six Slaves and not four. She had discovered the other two, The Bound Slave and The Dying Slave while wandering the Louvre with her uncle. When he had told her that the statues she was looking at were Michaelangelo's Slaves, she had been confused, told him she remembered seeing them with her father in Florence, that she didn't remember these - that they were so different than she remembered. He'd explained that these two Slaves were finished and given as a gift to a friend of Michaelangelo who was exiled to France, and the slaves with him.

The Bound Slave twisted grotesquely and struggled violently to escape his bonds, but not from the stone the way the Slaves in Florence had. Neither of the Louvre figures was "non-finito". While small areas were left rough-hewn, these figures were perfectly realized, polished until they looked like flesh. Hidden from Michele's gaze under the drooping canopy of her dress, looking at her beautiful vagina, Annie thought of the Drying Slave, with its arm thrown over its head. The gesture was so much like Michele. She thought of how the slave seemed to have entirely surrendered to its fate. Despite its beautifully rendered little penis and lack of breasts, The Dying Slave's abandon had seemed erotic and entirely effeminate to Annie; womanly even. She imagined Michele above her, abandoning herself in this particularly womanly way.

From the other side of the silk, she heard Michele say, "Please Annie, take me in your mouth." Her breath still came from high in her chest, her voice wavered, but it was no longer a whisper. Annie had allowed herself to disappear into memory, to lose herself in her thoughts and wasn't sure for how long, but she heard Michele clearly now, felt her pressing need.

Hidden from Michele's view beneath the scrim of her dress Annie's heart hammered; her breath caught. She had imagined this moment so many times, had come so close, had been so afraid Michele would want this, and had been so afraid she might never want it. Annie had fantasized about Michele forcing her to eat her out; making her. Had pictured herself submitting to the stronger girl, ordered by her. But she had never imagined Michele asking her, begging her. She'd imagined her hair held tight in the stronger girl's fist, her neck straining to resist, her face ground violently into Michele's pussy. But now Michele's hands were above her, her fingers delicately pinching the hem of her dress, holding the blue silk above her like a groom carefully lifting a wedding veil.

'You may kiss the bride,' Annie thought. She was shaking.

Annie inhaled deeply, trying to catch her breath. The smell of Michele's need and desire was almost suffocating, it filled her nose, she could taste it. Annie touched her outer lips with trembling fingertips. They were full and puffy - plump. And they were, as always, remarkably hairless. Tacky with dried sweat. Michele jerked and thrust her hips at the soft contact. Still closed, her inner lips peeked out like the damp edges of petals, waiting to bloom; a flower still held within. Annie put her face against Michele's thigh and pressed her lips against Michele's lips. Her tongue slid between her lips, flattened against Michele's skin. She could feel the tight division, like a crease; little more than a groove. Her taste was strong - salty, slightly astringent, and musky.

"Oh fuck..." Michele whispered.

Annie opened her mouth and moved it wetly over Michele's lips, pushing her tongue inward and she was rewarded with a warm liquid greeting. Their waters mixed. The thick flavors of Michele's sex swirled around the cool thin waters of Annie's mouth; mellowed. Her open lips pressed against Michele's open lips, her tongue reaching out, sliced and curled at the stronger girl's depths. Annie wondered at how much she wanted this, how much she needed this; to please the stronger girl, to pleasure her, to serve her. Her body vibrated with excitement.

Michele's waters tasted clear and sweet now, they wet Annie's chin and dripped down her neck. Annie moved her face gently from side to side, tiny movements that opened Michele around her mouth, allowed her to insinuate her lips more deeply within the stronger girl's lips, slicking her cheeks.

Annie held onto her thighs as the stronger girl widened her stance; obliging Annie. She felt their mixed waters tickling her sternum as Michele dropped her dress, letting it billow down over Annie's head and shoulders. She felt The Stronger Girl take hold of her head in her hands. At first, she held Annie gently, cradling her skull through the silky fabric of the dress; her fingertips moving in slow needy pulses against Annie's scalp. But as Annie's tongue pressed deeper, curled back, she felt Michele pulling her face upwards into the darkness of the dress, she felt her swelling against the top of her tongue, and the powerful smooth muscle walls of the stronger girl's pussy tightening its embrace all around the small striving muscle. And with a crude grunt aimed at the ceiling, Annie felt Michele's dignity give way to desperation as her knees bent outwards and her hips tipped forward.

'Giving me entrance' she thought as she licked the length of her.

"Oh GOD!" Michele called out.

In the gloom under the dress Annie's own excitement was building; she felt desperate with it. Her heart skipped and caught. She moaned loudly into the depths of the stronger girl. She dropped a hand to her crotch; pressed and squeezed as hard as she could, savagely mashing her clit with the heel of her hand. She had soaked through her jeans. Annie drank and suckled Michele until her tongue and lips grew numb and feeble. She spread her tongue and let Michele frantically grind against her. She lost herself so entirely to her task that she didn't feel Michele lose control until it was too late.

Annie was yanked forward. She heard the dress tear and felt it abruptly give. Suddenly the blue womb-like darkness of the silk was gone. She watched as Michele's legs buckled and she fell backward with a crash, hitting Annie's desk, and sliding to the floor, taking the books and the lamp with her. For a moment the two girls stared at each other, Michele sprawled on her ass, Annie on her hands and knees. The sky had grown light, the room was filled with clear morning light. Michele's face was flush and her mascara had run. Her eyes were wide with shock; her abdomen still convulsing with the aftermath of her orgasm.

They waited. Perhaps expecting a knock or someone to ask if everything was okay, but no knock came. No one called to them through the door. For a moment Michele sat owl-eyed, biting her lip, sitting in a pile of Annie's books and papers, her dress split up the front to just above her navel. Looking down at herself, she plucked at the shredded dress. Taking hold of the two sides, she tore the dress in half. Naked, she pushed herself up on her hands onto the edge of her bed.

Annie had been pulled forward, but was still on her knees, one hand on her crotch, still squeezing as hard as she could, the other on the floor in front of her. Her mouth was open, filled with the smooth taste of Michele's cum. She scraped her tongue on her teeth, enjoying the warm sweetness, and squeezed her pussy harder. Michele was sitting with her legs spread, wide open to Annie, who watched as a large milky drop of cum formed and slid from her open fiery channel down into the crease of her ass.

"Come here Little One. "

Annie reluctantly let go of her sex, pushed herself up off the floor, and dutifully stepped between Michele's open knees. Taking hold of the Shakey's shirt, Michele began to peel it upwards. Annie obediently raised her arms above her head. Michele stopped while the baby-t still trapped Annie's arms and hid her face. Confused for a moment Annie stood there, her hands in the air, arms bound tight against her ears, the fabric tight enough to squish her lips and nose flat. Then she felt the stronger girl's hands on her back and her mouth on her nipple, and understood.

Michele nursed. At first, her mouth was soft and wet, but perhaps driven by Annie's moans, her sucking grew more intense. Annie was still swaddled by the thin pink fabric, through it she could see Michele as a soft blur. Her breath, her gasps, and her sighs all sounded loud and close. She could feel the hot moisture from her breath soaking the shirt in front of her mouth and nose. Leaving her bound, but still sucking her tit, Michele's hands moved from Annie's back, traveled around her sides and over her bare belly to the fly of her jeans. Annie bit and sucked at the wet shirt. There was something childish and comforting about being wrapped in the shirt, the fabric in her mouth - a memory of summer camp, just out of reach. She could just make out that Michele was looking up at her, her lips still slurping at her nipple. Annie's hips jerked while the stronger girl's fingers worked to unbutton and lower the zipper of her fly.

Michele began to push the sodden jeans and panties down over her ass and Annie frantically shimmied to help.

"MMMmmMMmmm" Teeth still clamped, she voiced her frustration wordlessly through the damp shirt as Michele pushed her jeans down her thighs, her arms held uselessly over her head. Michele released her nipple with a wet pop.

"You teased me with these all night" she accused, letting go of her jeans and pinching her little tits. Before Annie could protest Michele moved her suck to the other teat. Leaving her jeans pushed down to her knees Michele held onto Annie's free nipple, rolling and squeezing it, while her other hand reached for her bare ass.

As Michele sucked and squeezed and pinched, Annie felt wet trickling down her inner thighs, wondering if she could cum this way. She had been so close. Her hips began to hump the air as the sucking grew harder, as Michele's fingers dug into the crack of her ass and pulled savagely at her nipple. She was pretty sure she could - that she was about to. Just when she thought she might fall over from the building orgasm, she felt Michele's strong arms wrapping her around the waist and the thighs, lifting her up into the air and turning to lay her softly on the bed.

Through the t-shirt she could see Michele in silhouette, kneeling on the bed beside her, feel her peeling her jeans the rest of the way off. Annie, still bound, squirmed on her back for release. Michele laughed at her distress as she worked her feet free.