The Stronger Girl 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked now, she felt Michele moving over her, her hair blocking the morning light as her face moved above Annie's. She pulled the little shirt up and over Annie's face but left it binding her arms over her head. Their two faces almost touched, surrounded by Michele's hair. In the close darkness of that tiny fleeting cavern, they shared breath.

"I want t-" Michele started.

"Do it," Annie whispered back.

Michele stared at her, her expression open and soft, but Annie watched as her eyes grew black, her pupils dilating, her lips didn't so much part, as blossom; wet with saliva.

Michele rose up on her hands, taking the close darkness with her, and with it any illusion of a veil between them, any pretense of anonymity or possibility of hiding. The room was full of bright clear sunlight. Michele's knees straddled Annie's waist. She looked up at the stronger girl, She stood up on her knees, her face was flush, her eyes were wide and wet with excitement. She held her breasts from below, supporting their weight, squeezing them. Her belly and chest heaved with fast shallow breaths. Her long thighs bulging away from her tight smooth groin, full and rounded, her sex open and wet. The points of her hips slowly pushed out, aiming her pussy at Annie's mouth, as if there was a straight line drawn between the two.

"Do it," Annie pleaded.

Sliding her knees forward, a hand dropping to her pussy, almost protectively, she straddled Annie's chest. Michele took hold of Annie's hair and pushed her head further between her spread legs. Annie, her arms still bound tightly above her head, used her legs to shimmy and slide into place, even as Michele lowered herself onto her face. Looking into Michele's eyes as their lips met Annie opened her mouth wide and began to lick and suck. Michele leaned forward taking hold of her bound arms, pinning her further. It wasn't long before Annies licking and sucking weren't enough and Michele began to grind.

Michele rolled her hips, stroking her pussy back and forth across Annies mouth, chin, and nose. She paused to let Annie nurse at her clitoris. Annie held her in her pursed lips, sucking hard while swirling the rigid little pearl with her tongue - but then Michele's grinding resumed, the strokes longer now. Dragging her pussy and her asshole across Annie's face, Michele's movements become jagged, less rhythmic. The grip on Annie's arms grew tighter as even more of Michele's weight bore down on Annie's face.

"Oh Annie," she whispered

Michele was staring into her eyes, she shone with a desperate beauty.

"Annie!" she called out.

The weight lifted, the grip relaxed, and the floodgate opened. Annie's mouth filled with Michele. Michele trickled into her ears. Michele ran down her neck and pooled at the base of her throat. Drowning in Michele, even as her own crisis broke, Annie's body twisted and fought with pleasure like The Bound Slave.