The Bounty Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught red faced.
3.7k words
4.55
6.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was very dark for it being just six in the evening. Trish stood in the doorway letting her eyes adjust. The late August sun was especially brilliant outside, even for Phoenix. When the long bar stretching down the right side of the narrow space came into focus, she was looking at a six foot tall woman in a black wife-beater tee shirt who was leaning on the bar top, and looking back at her. The woman was lean and athletic with a deep tan and well defined shoulders and biceps. Her short curly black hair had a sort of intentional randomness about it. The woman smiled at her. "Anywhere you like." She offered.

Trish saw there were only a few other customers in the place. A twosome at a table near the front window to her left and three women further down chatting at another table. Trish was tall in her own right and just as fit. She was wearing snug jeans and a red pull over top with a dark blue herringbone blazer.

Trish went midway down the bar, looked around and slid onto a hard wooden stool. As she pulled a folded twenty from her front jeans pocket, the woman bartender made her way down and stopped in front of Trish.

"Help you?" She asked.

Trish studied her. "I'm looking for a Marcy Bender." Trish said.

"Would that be draft or bottle?" The woman asked.

Trish slid the twenty out in front of her and let it set. "Schofield, straight." She added.

The woman turned, checked the back bar and then retrieved a bottle from a seldom used back shelf. She returned, placed a shot glass in front of Trish and filled it from a bottle of Old Schofield scotch.

She looked at Trish, at the twenty, and then the scotch. "This stuff any good?"

Trish shifted a little, letting her jacket-front lay open. She was sure the woman could see the butt end of the pearl handled nine millimeter in her shoulder holster. "Join me." Trish offered.

"I'm not allowed to drink on duty." She said.

"Quit." Trish suggested. "You can hire back on in a few minutes."

The girl poured a second shot and placed the bottle back on the shelf. When she returned, she picked up the shot and held it out. Trish took hers and their glasses clinked. They downed the drinks in unison.

"Damn" The woman said, shaking her head. "I've always hated scotch but this crap is really bad."

"I know." Trish agreed.

"Then why the fuck drink it?" The woman asked.

"Keeps me from getting too drunk." Trish offered.

She looked at the woman. "Marcy?" She asked again.

"Not here." The woman said.

"Ever?" Tracy continued.

"The woman ran her finger over the twenty but let it lay. "Mr. Jackson here have many friends?" she asked.

"Pretty sure he's a loner." Trish offered.

"Well that's a shame." The woman replied.

Trish reached into her jeans and removed two more twenties. She watched the barmaid as she unfolded them and placed them on the bar on top of the first one.

The woman reached for the sixty bucks but Tracy's hand landed on top of the woman's. The two were silent for a long ten seconds. "

"I've seen her around." The woman said.

"I'm going to need a little more." She said. "If his friends are going to stay."

"She in trouble?" The woman asked.

"Not from me." Trish replied.

The woman stood quiet then finally said. "Come back after ten." She added. "She's usually here late."

Trish pushed the money to the edge of the bar and stood up. "If I were you, I wouldn't spend that until eleven." Trish offered.

"I don't get off till midnight." The woman said.

"Good to know." Trish left.

At ten-fifteen, Trish opened the door to the bar for a second time. A real transformation had occurred. The place was crowded to the point surely exceeding the local occupancy code. Two deep along the bar and now there were four women working behind it. All dressed the same, tight black jeans, black sleeveless tee shirts and all well deserving of their outfits. All the tables were filled. Not surprisingly, all the customers were women. This was a lesbian bar named 'The Cherry Stem'.

Trish eyed the woman she had talked to earlier, working the far end of the bar. She made her way between hot middle-aged executives, starlet want-a-bees, and local girls just looking for a good time. All of them hugging someone else. Some kissing. Hands everywhere, entwined in long hair or waistbands.

She had just reached the opposite end of the bar when the woman spotted her. Trish leaned against the bar and watched two girls at a nearby table, one was seated, the other straddling her, sitting in her lap. They looked like they could be twins, each with long flowing black hair, long legs and, at the moment, a fondness for having the other's tongue in their mouth.

When Trish looked back to the bar, the woman was placing a shot of Schofield scotch in front of her. The woman leaned forward. She whispered. "I hear scotch makes one want to pee."

Trish downed the drink and turned to see that the girl seated in the chair was now alone. She sat there, looking at Trish. "Hi." She finally said and then proceeded to lick, what Trish assumed was the other girl's saliva, off of her upper lip. The girlfriend reappeared from the bar with two mixed drinks that were a bright orange and overflowing with little umbrellas and an assortment of citrus slices. She quickly reclaimed her spot in the other's lap while giving Trish a scowling glance. Very agile in deed, Trish thought, to swing her leg across her friend and settle down with a drink in each hand.

The girl's tongues were once again dueling each other as Trish passed them.

She turned down a long hall and spotted two bathroom doors. Both marked 'Hers'. She pushed the first door open. Two girls were at the mirror holding lips sticks and jousting each other for viewing space. The stall door was ajar. Two more girls were in there, one pinning the other against the partition. Her right hand was under the trapped girl's skirt and from the sounds the victim was making, nimble fingers were having the desired effect. "Marcy!" Trish called in a firm voice. The two in the stall didn't flinch. The two at the mirror gave her a pair of dead stares for just a second and then went back to repairing smeared lips.

Trish went to the second bathroom and started to open the door when a very pretty girl wobbled out. Her hair was mussed and her makeup smeared, cheeks flushed. She twisted past Trish and headed toward the bar using both walls for balance. Her short dress showing a pair of amazing legs.

Trish entered the bathroom. It was empty except for a pair of combat boots showing below the toilet partition. She looked in. There was Marcy Bender if the picture in her pocket was at all accurate. The girl was pulling up her jeans, affixing her belt. When she looked at Trish she smiled. "I got time if you hurry." She said.

"Your last friend wasn't enough?" Trish asked.

Marcy watched Trish. "You want to do me," she said. "It's fifty bucks."

Trish looked her up and down. Certainly attractive enough if that was one's inclination. She pulled a warrant out of her back pocket. She held it up for Marcy to see. "This is worth a lot more to me." She said. "And not nearly as messy."

"Fuck." Marcy said.

"Pretty sure that time has passed." Trish said. "Turn around and put your hands behind you."

"Fuck." Marcy repeated.

'I'm sensing a theme here." Trish said, stepping forward and removing a pair of handcuffs from a back pocket.

When Marcy appeared from the hallway into the bar, Trish was right behind her, one hand gripping the handcuff chain. She stopped near the barmaid she had first met. Everyone in the place went quiet and watched them. "Still midnight?" Trish said. The woman nodded. Trish guided her latest quarry outside to her waiting SUV. She helped the girl into the rear seat, buckled her in and closed the door.

"You have to do this?" Trish turned to see the girl who she had just met coming out of the bathroom.

Trish stepped back on the sidewalk and came over to the girl. "Sweetie." Trish said. She put a finger under the girl's chin. "You are much too precious to be paying for that privilege." Trish turned to go.

"You think so?" The girl asked.

"Honey. If I didn't have to take care of this right now, I would prove it to you."

"Maybe some other time?" The girl asked.

Trish climbed into the SUV and buckled her seat-belt. She looked over at the girl on the sidewalk and lowered the passenger window. She winked at the girl. "It's a date." She said.

The girl was still standing on the walk smiling when Trish pulled away.

She watched Marcy in the rear-view mirror. "By the way, you are under arrest for prostitution." Trish said.

"You just made a fucking date with that girl." Marcy said.

"Not about her." Trish explained. "This warrant is a week old." She turned into the police station lot. "Besides," Trish added. "I would to let her do me for free. I don't that's a crime. At least not in Arizona"

Trish booked Marcy into the county lock up. After processing her warrant with the desk sergeant she decided Monday was soon enough to collect the thousand dollar reward. She returned to her vehicle, feeling a little bad for young Marcy as well as the girls that might find themselves confined with her overnight.

She sat outside the Cherry Stem in her SUV until near midnight before deciding to go in. The place had thinned a lot in the last two hours. Maybe ten or fifteen women remained and the place was a lot quieter now. If any of them recognized her from earlier, they weren't holding a grudge.

Trish picked a bar stool and looked around. The barmaid was wiping down the bar top not far away. She looked up at Trish. "You said she wasn't in trouble." The woman said.

"I said she wasn't in trouble from me." Trish corrected.

"You took her out in handcuffs." The woman countered.

"They weren't real tight." Trish said. "Besides," Trish continued. "She's uses people."

The woman nodded. "Well yea, there's that." She moved closer. "I'm Leo." She offered.

"Leo?" Trish echoed her.

"Leoma, actually" She explained. "But who the fuck likes that?" She added.

"Fuck me." Trish said. "Were you an unwanted pregnancy?"

"Probably, and it got worse from there." Leo said. "Besides, Leo fits my personality better."

Trish leaned to the side, eyed down Leo's backside. "Leo?" She said again. "Yea, I can see that."

Leo poured Trish a shot and waited. Trish tossed it back. "No, still tastes like crap." She said. "So what does Leo do at midnight on a Saturday?"

"Well." Leo started. "Ordinarily I would invite you to come home with me." She hesitated. "But I'm guessing you are as particular as I am."

"Particular?" Trish said.

"Demanding?" Leo offered.

Trish smiled. "I admit that my interests may be a little one-sided."

Leo waved toward a table where two young beauties were sipping on something pink. Trish looked over her shoulder.

"Yes, indeed." Trish said. "You suppose one of them could overlook my selfishness?"

Leo grinned. "Sweetie, I'm thinking that's what they do best."

Trish downed another shot of scotch. "Then I shall ask." She said. Leo watched Trish make her way over to the table. She turned one of the chairs around backwards and straddled it as she sat down. She looked at the girl on the right. She was slender and pretty with long blonde hair. The other one was shorter, thin and had short curly brown hair and she looked even sweeter.

Trish unhooked her private investigator badge from her belt and placed it on the table. Looking at each of the girls, she said. "Which one of you would like to be incarcerated for the evening?"

The girl on her left, the one with short brown hair, giggled. Trish looked at her. "I'll take that as a yes." She said. As she watched, the girl actually licked her upper lip. "My Escalade is out front." She tilted her head toward the door. Trish stood and went back to the bar where another shot awaited her. She heard the girl's chair slide and a short exchange of words. She picked up the shot, looked at the girl go out the door, looked at Leo and then tossed back the drink.

"I owe you." Trish said.

"Damn right." Leo replied.

Trish smiled. "Not that much."

"Enjoy." Leo called.

Trish was half way to the door and simply raised a hand over her head.

Outside, the girl was leaning against the passenger door. She was wearing a very short summer dress and sneakers. Trish came in close, her hand went to the girl's waist and she ran it up her side and back down over her butt. She pressed her lips to the girl's. They were soft and cool. Her tongue traced over her mouth and entered to find the girl's tongue waiting and eager.

When her mouth parted from the girl, the girl said. "I liked that." She hesitated. "The kissing."

Trish patted her ass. Then kissed her cheek and opened the door. "Don't expect much more." She said. The girl climbed in and Trish went around and got in behind the wheel. She saw Leo flip over the closed sign as she pulled away.

"I'm Claire." The girl said. She turned in the seat and leaned across the console. She kissed Trish's cheek and her neck. Her hand worked along Trish's thigh and her fingers slipped into her crotch. Trish eased her legs apart. The two remained that way all the way to Trish's apartment.

The girl's tongue was licking at Trish's neck as she turned the car off and opened the door. She patted the girl's leg. "Hold that thought."

The girl giggled again.

Once inside with the door locked, Trish pressed the girl against the wall and used both hands to pull up the hem of Claire's dress until it was around her waist. Her fingers found her pantie covered pussy and she ran her middle finger along the folds of her labia. She kissed Claire's lips. "My bedroom is down the hall on the right. Go get comfortable."

She watched Claire disappear into her room and then went to pour a double scotch. She followed after Claire. In the bedroom, Claire as stepping out of her dress. She really had quite an amazing figure.

She looked at Trish. "Don't stop now sweetie."

Claire unsnapped a bra that she barely needed and dropped it on the floor. She reached for her panties but Trish held out a hand to her and Claire came to her. Trish kissed her and let her tongue trace over her lips. "Do that on the bed." She whispered.

Claire shrugged and crawled up on the firm mattress and lay on her back in the middle. She waited for Trish.

"Take them off." Trish instructed.

Claire's fingers slipped into the top of her panties and she eased them over her hips, lifting slightly until she could pull her knees up and slip them off of her feet. She tossed them away. She was nude, beautiful and lay there completely at ease. A naked girl in a stranger's bed.

Trish had left her jacket in the other room. Claire watched her slip the shoulder holster off. She placed it in the top drawer of a dresser. Back at the foot of the bed, she watched Claire as she lifted a foot, untied and then slipped off one shoe and then the other.

She pulled her top from her jeans, slowly. She worked it over her head and pulled it free. As she unbuckled her jeans, she smiled at Claire whose eyes were fixed on her. She unzipped them and wiggled her ass letting the jeans slide over her hips. As she pulled them free, her black lace panties were all that remained.

Trish walked around to the side of the bed. She thumbed those panties and rolled them down her legs, stepping free. Her left knee up on the bed, then her right. Her sex was smooth, abdomen flat, body tanned and fit. She ran a hand over her breasts, down her middle, two fingers spread her labia. She was wet, wanting, aroused. Claire reached for her but Trish shook her head.

"Put your hands down." She said. Claire obeyed, placing her hands to her sides. Trish worked forward until she could straggle the girl. With a hand on either side of Claire's face, she eased her pussy onto a waiting tongue.

"Um." She whispered. She eased forward a bit and then back and began a slow pace enjoying Claire's attention. She smiled down at Claire. "Oh yea." She whispered. She felt Claire's tongue dive deep inside her vagina. She was dripping wet and her arousal was becoming intense. It had been three weeks since she had been with another woman and she was loving the service she was getting.

Trish increased her strokes as Claire lapped up her offering. Trish was working faster, sliding her pussy over Claire's face. She was moaning, grunting, her breathing was growing erratic.

"Fuck me sweetie." Trish laid her head backwards. Her fingers laced into Claire's hair. As she tugged the girl tightly onto her sex, she came. She moaned and worked her ass wildly as she soaked the girl's face. Claire never slowed her licking as Trish rode wave after wave of pleasure.

It was a few minutes before Trish released her grip on Claire and lifted herself off of the girl. She laid down beside her and wrapped an arm around her. Finally she moved close and kissed Claire's forehead. Her fingers were rubbing Claire's pussy.

"Did you cum?" Trish asked.

Claire shook her head. "But it's okay." She offered.

Trish laughed. "No, it isn't, but right now you smell like pussy." She squeezed a nipple. "Go wash your face and we'll try again."

Claire slid off of the bed and wiggled her little naked ass into the bathroom. Trish lay there staring at the ceiling and smiling. When she checked her watch it was one in the morning. Six hours till she had to be at work. "Who needs sleep?" She whispered.

When Claire came out of the bathroom she looked no worse for wear. She was smiling. Trish crooked a finger and Claire hopped back onto the bed beside her. She snuggled up against Trish.

"Was the girl at the bar a friend of yours?" Trish asked.

"My cousin." Claire said. "And my best friend."

"Do you have sex with her too?"

"She was my first time." Claire said. "I love Mendy."

Trish lifted Claire's face and brought their lips together. They enjoyed a long slow sensuous kiss. "Do you pleasure each other?"

Claire nodded. Trish kissed her again. "Want to please me again?" She drew her knees up and laid them to the side.

Without a word, Claire worked her way down between Trish's legs. The first pass of her talented tongue along Trish's sex made her shiver. "Fuck me." Trish said and she reached for a hand full of Claire's hair.

As Claire showed no lack of energy, Trish began rolling her ass in a circle and humming. Clare would alternate between working her tongue deep onto Trish's vagina and flicking at her clitoris. The sensations were making Trish sweat. She was breathing in short gasps. She lifted her feet and placed them on Claire's back. As she pressed down, Claire shoved her tongue deeper and began sucking up Trish's ever increasing flow of fluids.

"Oooo, oh Jesus. Uh huh, ummm, umm." Trish mumbled. "My clit." She pleaded. "Suck me. Damn."

Claire's lips wrapped around a very swollen pearl and as she lashed at it, Trish came for a second time. She fucked her cunt onto Claire's mouth and her juice was running down the crack of her ass. "Uh, uh. Uh." She whimpered. She was being rocked by never ending shockwaves. She held the girl, mouth to seeping pussy, rocking, humping, and grunting in pleasure.

Finally her legs slid from Claire's back, flat on the bed, arms as well. Claire lifted, looked at Trish, seemingly more exhausted than herself. She scooted up a little and laid the side of her head on Trish's tummy. Trish ran her fingers over Claire's face.

After a few minutes of recovery, Trish rolled Claire onto her back and pulled her up beside her. As Claire watched, Trish wet two fingers in her mouth. "Now, about you." She whispered. As her mouth found Claire's, her fingers slid into Claire's dripping sex. She turned those fingers up and pressed them against the underside of her clitoris. Her G spot. Her deepest need waiting to be touched.

12