The Bounty Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Trish pressed inside her, her thumb found Claire's waiting nub as well. Between the double assaults on an already aroused Claire, it took very little stimulation to have her trembling and her orgasm came swift and it was intense.

Afterwards, Trish made no effort to extend Claire's pleasure. She simply turned the girl onto her side so that her back was to Trish. Trish pulled a sheet over them, wrapped an arm over her new friend and kissed the back of her shoulder. "You good?" She whispered.

Claire nodded.

"Go to sleep then." Trish said. "In the morning I want to have some more wonderful sex from you. Then we can shower and I'll take you home."

Claire nodded.

"Maybe you can introduce me to that sweet cousin of yours sometime?" Trish said.

Claire nodded.

Trish kissed her neck. She took Claire's ear lobe between her lips.

Claire squirmed. "If you don't stop that, I'm going to want to do you again."

Trish patted her ass. "I almost wish you would. Now go to sleep."

12