The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia watched with wide eyes as her son pulled his shirt off. Her gaze traveled down the hard muscular ripples of her sons abdomen, stopping just short of his groin.

"What are you doing?" She shrieked, shielding her eyes.

Andrew closed the space between them, standing right in front of his mother.

"You said it yourself," he said huskily. "You like this, don't you?"

Patricia looked up, her eyes level with her sons hard member.

"Andy... we shouldn't..." but, as she said it, her son sat right next to her. She felt hyper aware of his nakedness so close to her.

Andrew thought for a moment then said, "Mommy please." And just like that, it was as if something deep inside of Patricia blossomed.

Her hand reached out, gently caressing Andrew's face. His stubble made her fingertips tingle.

"Andrew," she whispered, "If we do thi-" she was suddenly cut off by her sons lips planted firmly on her own.

It was a full but gentle kiss. No tongue, no heavy petting, just the simple feeling of their lips pressed against each others.

Andrew pulled away first, gazing at his mother.

"I know mom, there's no going back. We can stop if you want, but you have to tell me if that's what you really want."

Patricia sat in shock at her sons proposition. Her answer came swiftly, taking little to no time to think it over. She stood up silently and unbuttoned her blouse.

Andrew watched his mother as she stripped her clothes off. She wasn't drawing it out, or doing some dance, but to him it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

"Oh mom...," he moaned. "You are beautiful." His eyes roamed over Particias nude body. He'd seen her his entire life, but he'd never noticed how her breasts sat on her chest- with the perfect amount of firmness and give.

He leaned forward, taking her breasts in each of his large hands. His fingers worked the flesh as if he were performing a deep tissue massage, eliciting a deep moan from Patricia.

She arched her back, pushing her firm orbs further into her sons hands.

"Oh Drew," she moaned as he pinched her hardened nippled. Suddenly a wetness enveloped the firm nub, causing her to jump. Her son was sucking on her nipple, swirling his tongue around her textured areola.

She held the back of his head close to her, reminding her of when she had breastfed him as a baby. A tingle went through her entire body, ending between her legs and forming a wetness there.

"Andrew... mmm yes," she squealed, feeling her sons teeth bite down on her nipple.

But as soon as she felt the pleasure of pain, he'd released her breast from his mouth. She frowned, but watched him quietly. He laid in his bed on his back, looking to his mother.

"Teach me how to make love, mommy." Andrew's voice resonated in Patricia's ears like a gong. Words she'd thought would never be spoken since the death of her easily excitable husband.

And, as if not a day had passed since her last time in bed with a man, Patricia straightened her back. She held her shoulders back, pushing forward her bosom.

She meticulously moved one foot in front of the other, walking deliberately and deliciously slow toward her son. Her narrow hips swayed with each step, opposite the foot making the landing.

Andrew watched his beautiful naked mother coming in his direction. His cock felt harder than it had ever been in his entire life. But, to keep up the role, he acted as naive as he was on his first erection. So, he didn't reach down to seductively stroke. He just laid there, nearly drooling over what was going on before him.

"Andrew," Patricia drew each syllable of the name she'd given him. "Sometimes, when boys see something they really like, they get what's called an erection."

Andrew sucked in his lower lip, tantalized by the dirty way his mom said such clean words.

The sexy blonde extended her hand, taking hold of her sons hard appendage. "See honey, you must've seen something you like," she teased.

Slowly she began stroking up and down, squeezing tight on the down stroke. Andrew's face was priceless, mouth agape, eyes squeezed shut, the veins in his neck throbbing. She marveled at the reaction her son was having to all of this.

Andrew looked down, upset when his mother suddenly took her hand away.

"M-mommy?" He asked, mocking a child.

Another shot of heat traveled between Patricia's legs. Without anymore thought, she hopped up on the bed and straddled her son.

A million thoughts ran through her mind: how could I let this happen? What if someone finds out? What if he hates me afterwards? What if he doesn't?

Andrew, on the other hand, had one thing on his mind and it just so happened to be hovering above his cock. Instinctively, his hands darted to Patricia's hips. He gripped her sharp hips tightly, drawing a moan from her lips.

"Baby, mommy is going to teach you how to have sex okay?" Patricia's mock baby voice was almost enough to drive Andrew crazy. He just nodded, watching her through hooded eyes.

"Good boy," she encouraged. Slowly, she centered herself, lining her entrance up with the tip of her sons cock. Then, without any precursor, she lowered herself.

Both mother and son felt as the tip of his cock parted her dewy lips. Andrew moaned a deep, guttural moan. Patricia was quieter, holding her breath so she could focus on going slow. Pressing further, she gasped as her sons penis pushed into her vaginal entrance.

It was all she could do not to start fucking him like a mad woman. "S-sweetie, you're inside of me," she whispered to her son. Their eyes met with love, and desire. Andrew loved the way his mom described their filthy act, and he wanted more.

"Oh gosh Mommy, you feel amazing!" He knew she'd feel even better once he was actually fucking her.

Patricia took her cue and pushed down, stretching her walls around her sons large cock. Drew threw his head back, struggling not to push up. But, Patricia didn't let up on her pace. She kept a slow and steady approach, taking her son's penis inch by tantalizing inch.

"Oh!" She moaned aloud, stopping her decent. Her sons cock proved to be a bit larger than his father's. So, the depth he reached was literally new territory for her.

She pushed on anyway, loving the burn of being stretched. "Oh baby, you're so deep inside mommy!"

Drew's eyes were trained on Patricia. Everything was driving him mad. Her tightness was like nothing he knew.

He imagined when he was a baby, being pushed out of his mother. Now, he was being taken back in. The symbolism wasn't lost on him.

His hands crept up his moms body, pinching those big pink nipples. She groaned as his nails dug into the firm nubs he once drank from.

Andrew admired the softness of his mothers skin, feeling the slight give of her middle aged muscles. Involuntarily he pushed up, bucking deeper into his mothers tight pussy.

"Oh god!" She screamed, the searing pain instantly turning into deep pleasure. That was enough encouragement to pump her own hips, sliding her body back and forth.

The grip Patricia's pussy had on Andrew's cock was only amplified with each ebb and flow of her body. Above him, her large tits swayed as if she were trying to hypnotize him.

"Oh fuck mom, you're so tight!" Andrew panted, earning a deep moan from his mother.

Patricia moved faster, bouncing excitedly on her sons cock. It felt as if he were knocking on her cervix, causing a deep ache within her.

"D-drew! I'm close, I'm close, keep going!" She arched her back, continuing her motions.

Andrew shifted his weight, angling his hips to slide his last half inch or so into his mom. He felt like his mothers pussy was consuming him. His breath came in ragged gasps as sweat coated his head, neck and chest. His large meaty hands held firm on his mothers hips, pulling her weight down on him with more force than she could muster alone.

The scene was a raunchy one. Mother mounted atop her son, working her tight wet vagina around her sons hard throbbing penis.

The soundtrack of the moment was the shared guttural moans, groans, and occasional shrieks coming from both mouths. Even so, with every ounce of nasty incorrectness, the pair still caressed each other lovingly.

Patricia held her sons face in her hands, running her thumbs over his lips. Andrew massaged his mothers big breasts, kneading the slightly saggy flesh.

Patricia squeezed her eyes shut, leaning down and arching her back. She laid her head against her sons shoulder,

"Soon... so close...," she panted in his ear.

Andrew took his moms words as his cue. He wrapped his strong arms around his mothers torso, pulling her down even further. In doing this, his cock bent at just the right angle to hit the perfect spot inside of his mother.

He didn't stop. He pistoned his hips up, keeping that angle just right. The slapping of their bodies and their nasty moans were battling to be the loudest sound in the room.

Drew turned his head, licking the side of his moms neck. The sweat left a salty taste that he loved.

Then, without anymore notice, Patricia's entire body convulsed in Andrew's arms. Her voice was raspy as she yelled out her pleasure,

"Now Andrew! I'm... I'm coming now!"

"Yes mom come for me, come on. Come on my cock mommy!" Andrew shouted back at his mom. Pushing himself to keep the rhythm he had, trying to drag out his mothers orgasm. But, as her pussy clamped around him like a vice, he couldn't hold back.

"Fuck mom! I'm coming too!" Andrew's balls tightened, pushing spurt after spurt of his hot release deep inside of his mothers pussy.

Feeling her sons cock spraying inside of her brought on yet another orgasm, this one harder than the first. She screamed, gripping Andrew's arms.

They both held tightly onto each other. Andrew kept his cock pushed far up inside of Patricia. And Patricia kept her pussy pushed down around her sons cock. They were both waiting to see if there was more coming. But, Patricia wasn't as young as she used to be.

Patricia's muscles gave out, leaving her to lay in a heap on top of her son. Andrew held her firmly, trying to steady his breathing. They both heaved as sweat nearly poured from them. Their bodies remained connected at the groin, Andrew's cock lodged inside of Patricia.

They stayed like that for the next few minutes. Content with the silence because neither had the words.

Slowly, Andrew softened inside of his mom until his flaccid penis slipped free with a "pop."

Finally, Patricia's entrance sprang back to about its normal size. The cum inside of her, mixed with her own thick oozing fluids, dripped slowly.

Picking her head up, she looked Andrew in his eyes. She half expected him to look enraged and absolutely disgusted with her. But, what she saw instead was her son looking back at her with eyes full of love.

It was true, he had no hate for his mother. No, Andrew was inspired by her. Andrew, for the first time, knew what love between a man and woman was. He looked into his mothers ocean blue eyes, knowing they were exactly like his own eyes.

"Mom," he whispered, never breaking eye contact.

Patricia blushed, "Yes Andrew?"

He softly rubbed the sensitive sides of her breasts, "I love you," now, he was blushing at his own words. He felt like a small boy who'd gotten a crush on the teacher.

Tears welled up in Patricia's eyes. She leaned down, planting a gentle kiss on her sons lips. That was her response, because truthfully, she couldn't get herself to speak.

But it was enough for Andrew. His smile was a mile long, from ear to ear.

Together, they laid in one another's arms. The residue of their love making was evident on both the sheets, and their bodies. Neither one new what they'd do from here on out.

But, no matter what, they'd both learned more about each other than ever before. More likely than not, they would end up sharing a bed again soon.

12