The Box Ch. 04: "Mask And Mansion"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay," he said.

So she laid there still, in anticipation. The audience was quiet too. They were all waiting. She wondered what would happen, but she died to know what the man in black from the earlier scene was doing next to her standing with a flogger in his hand. In fact she very well knew what he was doing, and what he was going to do. Without leaving much time to ponder, the man moved behind her with the flogger in his hand. They made a brief but connecting eye contact. In those couple of seconds, only with their eyes, he asked permission, she said yes, he said trust me, she said she did. She was so excited now, her pussy throbbed with arousal, her body yearned for the sensations she imagined to come. She then looked at Adam, saw the reassuring look in his eyes, then she looked down and waited.

Before long landed the first blow. Then the next. And the others. Four on her bare ass high in the air, a couple on her smooth back, few on her thighs. First they were like stinging caresses. She liked them as she would like an ardent kiss on her skin. As they increased in force and intensity, she started to register the pain, the pain her body craved. She was letting out soft moans and self-restrained little screams with each descent of the leather. When a blow she expected was late, out of rhythm, she would still jerk her hip on time, in expectation. And when they came, her body welcomed and embraced each blow, each dark kiss, each sweet bite, as they made her pussy wetter and wetter. The sensation consumed her body, her mind, she felt she was falling into a different state of consciousness, unaware of anything in her surroundings but the impact and her feelings. The storm of blows subsided slowly, then came to a halt.But then a very strong, very hard smack landed on her exposed pussy for the first time, eliciting a loud cry from her, registering in her mind as red pain in her core first, but fleetly dissolving into a river of pleasure traveling through her yearning body. Then, silence.

She was lying there limp as she felt Adam approach her. Exhausted from the pain and the relaxation the pain gave to her long pleasure-denied body, she closed her eyes into a deep dark space in her head and everything stood still. The whole experience with pain was liberating.

Adam held her and carried her to the very large white leather ottoman next to the bench. It was nice and comfortable, a square bed without a headboard. Lying there eyes closed, oblivious to the audience or the rest of the room.

She felt something very gentle, something furry caress her skin. The most delicate, the softest touches started to dance over her body. Adam was caressing her with fur mittens, giving her the most sensual experience, contrasting with everything else from before; compassion after fierceness, bliss after pain. Pleasure was already rushing through her veins from the furry caresses on her body when she felt his fingers reach her very core. First a pressure on the knot pressing against her clit, then fingers reaching down to flesh itself, rubbing it, circling it, lightly, continuing the furry caresses on her back, her thighs, her arms, with the other hand. He moved on in rhythmic, regular circular moves on her button, placed a finger inside her pressing and rubbing that dear spot he knew so well, and continued taking her further and further to the edge of the precipice. Her mind was a cloudy warm place now. Uninhabitable to thoughts, it was a placid, foggy landscape.

In this stillness, she became aware of something cool embracing her neck, her air being cut off. The man in black had enclosed her neck in a leather strap and was gently choking her. Adrenaline rushed everywhere. She felt more submissive than ever, her very existence being controlled by them, she felt the most alive when her breath was being taken from her. Less and less air in her brain, more and more intensely fingers rubbed her clit, her insides. She went further and further towards the precipice. Time stopped, thoughts evaporated, people disappeared. She plunged into a colourful abyss with an animal howl. Shuddering, groaning, screaming, she fell deeper and deeper and deeper... a mind blowing orgasm washed through her body. Long. Then it stopped. Uncontrollable tears formed in her eyes, she started to cry out loud all the frustration, pain, pleasure, release. She rolled on her side like a foetus, crying out loud satisfied, contented, drained, grateful, in love. Adam lay next to her and held her very tightly from behind, caressing her hair and giving her soft kisses, as she cried.

The spectators scattered to continue their night. The man in black nodded at Adam and left with his sub who was in the audience. There stayed only the both of them on the ottoman; her spent in bliss, satisfied, feeling loved and protected, him delighted with his beautiful possession in his arms, his.

"The night has not finished yet sweet thing" he whispered in her ear, holding her tight and close in his arms.

12