The Boy I Met in the Stacks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands move up, touching the inside of my thighs, slapping them out widely. Innocently brushing his fingertips across my skin, I shiver as goosebumps bloom across my legs. His tongue assaults my puckered ass and I moan, the feeling is strange yet oddly erotic. My hips at this point had been still, but as I grow comfortable, moving forward and back slightly. Aiding his tongue on my ass hole, my pussy squishing as I move. So wet there, the sounds fill the air along with my whimpers and moans.

He must have heard my wet pussy making noises, because his fingers slide there. Brushing a finger over my labia, flicking it into my wetness and spreading it over my lips. Coating the whole area in my wet sticky cum. The slap to my ass is hard and swift, crying out at the sting and pain, I suck my breath in from the force of it.

"Fuck. Look at the red handprint. You are one sexy slut." Gripping my hips he stands me up, flinging my small body against his. Leaning down his mouth on my ear, pulling and sucking the lobe into his mouth. The windows in front of us appear as a mirror. The world outside dark compared to the florescent lights shining above us. My sweater dress having fallen down to my thighs is lifted with his one hand while the other flicks back and forth over my clit causing me to jump and squirm. The sight of him looming over me as he plays with me in the window is sexy, reaching my hand behind me to brush the fingers over his hard cock that strains in his pants.

Biting my lip, watching him pull and suck on my ear, his eyes watching through the window along with me. Pushing me away from him abruptly, I fall forward, catching the desk chair to prevent from falling down. My ass pushed out and into his crotch. He steadies me with his left hand on my waist, right hand slapping my thigh hard. The sting is painful and I cry out from the burn.

"Knees. Now." He commands. Bewildered, curious and becoming wetter. I find myself falling to my knees quickly and without question. Exhilarated by my own actions I hesitate as he yanks on my pony tail. Forcing my head back roughly, wrapping my pony tail around his hand he yanks me like a rag doll. Moving my body to face him. Looking up I open my mouth to speak, his fingers squeeze my cheeks tightly, forcing my lips to pucker out as a fish.

"You have nothing worthy to say right now, slut. Now take out my cock and open your mouth." Releasing my mouth, I am too shocked to speak as he pulls on my ear roughly. My mouth opens in surprise, stunned by the treatment. Afraid for the first time since he began the teasing. I gag when his cock shoves roughly into my mouth, crying out and beginning to flail. He pulls hard on my pony, causing me to cry out. He unbuttons his pants, removing his cock swiftly and leaning down to my face. His face is full of anger, his voice is slow and unforgiving.

"Don't tell me this is your first cock feast? Suck slut." Shoving his cock back into my mouth, I suck and pull at him. He is bigger than I have ever had and I struggle fitting all of him. Tears slowly stream down my cheeks. Feeling degraded and frightened, I suck and pull at his hard cock. His fist tightens on my hair, Looking up at him I choke and gag on him. Saliva foaming around my mouth and dripping down my chin, they mix with the salty tears. Tasting salt mixed with his precum, I moan. He removes his cock slapping it against my mouth and cheek.

"Thats a good little slut. Do you like Daddy's cock in your mouth?" Wiping my mouth daintily with the back of my hand I nod in response. Eyes wide, I close my mouth. Biting my lip.

"You need to stop doing that, it's really distracting." He pulls me up quickly and lifts my body as he speaks, Throwing me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing. Slapping my ass hard, I cry out. Growling at my whimpering he smooths his hand over the spot soothing the red mark there. Not understanding where we are going he walks down the long rows of bookshelves, in the direction of his desk.

"Every time you bite your lip, you will be punished. Do you understand slut?" Muttering at his back that I understood, he grunts in response. Lifting me, and setting me roughly on his desk, tapping at my knees to open them. Speaking to me as he undresses.

"You need to be louder, I didn't hear you clearly. Do you understand if you bite your lip that I will spank you?" Waiting for my answer, his fingers spread apart my pussy lips. Shoving his middle finger in roughly, I lift off the desk and cry out. Biting my lip, he is fast. Ripping me off the desk, sitting and folding me over his lap. Slapping as hard as he can, I scream. His focus being on the same cheek each time, the skin is bloomed red with little purple dots to indicate a bruise forming.

"I UNDERSTAND!" Screaming at him, suddenly furious. Standing up and panting. He smiles at me for the first time.

"Good girl. Now I see the fire. Bend over, my desk." Pulling on my pony tail, he yanks at it, my head snapping back and seeing stars I fold over the top of his desk before he can do any other damage. His hand pressing on my back. Knowing he can't see my face I bite my lip again, feeling good he can't see the fear in my eyes. As if he knew what I was doing I feel the sting of another slap, crying out and whimpering as his hand smooths the skin with his palm.

He begins to brush his palms over my small perfect ass. Kissing the spots he slapped, His hands squishing the cheeks in his fingers. Watching my wet pussy oozing and squelching from his kneading. I feel his finger worming its way into my pussy, The slowness of its approach is hypnotic, my hips move reflexively, brushing his fingers against my clit. Shivering, draped across his desk, I moan in pleasure. Feeling the pressure building, his finger fucking me, flexing when he adds another digit. I sense my orgasm right on the edge, murmuring my intent to cum, He hears me. Working my pussy harder. I feel the wave of my orgasm crash over me and at the same time he is wrenching his hand from my aching cunt. I cum jerking and crying at the release, moaning at the absence of his fingers.

I feel his finger at my little ass hole again. Spitting there his fingers smearing the saliva all over as it begins to drip down my ass cheek. I lay spent and exhausted from my orgasm. Wary about his fingers there I take a deep breath, trying to focus, my brain scattered as the release of hormones cause my body to become languid. His finger slowly works around my ass hole, my hips jerk, lifting my ass. He pulls at my small waist, practically picking me up. Suddenly his tongue is there, flicking hard. I moan at the unusual sensation, pain and pleasure.

My pussy is so wet his fingers slam in easily, curling and fucking me erratic. Still recovering from my first orgasm I scream. The blood rushing there. My hips start jerking and fucking his fingers rapidly. Ripping at my pony tail and causing my body to lift from the desk. I cry out, gripping the sides of the desk tightly. His slap at my thigh is a surprise and I growl deep in my chest. He quickly slaps the other thigh, I whip my head around furious at the sadistic treatments.

"STOP SLAPPING ME!" My voice is ground out and dripping with fury. His chuckle behind me is mingled with the sounds of his fingers in my pussy. Moaning when he hits a sweet spot, I relax against the desk only to have him pull my pony forcing me up. Ripping his fingers from my pussy I scream at the roughness. The pain and pleasure feeling ridiculously good to me I giggle against the desk. Looking around at him. His cock inches from my face, pokes my forehead. I obediently open my mouth, taking all of him and gagging as he hits the back of my throat.

"Such a feisty little slut, fuck, you are so beautiful." His tone is gentle as he pulls the hair from my ponytail, brushing the hair off my cheek. Stepping away my mouth a trail of saliva follows him and drips from my mouth to his cock.

"Undress completely. Now slut." Standing quickly, I wobble, suddenly dizzy from all the rushing blood, his hands shoot out to steady me. I turn in his arms, without second thought I lift up on tippy toes and kiss his lips softly. The surprise on his face is evident, softening his gaze to only be quickly replaced with frustration.

"I should slap you for not asking permission. Naked. Now." Scowling up at him, I lift my sweater dress to my hips. Smirking, I sit perched on the corner of the desk. Smearing my pussy juices all over the sharp square corner. Resting there with my legs supporting me and feet on tippy toes I lift the dress up and over my head. His brows arch as he sees I have nothing on underneath. Nodding, his hand at his mouth thinking.

"Now that you know I am a sadistic fuck. You need to choose a safe word." Serious and direct with his words and tone. I bite my lip thinking about what it should be. I am unable to think, when I am jerked off the desk, folding across his lap and feeling the swift slap to my ass. Moaning, he smoothes his hand over the spot, calming the sting there. I feel his lips kissing it softly before standing me up to look at me, calmly waiting.

"I'm sorry. The safe word could be books?" Grinning at me, his body is relaxed in the chair. Gazing as if I was a meal, his eyes scanning me up and down while he thinks. Nodding, he pats his lap, chuckling at my hesitation. Feeling this was the safest place for burning ass at the moment I sit, perched on his thighs.

"Books, is a good safe word. First though, I think you want to cum again." His fingers run softly through strands of my hair. My body tingles, his mouth on my ear, licking and sucking on the lobe gently. Becoming relaxed he moves my body so that I am sitting my back to his chest. Brushing his hands down my sides, he spreads my thighs, caressing the skin softly. With one finger, he runs it softly down the length of my inner thigh, brushing from my knee to my wet and pulsing pussy. Humming in contentment I relax, melting into his body, mindful of his hard cock at my ass. Unable to think and bewildered by the gentle and sweet touches, I lose my thoughts, surrounded only by his hands and their calming caresses.

"Shall I make you beg to cum?" Breath against my ear, taking the lobe in his mouth and teasing with his tongue. Moaning and wiggling against him I bite my lip without thinking. His tsk tsk tsk at my ear causes me to tense, realizing suddenly what I did. His fingers swiftly slap my wet pussy causing me to jerk and cry out from the pain. Moaning and my head rolling against his shoulder. The pain easing my brain into thinking again.

"You can't seem to learn, can you?" As calm as he was, that was all gone.

"I have been watching you for months, quietly, lurking in the shadows...Every time you bite that lip... I get hard. I don't like losing control girl. You have set me over the edge, too many times." The tone of his voice is gravely and dripping with anger. His words send my mind spinning. Realizing it was him all those times I thought someone was watching. Following me. Covering me with my coat when I fell asleep at my desk every night of finals... I assumed I had awoken, doing it without recollection. Once again my mind tumbles and falls from the words, thoughts...soft touches.

As he caresses my thighs again, he moves his fingers to my pussy. Slipping his finger in and out, teasing me. My moans and sighs filling the quiet air. Moving my head, his mouth on my neck, nibbling the soft skin there. Inhaling my scent he growls against my back. As swiftly as he is calm and relaxed, is as fast as he lifts me and slams his cock hard into my pussy. Dropping me onto it, crying out in surprise. I feel his hands on me, one at the small of my waist, guiding me up and down. The other hand at my throat choking gently. Moaning, the feeling of him filling me, so delicious.

Being petite, my feet don't touch the floor. He moves my small frame. My breasts bouncing, large and full, perfect at 20. Pink nipples are hard and I press my hands to them, pinching and tweaking the nipples hard enough for me to cry out. His grunts at my back are matched with my breathy moans and sighs. Laying back against him, my arms up and around the back of his head and threading in his hair.

"Fuck, look at these gorgeous tits bouncing for me. Touch yourself while my cock is inside you. You will cum on my cock, understood?" Biting my neck, causing me to cry out from the pain. His hands leaving my waist to grip my breasts. Slapping them and pinching at my nipples harder than I had dared. Causing me to flinch and hiss, my hands fisting in his hair from the pain.

One hand lowers to my clit, circling the wet bud with my fingers. When my fingers touch there I jump from the sensitivity, my clit is swollen from previous orgasms, teasing and slapping. Whimpering as I touch myself, his cock fucking me slow and steady. His fingers around my neck tighten as I begin to shake. My whole body getting red and trembling as I am fucked by his huge cock. Thankful for the hours in the gym with my sorority sisters I use my stomach core to wave my body as he fucks me. Giving us both different angles and hitting points, His growl rumbles at my back causing me to giggle at the vibrations.

Having never had sex like this, my whole body is in a sense of delight and amazement. No man had ever taken the time for me to cum. As I build closer to a release I sigh and moan, losing focus of my hips, they relax as I lose my thoughts. His hand unfurls from my neck to slap me swiftly across the cheek. Astonished by this treatment I look back at him, shocked and suddenly hot with anger. His facial expression is smug and smirking. I had never been slapped this way. My fury blooming in my chest, spreading into my belly and to my surprise, made me even wetter.

"Your anger is beautiful." His hand wraps gently around my neck as I look at him. Leading me to him, turning my face to see my red cheek he licks the spot. Moving my face his mouth claiming mine, eager and hungry.

His passion in the kiss is strong and evident. My body melting against his, slowing his hips to stop. Moaning against his mouth I flick my hips, his growl matching my noises. Gripping my neck tighter and tearing his mouth from mine he pushes my head to an angle. His mouth on my neck is soft at first, sucking and licking just below my ear.

"I am going to mark you girl, You may not be mine, but for a week anytime you see it you will think of me. Yearn for me. You will fantasize about this moment for the rest of your pathetic life." His breath tickling my neck. I shiver from his threats. Unsure exactly what this entails, I stay silent.

His mouth is sucking and pulling on my neck fast and hard. Realizing his mark is a hickey, I jerk away from him. His hold on me is tight and we struggle back and forth. Releasing his mouth, his hands loosen and I elbow him in the gut, only to find solid muscle. Chuckling at my back his hand tightens on my neck.

"You are adorable." His grin is genuine and brightens his face. Good god he is gorgeous. My brain spinning at his satisfaction. His smile disappears, the slap is hard and fast on my inner thighs. Seeing the flash of anger in my eyes, he slaps again, then again.

"Stop tha..." Before I can finish he is slapping my reddened cheek. Grabbing my face by the cheeks and roughly squeezing I can feel the anger bubbling up over me. His voice is cold, words are clear and growling low.

"Your only job, slut, is to cum on my cock. Shut the fuck up, and cum." Glaring ahead of me, I am frustrated by his slaps and demands. Losing my focus, his hips begin jerking. Causing me to bounce on his cock. The sensation is beyond delicious. Despite my feelings, I am lost in the pure pleasure of our fucking. My fingers circle my clit rapidly. The blood rushing there as it builds. Arching my back and clenching my pussy walls on his cock as he slips on and off. When the pressure explodes I scream out, barely aware of him slapping my hand away and slapping my convulsing pussy. His slaps are soft at first and quickly increase in speed and velocity. My arms come around his neck as he slaps me. Crying out and moaning, his fingers rest there, his mouth on my ear shushing my screams.

"Thats a good girl. You feel so amazing when you cum on my cock. I want to cum with you next time. Are you on protection?" Nodding in response, I can feel his mouth curl into a smile against my skin.

"Good, You keep being a good girl and I am going to fill you up like the little cumslut you are." Lifting me off of him placing me on the chair he had been sitting on. Surprised by this movement, my head is quickly clouded when I see his cock covered in my juices. Squeezing my cheeks together and forcing my mouth open, his cock tip slipping inside my mouth. I open my mouth fuller and take all of him, feeling him at the back of my throat. Slurping at the juices, unable to clean him off properly and most of my juices coating my mouth and cheeks. I groan at the size of him, my lips tightening and loosening around him as he fucks my mouth. Body still trembling from my orgasm, shivering and shaking, I whimper at his roughness. Unsure of his next move, but finally feeling a semblance of control, my hands move to his ass, squeezing and scratching.

Releasing me suddenly, he pushes me back away from him. I reach for him and whimper. My hand trying to take his cock and pull him towards me. Panting, his gorgeous cock dripping onto the floor, saliva and my cum. Looking at me, his face is fierce, eyes clouded from the passion.

"Are you having fun, slut?" His voice is low and raspy as he looks down at me. Smiling up at him, licking my lips. Wanting to bite my lip in the worst way, abstaining.

"Yes, I am. I've never had this much fun in the library before." Grinning up at him, my enthusiasm in my tone. My smile fades as I think of his slapping and roughness. Feeling suddenly timid, I shift on the chair. Glancing at him, his naked body distracting me.

"Do you like causing me pain?" My curiosity having the better of me, I look at him bravely, awaiting his answer. I spread my legs slowly. The smell of my pussy wafting up and tickling my nose. He smells it too, his head down thoughtful of my question snaps up and growls at my spread legs. His hand at his mouth, chin and brushing over his face as he watches me tease him.

"Yes, I love causing pain, degradation, severity in everything. Then through the pain, you find pleasure. I have a weakness for beautiful and submissive girls." His voice is clear and calm, turning thick and sultry as he talks about his attraction to me. Feeling suddenly brazen, I touch my clit. Using the juices from my orgasm to wet the fingertips there. Suddenly realizing that I am in control. He loses control with me? Huh... I am a weakness? My fingers on my clit still. I slap my legs together, standing bravely, walking to him.

"What else do you like? Besides the hitting and thrashing around?" His grin is sudden and for some reason enchanting to me. I stop my movements towards him. Looking him up and down, fuck he is hot. Chuckling he reaches for me, pulling me towards him. I instinctively reach for his cock and stroke it as I lift up on tippy toes to kiss him.

"I like lots of things, but you... you have bewitched me and you need to be punished for it." Swinging me around, pushing me roughly to the desk and folding me over top of it. His cock slamming into my pussy hard and fast. Gripping the desk I cry out as he fucks me hard and fast.

"What did you expect? You are a slut! This is not romance, this is pure fucking." His words are harsh, and he emphasizes each word with a deep and hard thrust. Slapping my ass hard and repeatedly, sadistic. Screaming out at the pain, his speed on my pussy increases. Slapping and abusing my other ass cheek, I growl and try to move away from him. Chuckling as I struggle, he grips my waist and holds me tightly. Occasionally rubbing my ass where he slapped, red and burning, whimpering at his gentleness.