The Boy I Met in the Stacks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck woman, you are so gorgeous. Such a naughty girl." Leaning down he bites my shoulder, my hissing response to the severe pain causing him to let go and lick the spot. His whisper at my back so quiet I cannot hear his words. For a moment I think he says "mine" but I bite my lip instead of ask. His hands and body become possessive. Eager, his hands clench and pull at me roughly. Fucking me even harder.

Suddenly he stops, Covering my mouth with his hand and pulling me up against his chest. His cock still nestled in my pussy.

"Shh...Someone just stepped off the elevator." His mouth is hot and almost silent at my ear. Nodding at his words, we hear a shuffle down the hall, giggling and the elevator dinging as the door closes. Unsure if anyone got off or stayed on, we stay silent and listening. As my brain and adrenaline are pumping I listen still and quiet. His hips begin pumping behind me, his hand still against my mouth I moan at the slow working of his cock. Licking his palm he buries his face in my neck and licking me there in return.

Smiling as he releases my mouth. I turn my head and kiss his cheek. He is surprised at my tenderness, his eyes softening as he looks at me. The quietness and stillness of the room is evident as he pulls out. Grumbling a moan at him leaving, I look at him, annoyed.

"I'm not done with that yet. Get back here." My voice is bratty as I glance down at his cock then back to his face.

"It's your turn to cum. I have cum a few times. I want your cock to cum inside me." His brow is arched at my brave demands. At the time, I had no clue what my demands meant. How naughty I was being, how my punishments with other men could have been much more severe. He was not mine then, I was not his sub, this was only pure sex. He knew of my innocence which is why he was kind to me in that moment. His eyes narrowing, hand shooting out to send a stinging slap to my outer thigh. Hissing from the pain, he is swift in the same spot on the opposite leg.

Grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanking me against his chest. His cock at my ass, pressing between the cheeks. His tip at the puckered little hole, pressing back and forth at me playfully. Realizing I may be in trouble I shudder at his cock there. The danger I put myself in...

"What makes you think, you can tell me what my cock does?" Whimpering as he pulls me to him further, his cock pressing into me. There is no lube, no spit, no cum there, and the pain causes me to cry out. A tear begins to fall from my eyes, slipping down my cheek. Afraid of what he will do next. Suddenly realizing that I may need to scream my safe word. He is pulling from me suddenly, flipping me around and lifting me onto the desk. Kneeling in front of me, his head between my legs. I stare blankly down at him. Suddenly confused why he is there. Inhaling my pussy he looks up at me, his eyes bright and smug. Damnit, He isn't going to cum? Why won't he cum inside me? My thoughts jumble in my head, confused why he is restraining himself.

"I'm not going to cum for you slut. You should have kept your mouth shut. You will cum, until I say you have cum enough."

All thoughts flee my brain as I feel his tongue on my clit, flicking up and down. Astonished by his mouth there I am annoyed and so turned on that my hips flick at him eagerly. Stupid cunt traitor, my brain tries to focus on making him cum. My pussy and brain in a tug of war, pleasure, frustration, pleasure, anger, pleasure, annoyance at his constant fucking persistence! I growl down at him, feeling the blood flowing to my clit. Shaking uncontrollably as I cum again, screaming and flushing red, the orgasm strong and pulsing through me.

Collapsed on the desk I twitch and begin regaining my brain function. His mouth never leaves my pussy, flattening his tongue and giving me long licks from ass to clit, over and over again. Moaning and squirming on the desk I wrap my legs around his head. The anger in my chest blooming at him not giving me what I want. Focused on his cum, and my new goal, I thread my fingers in his hair. Yanking and pulling him against me as he did to me. He moans, his mouth vibrating at my clit, making me smile.

I am thankful of all those defense classes and morning workouts the sisters made me do. I was in control now, I want his cum. I begin tightening my thighs around his neck, his hand snakes up between my legs to pinch my nipple, slapping it roughly. Grabbing his hand I pull it to my mouth, biting at his middle finger. I suck and pull on it, his finger in my mouth as I tighten my thighs further. Pressing lightly on a soft spot of his neck I begin counting. 1, 2, 3, 4. 5, 6...As I count he becomes more and more relaxed. Releasing him gently when I feel him go unconscious, I hold his head firmly as I scoot off the desk. Untying the lace ribbon at my neck I quickly tie his hands behind his back. Knowing that with a little work, he could get loose if he chose to.

Propping him up against he desk I move the desk chair in front of him, sitting, slightly above him, I cross my legs. My tiny feet bouncing inches from his face. Uncrossing my legs and leaning down I slap him hard against the cheek. His eyes flying open, his whole body lunging at me. Giggling I jump back on my chair. His eyes confused at first begin to focus, his eyes looking at me as he burst out laughing. His cock still rock hard, moves slightly and I can't help but stare at it.

I pounce, shocking him. His eyes widening as I hop onto his cock. Groaning as I sit, pushing him deep inside me. Rising and falling as if I am riding a horse. Slow and rhythmic. His mouth swearing at my throat, muttering words and sounds. I lean back, my palms to the floor between his legs. Giving him a delicious visual, my pussy taking all of him slowly, deeply. His cock disappearing and reappearing as I ride and grind against him.

"I want your cum. I don't like it when I don't get what I want." I speak and smile sweetly at him.

"I overestimated you little girl." His hands behind his back are working quickly.

"Don't break out of my knots, please... I want your cum. You promised pleasure." Desperate he will stop me, my voice is whiny and bratty. Chuckling, he stops moving his hands and relaxes his arms. Smiling brightly at him I lean forward and kiss him, nuzzling his nose with mine. Picking up the pace I rise and fall faster. Leaning back, my hands at the floor I fuck him with enthusiasm. At this point he had been hard and edging for an hour, had managed to get me off 3 times and not once asked for a release himself.

Growling at the sight of me taking all of him, I smile and fight the urge of biting my lip. Reaching a hand around to my clit I circle it, slapping it and massaging it in intervals. His eyes are intense, looking from my pussy eating his cock, to my breasts bouncing. I can tell he is dying to touch me, Lifting up I press my chest to his face. His mouth sucking and pulling on my nipples instantly. My arms come around his head, holding him in place as I begin to bounce faster.

"Fuck, ah! Fuck woman." His muttering and moans cause me to bounce more rapidly. My breaths erratic and coming out in pants. I feel his cock growing, the blood rushing there, I stop moving completely. Lifting slowly off him, kneeling at his side and sucking his cock hard. Cleaning every bit of my juices off. Stopping when I can feel him close to release. Without any warning I straddle him again, falling onto him.

"Fuck! Im gonna cum, oh fuck, you dirty little slut. You want me filling you up, don't you?" Growling at me his hips thrusting up from the floor, I slow myself. Hopping off of him, both of us panting, staring at each other. His cock is red and swollen, so close to exploding. Smirking at him I lay down between his legs and lick the length of him. Laying there with my knees bent and crossed at the ankles. I roll my body back and forth on the floor between his long legs. Teasing him with my perfect ass. I watch him look me up and down, groaning at the sight of me laying, licking at his cock. His eyes flutter closed, pushing his hips up and pressing his cock to my mouth. I give one more deep throated suck, pushing til my lips hit the base of his cock, sucking tightly as I pull him off.

"Where do you want to put your cum? Pussy or mouth, Sir?" Speaking clearly and authoritative. Bravely looking up at him as I lick under his tip where the veins meet. Giggling when his cock twitches from the tip of my tongue there.

"Girl, you better hop on this cock right now, or I am ripping these restraints off and punishing you, and it won't be with my hot cum." His fury at my haughtiness has me giggling and scrambling on top of him. Smiling smugly, kissing a peck to his lips.

My pace is fast, hard. My hand at my clit and rubbing in time with our fucking. His yell and hip thrusts tell me he is close. Increasing my hand at my clit, feeling the rush and heat of another orgasm. Looking down at him I scream when I cum again, my body quaking uncontrollably, I push my hips down onto him, bearing my weight and circling my hips, gyrating against him as I feel him growl and yell his release. I twerk over him slowly, milking every bit of cum. His cock swelling and erupting his hot cum. I moan, sighing in contentment.

"You, girl. You, are fucking amazing. Jesus Christ." His words are filled with wonderment, leaning his face towards me and kissing me. Pulling at my lips with his, licking at mine. I open my mouth to him in invitation. Shifting in his lap, his hiss and growl, his sensitive and still very hard cock nestled deep inside me. Giggling against his mouth I pull away from him.

"Well, you, boy. Are also amazing." Kissing his mouth, I bite his bottom lip playfully. He pecks my lip, leaning his head away and watching me.

"Now, be a good slut and clean me up." Confused by his request, I cock my head, looking at him.

"Get the fuck off of me and clean my cock, Now!" Narrowing my eyes, his words are angry and severe. Sticking my tongue out at him, I stand up suddenly. Dripping my pussy all over his lap. His shock and disgust are written on his face.

"What the fuck, you stupid bitch. Clean me up!" Yelling at me, I see his hands working the knots at his back.

"No! Where are your manners?! Fuck you, asshole." I grab my sweater dress, ignoring him completely. Angered by his rudeness, I dress as I walk back to the couch. I can feel our mixed cum dripping down my inner thigh. His voice booming behind me. Gathering my things, I slip my boots on. Not bothering with my stockings. My legs weak and wobbling from the intense session. I am just zipping up my jacket when I hear him getting closer. His shuffling and swearing are at my back as I rip open the stairwell door. Closing it behind me, the quiet of the stone stairwell cutting off the sounds he is making behind me.

I would like to tell you that I saw him again after that. That we met over and over for amazing sex. But, sadly this wasn't the case. He must have been an upper class-man and even though I searched for him long and hard. I never saw him again. I would also like to tell you that the sex I had after that was better and more crave worthy. Yet, that would be me lying. Nobody compared to the boy in the stacks. He still haunts my dreams, he is who I fantasize over. I had done really well for myself after college. I was gorgeous, the discipline I had in the sorority was good for me in my womanhood. All those 5am gym days and healthy eating habits, kept my body tight and perfect.

10 years after I graduated college I had accepted a job at a law firm in Chicago. I moved a month before my job officially began, Spending the first two weeks organizing and unpacking my apartment that overlooked the lake and beaches. When all was settled, I decided to check out some bookstores and a French pastry shop my best friend recommended.

I was carrying my small paper bag with croissants when I stepped into the small bookstore down the street from my apartment. Smiling at the smell of musty books and freshly brewed coffee. I slowly made my way around the bookshelves at the front of the store. Quietly until the creak in the floor alerted a person at the desk of my arrival. The warm spring day had prompted the bookstore owner to keep the door propped open.

Clearing his throat, a deep voice on the other side of the bookcase causes me to jump, breaking my focus on the jacket I was reading.

"Can I help you find anything?" His voice is familiar, smelling pine suddenly, I step out around the book case. Looking up at him. I am too stunned to speak.

"You... Oh my god, it's you!" As I speak, a variety of emotions cross his face at his realization. His hand running through his hair, causing longer pieces to stand up. Disheveled and bewildered, he stands glowering over me. He seemed taller, his hair still thick and messy. His green eyes intense as he gazes at me. Without thinking I bite my lip as I stare at him.

"Well, Well, Well... hello again, little girl." He leans against the shelf, arms crossed against his much broader chest. A smirk on his face. Eyes intense on my lips, arching a brow.

To be Continued...