The Boy Next Door 03: Spiked

Story Info
Hunter taps out and submits to a dog’s life.
6.9k words
4.57
11k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boy Next Door 3: Spiked

Hunter taps out and submits to a dog's life.

WARNING: This is a twisted tale of puppy play, reluctant male on male sex, with a heavy dose of male submission and domination, as two straight men vie for dominance as they explore the boundaries of their sexuality, so if you find those things at all objectionable, please move on. Everyone is over 18 and you should not try this at home.

BTW - there is a major leap forward in time followed by some flashbacks. I hope they aren't too jarring or confusing.

FYI - I don't really have any firsthand experience with the puppy play scene. If you are heavy into it, please let me know if I've come close to your experiences and/or fantasies. Thanks so much for reading!

As he came down from his orgasm, Hunter sat back on his heels as I got to my feet. I was so primed, that in the full heat of animal lust I grabbed a handful of Hunter's shaggy hair and pulled his head back. He looked up at me in open-mouthed shock as I aimed my cock at his face and jerked it to my own orgasm. The first rope of cum hit him right between the eyes on his nose, but the next few blasts shot directly into his open mouth. Hunter moaned in shocked surprise at his first taste of a man's seed, but he swallowed like a good boy.

While he was still in shock, I bent over and moved his face into licking distance of my cum-coated chest. Hunter knew what was expected and when I felt his tongue tentatively lick the first track of his cum from my hairy chest I cooed, "Good boy..."

That's when I decided that I was going to keep Hunter.

Hunter occasionally moaned softly, almost whimpered, as he lapped his cum off my chest, paying special attention to the areas covered by the heavy chains he had crisscrossed my torso with. He tentatively licked at one of my nipples and I rewarded him with a moan of my own. When I held his head in place, Hunter got the message and gently sucked and teased my erect nub with his tongue, "Good boy...".

Reluctantly I pulled his head away, gave him a smile and dug into Hunter's bag of tricks. I started with the cuffs for his hands. They were smaller and lighter than my own, about an inch and a half wide in gray metal with dull stainless-steel spikes projecting three quarters of an inch.

"Hands," I commanded. Hunter sat back on his heels and presented his hands with palms up. I cuffed one wrist and locked it shut with a small padlock, then did the same to the other wrist. With a hand on the nape of his neck, I guided him to his hands and knees. I reached around his waist and for the first time in my life, opened another man's jeans and pulled them off his legs. Hunter's ankle cuffs were in the same spiked style as the wrist cuffs, only larger and heavier. I made quick work of securing the spiked bands of iron snugly around his ankles.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. I had a handsome young man on all fours on my living room carpet in nothing but spiked cuffs and his black briefs. More than a few evil thoughts crossed my mind, "Stay." I could feel Hunter watching me jangle towards my bedroom and he hadn't moved when I returned with a small bag and some old skinny ties. "Good boy," I ruffled his hair approvingly.

I started with his legs. I bound one tie around his thigh just below the leg opening on his briefs with the loose end at the back of his leg. I looped that through the eyelet on his ankle cuff and tied it off so he would be unable to straighten his leg any more than it was now. I did the same to his other leg. I moved onto his arms, knotting a tie high up on his bicep, but I had him lower his chest a bit closer to the floor until he was presenting his cotton clad butt most becomingly before I tied it off. I did the same with his other arm, trapping the young stud in a vulnerable chest down, ass up posture like a bitch in heat.

I had Hunter sit up for his collaring, which left him looking like a pup who was begging. Damn, he was cute. I closed the spiked iron collar around his neck with a click. Hunter shuddered a bit and I noticed his hard cock was making a nice tent in his black briefs. I was under no illusions that Hunter had tried on all his homemade hardware before, but no self-bondage could compare to having an older man locking him into a spiked iron collar for real.

It was about to get VERY real for my new pup Hunter.

"You like your new collar, boy?" I asked like I was talking to a puppy, knowing that would push Hunter's buttons.

"R-Ruff...!"

"Let me lock that in place for you. I got something special just for you, boy!" Hunter bounced around a bit on his haunches like an excited pup as I reached into my bag. Hunter stopped bouncing when I held out an old large brass padlock of my own. I could see his gears grinding... There was no key in the lock. Could he trust me to unlock it when playtime was over? Maybe this whole scene was a bad idea...?

I turned it around to show Hunter that it had a black dog pawprint on the two-inch square body. Overnight shipping was a great boon to mankind! "See, boy? It's got a puppy print on it just for you!" I slid the shaft into Hunter's collar but didn't close it. Then I held the giant padlock around my own collar out to him, "See, boy. My lock says "Master" while yours is a puppy print. If you want me to be my pup and me to be your Master, all you have to do is close the lock on your collar."

Hunter looked at me nervously as I moved his cuffed paw to my lock dangling from his collar. "That's it, boy. Just give that lock a little squeeze until you hear the click. Give yourself to me and I'll take good care of you, boy" I promised. Hunter nervously searched my eyes, trying to decide if he should trust me. I think his painfully hard cock was doing the thinking for him.

Click.

"Good boy!" I ruffled my new pup's hair and stroked his back. "Yeahhh...who's a good boy?"

"R-Ruff...!"

"My good boy deserves a treat! Look what I got for you, boy!" It was a temporary black pawprint tattoo about two inches around. Before Hunter could object, I peeled off the cover and applied it high on his right arm like a shoulder patch. Then I held a moist cloth from my bag a moment before peeling off the backing. Hunter stared wide-eyed at the big black pawprint that now adorned his shoulder.

"Like it, boy? Now you're marked as my pup 24/7!" I stroked Hunter's back with enthusiasm until he gave a half-hearted, "R-Ruff...!"

"Now that you're my pup, I should give you a name," I kept stroking his back and took hold of his collar. "How about Spike?! Do you like that name, boy? Do you want to be my pup, Spike?"

"R-Ruff...! R-Ruff...!" Hunter yipped with enthusiasm and bounced a bit. I could tell that he liked his new puppy name, not just from his reaction, but also from the full erection tenting his briefs. "Gooood, boy! Goood, Spike!" I praised my new pup and ruffled his hair again. Damn, he just got cuter the more unkempt his hair was... "R-Ruff...! R-Ruff...!"

"Good boy, Spike! You're Master's pup now. I got you a new toy to make it official, too," I reached into my bag and pulled out Spike's new toy. Hunter's blue eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the black rubber butt plug that ended in the curved shape of a long dog's tail. "Down, Spike," with my hand between Hunter's shoulder blades, I guided him downwards until his chest touched the carpet, but my ties on his legs left his butt vulnerably in the air. "Stay. Good boy."

Hunter looked back over his shoulder nervously as I lowered his black briefs, exposing his smooth bubble butt that had only a few stray hairs in his crack. I popped open the lube and Hunter sucked in air when the cool gel on my fingers touched his tight rosebud. "Easy boy," I cooed and placed a hand on the small of his back to calm him while the lubed thumb of my other hand circled his taut hole, "Be a good boy, Spike...". My thumb popped into his hole and pressed against his prostate.

Hunter gasped as his brain tried to process the unfamiliar sensations that it was receiving from the concentration of nerve endings in his most private spot. The intrusion, a feeling of fullness that must be expelled, it interpreted pain from the unexpected breech of his sphincter being stretched from the outside, but then an unexpected new pleasure from my thumb massaging the lump of his prostate. Hunter let out a strangled moan of pained pleasure. "Easy boy. Don't fight it...accept it." Hunter's hands and toes curled as my flexing thumb worked his hole and his prostate. I felt him start to loosen up and I soon sensed he was literally ready for bigger things. With my free hand I lubed up the butt plug then added more lube to his hole. I withdrew my flexing thumb and pushed the plug into him before it had a chance to close. Hunter groaned and tried to reach back to yank it out, but my ties restricted his arms. "Easy boy. Breathe, Spike, breathe."

Hunter heeded my advice and took some fast deep breaths until the screaming pain in his ass softened to a hard dull ache. All I could do was try to soothe my new pup, "Good boy, Spike. You can do it. Just hold on till it passes..." I stroked his back and butt until I felt his muscles relax, "You OK boy?".

Spike let out a soft, "R-Ruff...!". In a few minutes he was up and acting like a happy pup again.

"Good boy, Spike! Gooood boy!" I praised my pup. "Master has a chew toy for you boy!" I pulled a big flesh colored dildo from by bag and tossed it across my living room. "Get it boy! Go fetch!"

"R-Ruff...!" Spike ambled across the room a bit unsteadily on all fours with his rubber tail swaying behind him. When Spike bent down to grab the dildo, he wagged his new tail, causing it to slap his buns gently. Apparently, he was loving his new tail and how it felt moving against his prostate. I was still more than a little surprised at how heavily Hunter was into puppy play. If this was the first time he had indulged in his fetish with someone else, I was determined to make tonight a cherished memory for him...for both of us.

Spike came trotting back happily with the dildo in his mouth and dropped it at my feet. "R-Ruff...!" Spike bounced around eager for me to toss it for him again.

"Go get it boy!" I tossed it again.

"R-Ruff...!"

We played fetch for a while and it was fun, but I was ready to take Hunter to a new level after watching the young stud crawling around my apartment like an eager puppy with his hot little tail wagging enticingly. I tossed the dildo one last time for Spike and he came back proudly with it in his mouth, but I had another chew toy for him. "Master has a big old bone for you, Spike. Beg like a good little pup for Master." Hunter dropped the dildo and it hit the carpet with a thud. He looked at the tent in my white briefs with a look of dread then nervously sat back on his heels before me and lifted up with his cuffed hands held up before him like a begging pup.

Hunter may have been on his knees before a hard cock in a begging position, but his face looked more like a deer in the headlights than an eager pup. Apparently, he was so into indulging his puppy fetish, that he hadn't thought through exactly where this scene was inevitably headed. We've all been there at one time or another, letting our fantasies and our cocks do the thinking for us and getting us in way over our heads.

Head was exactly what I had in mind. I looked down at my brass padlock with the black dog print on it dangling from Hunter's collar. I took hold of it and pulled Hunter's face toward my crotch, "Sniff it, Spike. Sniff Master's bone, boy." Hunter hesitantly leaned forward until his nose brushed my cotton covered cock and sniffed it, getting his first whiff of another man's crotch. "Good boy, Spike," I pulled him in closer until his nose was buried in my crotch. "Breathe it in, boy. Get used to your Master's scent. I'm the only one with the key to my padlock that secures your collar, Spike. That makes you my puppy slave until I decide to release you."

Hunter let out a short moan of subservient need and inhaled my crotch deeply as he explored my junk with his nose. The thought that he was trapped by his collar as a puppy slave until his Master let him free to be a real boy again had pushed him over into subspace. "Good boy, Spike. You want that big bone, don't you, boy?"

"R-Ruff...!" was his muffled reply. Straight stud Hunter was loving his first face to face encounter with a hard cock. His cuffed hands latched onto my hips as he gnawed at my cotton covered balls and cock. I was ready to give him what he really wanted, what he really needed.

"Get that bone, Spike. Pull my shorts down with your teeth like a good pup."

Spike looked up at me with his blue eyes from under his shaggy mop of hair, then with a hungry growl, bit into the elastic waistband of my briefs and like a pup playing tug of war, growled as he worked my shorts down under my balls. My hard cock sprang free and slapped against his face, leaving a wet streak of pre-cum on his smooth cheek. Spike only paused a second to lick the head, getting his first taste of my seminal fluid, before engulfing the head in his warm moist lips. Damn, he looked so hot as he gazed up at me with his soft lips wrapped around my cockhead. "Goooood boyyyy, Spike," I cooed approvingly as I patted his head. Spike wiggled his butt and his tail wagged enthusiastically.

I pulled his head forward gently and Spike took as much as he could before he had to pull back. My new puppy wanted to please me, so he dove back in and started a rhythm of head bobbing while his tongue worked the underside of my cock. When he glanced back up at me there was a tear rolling down his right cheek.

Fuck. That pushed me over the edge. I held Spike's head in place and he held my gaze as I unloaded into his mouth. Spike gagged and held onto my hips tightly as he forced himself to accept volley after volley of another man's load. As I came down from my orgasm, Spike audibly swallowed and forced my gunk down his throat into his gullet. I patted his head, "Good pup, Spike. Let's get you a drink."

Spike heeled as I pulled up my briefs and walked into the kitchen. I put a couple of bowls from the cupboard on the floor and filled one with half a beer. I wasn't insulted when Spike dove into the beer to get my taste out of his mouth. I dropped some pretzels into the other bowl and headed back to the couch with my beer. I put my feet up on the coffee table and enjoyed the view of my new puppy's butt. The black rubber tail wagged in Hunter's well plugged bubble butt as the collared young stud slurped and crunched away on all fours in my kitchen like a dog.

What a lucky fucking bastard I was!

Spike finished his snacks and eagerly came bouncing back into the living room. I glanced at my feet on the coffee table and my pup got the message and started lapping away at my feet. It was so insanely hot that in about a minute I was fully hard again.

I was a VERY lucky bastard...

"C'mere, Spike," I pointed to the floor in front of me and Spike eagerly complied and sat in a begging pose again. I had to smile at what a mess his face was...I grabbed my shirt off the floor and wiped the beer, pretzels and cum from his boyish face. Still in puppy mode, Spike tried his best to avoid being cleaned up by squirming like a two-year-old, so I had to grab hold of his collar to hold his head still. I was enjoying Hunter in this playful mode, it made him seem both approachable and vulnerable at the same time. I finished wiping his face and as I fixed his hair a bit, we caught each other's gaze for a moment.

I impulsively bent forward and kissed him deeply...

Hunter was as surprised as I was and tried to pull back but I had a firm hold on his collar - the very collar that the young god had forged for himself from fire and steel, the collar that he had allowed me to close around his proffered neck, the collar he had willingly secured on himself with my lock, the lock with a pawprint that matched the mark I had stamped on his shoulder, the lock to which only I held the key - the key to his release.

I felt Hunter relax into the kiss, then start to return it, tentatively at first, but then with increasing passion. I slid forward on the couch while pulling Hunter's collar forward and down so his head was below mine and I was kissing down into his mouth. From his submissive position between my legs, on his knees with head bent back and open mouthed like a baby bird, Hunter moaned in newfound submissive ecstasy up into my mouth as I took full possession of his. I felt him melt beneath me, yielding his alpha male status to me by leaning into me and exploring my chest with his cuffed hands while his mouth sucked on my tongue like it was my hard cock. I held onto my conquest with one hand on his collar while my other hand explored his bare back until I cupped one cheek and gave his butt plug a giggle, causing my new pup's tail to wag.

Hunter let out a gentle whimper and I got his unspoken message, "You can take me if you want, but you're my first, so please be gentle." I spent the next few minutes exploring his mouth and gently working his butt plug round and round, up and down, side to side, in and out, in and out...loosening his virgin hole until it seemed like he was as ready as he was going to be. I broke the kiss and we looked into each other's eyes...yeah, he was ready. Then the tow chain caught my eye and I had an evil thought. I grabbed the heavy chain and put it over his head looping it around his neck, then crossed it over his chest. Hunter shivered from the cold steel biting his skin as I wrapped it in a few loops tightly around his chest like a harness until I ran out of chain and used the hook to secure it tightly in place.

"Down, Spike," I pointed to the floor in front of the coffee table. Hunter hesitantly turned and got down on all fours on the carpet. "Good boy." He shook his butt once in response and his tail wagged becomingly, lightly slapping his tight buns. He looked over his shoulder nervously as I stood up and lubed up my hard cock. My young neighbor was sizing up my glistening cock and swallowed hard as I knelt behind him. Hunter turned his gaze forward and dropped his chest to the carpet, presenting his plugged butt while assuming a pose of total sexual submission. I had never fucked a dude before, but I couldn't have asked for a more fuckable bottom boy.

I gently worked the plug out of his hole, and Hunter sucked in air as I applied some cool lube to his virgin chute. I pressed the head of my cock to his entrance before he closed up again. He instinctively tensed up as I pushed forward...damn he was tight. I grabbed his hips to press my advantage which caused him to rise up off the carpet. I pressed a hand between his shoulder blades and pushed him back down, "You're not going anywhere, bitch." My domineering tone surprised even me, "Push back, Spike. Be a good boy and let Master inside you..."

Hunter was panting and grunting as he tried to adjust to the intrusion. Then I felt his butthole push back and open for me. I forced my cockhead inside the tight velvety furnace of his ass. Hunter gasped and grunted in pain while I fought the primal urge to impale the perfect male youth beneath me. I didn't want to take him, I wanted Hunter to give himself to me freely. I wanted him to surrender himself to me completely. I felt another push and slid half my hard cock past his tight ring. OMG. It felt like heaven inside my new pet, "C'mon Spike. Just one more push and I'll feed you the rest of my bone..." Some more whimpers, grunts and gasps and I felt him loosen just enough and I slid all the way inside him until my hips kissed his butt.

"Fuuuuck yessssss...!" I hissed. "Gooood boy..."

The deed had been done. Hunter had been spiked!

12