The Boy Next Door 03: Spiked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a moment to adjust and then started to slowly fuck him, short strokes at first but then working up to full long strokes... OMG. His ass pussy was the best I had ever been in. It was hot, tight and velvety smooth. Hunter grunted every time I bottomed out which only made me want to fuck him deeper and harder...which I did.

You would think that having fifty pounds of steel padlocked to my waist would slow me down, but it only increased the momentum of my thrusts that slapped my hips into his upturned butt. I was past fucking his ass, I wanted to fuck THROUGH his ass! Hunter grunted and his muscled globes giggled with the momentum of my weighted hips spanking his butt and hard cock pistoning his new boy pussy.

Hunter was edging across the carpet as I pounded his butt so I grabbed the chain harness between his shoulder blades and lifted his chest off the floor, pulling him back into me as my hips pounded into his ass trying to drive my cock straight through him. My chains jangled as I fucked the manacled young man before me. We were like two rutting chained gladiatorial slaves in ancient Rome, fucking like it was our last hour on earth.

I was getting close to the point of no return, so I gave Hunter a reach around and grabbed his iron hard cock through his briefs. The head popped out of his waistband just in time for him to unload volleys of hot cum all over my living room carpet. His tight ass clamped down hard onto my cock each time he shot, sending me over the edge. I howled as I filled Hunter's bowels with every last sperm cell in my balls...

I collapsed back onto my heels with Hunter in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him as we both came down off our mind-blowing orgasms. I knew then and there that I was not going back to pussy anytime soon, assuming that Hunter was willing to let me fuck him again.

Which raised an odd question.

Had we just turned each other out...?

Nineteen months later...

I flushed the toilet after a long piss, then cleaned up my cock and washed my hands before heading back into the bedroom. I paused in the doorway to admire the view of a well-fucked Hunter sprawled on the sheets. He lay mostly on his belly in a fetal position facing the center of the bed with one knee bent, lightly dozing. I admired the view for a moment before grabbing the covers at the foot of the bed and pulling them up over the young stud and tucking him in gently. He moaned softly at my tender touch as he basked in the afterglow of having been fed and bred. I slid into bed next to him and reflected on how much my life had changed since Hunter had entered it.

A few months after we started hooking up, a two-bedroom apartment in our complex became available so it was a no-brainer of a cost saver for us to move in together. I look back on that now as our honeymoon period when we explored what was to us the wild new world of man sex. As we settled in as roomies, we divided the chores. I was tidier so I did the housekeeping and laundry. Hunter was a much better cook, so he handled the grocery shopping and cooking, which saved me a lot of the cash and calories of takeout. Combined with my ex getting married which ended my alimony payments and me no longer running up a bar tab in a useless pursuit of pussy, I was finally putting away some decent cash in the bank.

As I'm sitting up in bed typing this, I caught sight of my collar around my neck, that's what I think of it as, but it's really a necklace of heavy chrome chain, the type with the bent links so it lays flat. I had gotten Hunter one for his birthday with multiple brass Master padlocks, each with a different inscription depending on my mood. The kid was so hooked on wearing a metal collar that I got Hunter the necklace as a publicly acceptable alternative to his heavy spiked collar. Hunter immediately fell in love with it and begged me to get one for myself with a plain brass Master padlock. He says that it turns him on big time to glance up while giving me a blowjob to see the Master padlock hanging from my neck, so how could I refuse wearing it for him.

Tonight, we had made love in a missionary position, nothing rough, just two guys fucking like newlyweds. I love fucking Hunter face to face, watching his eyebrows arch when I bottom out in his ass is an amazing turn on. I would see his gaze switch from looking me in the eyes to watching the Master lock around my neck swing back and forth as we fucked. I could feel the surge of subservient lust rush through him every time he glanced down at my Master lock. When he looked back up into my eyes I would say, "Good boy," and Hunter would let out a submissive moan that I would stifle by deep kissing him until I unloaded into the furnace of his ass.

I guess I must admit that I am totally onboard with Hunter's collar fetish. We even have a little morning ritual with them. I unlock him every morning when the alarm goes off. After his shower, Hunter comes to me holding a small tray with his necklace and his array of padlocks on it. I loop the chain around his neck and then select a padlock to secure it around him for the next 24 hours. One is blank but marks him as mine with the MASTER logo written on it, another simply says Hunter above MASTER for when I'm feeling a bit romantic, there are SLAVE and OWNED for when I'm kinky, but my favorite is still the dog print with SPIKE inscribed on the back.

Sometimes I'll just grab a lock without too much thought, while other times I'll tease Hunter by acting like I'm having trouble deciding how he is to be marked for the day. I enjoy watching him squirm as he imagines all the kinky possibilities. If I think he has been getting too cocky I'll put the SLAVE lock on his collar to remind him of his status. There have been a few times when I've had to resort to the OWNED lock to let Hunter know that he had crossed the line and he could expect to be disciplined tonight. Occasionally, Hunter will actually hold up the OWNED lock for me to use on him simply because he is in a kinky mood.

When that happens, I am more than happy to oblige him by securing him in heavy irons and taking a flogger to his tight body, but there was one time I truly wanted to inflict real pain on him...

I walked in one day to find him jerking off to a porno on his phone, which is not a big deal, but when I glimpsed the screen I went ballistic! It was a porno of me! Way back when we had first hooked up, I was annoyed when he was watching porn while I was sucking his toes and later when he was jerking off over my face, but it turns out the little shit was actually recording me!

"You fucking little shit!" I screamed.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Tim...I-I-I'll erase them..."

Sonofabitch! Them?! At that point I was in a fury. I grabbed Hunter, pulled him over my knee and yanked his pants down. "God. Damn. Brat..." I punctuated each spank on his ass, then just kept spanking his muscled butt until it was glowing red and Hunter was reduced to tears.

I pushed him to the floor. "Stay!" I ordered and went into the bedroom. Like I said, I was not into inflicting pain on my boy, but he had to be disciplined for this breach of trust. I changed into my black jeans and boots, Master collar, gladiator cuffs and nothing else. When I returned, Hunter looked up at me through tears with a combination of fear and lust.

I quickly restrained him in his heavy-duty pup gear; spiked collar, spiked cuffs with leather straps that secured him on his knees in a begging position and I unceremoniously inserted his rubber tail up his ass. I put his phone in his paws and hit replay on the video, "OK, Spike. You like jerking off to naught pictures of your owner? Let me help you with that, you bad dog."

My intent was to jerk Hunter dry and edge him mercilessly while playing his bootleg porno of me until he found it painful to watch. That was my intent. The only problem was that the video was fucking hot! With me kneeling behind Hunter while edging his cock and watching his POV video of me, it was like I was in on the action at both ends!

I was jerking Hunter with my right hand while my left was playing with his chest and hard nipples, while at the same time on the video I was worshiping his feet and then it looked like I was jerking his cock over my prone form until Hunter's cock unloaded all over my chest and belly! I managed to edge Hunter through three replays of my debut as a bottom but then I couldn't take it anymore, so I yanked out his plug and fucked him as the porno played again until we both orgasmed just as video Hunter shot his load on my chest one last time.

I smile to myself as Hunter drowsily snuggles up to me in my bed. Two things I learned about Hunter after our first time together were that he loves to snuggle and that he almost goes into a coma shortly after cumming. After I had shot my load up Hunter's ass for the first time it took us a moment to catch our breath and come down from our shared orgasm. Then there was that awkward post mansex moment afterwards as I pulled my softening cock from Hunter's new boy pussy and wiped my dick and his butt off with my tee shirt. I sprawled on the couch lengthwise and patted the cushion between my legs, "Up here, boy."

Hunter hesitantly crawled up onto the couch and I pulled him on top of me with his head resting on my chest. I took a slug of beer and Hunter quietly said, "Umm, I should be going..."

"Stay a while," I took another slug but didn't swallow. I pulled Hunter's face to mine and kissed him, feeding him a healthy swallow of my beer. He moaned and chuckled appreciatively as he swallowed and then returned my kiss. When we broke off he gave me a smile, put his head back down on my chest and snuggled against me. I watched the rest of the game while my newly claimed pup slept contentedly on top of me. I gazed down at Hunter occasionally, admiring how the dozing young man looked boyishly handsome as he slept and trying to figure out why he had rendered himself up to me. Was I simply a convenient outlet for a pent-up fantasy that Hunter had been nursing for a long time? I hoped not because I had no intention of letting go of my new boy that I had marked both inside and outside as mine. I had marked him inside with my cum and outside with a temporary paw print on his shoulder.

I looked down now at Hunter snoozing on my chest and reflected on the now permanent paw print on his shoulder with "SPIKE" scrawled beneath it. A little over a year ago, when Hunter asked me post coitis what I wanted for my then upcoming fortieth birthday, I impulsively said I wanted him to make his temporary tattoo permanent. Unlike a lot of guys his age, Hunter had no tattoos, so imagine my surprise when he eagerly agreed to be marked for the first time.

Of course, I HAD to be there for Hunter's tattoo deflowering, so I offered to pay for it and set up an appointment at a gay friendly tattoo parlor. It turns out that as long as you have cash, tattoo parlors pretty much don't give a damn what your story is because they've pretty much seen it all.

When we arrived, Dan the owner greeted us at the counter. He was a thin young guy with long black hair and covered in ink and piercings.

"Hi, I'm Tim. You must be Dan. We spoke on the phone about getting a tattoo for my pup, Spike." I indicated Hunter standing beside me. I thought Hunter was going to cum in his pants when he heard me call him my pup in public.

Dan glanced at Hunter standing there in a wife beater and jeans, his paw print chain collar on full display. Dan seemed a bit taken aback by our straight-laced appearance, "Oh-kay... I'll need a credit card and some ID from you, Hunter, for proof of age and fil out this form for me."

To give Dan credit, he took Hunter aside to confirm that this was indeed voluntary. "For sure, dude! I can't wait to make my mark permanent for my Master's birthday," Hunter pointed proudly to the fading temporary tat on his shoulder. "Is it OK if Tim records me being marked on my phone?"

"Sure...whatever," a confused Dan answered. I guess he thought he had seen it all, but he never would have pegged us as lovers or Hunter as a kinky bottom boy.

After getting the business end of things out of the way, I found myself recording Hunter sitting in the chair getting his first tattoo. It was so amazingly hot watching Dan making permanent the mark I had placed on Hunter just before I had made him my sexual property. Hunter tried not to squirm in the chair, not just from the constant sting in his shoulder, but from the major turn-on he was experiencing from being branded as my pup while I watched and recorded his complete surrender of his body and sexuality to another man.

It was such a simple scene but so charged with undertones of submission and sexuality that I had trouble holding the camera steady as Dan burned the dog print and the name SPIKE into Hunter's arm and soul. It took all my willpower to not yank Dan out of my way and ravage my pup right there in the tattoo parlor. Several sexually charged eternities later, Dan finally finished up with, "Oh-kay...you're all set..., Spike."

Fuck. It was so hot hearing Dan call Hunter "Spike" that I'm not sure how we made it out of the shop without making a scene. As we walked through the darkened parking lot to my car, I said, "That was so hot, I can't believe you branded yourself for me."

Hunter smiled across the roof of the car at me and lifted his bandaged shoulder slightly, "Happy Birthday...Master!" He winked as he got in the car.

Once we got inside, I was on him, "You've been a VERY good boy, Spike..." I surprised both Hunter and myself by almost ripping his jeans open and going down on his half hard cock. I had never sucked a cock before, but in that instant, there was nothing I wanted to do more then give Hunter the best reward I could. We were both then surprised by the fact that I was actually a really good cocksucker! I don't know if it was the angle or my determination to please my new pup, but I was able to take Hunter's hard cock down to his balls without gagging.

I had never had any desire to go down on any cock before, but I wanted to give my Hunter the best blowjob of his life. Apparently, I was succeeding...

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Tim! You don't know how good it is...OH...MY...GOD!" I bobbed my head up and down on Hunter's drooling cock and sucked as hard as I could while working my tongue on his silky shaft. I played with his balls and massaged his taint with my fingers causing him to buck his hips, skull-fucking me as he quickly approached the finish line.

"It's so good...WAIT...oh fuck...I can't hold it....!" Hunter grabbed my head but there was no need. I buried my face in his lap and felt his cock erupt in my mouth and shoot ropes of hot cum down my throat.

I pulled off his softening cock after he had come down from his orgasm and got my first taste of cum. Blech...! I gained a whole new respect for cocksuckers after that.

Hunter still had a surprised look on his face as he closed up his jeans, "Dude, that was awesome..."

"You earned it by being a very good boy today," I smiled at him, wiping my chin as I started the car.

"I guess I'll have to be a good boy EVERY day..." he smiled as he relaxed back into the seat. True to form, Hunter had nodded off by the time I pulled into traffic. I took the scenic route home to let my pup Spike grab a nice post orgasm nap.

That's how I gave Hunter my oral virginity on my fortieth birthday. It only seemed fair that he should mark me as his on the inside after he had let me mark him as mine on the outside.

Let me be clear on the whole Master/slave/ownership scene. Hunter is MINE. I OWN him. He is MY slave and MY pup. Period. But here is the thing you may disagree with me on...

I belong to Hunter. I am his. He OWNS me as much as I own him. I am his Master and owner. I proudly wear my Master collar that binds me to him. Step by step, joining by joining, fuck by fuck, by both submission and domination over the past year and a half, we have bound ourselves together with passion and intimacy.

We now belong to each other.

That's why I have a pair of wedding rings tucked in my sock drawer. Tomorrow on Hunter's birthday I'm going to pop the question. I'm sure he'll say yes. He's a good boy.

A VERY good boy...and soon he'll legitimately be mine.

All mine.

Wish us luck...

THE END

12