All Comments on 'The Boy Scout Leader'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Personally I wish you had "Cuckold" in the title

I personally hate suprise cheating stories where the wife cheats on her husband and gets off scott free with the husband none the wiser. And what makes it double worse is when she is, or might be, pregnant with the other guy's baby and passes it off as her husbands so she can keep cheating.

Please put in the title, or in a disclaimer, that this is a cuckold story if you write something along this path again. That way either I can avoid it, or I know that the author "likes" this type of story and I can veiw it accordingly.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Typical but good

I enjoyed this and hope there is a follow on story - everyone needs to get what they deserve, whether it's an orgasm (Rick and Michelle) or NOT (Dan and Susan)!

If you don't like this story line - then don't read it!

Britton-OKCBritton-OKCalmost 18 years ago
Good story...

Good story from begining to end..

The only thing I would have shared more detail of, was the problem with Rick & his wife...

Maybe you can elaborate more on that couple next time.

It would also be neat to see both of the marriages fixed too.. somehow?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This is a very good story please continue it

I Just thought it was sizzling hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful

I've masturbated 22 times to this story, and I'm not finished yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story. I always want to know if the volley of hot cum got swallowed. Splattering it all over is SUCH a waste!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous