The Boy with Dragon Face Mask

Story Info
Jack discovers the deep in deep tissue massage.
4k words
4.74
15k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaxondr
Jaxondr
5 Followers

The day was hot and sticky. And Jack could not be more excited. The Isolation order had been lifted and businesses were back open, the city was springing to life. Sure it was muggy but at this point, Jack felt alive. And it was a day off. Bonus. He was heading to the gym for the first time in almost 4 months, which was pry the major part of his excitement. Not because he was particularly vain, but body building had been his main past time to counter the sedentary nature of his particularly boring finance job.

He came up to the Planet Fitness, a newer location in the heart of the city, and as he came up to the door a guy walked out. At first jack was drawn to his face mask. It was black but embroidered in metallic thread creating a beautiful and fierce image of a dragon twisting about and staring ahead with blazing determination. Jack thought it was the coolest mask he had seen yet, and then his eyes flicked up and Jack lost all ability to think. The man's almond eyes were staring into his. They were brown, but had flecks of gold creating a halo effect around his pupils. The kind of eyes you wanted to study closely, the kind of eyes you wanted to look into yours as you entered him.

Jack's long dormant cock began writhing to life in his pants, and Jack realized that he had stopped walking and was turning to follow the path of the man as he walked by. The man looked back over his shoulder, and Jack was pretty sure his tongue might have been hanging out. He immediately blushed and turned into the building. His dick attempted to draw his focus from his workout on more than one occasion. He caught himself mentally retracing the guys build in his mind. He was built, not jacked but the kind of solid guy that screams hunk. The chest and traps, broad. His waist a bit slimmer but not too skinny. His ass was the perfect solid bubble. More blood pumped into his crotch.

Jack powered through his workout. Knowing full well that his sizable semi-erection was attracting more attention than he wanted at that moment. He rallied, perhaps too hard and found his shoulder was mightily protesting by the end. Well not so much protesting as screaming. Significant enough to push the boy with the dragon mask to the back of his mind. Jack was used to the shoulder injury by now, but the relative lazing about of the pandemic isolation and now his overzealous workout had reminded him that he had to approach this correctly. Usually he had a friend he could count on to give him a great massage but he had moved to Portland back in January so that was out.

After he had showered, Jack searched for a solution. There were many massage parlors around him, and after a good 20 minutes of looking up reviews, he stumbled on an interesting business that seemed like the right choice. Sakura Touch was an exclusive all male clientele and staff, specifically aimed at the Gay community. the images of it made it look tranquil and welcoming. He wouldn't feel defensive here. The only slot available was for later that evening around 5pm but that would be perfect because it was not far from where he was going to be meeting with some friends for dinner and hopefully a lot of cocktails to celebrate their reunion. He snagged the spot and went on with his day.

Jack felt like a zombie by the time he walked through the door of the parlor. Running around the city seemed like the best idea after being cooped up in a far too tiny apartment for the past 4 months. But pounding the pavement and the accute pain of his shoulder had taken their toll. Or maybe it was because he was approaching 30. Either way he was happy to feel the cool and gentle embrace of the air conditioning and was happy to breathe in the faintest scent of.. was that Cherry Blossoms? He realized that there was some artificial yet beautiful cherry blossoms arranged in two large black marble vases bookending the reception desk. Jack was surprised to see a slender young man behind the desk, his eyes suggesting a smile, wearing a black mask but embroidered with metallic cherry blossoms. Stunning detail, and very similar to the dragon mask.

"You must be Jack?" The twink's voice was soft and sultry. Wafting not unlike the omnipresent smell of cherry blossoms.

"That's me." Jack responded with his classic awkward half smile, but realized that its charm was lost behind his own face mask.

"Perfect. Last client of the day," he purred. He pulled up some paperwork. "Just peruse the usual legalese and sign these waivers, and I'll show you to the lockers. Personally." He said this with a wink. Was there something in the air today? Because for the second time today his cock was stirring and seemed to be trying to take control. Oh god. He did not need to worry about this. He quickly signed the waiver and only absent mindedly read as he checkmarked a box saying he consented to a "luxurious experience". He needed to get away from this little vixen as soon as possible. He handed back the papers and realized that The think also possessed brown eyes from another realm. He had never been into brown eyes before and now he couldn't stop thinking about them.

The twink's eyes scanned over the paperwork and flicked back up to him revitalized. And Jack could tell a sexy smirk was forming behind the blossom face mask. "I'm Haru. The manager. Follow me., lets get you some relief...from this heat" His voice was magnetic. And he sauntered. Yeah that was the word. He sauntered very close to Jack. His heart kinda blipped, and all moisture simultaneously evaporated from his mouth. He shook his head as he realized he was watching Haru's perky tiny ass instead of actually following him. Maybe he could slide him his number when he left.

The locker room was dark and a flute seemed to play in the distance. Something that sounded like a steel drum but not quite also seemed to play in the soundscape. Haru beckoned him over and he showed him how to use the lock. Though it really was an excuse for Haru to sidle very close to him, and 'accidentally' bump against his rapidly engorging cock. Haru turned suddenly and stared up into Jack's eyes. "You can change into the robe, have a seat, and Natsuo will be with you shortly." He lightly grazed Jack's bulge with his fingers as he swiftly went to the door. He stopped and turned as Jack's head spun back to follow, "Enjoy." Haru sang as he disappeared, his voice like the plaintive call of the flute.

He quickly disrobed his clothes and rerobed in the dusty pink kimono. "Shit." He said to himself. The kimono would have been to the knees of a normal heighted guy, but Jack was 6 foot 6, and it cut to his mid thigh...if that. And this meant that his halfchub was currently hanging an inch or so past the fucking hem. He sat down and, in calculated nonchalance, crossed his legs. The heat of his cheeks assured him that his face probably matched the kimono's color.

Another door opened and the hunk from this morning stepped through. The dragon mask, and those supernatural brown eyes stared at him. Jack consciously gulped.

*************************

Fuck. Natsuo was staring at the impossibly tall, handsome, and kind of endearingly awkward guy from this morning. His big round green eyes stared at him. Puppy eyes. SHIT! How long had he been staring at him?

"I'm Natsuo. Jack right?" He eked out. He cleared his throat. BE PROFESSIONAL NATSUO!

"You got it." Jack kind of shot up, and Natsuo felt dizzy at having to look up so quickly. His eyes drank in his figure. He was tall, skinny, but athletic. His broad and shapely chest teased beneath the kimono. His arms were a bit beefy, but long and slender. the Sash around his waist showed how tight he was in the middle, and then he realized that he was staring at the head of his cock. His eyes shot back up as Jack covered himself quickly. "I'm sorry. It's just very short." He was scarlet.

Natsuo was currently battling his own erection. He shifted his hips back to disguise his own bulge. But judging by Jack's hungry gaze, it was a futile effort. Natsuo gently laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation. He scratched the back of his head as he said, "Don't worry about it. You are certainly not average." His eyes almost bugged out of his skull, as he hastily added, "Height! I meant height...Follow me." He breathed in deep as he turned and centered himself. He brought Jack into the space, the flutes and handpan motifs were a smidge louder here and Natsuo let the music guide his energy back. Jack was already sitting down and thankfully covering his semi-chub. Natsuo was able to think clearly as they talked about Jack's needs. He touched the shoulder in question and was already quite surprised about how thick and strong the muscles were. Jack was skinny, but he was lean and strong. His heartbeat had taken the liberty to climb up between his ears by the time, Natsuo left the room briefly for Jack to dis-kimono and assume the position. Natsuo bit his lips as he thought of the positions he would like to assume with Jack...

"Snap. Out. Of. It." Natsuo quietly admonished himself. Deep breathing. Inner peace. Centered. After a few moments of that mindset. Natsuo knocked gently on the door.

"I'm ready." Jack's voice was quiet and husky. Natsuo was not sure he was ready. He opened the door. For someone who had not been able to work out for a few months, the rippling muscle under his milky skin said otherwise. Natsuo studied the exquisite musculature of Jack's shoulders and back. He was like a really tall Greek statue. And he fully intended on taking this liberty to explore...professionally of course. He heated up the oil on his hands, and began the first glistening strokes down Mr. Tall Pale and Handsome's neck.

******************************

Natsuo's fingers were...magical...Jack thought as he melted. The gliding was deep and smooth. All of the tension and strain of the past few months submitted to Natsuo's strength. Jack grunted in the ecstasy, even the intense pain as Natsuo dexterously navigated his ravaged shoulder. As his hands worked down, he expertly moved the blanket around and began working on his neglected hamstrings and calves. Even though he had given permission to touch his ass, he still tensed the slightest when it got to that point...but holy shit he did not even realize how much tension he had been holding in his glutes. Jack's mind calmed down enough that he only really was aware of Natsuo's hands and the dance they were doing with every inch of his body. It's like every cell of him was calling to Natsuo's. He was acutely aware of when the sensation stopped, and he was confused and then he realized that Natsuo had asked him something. He popped his sleepy head up, "whu-?"

Natsuo laughed sweetly. "I'm going to work on the front now." After a few instructions Jack was facing up. And so was his erection. The Blanket had expertly covered it, but it was straining. Jack could sense the pause, and he peeked at Natsuo, who currently looked like he might have malfunctioned. But whatever server error had occurred, Natsuo began working on the front of his thighs. And he briefly made eye contact. Jack could not get enough of those eyes but his dick practically jumped from just that so he kept his eyes shut and tried to get lost in the touch again. Both Thighs were well worked over with the deep kneading of Natsuo. And then he switched gears and touched Jack's chest.

Jack heard natsuo's breath catch and he fluttered open his eyes. Those brown and golden eyes stared back into his. Only he could not look away this time, and the shy Natsuo of before was certainly not gazing at him. His hands moved differently now. They grazed and explored Jack's soft and hairless skin. Appreciating every millimeter of skin. He came to his nipples, and he was surprised to feel Natsuo simply explore them. His eyes briefly glanced down to the thumbs now bringing his nipples to life, but he had to look back into those brown eyes. They were both kind of panting now. The gliding continued and began to retread his chest but also move down to his stomach. Natsuo's face drew closer as the hands continued their exploration. Jack held his gaze. And all of the sudden, he realized that one of Natsuo's hands had found the base of his shaft, and they both sucked in air. Natsuo's eyes squinted just a little bit, as if studying Jack. "Please." Breathlessly escaped Jack's lips. The embroidered dragon on the mask chuckled sweetly, melodious as the percussion of the steel drums that filled the space between them.

***********

Natsuo shifted his gaze, he already knew that Jack had checked the box for an especially luxurious experience but he also knew himself, and knew that everything that followed from here on out was going to ESPECIALLY, especially luxurious and against whatever sense of propriety he had before Jack got on this table. The usual clients that checked the box were fucking creeps. And Natsuo intended on milking this opportunity. In every sense of the verb. His other hand removed the blanket, and he found himself entranced. Jack's cock, was long. Thick. Smooth as the rest of him. It responded to his hands and was immediately starting to fully stand. Impressive considering its weight. He caught himself drooling, and removed the mask he wore. And before he knew what he was doing, found the tip of Jack's dick between his lips.

He quickly shot up his eyes at Jacks, who had apparently removed his mask and was biting his lower lip. His puppy dog eyes begging, in fact Jack was whimpering. He needed this. And Natsuo did too. How long had it been? Too damn long. Like Jack's cock. He smirked to himself and began working his lips down the shaft. At some point he realized that Jack was getting harder. And Harder, and harder. He worked all the way down to the base and then gently worked back up. The fucker must have grown another 2" from start to finish. Veins were popping up and down it. "Wow. You're just the gift that keeps on giving." He looked up, as he realized he had said it aloud. Jack blushed and he grinned the dopiest, sweetest grin. Natsuo rewarded him with the continued attention of his lips. They mouthed the pole slowly, up and down. Even though it was close to 10" and thick as a goddamn baseball bat, it slid down Natsuo's throat like it belonged there. He coated it in his saliva and explored the veins with his tongue. He finally began slowing down the rhythm, not going down as far with every stroke and really letting his spit accrue. He finally had just the tip in his mouth and began to move his well oiled hands up and down the shaft as he locked on the tip and swirled his head and tongue in opposing directions. Jack threw his head back and breathlessly called out, "oh shit. Fuck. That's amazing." Natsuo smiled and continued milking Jack.

But then something happened. Natsuo stopped. And released the tip. And looked up into jack's eyes. Jack had lifted his torso up into a sitting position and he looked down at Natsuo. "Can I...touch you?" He asked. Sweetly yet confidently. He contemplated this for precisely .03 milliseconds, when he smiled and said, "Please."

And Jack went from puppy dog, to wolf.

*************

Jack lunged at Natsuo and held his head as his mouth found his. Coronavirus be damned. He was hungry. His tongue plunged into Natsuo's mouth. He loved the feeling of the massage therapist's neatly trimmed beard against his smooth face. Encouraged by the delicious moans caught between their mouths. He began tearing off Natsuo's clothes. Literally tearing off. This was so unlike him but he had been thinking about this man all day, and he needed to feel him. All of him. Right now. He broke the kiss to stare down at the body standing next to him. He was all stud. Muscular, but padded well. He was stocky and surprisingly hairy. His chest and belly were covered in fine and well kept hair. He smiled. "You're fucking...sexy." Natsuo smiled a boyish smile back and this time he jumped forward to re-engage the kiss, and Jack felt Natsuo's body weight come up onto the table. Furry thighs slid to outside of his. Natsuo's thick erection smashed against his. Jack worked his hands down, appreciating the body he held against him. FInally they grabbed the prize. Those two perfect globes. He loved that they were a bit furry too, and his cock pulsed in agreement. They were solid muscle. This man must be able to squat a car. At this point, Jack knew they were at the point of no return. He broke the kiss to give Natsuo and opportunity to stop.

***********************

Natsuo stared into Jack's face. His lips were red from the intense making out and his scruff. He seemed like he was going to say something, but Natsuo knew what he was going to ask. However, now was not the time for words. Natsuo playfully pushed Jack back and lifted his hips and almost immediately, the pale monster of a cock found the neglected hole of Natsuo. His breathing steadied as his oiled hands reinvigorated the lubricated shaft and he looked to Jack...and said... "please?"

The dopey grin returned and he growled, "Please."

Electricity. The tip entered with almost no effort. Natsuo sucked in air and reminded himself to breathe through it. He gently undulated his hips to not only pleasure the ever living fuck out of this fucking Michelangelo statue of a man, but to also give his poor out of practice man pussy time to take in the girth. The length would come with Time but hot damn.

He started to undulate with more purpose and with every sexy sway, he took another inch or so. He watched Jack as his expressive eyes rolled back and he writhed underneath him. He gently began undulating his hips upward. They stared in each other's eyes. Natsuo did not normally care for this much eye contact but he could tell that Jack loved it, and weirdly, Natsuo was kind of obsessed with those cool green eyes. They both writhed against each other. Breaths in sync until matsuo's hips met the base of Jack's cock. Natsuo breathed deeply and undulated again. Felling every inch. Buried inside him. And he was pretty sure that Jack was harder than before. Fuck he's going to have internal bleeding after this...but you know...worth it.

He shifted his weight and moved his legs so his torso now laid against Jack's and their lips met, and Jack took control.

**********

This. BOOTY. Jacks hands immediately grabbed those perfect cheeks and he massaged them as he began to thrust up. "Fuck." He gasped out between kisses. He couldn't believe how this little cub was taking him so perfectly. And he found himself going deeper. Picking up the pace. He was lost to the sensations of the tongue against his tongue. The fingers against his chest and neck. The smooth muscle against his painfully hard cock. Jack the Impaler...He giggled to himself. One of his hands came up and played with soft fine hair of Natsuo and cradled his head against his as he began to thrust more resolutely. Natsuo whimpered and monied, and Jack tasted each sound in his mouth. In again. His cock wanted every bit of Natsuo to feel him. He wanted this man to crave him. Crave me, Jack thought to himself. The way I crave you.

Natsuo seemed to hear his thoughts because he wrapped his arms around Jack's chest, began meeting each of his thrusts with the same hunger. He whimpered, moaned and screamed please's and take-me's. They were in sync and the kiss broke and they held each other's faces as the soft muscle of Natsuo seemed to grasp and milk Jack's cock. Their eyes met and they breathed short quick breaths. Their hips pistoned against each other. It might have been minutes that they held this pace, and all of the sudden Natsuo's eyes fluttered back and caught Jack's gaze again. "I'm gonna..." Jack's cock pulsed and his hips somehow found a way to move faster and harder into Natsuo. He was close too. And by fucking god he was gonna give this guy the ride of his life. Their breathing got rapid and shallow, and Jack quietly said, "Cum."

Jaxondr
Jaxondr
5 Followers
12